Putin suspends nuclear pact

>Putin suspends nuclear pact
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-nuclear-idUSKCN1230YN
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/world/europe/russia-plutonium-nuclear-treaty.html?_r=0
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
perma.cc/A97C-KD2G
perma.cc/K7B4-DSD2
perma.cc/RB6W-C33K
perma.cc/6867-G5UP
perma.cc/J6R7-NWDB
perma.cc/LRT7-XA24
perma.cc/U38R-XW7W
perma.cc/5ZDE-MY8L
perma.cc/9WRP-T3DM
perma.cc/3CWH-EHGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means he suspended the nuclear pact.

This.

Which means... what exactly?

Well, I think that means that the pact is suspended.

he suspended the nuclear pact

He hung it up from the ceiling.

It's suspended.... just guessing tho

From what, a fucking string?

....how strong would the string need to be to hold a nuclear pact?

FPmademethinkP

He put suspenders on it. Silly nuclear pact, you are a document not a person, you can't wear pants.

Not much. The US will just mount more warheads on the Minuteman IIIs (3 instead of one) and more on the Trident D-5s (10 instead of 6) and pull some gravity bombs (B83s) from reserve storage in NM and move them to WS3s at Barksdale and Whitman AFBs.

Explain your meaning. Don't forget to show your work.

(Provide proof where you can)

well, its paper so dental floss would do.

that the nuclear pact is suspended

Did he really?
Shit

cant be more than a kg right?

>2016
>keeping your pacts on a string
I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this.

but what does "it means that the pact is suspended" mean?

Some pact was suspended .

That sounds like more than not much...

The nuclear one.

>Putin suspends nuclear pact
someone please shop a nuke in the distance

Link pls

It depends, how much paper there is and if there's enough string to hold it.

Of fuck that image made me cringe

Means that it's suspended of course.
Go to sleep.

Do we have to go to war with Russia, I like our civilization. I like having electricity, internet to shitpost, legal methamphetamine, all the food I can eat, clean drinking water, and other shit.

It's a good move. Right now the US only has 1113 active nukes and 113 of those are always in some state of repair, servicing or upgrade at any time.

1000 is a weak counterforce to Russia's 2668 active warheads.

More nukes weakens their first strike hope of no retaliation.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-nuclear-idUSKCN1230YN

He probably didn't really mean it though

really?

That already looks like there is a nuke going off in the background

nytimes.com/2016/10/04/world/europe/russia-plutonium-nuclear-treaty.html?_r=0

Actually, yeah he did. 10/4 is officially happening. False flag nuke incoming.

The nuclear pact has been suspended by Putin.

>legal methamphetamine
You mean amphetamine. Pretty sure methamphetamine is not legal yet. Maybe after the nuclear war

He just wants to wipe the US clean, like, with a cloth.

Oh ok. I think I'm beginning to understand

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will hold the All-Russian exercise of civil defense, in which more than 40 million people will be involved, according to RIA "Novosti".
This was told the director of the Emergency Situations Ministry of Civil Defence Department Sergey Manuilov.
"Training will be held from 4 to 7 October. It will bring together more than 40 million people, more than 200 thousand professionals rescue units, about 50 thousand units. The full force of the Russian Emergencies Ministry are utilized, including military units EMERCOM rescue, emergency rescue units, rescue units of paramilitary units and the State Inspectorate for Small Boats, a division of the State Fire Service of EMERCOM of Russia, aircraft, "- said Manuilov.

Related?

Pls no war

Methamphetamine is legal with a prescription. It's called Desoxyn.

>Mfw I posted that and it's spreading everywhere, good on you leaf. Here are the archived links to those websites

Goodlatte Letter to AG Lynch

perma.cc/A97C-KD2G

How President Obama worried Hillary Clinton's Health Set Secret Medical Check Walter Reed Refused Fearing LEAKING HEART VALVE AND ARRHYTHMIA EXPOSED

perma.cc/K7B4-DSD2

Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vandetta because Gaddaffi did not support her 2008 presidential run

perma.cc/RB6W-C33K

Pentagon paid PR firm 540 MILLION to make fake terrorist videos

perma.cc/6867-G5UP

GOP legally barred from fighting vote fraud

perma.cc/J6R7-NWDB

Wikileaks confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS

perma.cc/LRT7-XA24

FBI colluded with democrats and team Clinton on email prosecution

perma.cc/U38R-XW7W

Virginia DOJ attorney confirms illegal aliens are registering to vote in Penn. and Va. by the thousands

perma.cc/5ZDE-MY8L

American Indian Foundation: How Bill Clinton took advantage of earthquake victims

perma.cc/9WRP-T3DM

Ex CIA says the Saudi's will reveal names behind 9/11 attacks, including Mossad, the CIA, and Bush family

perma.cc/3CWH-EHGE

Just enjoy this

post your war-face, Cred Forums

>he doesn't know methamphetamine is Schedule II