Mehemet my son

Sure why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZngENOfmx_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vpkfG17peI4
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ5Bdo6xq68
youtube.com/watch?v=UiOyiR_neaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of you aussies are alright. Dont go to Melbourne tomorrow.

>letting yourself be controlled by a woman
Choose the former. Just change her over time.

I love this one.

Fck yea aussies

classic aussie banter

youtube.com/watch?v=ZngENOfmx_0
youtube.com/watch?v=vpkfG17peI4
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ5Bdo6xq68
youtube.com/watch?v=UiOyiR_neaM

This is now a Straya thread

Gotta have me a good lasaga

Banter

mein siden

When ya emu breaks

Is Australia objectively the best country an people to have ever existed?

how can one country be so based?

fuckin' saved

yes

This. Not ideal, but the best option. It worked for me. It helps that she was a journalist that couldn't find work, made it easier for me to have her become a home maker

It's Mad Max a documentary of the average aussie life?

Instead of gasoline and water we hunger for Victoria bitter, but pretty much the same thing.

Australia is what the American South would have been if there were no blacks. I mean that as a compliment. Nice people, drink beer, laid back, hot weather, southern hospitality is a thing.

No guns either, just boomerangs.

>Over 60% are men.
Surprisingly equal for a location that has nothing to offer beyond sex tourism.

No but I used to rip sick skids in an xb falcon

actually I like australian posters, they're the only shitposters who try

Yeah, I was thinking like 80% minimum.

They're my favorite. They're the only shitposters that are consistently funny, to the hatred of the Canadian.

It's like going to a brothel and they tell you "65% of our customers are male". I guess women like child sex tourism as much as men do.

Nah mate doughnuts with a ute outside of an abandoned parking lot.

Non Hispanic white Americans still have a higher birth rate than white Australians. Hell they might even be whiter than you now.

Couples, I suppose. I can't imagine single women flying around paying for sex, even uggos.

exactly. I don't want Britain to find out but I think that strayans really inherited the best bantz traits from british cultures, and are the rightful kings of it. They always make me smile

They probably have a few 'boyfriends' on the side back home. Sluts aren't particularly uncommon nowadays and they never want to be known as single.

kek

That last meme ....

>post it pl

Australia is upside America, they are our greatest ally.

>The Matrix put you guys on the map.
Unlike your boomerangs, you can't come back from this.

Maccas trays under the back wheels of a barina, Get on my level

>3 and a half lines for a name
kek

>Not having a grand title like Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas Queen, Defender of the Faith, Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Baroness Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Mann, Duke of Normandy, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Garter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Sovereign of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Sovereign of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick, Sovereign of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Sovereign of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Sovereign of the Distinguished Service Order, Sovereign of the Imperial Service Order, Sovereign of the Most Exalted Order of the Star of India, Sovereign of the Most Eminent Order of the Indian Empire, Sovereign of the Order of British India, Sovereign of the Indian Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of Burma, Sovereign of the Royal Order of Victoria and Albert, Sovereign of the Royal Family Order of King Edward VII, Sovereign of the Order of Merit, Sovereign of the Order of the Companions of Honour, Sovereign of the Royal Victorian Order, Sovereign of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem.
Utterly pleb tier.

>having a name that looks like a dwarf fortress engraving

So you recognize it as a superior work? Good peasant. Report to the local British embassy for a 50p pay rise.

She must spend quite some time in meetings and assemblies belonging to all those orders

We're just a country doing our own thing, man.

Why do people like to treat the world like a popularity contest?

If you don't care about us, that's fine. If you wanna come over you'll most likely have a good time.

Just chill out fuckers.

Americans are fucking disgusting. I swear, I hate going there.

Fucking disgusting.

fuck off cunt i like being the popular kid for once

Clearly on your side, shitforbrains.

You're desire to dance for the world is why you suck as a human.

Absolutely decimated

>you suck as a human.

(dae hate humans?? *epic SIGH*)

Jessica, she's at least more able to think logically and not emotionally, i'd talk that bitch into having kids. Then again i'm not white i'm a spic.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAF

I want to believe...

Where's the webm with the dancing aussie? Can't have an oz thread without that lads

Post the one with the 4-star general

Yeah you tell him America!

>chrilden
Hahahahaha

Where can I find this template to make memes and the app?

What are you going to do, Mr. Grinch?

Gets me every time

>stupid Felipe Francisco
>An ugly flandes chick
I thought there were nice chicks in Netherlands

Fucking kek