Does Cred Forums believe in climate change?

does Cred Forums believe in climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOGt3OzTXBs
youtube.com/watch?v=3QmkHr0W5Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes you faggor. It's absurd not to believe in climate change. What most Cred Forums users don't believe in is global warming. You've been fed the truth that the earth is warming, then fed the big lie that it's getting hotter and won't stop. I may dump all my climate change statistics.

Also greenhouse gas model is shit

climate change is undeniable. the problem is in figuring out if Humans actually contribute, and if so, just how much. And that is impossible to accurately say, because both sides of the argument have become too politicized, with special interests behind both. the left wants cultural marxism and the destruction of Western culture, which means destroying the Western Automobile industry- thery also have investments in """""clean""""" energy, so they benefit from man made climate change. While on the right, it tends to be oil interests and factory interests, for whom regulation is burdensome

so personally, i've stopped caring. I'm not gonna sacrifice my way of life if the likes of India and China get away scott free because "M-MUH DEVELOPING NATION..."

I do and do not give a single fuck about it. The icecaps aren't gonna completely melt away, that's bullshit.
Urban pollution is a more immediate, solvable problem to be concerned about.

Yep

I'm actively rooting for climate change to kill off the niggers, spics and poos.

climate change is a normal part of what goes on on Earth. Global warming is the claim that man stimulates climate change, which is BS.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOGt3OzTXBs

Maybe it would confirm my suspicion that we're in hell.

Man is wrecking planet/climate for humans. dont care, humans need extinction.

ofcourse not the earth is litteraly cooling right now

I don't care. Take a look at this graph.

1) We're in an ice age. Ice ages are abnormal. The Earth is normally very hot. The Earth will get hotter whether we like it or not.

2) The last time we had super high CO2 concentration and melted ice caps, we also had dinosaurs the size of houses.

You know, it was bright outside this morning. Pretty unusual occurrence at four o' clock in the morning. I'd know, since I stay awake all night, every night. I think it's because you could see Venus with the naked eye. I couldn't though, it was too cloudy.

Absolutely. I'm a marine biologist on the pacific northwest and marine life is been deeply affected. Aglea is blooming outrageously, accumulation of toxins, ect is fucking up foodchainns and ecosystems in every ocean. I know earth has gone though several major climate shift or cycles in the past, but the human influence in these days is fucking a lot of things up, not necessarily just temperature increase but all forms of pollution. the garbage crisis is particularly frightening to me desu

Chinese tricks.

>Ice ages are abnormal.
not really i mean they dont happen very often but like everything in life the earth cools and heats up in cycles

I believe in solar system change.

The more we pollute, the more people starve and die. Less people, less pollution and the cycle continues forever until we nuke each other out of existence.

>i mean they dont happen very often
So they're not the norm

well obviously the climate changes you dumb cunt

i like how they cut out the medieval warm period in all mainstream studies lol people who still bealive anything mainstream science says need to wake up.

The earth has a natural greenhouse effect. Ice ages are natural.

>So they're not the norm
well they will keep happening so they are the norm its just that from our short life times we dont get to see a lot of things.

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

it's a Greenland temp graph, not a global average temperature graph which varies fractions of a degree over hundreds of years

I believe the climate constantly changes. I don't believe man has the capability to change the climate in any significant way.

The minute (((politicians))) started pushing the climate change agenda I got skeptical.

Here's an interesting video where Molymeme explains it very well:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmkHr0W5Vk

PAY YOUR CARBON TAXES GOYIM

The climate is a dynamic system that's influenced by solar cycles, cosmic influences, the biome, ocean, volcanoes, etc etc

The anthropocentric global warming carbon narrative is merely a mechanism to justify and bring about a global carbon bank to deindustrialize the west and eventually bring about neo-Feudal global communism ran by the mega-rich

If you can implicate carbon to the destruction of the world then all human behavior and industry can be implicated and controlled via taxation and EPA-like laws

fun fact about greenland it was actually green before

Yes you pleb

yes.

Reasons most still believe in the concept the media has now simplified to "climate change
, previously known as man made global warming
>seen the propaganda pictures (polar bear on ice)
>media/pop culture constantly references it
>celebrity "scientists" endorse it
>it's hot
>all their peers who are subject to the same influences above also believe it, leading to immense social proofing as the blind prop up the blind

mate your country is one of the most vulnerable

Netherlands will be made great again with a massive dikes and water-wall dams.

DEPORT THE OCEAN WATERS
BUILD THAT DAM 10-ft HIGHER

The past was a lot warmer than today.

>first global warming
>now climate change
bunch of poppycock is what it is

You forgot that before that it was global cooling and before global cooling it was global warming, hottest summer was in the 30's. Fucking """extrapolated""" data fucking everything now.

Yep.

There's nothing more hilarious than someone who thinks they're intelligent but rejects the concept of climate change. At this point it's as supported as evolution. People denying it will be viewed by history like radical creationists are today.

Think about that. You people are on the same level as retards who think the universe is 10,000 years old.

Hahaha oh what fun. I wish there was some way to have a reasonable discussion with you people but it's not worth it. Just like it's not worth it to ask a creationist why we can see light from a star 10,001 light years away.

Fucking cucks.

That's why I don't believe it.

It is heavily exaggerated

What morons also don't realize is that CO2 lags behind temperature by 600-800 years.

Why do they always dishonestly present this relationship in reverse?

Fucking moron.
You are no different than radical creationists.
You believe like a religious fanatic and accuse anyone who doesn't of being heretics.

Climate has been constantly changing for billions of years.

So no one denies that climate changes.

What people deny is the absurd alarmist claims based on models that have been proven wrong time and again.

In the past there were much higher average temperatures and CO2 concentrations of more than 5000ppm, yet there was no runaway global warming.

I know right! And fuck all those faggots that think humans evolved from monkeys!

If humans evolved from monkeys, how come there's still monkeys at the fucking zoo!? Scientists BTFO.

Science is just a tool used by the devil to confuse the weak of mind. It makes far more sense to believe that hundreds of thousands of scientists all got tired of doing real work and decided to formulate the lie of anthropogenic climate change because they hate the middle class!

Fuck science! Trump 2k16! Hummers are the best vehicle! Go Redsocks!

>responds with only a lengthy ad hom
Standard retarded leftists. Plenty of posts in the thread to refute his idiocy, but too arrogant to take a look before regurgitating his MSM koolaid.

>Thinks trying to have a serious discussion with a climate denier is worth my time

No thanks. If I wanted to have a conversation of that level I'd go piss off a six year old and let them scream in my ear. But honestly even that would probably be more intellectually stimulating than what you're capable of.

Penis.