I shill for CTR for free, AMA

I shill for CTR for free, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How big is your cock?

like 5 inches i think

Are you watching Monday night raw? If so did smackdown win again?

why do you do it?

favorite food?

Will the "Womens Wrestling" main event be any good?

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

FOR FREE?

Lol me too

Why don't you even get paid? You have no idea how to run a business, let alone a government.

wat

you've never even measured your cock?

im watching the giants get recked

i seriously dont know anymore, it was fun to troll you guys at first, but it eventually felt like a responsibility soon

probably pizza

womens wrestling is always good senpai

ye

sup dude

ok

i measured it in like highschool but not since then

>it eventually felt like a responsibility soon
Well keep doing it, then. Hopefully, soon you'll burn yourself out so much that you'll never post again. Shadilay!

Will the Cowboys win this sunday?????

Do you even like her? She's the least likeable and most corrupt candidate in history

>troll then responsibility

Ya exactly that man.

Is this what you like?

s-shadilay

Prescott is pretty good, so probably

refer to

Thank you.

Do u like her but?

Join us, brother