If Assange puts Hillary in jail, what happens to the campaign?

If Assange puts Hillary in jail, what happens to the campaign?

Fuck trump and fuck white people

this

so true

fuck dump and fuck white people

Damn theres a ton of Googles out today.

Unga bunga ooga booga.

But you're white.
Are you saying you fuck yourself?

All of these.
Kill whitey soon.

If there is something illegal that can't be denied, Obama will pardon her and MSM will pretend it isn't a big deal

Really the question is what happens to assange? I assume killed

fuck people and fuck white trump

Not even the US government can put her in jail. Think about that.

>Fuck trump and fuck white people
I see you got out of the zoo again, Harambe.

silly niggers ITT

No way Hillary gets put in jail. Even if there were video of her personally machine-gunning a baby, the FBI would decline to indict because there was "insufficient evidence" or some bullshit.

>f Assange puts Hillary in jail, what happens to the campaign?

Is he able to take over as the Democratic candidate?

Not gonna happen.
Lynch and Comey won't do shit.

But we can sway the independents with memes.

Like, will we have to write in the substitute candidate or still vote for her but that counts toward the substitute. Like, how do we avoid postponing?

>tfw when he wins by a landslide

I'm not convinced that it will be enough to jail her (or that anything is enough), but I'm curious what would happen if it did. Is she replaced by Kaine? Does the DNC pick a new candidate?

This. Her crimes are just technicalities and mistakes, she didn't even know she was breaking the law and everyone should get a second chance. Just sign this little pardon after I finish this official statement about Assange's untimely and tragic suicide and the American people can get to electing The First Female President!

both hillary and obama will be implicated.

obama will be impeached. hillary will abdicate the campaign in favour of biden, who is probably also implicated.

obama will try his best to pardon both

voters will be fucking furious and go all in on trump

and we maga ahead of schedule, under budget

Even if she did get arrested, why would she need to be replaced? There's nothing that says a candidate can't be under arrest.

She could get arrested, win the election, then pardon herself.

Some never die they just smell that way

lol Canada living up to their reputation as idiots of the internet

JUST SO, MY LITTLE VIKING.

You seem to have a problem detecting sarcasm, you autistic retard. kys

The campaign doesn't stop, they only shift the goalposts.
>isn't it about time we had a felon president? It's 2016!
They still win. Hillary immediately pardons herself. The white house is nicknamed the white big house. War is declared, anti2a supco appointments and registration is begun, not a lot else happens before she hopefully dies.

I hadn't really considered her running anyway. I guess I underestimated the lefties.

>If Assange puts Hillary in jail

This is the dream

Convicted felons can't run for president bc they're not full citizens. Only natural born citizens can run.

However, nothing can come out tomorrow that would be enough to convict her before november 8. But there may be enough to completely tarnish her reputation, start a witchhunt in the Congress against all of Hillary's puppets, bring her campaign down from the top.

Assange's big farce is at 3 a.m. EST tonight or 5 hours from now,is this right ?

If, and this is a huge if, if he releases something that lands her in jail, charges won't even be brought until after she's won the election.

So there you go. There's no point to this post.