KEK

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fly everywhere in a huge private jet
>complain about climate change

People who think there is no genetic basis behond race should not be able to hold public office.

he's right though

People I don't like shouldn't be in charge. Only people I like should be in charge.

He didn't deserve an Oscar for the Revenant.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape was the only Oscar worthy performance of his.

Did he ever get that oscar?

No, Leo.
You don't know what you're playing with, here!
inb4 he actually drowns in North Atlantic

He's right. Denying climate change is getting right up there with denying evolution.

Thank you famous person for telling me how things should be! You obviously know so much about politics.

Drumpf btfo

I'd support this when more than 1 study investigates the genetic effect on intelligence independent of upbringing.

>jet around the world in private aircraft
>complain about other people's carbon footprints

didn't Obama take a few hundred worthless fucking government bureaucrats to Europe to discuss climate change, when in reality all they were doing was taking a European vacation?

Doesn't Leo Di Caprio own a fuckhuge private yacht, too?

Sure is funny how fucking kikes complain about other's "abuses" of the climate when they don't give a single FUCK about their own wasteful, excessive, ostentatious actions.

My nigra

Can't say I disagree.

You are right, but so is op. I'm sorry but isn't it right that you can't have the leader of the free world denying scientific consensus because of muh capitalism

wtf i hate famous people now

Yes, funny thing is his speech at the Oscars was about climate change too.

The climate is always changing you dip. Climate change is a bullshit snail oil salesman meme on a large industrial scale. It forces companies to make their development predictable and economically controllable.

aha yeah why complain about carbon emission so long as anyone benefits from any emission whatsoever

like it's either no one can drive a car, or everyone should shut up

these are the only ideas allowed haha

Hes a fucking actor.
A fucking actor!
>actor
>acting

This is true

No you're right user, Leonardo decaprio should be able to do what he wants, but if you're a pleb, though luck.

What a retard

I thought Dicaprio was supposed to be 5'11.
He looks 5'9 in this pic if Obama is 6'1.

Dicrapio became a militant Climate change fag ever since he finally won his oscar for that shitty movie with the injun kid. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he had to agree to shill for climate change in exchange for finally getting an oscar.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

>Researchers have conducted many studies to look for genes that influence intelligence. Many of these studies have focused on similarities and differences in IQ within families, particularly looking at adopted children and twins. These studies suggest that genetic factors underlie about 50 percent of the difference in intelligence among individuals

wolf of wall street too
can't remember what it was up against. probably aids.

nothing beats aids

>use more resources than 99.9999999999999999999% of humans on earth
>"everyone else has to cut back, not me"

The magnitude of the greenhouse effect has NEVER ONCE been proven. All attempts to model either historical or recent climate changes based on atmospheric composition have failed miserably. Not even fucking close.

When scientists in real fields that aren't propped up by bullshit find that their models don't hold water, they change the model. Climatologists, on the other hand, double down, and just stop presenting climate models that they know won't work.

I don't think there is anyone who denies the climate changes.

He is a good actor but if he really believed that shit he would junk his private jet and move from his mansion to a shack on his sustainable farm that he tends.

This basically.

Imagine for a second that you're out in the desert. The sweltering heat is hammering down at you and you haven't had a drink in days.

You see a campsite far out on the horizon. You manage to crawl all the way to the campsite and you with your mouth dried up and heaving you ask man sitting by a camel for water.

The man doesn't understand you so he asks you to repeat. You say water again. You point at your dry mouth and mimic a water drinking motion.

The man looks at your mouth puzzled. You scream at him: I need water. My mouth is dry!

The man suddenly has a look of comprehension on his face and goes to his camel where his supplies are dangling from in pouches. But instead of a water bladder, the man brings out some pills.

The man goes to you and hands you a pill. He says: here take these pills, they will cure you of your ailment!

You look at him confused. He continues: yes take these pills you have Camelmouth, it is a deadly disease that you can contract out here in the desert. Please, take the pill as your disease is contagious! Here, have some water to help you swallow.

You naturally take the pill and the water and gulp it down, and your thirst is finally quenched.

Refreshed you tell the man that's exactly what you needed. The man smiles and says: You see? That pill helped you! Be sure to keep taking these pills or you will die out here in the desert! Also, you are not allowed to enter into any of our camps if you do not take these pills either.

With those words of advice, the man gives you a bottle full of pills and gets on his camel ready to depart.

You ask him for some water before he leaves you alone out in the desert again, but he turns and tells you not to worry, as you have those pills that cure Camelmouth.

That's what it's like to be a country abiding by Climate Change regulations.

fpbp

He's rich, he gets to be bad.

It's all the proles who should be good little goys

Well fuck him in the as with a red candle

Ass. Im so drunk

Every celebrity is out to fuck us in the ass in cahoots with the establishment and the entertainment cabal that put them there.

Mel Gibson was right.

They want to destroy the middle class and secure themselves a position in the new Second Estate

lemme test this

theyre going all in. avengers, lebron, now leo. who's the next a lister to shill for hill?

>global warming=climate change
nice meemee

Kek, you and me both brother.

I think they mean well. Living in that bubble where everybody is kissing their ass, and seeing their own dumb smug face on TV/magazines everywhere they go ... they really believe their opinions are especially important, and they have a "responsibility" to propagate their rare wisdom down to all the plebs. Their way of giving back, from their perspective.

>I wouldn't be shocked at all if he had to agree to shill for climate change in exchange for finally getting an oscar.
It all makes sense now

It's where your country went wrong with Reagan.

He may not be on any payroll, AGW is like any religion, if you digest enough climate priest scripture you will have what they call a sunk cost bias that will only grow over time. Wait until the priests get a hold of the children if they aren't already spooking them now. It's a blatant literal power grab as the new age economy will run on energy credits and debts, probably ushered in after the central bank infinite growth model fails in a huge way. Energy is life, everyone wants to rule the world.

Hollywood is notorious for inflating people's height. Take any actor and subtract his height by 2 inches and you will get their real height.

Keking together

Pedowood faggots need to be executed. "climate change" the latest, and even more meaningless form of "global warming" only serves to further weaken the west.

Looks 'bout right

>People who I disagree with shouldn't hold office

No fucking duh, Leo. Welcome to the world.

He really became insufferable after getting his honey taken up the ass by a bear.

Actors should not have a say in public policy.

>(((Consensus)))
Wow I didn't know getting fed adjusted numbers and being told that "if the model doesnt look like a hockey stick then you don't get funding goy" was a consensus.

Also notice how every single individual, typically engineers or those who actually do practical things, that call it bullshit immediately get anally fucked from all sides? Really makes you think.

I would say that that would violate the first amendment since it would disqualify you from public office because of an opinion.

How many scientists are remotely involved in so-called "climate science"?

they make up .001% of all scientists. if a fucking beaker filler wants to claim his opinion is more important than joe bob's down at the rent-a-car store then he can fuck off. especially if joe bob understands the arguments. beaker fillers have a grandiose sense of importance.

>As actors, it is our responsibility to read the newspapers, and then say what we read on television like it's our own opinion.