ITT: we theorize what the October surprise is going to be

ITT: we theorize what the October surprise is going to be

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/457314934473633792
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
strawpoll.me/11360180
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4B9EUIPqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>October Surprise exposes all of hillary's lies and illegal dealings.

>She has a heart attack and dies before she spends a single day in prison

>Bitch didnt even suffer. There is no justice.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

an audio tape of it very clearly being her and her very clearly saying..

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Oh no, he got the triples! We're in trouble now!

huma affair plus clinton foundation funded dragon dildos

A (((Gas leak))) will be the big story tommorow

The surprise could show Hillary on video directly creating and coordinating 9/11 terror attacks, and her supporters would still defend her, call people racist for opposing her, and say Trump is the evil one, not feisty daring female pneumonia survivor Hillary

Hllary must be shittig herself, imagine the fucking anxiety this would cause

I don't know if Assangebro lurks these boards but if you do, you're a fucking hero

the secret location of Qaddafi's gold

It doesn't even matter. Blumpf has already lost and Assange is just an attention whore.

oooo shit, time for a treasure hunt!!!!!

LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

>Due to popular demand, Wikileaks will now carry t-shirts in larger XXL and XXXL sizes. Get 10% off by using code 'OctoberSurprise' at checkout.

Assange has all the deleted emails. 100% proves she was trading political favors for cash.

That Drumpf is actually a Shillary plant and they're both conspiring together

#FeelTheJohnson

I really wouldn't be surprised if there were a tape out there, but Assange says the leak is incriminating.

Racist Audio straight from Clinton using the word Nigger or Spic. Hopefully Spic or hopefully something really bad about Hispanics as a whole so she loses all their support.

A direct think that Seth Rich was in fact the source of the DNC email links.

Her 33,000 emails(this is the least likely)

Sofar anything about her involvement with ISIS and Libya has been dismissed so it cannot be in this vein at all.

Maybe something about securing white Genocide but this would probably just lead to more votes and all mainstream media having a discussion about why she isn't wrong.

Least least likely but funniest a bunch of sexy emails about how she uses Huma's face as her personal pussy warmer.

I hope it's a tape of her saying "nigger"

Dozens of rape accusations against Donald. Several women have already came forward, just wait after the second debate.

Wall Street speeches or 30000 emails

100% guarantee this is what's going to happen:

> Wikileaks releases it.
> Republicans say "this proves Hillary is a liar/criminal/whatever".
> Democrats say "wow, it's fucking nothing" (see pic).
> Mainstream media says "yeah, that's old news".
> Has next to no effect on poll numbers.

Will it be like a scavenger hunt?

>In the worst way
'we're creating a black jobs program'

This.

When you've been involved in as much illegal activity as she has, I'd imagine she is loading up a fresh pair of depends every 15 minutes.

He was never working for Trump or the Russians, he was just blackmailing the Democrats. He probably is already buying tickets for Ecuador.

This...

Thanks.

Stay tuned.

kek

If Hillary was involved with creating 9/11, there would be a lynchmob of 10mil after her. I would be one of those 10mil

I don't know man. I just don't take Assange for the type of guy to blow smoke up people's asses over nothing.

Plus that cunt wanted to drone strike him.

I thought it was already conclusive?

Also people wont care. You need something bigger than that. I explained it to my family and their reaction was "so what? Politicians do that. Shes still better than trump"

Leaked emails is "conspiracy nonsense" to normies. You need something that everyone is forced to take notice on so you have more than Alex Jones reporting on it

Here's your (you), you fucking syrup nigger.

Sadly, you're right.

He already proved that. It's just that no one seems to care.

Trump picks Rei, loses election.

>mfw people need to be TOLD what to be upset about
Christ, it's literally like living in a dense flock of sheep

Can you post it? I need to see this

Every trump thread it's always you same shit!

I hope you die in a firey car crash you fucking nigger!
I hope you get to see everyone you love die in terrible ways be fore you yourself die!

It doesn't matter what he releases. You need a technical understanding of the issue to really get information out of these leaks, so most people just wait for reporters to tell them what to think instead. It won't really seem all that different compared to what we already know, and so people will just read their biases into it.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but it's Assange we're talking about here.

We'll find out soon anyway, hopefully you're wrong.

No I'm saying that's what the october surprise will be you big silly.

It's gonna have to be a fucking bombshell to cut through the noise of all her other bullshit

>Plus that cunt wanted to drone strike him.

Unproven.

In the other hand:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/457314934473633792

Assange starting a kickstarter campaign

Hillary calling Obama an uppity nigger audio recording.

I'm sure Assange understands this, which is why it has the potential to be something very damning.

It's entertaining to speculate what it might be, and I'm going to try to not get my hopes up, but it could be something.

There's something there. I agree that the most likely scenario would be tapes or emails that include the phrase "fucking niggers" or something very similar.

Sadly enough, nobody cares enough (apparently) about the emails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, or any of the other or so things she's done that would land any typical citizen in jail.

There's also the possibility that it's sufficient evidence of her ordering a "hit" on one of her political opponents that law enforcement would be forced to bring charges. This, coupled with her suggesting a drone strike to take out Assange, would be damning.

>that reply with ((())) around his name FROM 2014
my fucking sides, it's always the same tiny cluster of morons

Trump's 2015 tax return

A joint effort to sell water filters with filter wars

>coming toward just in time for the debate
>not coming forward immediately after an alleged assault

mmmm hmmmm

Drone strike != execution for treason

Dumb fuck.

it's her in blackface singing along to moonman while she hangs bananas from nooses.

Must be pretty good if she wanted to drone strike Assange.

Please be nudes of huma
Please be nudes of huma
Please be nudes of huma

Timed perfectly for minimal time to answer and discredit the paid whores.

nice digits. checked

I wish we were friends irl

I don't think Snowden is a traitor necessarily. The thing is, a whistle blower isn't protected under the espionage act so if this goes to court it would be impossible for him to have a fair trial if it's determined what he did was ultimately for the benefit of the people of this country.

He should have a trial, I am not going to say whether he is a traitor or a hero.

We'll see soon enough. If wikileaks liked that tweat to prepare people for how this bitch thinks and shit that she has done, maybe it could be very big.

One is a bullshit allegation, the other is there for everyone to see. Also both are equally bad, although a drone strike would be justifiable against a legitimate target.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

that there'll be a video of her in an asylum discussing how a cartoon frog caused the rapid deterioration of her mental and physical health and how she wakes up screaming pepe in the middle of the night in cold sweats

>Introducing WikiLeaks For Kids!

Let's have a moment to thank Ecuador for making this possible.

She probably did say it when she was behind Obama in 08

Yeah, but Assange hates Hillary with the burning power of 10,000 suns -- so he would honestly consider it devastating if a photo of Hillary was discovered of her wearing goofy clown pants.

I'm sure Assange will think that the leak is important. But it's probably just some e-mail or communications of some sort that Hillary will be able to explain away, just like she's explained away all the other 50,000 e-mails.

My issue is that he said that, "We have a tape of them ..."

>them

This doesn't imply Hillary is directly shit-talking blacks, but more likely a staff member. It still would make the news, but the only thing it would do is get the staff member fired, with the campaign releasing an apology statement. Then, the news would bury it.

VOTE

strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180

While it could be pretty detrimental to her campaign, that kind of shit is tabloid tier and I don't Assange would make a big deal about it. At least as big as he is with this "Surprise"

Tabloids have been right many times before

doubt* god damnit

Assange isn't petty and foolish like that and I'm sure he understands at least to a degree how the public reacts to things. It could be a bluff and maybe it's just a picture she's just wearing clown pants though, but we'll find out soon enough.

I would hit that back in the day. She's got the bookish cock gobbler air about her in that pic

>Have a tape that will end the election right now
>Hasn't released it yet

fuck off

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR COUNTRY SENPAI?

Shillary is HIV+ (contracted from Bill of course)
She is proved a criminal but doesn't go to jail because of her illness but steps down from campaign.
Drumpf was a shill this whole time. Gets shot.
Mass riots.
Johnson gets elected president.
America becomes a Libertardian hellhole.

Trump exposes who was behind 9/11, Soros and his globalist kike buddies get to spend the rest of their life in concentration camps doing hard labour until they are euthanized and turned into lamps and various stationary to be placed on Trump's desk in the oval office.

I wasn't implying they have never been right. I'm just saying that the value of that kind of info isn't anything that wikileaks, let alone Assange himself would stir up a bunch of hype about.

>Drumpf was a shill this whole time
Killing to birds with one stone?

But then we'd be stick with Stein and Aleppo Guy

fpbp

You also have to realize that he said "incriminating" and while her calling obama a nigger is harmful to her poll numbers, it's certainly not illegal or "incriminating"

I pray to lord KEK that what will be exposed will destory clinton and they have no other option but to put her in jail.

tl;dr?

delt this right now solider

Same. There is a point where this could start an all-out civil war if the evidence stacks up on her even more than it already has and she still manages to win. America is incredibly divided right now and a convention of states is coming. Texas, save us!

so nothing that anyone will care about except for people who already hate her.

God Bless Ecuador. I'm now proud of the little shithole my family comes from, for protecting Assange.

Did she say anything about Mexicans?

Obama starts World War 3 with Russia.

I feel like all of that is already common knowledge... or is it just not as "officially documented" yet?

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Hope Solo style selfie dual hole shot. It's going to be real meaty lips and overgrown hair all the way to the navel.

>Lastly, racist recordings from her private interactions both personal and work-related.
This is the only thing that will actually have an effect

sure do love society

why bother deleting it?

Honestly man, I would be surprised that there's any dirt on HRC that Russia doesn't have. Especially considering how long she was vulnerable.

You gotta expect that whatever they're holding on to is big, cuz it'll change the election.

FM 6-05 CF-SOF MULTI-SERVICE TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES FOR CONVENTIONAL FORCES AND SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY, AND INTERDEPENDENCE

That FM doesn't have anything to do with Intel.

Literally nothing.

Hillary is an old, rich white woman from Arkansas. She's been in the public eye for decades. You can bet your ass she's made racist comments. Would not be surprised to see an audio tape leak.

Yeah. It's stupid but it's the only thing that's going to make anything happen to her.

>my ID

ARLAK 3D

What did Kek mean by this?

>You ACTUALLY thought you'd seen the last of me?

Hillary is going to die before November hits. Kek bless my post!

i wonder what these gets were

Yeah... I was wondering about that...

At this point it needs to be something to put her behind bars (and we all know that's not happening) the mass public have already made up their minds and anything less than prison will be drowned out by Facebook support and shill York Times articles.

Hillary sold weapons to bad guys in exchange for cash donations to her foundation, maybe?

All Lives matter has a rally in an open carry state.
>Googles appear critically injure 2 whitey
ALM defends itself legally and lethally
Gunfight escalates to Rodney King level riots

Does Assange support Trump?

Why does he only go after her? Surely Trump has some hidden shit in his closet.

She's not from Arkansas, dumbass.

You're just trying to waste digits like the eternal Canuck

Hillary is a corrupt, career politician. She's in Assange's world. Her establishment made up fake rape claims to smear his reputation and ruin his credibility. Her aides have publicly stated they're in favor of assassinating Assange. Whenever HRC is up to crooked shit Assange gets word of it, because that's where his ears are.

Trump is not a politician and only came into Assange's world in the last year or so. Trump has never stated that he wants Assange assassinated. Trump has never made up lies to ruin his name.

It's going to be either one of four things:

1. Something overblown, complex, that the media brushes over and the average voter has no patience digging through or trying to understand the significance of (e.g some more bullshit about her email server and some ambiguous connections to bad people/events) and it just gets forgotten about almost instantly.

2. Some clear proof of pay-to-play dealings at the state department. This is not the most preferable leak but this would damage her at least somewhat.

3. A leak of Hillary admitting to doing something highly illegal or corrupt.

4. Leaked audio / email of Hillary dropping the N-Bomb or saying bad things about black people. This would be the ultimate campaign killer and would probably end up being a death star shot to the entire DNC.

When you read the severity of 1-3 it's insane that the world we live in #4 would be the only one to completely annihilate her.

Have you seen how selfconfident Hillary is? Even if you put proofs for her crimes on her face she would laugh at you, and forget it in a second. Did you see that scen when someone tried to throw a bottle at her, she was not concerned at all. I think she never considers the consequences of her crimes because she convinced herself she will always get away with it. We'll see tomorrow

Well, not yet.

Assange has no allegiance, but he has a personal fight to pick with the Clinton's, that's for sure.

she lived there for over 20 years, dumbass

Why does that fat hack know anything at all?

Although I'd assume (and this is way out there) donations for starting shit with another 1st world country, probably Russia given how heavily her fucked up campaign has been railing on that.

exactly. who the fuck is trump to assange? he probably respects trump for shitting all over both parties.

"Nigger" doesn't cut it. She needs to hit maximum keks with:

>Jiggaboo
>Porch Monkey
>Niglet
>Spade
>Coons

Assange doesnt really like trump because hes not a perfect candidate and said some crazy shit like snowden should be executed.

He claims he had early access. But there's no way he possibly looked at them all, so there's gotta be a lot more to it than cash for bombs.

Any sort of racist comment at all would totally nuke her campaign. She would never recover from it.

>execute traitors
>crazy

She's done kek wills it

Oddly satisfying

All I see is Hillary typing up an email on how to reach world peace by disarming all WMDs and her plans to tax the wealthy, user.

Doesn't matter. Libs will vote for her regardless of what he has to say. It could literally be her giving explicit orders to kill American citizens and her fans would support her and the FBI wouldn't prosecute.

Deleted email referencing an illness she has and nothing happens.

Please, this one time

Be Niggers

Bless us tonite moonman

checked and kek'd

There are a few. James O'Keefe has one of her or somebody high up in the Hillary campaign demeaning black people, and Assange has one of Saudi deals. Hold on to your butts.

(you)

If 33.000 new emails will be released, you should search for : jpgs, pngs, mp3 mp4, gifs and spread it fast

I think its the emails between her and Obama that weren't released due to "Executive Privilege". They will include emails about Sanders, Benghazi, and Libya, and will not be good for the entire DNC.

>hillary is connected to the deaths of 150 black people
liberals - ok
>hillary say the nigger word
liberal - ow mah gawd rasis bish

these people are like trained attack dogs

Julian asslodge is an attention seeking whore. This will literally be nothing. The race is over Trumpfags. Time to go back to posting about Alex Jones lizard people.

exactly. its honestly quite scary how easily brainwashed they are.

she'll drop dead

>Trump is quiet for tonite
this is not a random act

That bill slept on the couch when Hillary found out about the black offspring.

We're going to take Alberta from you, and soon the snackbars Trudeau imported will behead you for not having enough gibsmedat money.

Hillary and Putin are secret lovers and Bill and Huma are also lovers.

CORRECTED

also,

A

Hillary somehow postponed the development of Half-Life 3.

Hillary nudes. Why? Because we already have Debbie's and Julian said some of the stuff was entertaining even.

WE NEED TO GET THIS BITCH

>these people are like trained attack dogs
That's college education for you. The weak minded just parrot what their professors said without a second thought.

I'm hitting nearly 6 years of college and wrapping up my master's degree. By actually challenging what my professors taught I became increasingly conservative. I came into college somewhat liberal, I'm going out conservative and redpilled.

>October Surprise exposes all of hillary's lies and illegal dealings.
>media buries it and democrats still vote for her because "fuck drumpf"
>FBI does nothing
>literally nothing changes
fixed that for you

land of the cucked

She intentionally created, funded, and armed ISIS and other terrorist groups to overthrow the governments of Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, and Syria.

She illegally shipped arms to ISIS from Libya to Syria through Turkey, and allowed Turkey to buy Iraqi oil to fund ISIS.

She had the Pentagon draw up plans for a limited war with Russia in the middle east, hoping that a quick defeat would knock them off the world stage.

Cred Forums's not banned in china?

anyway it doesn't matter what it is imo, #1-3, the media is already very clearly in hillary's favor. it's gonna get a short headline where people hear the title of what she's done but not the details and it just flows out of their minds, like her e-mails. she could be found to be connected with murder and it'll be brushed under the carpet somehow. as for option #4 i just don't think she's stupid enough to get caught explicitly saying anything that could trigger the sjws where she could be reported. she's gotta know how high the stakes are. at most she'll probably bitch about nignogs over some classified e-mails and then say she was "hacked".

Nah, truth is it will get buried by a massive disaster with a high death toll by the end of tomorrow. Guarantee it.

So should I stay up for the Berlin announcement? Do you think that he's going actually going to release the October surprise there, throwing everybody off guard?

FALSE USER OF THE DIGITS. I PRAY KEK UNLEASH THE DRAGONKIN ON YOUR FALSE USER ASS

Nice pair

Nice pair

How's Trudeau's chode feel in that tight little asshole of yours?

Nice trips

You broke it

Checked

>There never was 30,000 emails
>It was a rumor spread by Assange
>Assange now sees how eager people are wanting to see the false emails
>Assange has to keep delaying the reveal, giving him time to write up 30,000 fake emails

>hillary shits herself and dies from sheer panic
>media buries it
>libs still vote for her despite being dead

While any of that is purely evil, none of that will have any impact on the US elections.

It will probably look bad as far as foreign affairs go, but who cares we need to vote for the first woman preseedint!!!!!

It's okay, I break everything.

>9595
not bad

I want to fug this Jewess

what's assange's motivation anyway? i get he hates hillary but any particular reason? if he has as much shit on her as he says he does, he could've made her some kinda of a deal, he keeps quiet and she gets him pardoned when she becomes president. like, what's assange's end game here? does he even have one?

Cred Forums SHITPOST HIERARCHY

level 0: relevant intellectual discussion, sources cited
level 1: people reposting infographics, some genuine responses, but a decent amount of fallacious arguments
level 2: ad hominem, ironic/sarcastic posts, some memes being posted

we're currently at level 3: repeating digit threads and memeposting

heh heh

The leaks will be a let down 100%

She literally wanted to kill him with drones.

It's a video of Trump taking it in the ass from Hillary's 9 inch erect clit. And you Trump losers get to watch it all over again on Nov.8

Looks like you didn't help get it closer to level 0, now did you faggot?

Emails Hillary sent out with the requests for the hits on all the people who mysteriously died within days of testifying against the Clintons/their interests or doing something that directly impeded them.

I just got a DM from Julian. He says the leak is related to the HOLOCAUST. Get ready boys, the whole system is coming down.

This.
Also, she took care of the Ambassador who tried to interfere with her plans & knew too much in Benghazi.

>we're currently at level 3: repeating digit threads and memeposting
Why do you have to be such a raging faggot?

>Alice: "I think it's bad to jaywalk"
>Bob: "Looks like you didn't get anyone to stop jaywalking, now did you faggot?"

You dun goof'd

This

Is he going to also reveal the Nazi technology they've been using to explore the hollow earth?

He's not a coward looking out for himself like my typical cuck countrymen.
He is sacrificing himself to help the world.

VRIL FORCE CONFIRMED

>He is sacrificing himself to help the world.

yes but what does that look like? if he had even a minimal chance before of ever making it out the embassy he now lost it

Suck my fucking dick and eat out my asshole, you prissy punk bitch.

ghoul, pls

Oh, honey...

she's spent her entire life backstabbing and murdering to get to the oval office

having it ripped from her is the sweetest justice there is, though I would like to see her behind bars

There is no surprise

Assange has a personal vendetta against her for her time trying to get him behind bars when she was SOS. Also worth noting that almost no one will mention here, the main funding source behind Wikileaks is the Russian Federation.

He's literally a buttblasted news whore using shill money to try to bring down his most hated "enemy."

>the main funding source behind Wikileaks is the Russian Federation.
Yeah just like the alt-right is funded by putin you fucking queer.

Why hasn't vlad written me a check then?

>this
>happened

Hillary is pro-skub.

Russian troll mills are well-documented, and Trump just started up his own CTR bullshit with #BigLeagueTruth.

You're so close to self-awareness yet so far

KEK HAS FORSAKEN US

>

These for a start.

would you?

Show pics of your degree and I'll show mine, o enlightened liberal.

World War 3 first strike.

>a photo of Hillary was discovered of her wearing goofy clown pants

What, like this? Not pants but this is the goofiest thing I've seen her wear.

She called a nigger a nigger? Seriously /pol. I think you underestimate the degree to which niggers are simply mindless spook-zombies for gibsmedats. This what have an impact of inverse 10. It might honestly fucking help her. Especially with pol and turncoat faggot FBI informant controlled oppozition ZOG robots like Alex Jones and David Duke and Milo.

when does this shit get dropped, is assange making the announcemen tonight:?

Rare hillarys aside
There was already a threat on Assange life from a really excited weight lifting urbanized culturally diverse gentlemen who wanted assange to have a powerlifting bar delivered directly to his door for him to immediately practice with no spotters nearby and a buttplug in that explodes under the pressure of squatting shredding his intestines.

Its something big, something huge. The 33,000 were personally curated emails that hillary deleted.

Too easy. Some part of the US military will get blown up or whatever in or around Syria and Obama will immediately deploy troops. Every real American will feel patriotic as fuck and start sucking Obamas dick and so on. Clinton will win in a landslide because no real American would turn the war over to the inexperienced Trump. Screnecap etc

I really hope he delivers.

At the same time it fucking feels like she could slit a babies throat and drink from it live on television while announcing her hero is Adolf Hitler and Obama is a nigger, and liberals and the media wouldn't care.

Hillary dies and it's literally Cred Forums meme magics fault

Kek mocks your cuckoldry

what's with all the black dots in North Dakota and Montana?

I have often times contemplated suicide. I suffer from being called drumpfkin, blumpfkin and drumpftard and find a lot of things hard to deal with. Obviously I've never gone through with it, I'm not some kind of computer ghost. It was right after my parents had gotten divorced, my dog had died, and I gained enough weight from emotional eating to be considered "clinically obese," something that the doctor decided to withhold from me for a few years, for some reason. I got bullied a lot in this time and felt a real sense of distance between myself, my friends, and my family. Kind of like I was alone in the world. I'm doing a lot better now. I lost pretty much all of the weight, learned better social skills, and have gone on to be a mostly happy person. In a lot of ways, that struggle really did help me become a better person. It helped me really develop a sense of humor, since I had to learn to laugh at a lot of shit. It helped me grow a thicker skin, since I had to learn to deal with other peoples' bullshit. And, overall, I think it just made... Better. It made me want to keep on living. Now, after seeing this picture, I truly know how it feels to want to stop being alive, as well as be with her. Thank you for that.

That's a pretty dank meme there brah

just look at those fat, ugly toes

Military bases

So we're all getting laid?

I used it as a metaphor for something insignificant.

Wikileaks has reputation and credibility to maintain, and I doubt they would destroy it by getting excited and hyping up something retarded.

Her brain damage stems from a plance crash they had to keep secret because she was doing the deal with Iran. A marine died in the crash, and they covered that up. She has vascular dementia from it, and will die within a year.

That seems a tad excessive

ayy

In a twist, Assange, knowing that he's a dead man if he leaks the fatal dirt on Hillary, puts out a leak on Trump that hands Hillary the election in exchange for his life and also a $100k donation to the Clinton Foundation.

sex vid of Hillary and Huma

It really wouldn't bother her vote much. You would have Obama or some other black leader saying that they agree that they are just niggers. And it would be over. No joke. She will win this thing no matter what wiki leaks releases.

She goes off on either kikes or niggers.

Thats where the nukes are to hit Russia. Quickest way for both missiles or bombers to go is north over the pole and hit Russia, not west. And combined with a lot of land and low population it is a good place for missile silos and bomber groups. First strike isn't just about killing the leadership, its about stopping the enemy from striking back. So you hit our ability to retaliate. Thats why both we and Russia put a lot of money into ballistic missile subs.

Halloween's not for another 4 weeks though

revolting feet

I'm going to nap for a bit.

See you in two hours, lads.

>blumpf
wtf is this shit

Kek be praised

I've seen so many people post this today, why does everyone think this is it?? I think it's some e-mails that have clear evidence of pay to play,

>Proof of wodespread Obama admin corruption. DOJ being a centerpiece.
>Proof that the Obama admin funded ISIS directly or knowingly worked to destabilize the middle east for political advantage

Fuck off /ctr/etard

dubs called it

burgerbro :)))))))))))

-Checked- XYZ4 -Costa Rica-

why is there so many target in cheyenne, bismark and so forth? is that agriculture?

not all leafs are faggots

Nukes.

See

Cheyenne Mountain Complex and

yay, now I look like a retard!

I thought this was the "say something nice about the country above" thread!

just go ahead and fuck up my day :)

>tfw the only time your town shows up on a map is because it's a nuclear strike target

JUST

This only makes sense if you're saying jaywalking is bad while simultaneously jaywalking.

Execution implies due process in front of a military court. A drone strike is murder

I want this to be something. So it's gonna be fucking nothing.

Literally nothing. The msm won't cover it and it is forgotten in less than a week.

Just assume it's nothing. Trump can win without. It will be a lansdslide

Hillary dropping the N-Bomb.
Choc Doc immediately releases statement that she has Turrets Syndrome. So now she has to keep dropping N-bombs in all the debates and the rest of her appearances. Still wins in a landslide.

That wouldn't happen. It was revealed recently that the state of Saudi Arabia was literally behind the 9/11 attacks and it wasn't even the leading news story.

Americans don't give a fuck about anything anymore, I'm really starting to think that we're too far gone.

The only thing normies will care about is some tabloid level scandal like Hillary saying the word nigger or filming Bill's exploits on the pedo plane. If you bring up anything involving fraud or corruption people's eyes immediately glaze over.

What's sad is that if even ONE of Hillary's dozens of scandals had broken in decades past, her life would have been fucked a thousand times over. Now people literally say they don't give a fuck because she's not literallyhitlerloldrumpf.

I hope beyond hope that Assange proves me wrong tonight.

jiggaboo is my favorite

Same, bro.

It's this or likely death in battle.

Hillary Clintons recordings that Huma took are exposed

epic actually.

CHECKED

My guess is some controversial CIA op that with some mental gymnastics was completely masterminded and carried out by Hillary Clinton personally

>we have a tape!
>time passed
>deadline
>we're not ready to release the tape... yet
>we'll have more dirt in November
>wait until December
>January we promise!
>super srsly February this time and it's gonna be soooooo bad for her!
>we debated it and we feel it's not the right time to release it, just wait until March!
>8yrs later
>2 terms of hitlery killton
>WE FINALLY RELEASED IT
>she's just mumbling about nothing remotely important
>don't forget to donate to wikileaks™ for the latest scoop!

How exactly DID they take over our education system, AND our media.

I mean they literally run ALL of it. The only reason even a shadow of conservative control remains in the media is so the illusion of a two party system can be maintained.

Reminder that Cuckranon is a severely autistic and obsessed NEET, he seriously needs to seek psychological help of some kind, although preferably he should just be euthanized humanely.

He has been doing this weeks or months now: Ctrl+V old posts on 4archive every day, post them on all Election-related threads, constantly check the catalog for new election threads early and then post the signature "Fuck Trump and fuck White People" which is an oxymoron since he is white

Just think about it, think about all the effort he's investing in spamming Cred Forums, not to mention that pretty much everyone here hates him.

And he does this every day, multiple times a day even. Sometimes he does miss threads, but it's still ridiculously obsessive.

As I'm posting this he probably has already spammed election threads and is anxiously waiting for (You)'s so he can feel good about himself and continue the cycle. He's clearly a NEET who probably hasn't done anything worth of any note in months or years, so he can afford to do this 24/7.

What a sad creature. Please put him out of his misery, anyone. No one deserves to live like this.

Im suprised that nobody has suggested that assange might be getting paid not to release the info, or atleast delay it
Until its not useful to anyone.

There IS such a thing as useful opposition too. He gives shilldog credibility when she portrays herself as the victim of shady right wing conspiracies.

I bet the embassy climber a while back was trying to set off the dead switch to get the damn info released

Yeah right

video of her murdering vince foster then watching bill rape the wound

FUCKING

remove the 4 from your ID because it's 4 you.

>9112001
>911 2001

It doesn't have to be this way Julian.

Don't you want to leave that little embassy? I can do that. I snap my fingers and it's done. I can grant you anything you need. But you have to play ball, Julian.

Donald would never let you leave your little box.

nice dubble dubs

Footage of Hillary violently raping a little girl

>dead people voting for a dead candidate
Is this the logical conclusion of Democrat voting fraud?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4B9EUIPqQ

The only way we can win is if we register a bunch of dead people to vote for Theodore Roosevelt.

Actually se may be dead already. We are only waiting for her official death.