ITS.FUCKING.HAPPENING!

40 MILLION RUSKIES TO GO INTO UNDERGROUND SHELTERS ON OCT 4.!!! SHILLARY WILL START WW3 TO WIN ELECTION! PUTIN KNOWS!!!

gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=zaFB04g2w10
mchs.gov.ru/dop/info/smi/news/item/32915239/
thetimes.co.uk/article/prepare-for-nuclear-war-russian-state-tells-people-9t9w0jzcs
atlassurvivalshelters.com
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ
en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-25460660
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War#Bulldozer_assault
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8csh1_8Sh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_(economics)
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
edition.cnn.com/2013/10/23/us/air-force-nuclear-silo-doors-opened/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddam not yet my c96 has not came in yet

Your banking your habbening success on a c96?

Translated page:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml&edit-text=&act=url

>Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will hold the All-Russian exercise of civil defense, in which more than 40 million people will be involved, according to RIA "Novosti".
This was told the director of the Emergency Situations Ministry of Civil Defence Department Sergey Manuilov.
"Training will be held from 4 to 7 October. It will bring together more than 40 million people, more than 200 thousand professionals rescue units, about 50 thousand units. The full force of the Russian Emergencies Ministry are utilized, including military units EMERCOM rescue, emergency rescue units, rescue units of paramilitary units and the State Inspectorate for Small Boats, a division of the State Fire Service of EMERCOM of Russia, aircraft, "- said Manuilov.

If this is real this is an incredibly large excercise, probably unprecedented even. Would they really use up the much needed resources to do this as a drill or is this the real thing?

No i just wanted one for years and finally ordered a nice one.

Nigga the C96 bretty much fought both world wars

hillary starting anything besides falling down multiple flights of stairs my sides are in sweden getting enriched

Holy shit, is Russia going to turn into Metro 2033?

Finally! Fuck!
Just end it already!

Could be a real exercise to prepare if they feel that WW3 is on the way soon

I got raked over the coals on my home board for trading down to one for a more expensive gun.
Have fun with it, be extra carful disassembling it, its really easy to reassemble it improperly and you wont be able to repair it yourself.

So, uh, how come the US doesn't have underground nuke-proof shelters and shit?

Or they do, and it's just for "them" and (((them)))?

Was never adopted as a primary side arm by the germans and production stopped in 1937.
It was ok, but there were better pistols in both wars.

Deebly goncerned.

The world's turning into a darker place every day and Putin seems to be the only one who's taking it seriously while our own politicians lie to our faces and continue to insist that everything is perfectly fine.

Feels bad man.

>he doesn't want the extra damage from ancestral fury against our shared eternal enemy

04OCT2016 - 07OCT2016

> Hillary is not SECSTATE
> Hillary is not POTUS

> literally her fault

Go suck start an AK-47, comrade

Well you dont pull 40M people out of their homes and jobs with out a good reason.

What the fuck is this new captcha??

Is this it? I don't feel anything.

obligatory larp always bretty gud

Yes its just for them

>ubuntu
AHAHAHA

Yes we have bunkers and they are not for the plebs.

>I don't feel anything.
Thats a side effect of the redpill.

At least we'll know when it happens that Cred Forums tried to warn everyone, we are pretty much the lone voice. The media is going right along with it

>40 MILLION RUSKIES TO GO INTO UNDERGROUND SHELTERS

What? There was literally not a word there about shelters. It does say they'll be going through basic civilian defense drills though.

This game is legit spooky

There are magic mountains under mountain ranges.

they exist only for ((them)), however. They intend the weather the radstorm and emerge to take final, absolute control of the post-apocalyptic wasteland assuming their old enemies were eradicated by the bombs.

20th century the jews killed 200 million people
21st century the jews will kill 1 billion people

Nothing this big ever goes right the first time.
Doing a drill like this even just once will provide a wealth of information on what to watch for in a real scenario.

i wonder what people they'll kill in 999999999

B R O T H E R H O O D
L
I
F
E

man self preservation pathetic rule even more laughable

In USSR I had personal gas mask in kindergarden (girls got cute white ones, reee), and they trained us to wear full hazmat suit in under 40 sec later at high school.
Still remember the training, tick tack tick tack ok U R DEAD!

Good times are coming back?

Hey Russiabro, where can I buy one of those bitchin' suits?

Just end it senpai
pls just end it

Does your government have these massive training exercises regularly?

Bump

If it's "real" and not fake news then this is the real deal, it's not a drill. Putin might first strike and reset the world.

No one does a drill with 200,000 emergency professionals and 40 million people.

I'm comfy in a small town in the mid west. Sucks that winter is around the corner. Might have to eat my roommate, but what ever.

I just hope it Happens so fast that I don't have time to agonize over what to do.

>Legs aren't sealed
Reeeeeee fucking casuals

>Flaminglips
>Full Album
You have 2 problems

institute, fuck your shit.

We do...
>muh capitalism makes poor people the fodder in the jewculear war.

>mfw.jpg
Putin hasn't been laundering money for the last 20 years for himself but has secretly been making underground super Russia, the top looks so shit due to every bit if money going into it.

>president Obama you say you will win Cold War with nuclear warfare destroying Russia now we live 3 miles underground... you have 2 mins until impact, dos vedanya comrade.

chaos until the end of time

What are the odds of us getting drafted to help out of America and Russia go at it?

Lets think about this rationally.

Conducting that size of an operation and suspending work days would hurt the economy. So either he has shekels out tje ass. Or he is about to fallout the world.

>gazeta.ru/
Is this a reputable source?

Internet I guess. Must be supercheap.
Checked, 1500 rubles (~$25) from shop, 600 rubles (~$10) from hands. First offers I found in google, must be cheaper elsewhere. It's called ozk suit
No. But we weren't called America's number 1 threat before either.

Gives me something to do at least.

Finally, I can sleep forever

So, which countries around the world would get some H-dose?

M8, you and the rest of the regulars will be in-tow if we go to war, as always. And vice-versa.

Give me the fifties back baby, cold war two here we go!

all of them

lol speak for yourself. I have chronic illness and can barely clean my house before collapsing. Have fun!

The Georgia guidestones motherfuckers likely have some influence in our gov pr and planning, it'd be just peachy keen if they were going to rely on nukes or incessant war to do the population. I hope, if true, that it backfires horribly for the cultist fucks. Praise Kek.

They consider us the number 1 threat, which is why they are calling you the number 1 threat.

5000 new shelters for moscow.

2013 video

youtube.com/watch?v=zaFB04g2w10

>haha I'm dying an you're not

russia begins experimenting with FEV soon tm

>the ape men were NOT enough

>FO4
pleb

MY FAITH LIES TO THOSE WHO DON'T BEND TO THE GLOBALISTS. YOU HAVE MY GUNS COMRADE.

I feel pretty safe and comfy out in the Aussie countryside, but damn I still want one of these. Though I suppose it couldn't hurt to prepare for unforseen circumstances.

swag as fuck

>mfw no nuclear bunkers in this country.

What are those weird lines of smoke from

if you have the means to overthrow your abuser but don't because you fear pain for yourself you are selfish and it is not only the fault of these leaders but the ones they lead

It's legit

mchs.gov.ru/dop/info/smi/news/item/32915239/

Nobody's going to nuke Ireland. Well, not the best parts.

>$25
i would buy one now if i knew for sure it wasn't used already and contaminated with radioactive particles.
also it probably doesn't come in XXXL.

souls

probably lingering pockets of moisture that are flash boiled.

Saurse?

No but they're gonna get majorly fucked from the fallout

smoke grenades thrown from a plane a minute or two earlier.
its used to measure the size of the explosion.

SHIT SHIT SHIT
why would they nuke us? would Russia nuke us?
Why? we don't even have nuclear warheads. SHIT

If hillary gets in we are all fucked.

Remember how Hillary's server leaked out all of our middle east intel for 4 years and we lost big time because the enemy knew what we were doing?

What if Russia knows the US is actually going to nuke them this time from leaked intel

I would nuke you

Jesus, I can't believe I know all but 1 of these movies..

>tfw potato backed currency will be reality

will you save those that defect?

and (((them)))

fatties don't deserve to survive the coming apocalypse

Where's fucking Nazi Wojak?

Dude, nice. Congrats on the C96. I'm jelly as fuck.

>inb4 leaks show Hillary wants to have putin gaddafid

How do you know he's not just really tall

Flip your flag upside down, they won't waste a nuke on Indonesia

thetimes.co.uk/article/prepare-for-nuclear-war-russian-state-tells-people-9t9w0jzcs

I wonder if Russia has the deleted emails?

he will give his gunz to the commies but not the leftist scum government, HE CHOOSE COMMIE POOTIN OVER HIS BELOVED HOMELAND

THIS IS THE LOGIC OF THE AMERIC U C K

THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST THE WAR.

why are they abusing the gondola

>Might have to eat my roommate, but what ever.

He knew what he was getting into.

>tfw saber rattling has been going on both ways, between RU and US for the past decade

I wish the people in this country knew what they're really voting for if they vote for Hillary...

If you have enough money, capitalism can also sell you continued survival

atlassurvivalshelters.com
>only bunker tested against nuclear bomb
>Montebello, CA

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

THERES TWO SETS OF DUBS HERE.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING KEK?

10/10 edit.

Wouldn't put it's hands up

Why it takes so long? start the war once and for all

If we really wanted to fight the leftist government we would be fighting side by side with the only nation that didn't fall to cucknato are you fucking kidding me? Russia didn't do shit, russia tells its immigrants to assimilate or gtfo. At least they have nationalism! If Trump loses im changing sides IDGAF

Where's your clay now!?

Who will shoot first?

They absolutely do. Pretty much every intelligence agency around the world has the fucking emails at this point.

>WWIII starts
>People start killing each other over resources.
>Warlords start carving out territories in the irradiated wastes.
>Mad Max up in this bitch.
>Anarchy reigns.

No wonder you're ready for the apocalypse, Pablo. That's a regular Tuesday in Mexico, isn't it?

what makes you sure King Putin is against Zog my amerifat comrade?

I'd nuke you, famalamadingdong

I would say we will, then say they did.
Seems to be standard protocol at this point.

Shame I wont be around to see it.
Living in a major city means ill be one of the first to get nuked

Who else?

remember october 1962 family

Plz, forget we exist.

Only feijoada here, no nada

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME

Well, it's 6am in Moscow.

When does this party start?

OH KURWA

depends on tensions.

US and Russia will shoot only if provoked by some diplomatic "attack"

Like the pigs of bay crisis almost resulting in WW3.

However it doesnt matter who shoots first, the retaliation is the same on both sides.

>1 nuke on the main strategic intelligence capital, lets say washington and moscow?
then the rest of the nukes are at silo sites.

theres no time to cripple the food supply as it's not a long term war, it's just about enough nukes to make the other side stop.

so it could be about wiping out everyone if needed.

Press F to pay respects to all the city dwelling anons

Ive checked into some of those atlas silos, they look pretty comfy.

>Sam hyde fires the shot that starts world war three

I'd ask how he keeps getting away with this, but it's obvious that he is such a destructive maniac that no one can touch him, not even the law.

I'm going to assume London, because it's the only British city anyone else in the world gives a shit about.

Isn't the Tube built to withstand a nuclear attack, like the Moscow Metro? Or is that literally just the Ruskies and you Bongs are trusting on your stiff upper lip to keep you safe?

Nothing here sits on any accuracy. The jew from the other thread convinced me to get cans of dry food and I need a fucking explanation as to why I NEEDED THE DRY FOOD!

Jesus Christ please, Russia we may still get trump in office.

Threadly reminder to watch Threads

This, if this is the end I though I would care more.

No, shit. I've been getting my warnings all week. I'm heading to my assigned shelter right now. Didn't you guys get your instructions too?

xenumon go

>Trapped in the tube with Londons shitskin population

Id rather take my chances on the surface

Unless they already know that Clinton is going to rig the election.

fuck yeah. this is great news.

>problems have solutions
>a lifetime of fucking things up fixed in one determined flash
>everything's blue
>in this world
>the deepest shade of mushroom blue
>all fuzzy
>spilling out of my head

>Reading anything that is even remotely russian
Unless it's funny, it's about as big of a waste as coming to this site.

Dats rayciss mate whaddaya ahve against MOooooslims?!

Russia has bunkers for 40 million people.

America has bunkers for only the Military and elite.

We're in this together now.

We can only pray that Kek is right on this happening

Praise HIM

>MFW I realized H.G. Wells was mostly-right and the Morlocks weren't the descendants of the working class, but the descendants of London's mudslime population.

So we're at about Wells 1, Verne Too Many To Count.

Holy shit a useful Australian post. Today was a good day.

Possibly Communism saved their country eventually.

Yes, also I hate corruption, criminals have to pay, and with anarchy, human rights will not protect them from us, besides it's a good opportunity to start all over again

I'm heading to my local bunker now.

I'm supposed to report to someone called the overseer.

GOOD LUCK ANONS.

worst trash girl

also germanys economy is tankin so it means the world is tanking this may be it boys.

There's more role play on this board than /x/, Cred Forums and /r9k/ combined.

I live 1 mile from NORAD's door. I'M ALREADY DEAD, GUYS

Yeh, but if Mexico is already anarchy, what's stopping you from taking care of the problem now, Taco-Bro? I mean, Mexico is one of those places that, if we're honest here, nobody gives a shit about. Except for God.

Maybe.

Basically, you guys could butcher every cartel member in the country and you'd be on the MSM for like, a month, right up until another Malaysian airliner goes missing or Kim Kardashian gets mugged again.

thanks hillary and obama not i can get some radiation poisoning because the government can't build bunkers for the public.

It will be nice living in Russia with public bunkers.

yes of course this is surely legitimate and not at all retarded

Trumps temperament is the real danger.

I keep meaning to, but I get sidetracked.

I'm gonna do it now.

>vote for Hillary
>watch the world burn in glorious ww3

>vote for Trump
>save the world

You'd better not start pushing that narrative here, otherwise Cred Forums would start to shill real hard for her and Hillary would win by a lanslide.

Russian communism died when the USSR fell.

>tfw I live in an irrelevant country with no real army and probably won't get nuked
>if we do get nuked it will be just Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, maybe Brasília
Will I still get the full nuclear winter experience or is that just a meme?

enjoy being experimented on faggot

Meawhile, Hillary advocates for droning a man in the Ecuadorian embassy in London (i.e., a neutral country's embassy inside the capital of an allied country) because he's digging into her dirty laundry.

Oh, yeah. I'm sure that Trump's temperament is going to be what kicks off WWIII.

If WWIII does happen, I can't wait for all that ice in the north of Canada to melt and for all you fucking leaves to drown.

what are my chances of surviving? I live in Legnica

Guys Wiki Leaks is tomorrow and the U.S will launch nukes to cover it up.

FBI user was right.

Naw man:
youtu.be/9qbRHY1l0vc

RE: Apocalypse is my favorite because the buildings being nuked is Toronto city hall

0.0000000001%

well, SHIT
Thanks AMERICA

So 3 hours to go?
Better rub one out real quick.

theyre gonna drop extra nukes on pooland

Depends on where you live in relation to those sites. Check low level and high level wind maps.

>Oh, yeah. I'm sure that Trump's temperament is going to be what kicks off WWIII.
Hillary's actions are all for the purpose of self preservation. She won't start WW3 because it would threaten her job and her standing.
Trump on the other hand is a narcissist who angrily and irrationally lashes out at anyone who insults him (or who he perceives to be doing so) with whatever he has available.

Yeah it's a meme. All the nuclear countries would have to cooperate and set off their nukes in a certain way to create a nuclear winter. None of the actual scenarios we've all planned for would do it.
Source: dead /k/ nuclear tripfag

$.15

unless some fat fucker with fat fingers mistype the coordinates for the attacks there's no way they would waste a nuke on us.

Not to mention that they'd need some untainted to move into after the fall out. We'll probably gonna get killed by conventional weapons. Culled up and dumped in mass graves to make space for them.

>tfw no public shelter only underground nukes in shelters

im going to die

Nukes are expensive, why would they waste it on us?

>trumpshills calling anyone else shills
o i am laffin

Literally on ebay

>russia times nuke so that a hurricane sweeps radioactive dust all the way up the east coast

>mfw you live in demilitarized Germany
>neigbour is a guncrazed alcoholic lunatic
>never wakes up before lunchtime
>has only weapons for miles
>people describe his arsenal as "enough to overthrow the city police"
>mfw I am only armed with a machete, a dog and healthy disregard for human life

I hope it happens early tomorrow or I will have to face him when he sobered
up a bit and I will have to fight for his weapons.

Have any of you seen the TV show Jericho?

Was it too close to the Truth?

Hillary has access the Greenbriar so she probably doesn't give a flying fuck about what happens to the populace. You can tell she doesnt give a fuck about the voter base and is only showing up so people dont think this whole cycle was a farce.

Anyone else going to the Michigan peninsula?

Get out of the areas marked on this pic.

Putin is going to initiate a preemptive strike is why. Russia spent all this time building the infrastructure so a large portion of it's population can survive a strike and rebuild.

During the height of the cold war spetsnaz smuggled many CBRN type weapons that have been buried in remote locations for some time now.

I believe the preemptive strike will come from one of these briefcase bombs being detonated in a decapitation attack to try to stop the escalation with a single device.

Who knows where detection technology is at now so they may also try to use a hyper sonic cruise missile fired from near the coast. I would expect them to target Washington in an attempt to destroy our command structure and offer to deescalate after.

Putin is a throwback to the KGB and the Cold War.

It's his only point of reference to what's "normal".

>what's stopping you from taking care of the problem now
No guns and our government is not with us (see autodefensas or the merely pretending guy that is being skinned alive, nobody wants to end like him)
>nobody gives a shit about
We are allies, US does give a shit m8 and we can't start a revolution or something like that because you interfere in our affairs, stop funding narcos with military grade weapons

She's obviously a politician for the money and power that comes with it. If she started WW3, she would lose both. It's as simple as that.

>tfw i live in even more irrelevant country
>tfw its probably 100% sure nothing here would get nuked
>tfw we'll come put of the nuclear war unscathed
>only post-war concern would be nuclear winter and radiation
My city is windy as fuck, would i be remotely on danger from rads?

Too all the americans in the thread claiming we don't have bunkers, take a look around.
Any major building, primarily schools, built or 'expanded' in the 50s more than likely has at minimum a bomb shelter.
I specifically remember my middle school had fallout shelter signs in the stairwells leading to the locker rooms. I have seen similar signs in the basement of the post office.

>tfw im targeted in a 500 warhead scenario and i live in the middle of nowhere

come sweet death

don't listen to user, you could totally shoot down an ICBM with a C96.

i believe we do have other places that can escalate right back to madness if Washington dies, we are not in the 90s anymore the football is probably a secondary thing.

>implying I want to hide from the nuclear blast

whelp, see you niggers in hell then.

>stop funding narcos with military grade weapons
well said, bro

Fuck. This is legitimately unsettling knowing that I might die in a stupid fucking nuclear fire tomorrow. Literally just got the offer for a 100k+ a year job today too. Fuck these stupid fucking governments and their cancer, Putin has been warning us about this for months and our stupid leftist cuck government is going to to kill us.

Fuck this shit.

Are these where the US has their nuke stockpiles or something?

Doesn't seem feasible to nuke the middle of nowhere

that math crazed dude on history said to take cover on the (90º) corners of big buildings -- opposite to the newest instantaneous big sun litting up the sky above your heads.

Keep that in mind come tomorrow, anons.

also, pic related.

You'll be fine
Kek willing, you're going to life your life without nuclear fire

yes those are nuke silo locations

the precise locations are unknown so its feasible that the russians would nuke fucking everything to make sure they take the silos out

Yes. 2000 is the first strike scenario. If Hillary strikes first, then we are on the 500 retaliation scenario.

>SHILLARY WILL START WW3 TO WIN ELECTION! PUTIN KNOWS!!!

Spacibo tovarishch Putintroll! Odna кoпeйкa has been deposited in your кyбoк

>idaho
>boise only place I have to worry about
>but I live in Nampa about 17 miles out

How fucked am I? Also why wouldn't they nuke Mountain Home Airforce Base?

>dos vedanya
why are brits so ShIT at Spelling REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEee

The US stockpiles all its remaining nukes in 3 locations at MT, ND and WY

Why does everyone want to get in a fight over a shit hole of a place like Syria anyway?

It is like two Americans an all you can eat buffet fighting over the salad bar. It doesn't make sense,

The wind carries the fallout dude, it all depends where you are in relation to the blast zone. Precipitation and moutains (rainshadow) can also reduce the amount of carried fallout.

I live between Annapolis, Baltimore, AND D. Fucking C. Literally will be vaporized by multiple blasts if it happens.

God I hope this really is just a drill for them, but why would they do such a massive drill.

>tfw safe if 100Kt blast.
>tfw not safe if 300Kt blast.
fuck.

hey dont be such a big baby about it

we all will be the first and the last to go out in such a way
how many peoples or civilizations can you say went out with such a bang

>tfw live in the countryside but near a NATO military airport
T-they won't waste a nuke just for an airport, r-right?

About how long will it take to launch 2000 nukes?

fug I use to see that sign all the time when I was a delivery driver in SC

It's some kind of posturing.
Basically showing the world "we're ready if we have to be"
Calm down. It's going to be okay, come what may

F

don't they have neutrino bombs now or is nuclear just for the laughs?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ

less than an hour probably

one question why phoenix? i said it but is my city really a hell and has weapons under where i will be dead either way.

>this was my captcha

spooky

Fucking love this game.

About 45 minutes or so. WWIII will last 2 hours.

Topol-M can be fired in under 5 minutes.

someone please answer this

At least I don't have to worry about actually following through with a career in corporate litigation as a tax attorney. I'm kinda glad my city is going to get nuked to hell, I'm 1 year in and I'm already suicidal.

STFU Ruskie, get off your proxy.
This is a clear Russian Psi-Op

I'm a bit jelly.
Imagine being at one those big scenic desertic lands of yours, far enough to contemplate the mushroom cloud perfectly forming up ahead yet still sufficiently close to enjoy the shockwave in its full glory.

We actually had a massive civil defense program that built and stocked shelters all over the country for decades, I wrote a paper on it in college and learned a lot of enraging shit.

Basically the civil defense program tried to prep the entire nation, they built shelters all over the country, many of which can still be found in older buildings, and they stocked and maintained them too. They also ran evacuation drills for entire cities, complete with organization via local transit and buses. Remember during Hurricane Katrina when people complained about all the unused buses? These were the guys who tried to make sure that that shit didn't happen during armageddon. Various liberal organizations protested the drills and shelters until eventually they were stopped. Left wing organizations continued to attack these programs through the 60's and 70's until most were defunded if not outright cancelled. Jimmy Carter finally killed it in 1979 when he got rid of the office and assigned its duties to FEMA.

Because of the military base there most likely

Thank you for correcting the record.

>Where would you like your .02 shekels deposited?

there ya go

always a bright side

very bright really

Hoist up the John B.
see how the main sail sets

i wanna go home
let me go home

this is the worst trip i've ever been on

see you in the everafter, brother

F

>tfw live near hydroelectric power plant

All of us are.

Thanks. So, by the time the first report of a city getting nuked, it already too late.

>inb4 Iran

Is this what we deserve? I don't want to think like that but then I glance at pop culture and...fuck, man.

It could happen

yes

once the first nuke lands you probably have less than ten minutes until the next two thousand hit as well

hardly even any time to panic
kind of beautiful in a way

Put sticky tape on your windows
Block your ears and close your eyes
But it won't make a blind bit of difference
You won't have to watch yourself fry
If you find yourself in the target zone
And you haven't got a shelter
Take a spade into the garden
And dig like merry hell, sir

There will be no report of any cities being hit. The power goes out, light flashes. The End.

oh look. "IT'S HABBEDING" again... better grab sks and go innawoods again right?

Fuck, they are going to waste NEETs.
They are going to waste me...
I could have served in armchair force, defend my country on Cred Forums... But they didn't warn me.

Good bye, fellows.

Yeah.
Unless you get the warning at launch, and you will not, there are about 15-18 minutes remaining.

The absolute madman.

>the greenbriar

A relic of the 50's that has tour groups going through it now. The real den is beneath CO but there are a shitload of smaller ones all over the US. And you get access to exactly 0 of them. Trillions of missing taxpayer dollars don't just disappear.

I personally am gonna load my SKS then promptly unload it into my brain/

pff

there is going to be no conventional warfare in ww3
2/3rds o the casualties are going to be from nuclear blast
the other third will be by radiation

I doubt he would make first move. I think they will eat Obama's shit even if he messes with Russia more. If Trump gets in we wouldn't go to war. Hillary is scary though. She was pushing for arming Islamists in Syria immediately after Liyba.

I'm sure she'd also talk about Ukraine and leave out the fact Obama was responsible for the coup there.

they did them out of the blue in Soviet times also. remember that Putin was in the KGB back then, he wants to revive these nice(?) traditions of the good ole times.

that said, theres really nothing to worry about. Russia is, as always, mainly a threat to it's own people

I'm not a suicidal faggot like you. I have a future, and I want to live to spread my genes instead of dying for stupid bullshit.

You guys are fucking gay.

this

The Greenbriar is a good example though and easy to research. Denver, Atlanta, Seattle, Vegas, and JFK are the new Greenbriars.

also this

Crap. I forgot about the EMP. There will be no reports. Only screaming and then silence.

Why is this such a russian agitprot shithole.

The redpill is manufactured in moscow. It is addictive and toxic

I'm saying that I've learned about evacuation just now. My last hope is antimissile defence around Moscow.

If anyone is interested this is the statement put out by the Russian government on this drill

Rubbish.

How come I read about this on Cred Forums first? Why did nobody warn me? Am I not worthy of being saved?

Also, open your mouth during the blast. To prevent your eardrums from exploding.

>millions of white people die over an islamic state and hillary clinton

This is fucked

TIME TO DIE user

Kek, I'm glad I'm nowhere near any potential fallout.

Btw the russkies will kill the jewish nations. And the LEAF will rule the world hahahahaha.

But seriously though this shit has gone on long enough. Kill the jewish bankers, media, and political pets before they end up killing us all.

>en.mchs.ru/mass_media/news/item/32915549/
>The drill will rehearse radiation, chemical and biological protection of the personnel and population during emergencies at crucial and potentially dangerous facilities

>More than 40 million people, 200,000 specialists of emergency rescue divisions and about 50,000 units of equipment are going to be involved in the drill.

this is very very very odd

Nothing will happen tomorrow, it's probably just a drill

go and post in the bunker tell us whats going on, also, wheres your family at? are you alone russia bro.

I didn't want these feels.

It's been an honour shitposting with you faggots, I'm sorry for the shitty leafs who shit up the board most of us are okay.

Fucking kikes.

Because it is bullshit like all .ru sources it is agitprot.

top tier taste in vidya user

I doubt you'll be able to hear the screaming over the sound of the hypersonic shockwaves.

Plus, there will no time to scream.

yeah it most likely is

Check that chain

Russia is hemorrhage money and fighting a conflict on their borders. This a very costly drill.

>tfw no more active fallout shelters but the town is littered with the old signs mocking us as if we have hope to survive.

guess im dead
fuck nj i swear

Can any ruskie bros confirm this is actually happening??

Its morning there, anything going on??

this "drill" will cost millions to do

fallout 5 confirmed

I mean that is extremly odd and comes just to too strange a time.
I for one welcome our new radiation oberlords

Wonder how many people will die from shit like crushes/stampedes. Euros can't stop killing each other by walking on top of each other when scared.

Seriously, euros keep fucking trampling each other to death and its funny because we're fat as fuck and never seem to have that problem.

no nuki, putin

>envisage the bright future anons.

Nobody invited or warned me. Might have something to do with fact that I'm not officially employed. I wonder if I can buy my place in bunker.

the drill is probably the entire economy money its very very costly to poor russia

No.

They probably got the 40 million number by simply adding up all population of regions where EMERCOM drills will take place. Looks good in reports.

>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the universe
>born just in time to get nuked in your 20's having accomplished little

Article says it is a drill....

how did we reach this point.. baka

F

i hardly doubt anyone will make you pay just go to the bunker and demand in

>and consider all of that bunker panic sex.

wow u r smart wut grayd r u n

>this is actually fucking happening in my lifetime

why would russians have to go underground, their nuclear arsenal is far bigger than anyone elses. russia is so fucking huge, there's not enough nukes to turn it into a wasteland.

Hahaha, I live in small town Iowa so I'm safer than you urbanfaggots.

you don't mobilize this many people for an exercise unless you're fairly certain shit is going to be disastrous soon

Alrighty, I'm going to sleep. I better not get nuked tomorrow. But if I do, then fuck you, fuck the humans that made it happen. Fuck you Hillary, fuck you liberals, fuck you all.

Thank Jimmy "the cuck" Carter for that one, Obama hasn't got shit on the amount of lasting damage that man did to this country.

>Idaho-bro
I live in Boise so you're much better off than I am.
You should definitely head north though, anywhere past Moscow is probs good. Purchase some property, grow a farm, get a dog, buy guns, get fit, talk to your community.
>why wouldn't they nuke Mountain Home Airforce Base?
Good question.

I don't know what game systems fallout 5 will be played on. But I know fallout 6 will be played in real life.

You are siding with U.S. so, you are a target.

The more of us will survive the easier it will be for us to take over the remains of the world

ubbbbuuuntnntnttn

>born just in time to get nuked in your 20's having accomplished little

implying that you would accomplish anything at all regardless

its a bunker in russia and not sweden. you cant just demand in and be welcomed by the enriched culture

we have over 5000-6000 nukes we can turn russia into a nuclear wasteland and they can do the same, also most of russias nukes probably dont work or old and will back fire or just land and crash.

Press F to pay your own respects

F

Large scale exercises like that were common during the cold war before left wingers gutted them. The Russkies actually give a shit about their country so they're bringing them back.

Got to admit, it's a way to get rid of all of the NEETs

But WE WILL SURVIVE AND WHEN THEY COME OUT OF THEIR BUNKERS, WE WILL DESTROY THEM

Nothing is happening cucks, just wait for the hillary leak

>implying russia isnt already mostly wasteland

humanity needs the great cleansing of nuclear hellfire to save itself, this will be a great sacrifice

did you really think it wouldnt

We must not have a mineshaft gap!

I'm 35 and live in my parents' basement. I knew I would never have to get a job. Now I can be the out of shape real life action hero that I always wanted to be.

>Put productive people in bunker
>Nuke own country
>NEETs wiped out
>Country now much more productive
>Economy booms

so if this did happen, would there be any left over nukes to use or would each side just lauch at the other countrie's silos?

Wouldnt it be pointless to shoot at the other countries silo since that silo would launch before it could land?

Wouldnt each country go for the most populate cities to cripple infrastructre?

What countrys that have nukes would shoot at Usa?

Just North Korea?

Does China have nukes?

(You)

what's the point on nuking white people? We are already the minority. Nuke all the shitskins, niggers and chinese.

I've been shitposting that I want Russia to nuke the US. Now I'm actually a little anxious.

Fuck, I should have never worshipped Kek.

at least russia is practicing to save civilians

>Its also a radioactive wasteland

Except on black friday.

Ye, small shred of hope.

ohohoho

how foolish of you user

The entire country is productive now. They'll take care of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Soon

A Doomsday device, by design, doesnt work effectively, IF YOU DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!

>t. 70's ICBM and 8'' floppy in nuclear force computers

Because Idaho is full of Russians

>obongo nukes Rasha
>spend the last week of my life as I wait to be killed by the fallout telling shitlibs "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ELECTING NIGGERS AND LIBERALS YOU SMUG CUNTS"

there are worse ways to go

>fBidRbGr
>fBi
>RbGr
>Release Bombs, Global Retaliation

I'm on to you Comey, you madmen and your lust for war, when will it end?

So depressing. Even the parts right before the bombs where everyone is ignoring the news stories and signs right in front of them

Fuck urban areas. Urbanites are subhumans.

mfw when I realize I'll be able to see the blasts on the horizon no matter what the scenario.

feels good senpai.

Nothing wrong with having hope for a better day.

Seriously though press the reset button on humanity, we need it.

Do you think the first nuke will look flashy and the rest will just be kinda generic? Like shoop da whoop facing the body from the war head or Nyan cat with all the fringe? Or just the quote "what the fuck"

Get NATO troops OUT NOW and build fucking walls and become neutral Switzerland in WW3

I know, I know i've let you down.

itll truly be an awe inspiring sight

at least until i get my nuke anyways

Security by obscurity.
SSBNs still run on relay walls.

just in case it does happen actually...dying from a nuclear blast is instantaneous right guys? so i wont have to feel myself melting for minutes, ill just be gone in a second or two?

>America has bunkers for only the Military and elite.
Yeah, because:
1) We don't have a citystate in charge. Mosocow is where basically all Russians live.
2) We're spread out meaning that it'd take millions of nukes to kill us all.
3) We're not subhumans like Russians who have a disarmed population.

We don't need bunkers because we have Iowa.

europeans are on suicide watch now because the entire continent will disappear overnight kek

bump

If the "ethnic Russians"(i.e. Muscovites) don't emerge from bunkers armed and ready to take over Russia, then the rest of Russia would kill them. We don't have this problem in our country because we're not a fucking citystate. Fuck Moscow and fuck the Muscovites all to Hell.

no, wait before we take in more arabs

Oppie?

Have you seen the map of targets in Iowa?
We're just as fucked as anybody else!

Unfortunately, it's only instantaneous if you're near the site of detonation.

Survival is quite possible if you're within even a quarter mile of ground zero and have a sufficiently good wall between you and the shockwave. Read up on accounts of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There were survivors who survived simply because they happened to bend down behind a concrete wall while their friends were burned to death by the shockwave almost instantly.

The radiation factor is a crapshoot as well, as numerous survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not develop cancer prematurely and lived long healthy lives.

>at least until i get my nuke anyways
Subhuman urbanite detected. I will survive nuclear war to make sure to piss on your corpse, urbanfaggot.

gotta love propaganda

>According to the report, during a flight layover in Zurich en route to Moscow "he appeared drunk and, in the public area, talked loudly about the importance of his position as commander of the only operational nuclear force in the world and that he saves the world from war every day".

>During a tour of a monastery, the general was said to be slurring his words and interrupting the tour guide.

>They later went to a restaurant where a Beatles tribute band was performing and the general kept pestering the translator to ask the group to let him sing with them.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-25460660

am i safe here? Im the blue dot

i bet you think that windows 10 would be a good idea to lunch nukes wouldnt ya, and we dont update shit because it works fine.

It's the difference of proximity. Ground-zero: won't feel a thing. Outskirts: If you're far enough in the boonies you might escape without even feeling the effects of fallout, although you may still feel the shockwave or be subject to blinding light. Make sure you aren't downwind.

>mfw Canada is the least likely country on Earth right now to get nuked because of nat resources and neutral nuclear stance.

your banks are possibly going to collapse tonight go buy food and water. Dont worry about russia nuking you just prepare for the collapse

im on the edge of a city nigger

but that doesnt mean i wont die from either the shockwave
the burns
or the intense radiation

>We're just as fucked as anybody else!
Nope. Urban areas are fucked. Fallout would be minimal problem.

I'm guessing you're someone who lives in the "Cedar Valley" in some urban area and thinks that you are an Iowan. No, you are not an Iowan since you live in a big city and are thus a 17th Amendment piece of trash with as much of an Iowan identity as would be expected of someone who lives in St. Paul.

Population sinks are parasites with no allegiance to their hosts. It'll be good without you.

>muh fallout
nowhere near as harmful as you imagine. We should have a nuclear war ASAP and then we can decide who's right and who's wrong in the end.

who are you kidding? Europe is over

How cucked can you possibly get?

Go suck some rich dudes sick faggot.

and then the chinese come and whack your asses clean with you losing and becoming a slave colony for communism, your a honey pot waiting to be opened.

>im on the edge of a city
Urbanfag. Enjoy your slow death.
Small town Iowa is true Iowa.

Your old shit needs to be updated to work properly.

Also

>USA USA USA

check that post

Well Australia has no nukes so we aren't a target.

Just a reminder that all of our taxes are being spent on Israels Iron dome and bunkers so (((our government))) can protect themselves.
Russia's defenses are made by patriots, Americans are made by shareholders.

I accept your surrender.

is there anything in the house that could possibly help block/absorb/reduce the impact? i have a brick wall in the backyard...

youll be eating radiation boyo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War#Bulldozer_assault

Another incident during the war highlighted the question of large-scale Iraqi combat deaths. This was the "bulldozer assault", wherein two brigades from the US 1st Infantry Division (Mechanized) were faced with a large and complex trench network, as part of the heavily fortified "Saddam Hussein Line". After some deliberation, they opted to use anti-mine plows mounted on tanks and combat earthmovers to simply plow over and bury alive the defending Iraqi soldiers. Not a single American was killed during the attack. Reporters were banned from witnessing the attack, near the neutral zone that touches the border between Saudi Arabia and Iraq.[176] Every American in the assault was inside an armored vehicle.[176] One newspaper story reported that US commanders estimated thousands of Iraqi soldiers surrendered, escaping live burial during the two-day assault 24–26 February 1991. Patrick Day Sloyan of Newsday reported, "Bradley Fighting Vehicles and Vulcan armored carriers straddled the trench lines and fired into the Iraqi soldiers as the tanks covered them with mounds of sand. 'I came through right after the lead company,' [Col. Anthony] Moreno said. 'What you saw was a bunch of buried trenches with peoples' arms and things sticking out of them... '"[177] However, after the war, the Iraqi government said that only 44 bodies were found.[178] In his book The Wars Against Saddam, John Simpson alleges that US forces attempted to cover up the incident.[179] After the incident, the commander of the 1st Brigade said: "I know burying people like that sounds pretty nasty, but it would be even nastier if we had to put our troops in the trenches and clean them out with bayonets."[177] Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney did not mention the First Division's tactics in an interim report to Congress on Operation Desert Storm. In the report, Cheney acknowledged that 457 enemy soldiers were buried during the ground war.

This isn't going to actually happen

R-Right guys?

>The investigators interviewed Gen Carey, but he appeared to have forgotten much of what happened in Russia.

I lost.

>midwest

you're already dead, corn cuck

No it is. Personally kind of confused why I can't find any articles outside of the Russian government themselves.

drunk idiots do not represent our country i bet they were from some shit hole, and i do agree we do need to update things but to what exactly. What can we update to thats secure enough so noone takes control of the computers that launch them.

How does it make all you alt-"right" faggots FEEL that (((Postville))) will survive with all its Jews at least 50-100 miles away from the closes nuclear explosion(which won't even happen at the same altitude)?

Yeah, Our officers are shit.
What is your point?

dont panic and keep buying stuff, goy!

>After some deliberation, they opted to use anti-mine plows mounted on tanks and combat earthmovers to simply plow over and bury alive the defending Iraqi soldiers
That's because using even tear gas was considered a war crime. Go blame fucking Geneva for that.

No I meant the whole Russia doing a first strike against america, The whole idea of them doing the drill seems strange and weird but I don't see what real reasons they would have to nuke us

and why do the drill that drill probably will crash the entire money system so hard, it probably costs millions to hundreds and millions russia does not have that kind of money right now.

Hehehe, nice try faggot. We're teh only part of the country that's nuke-proof.

Enjoy your last seconds of life realizing that living in an urban area was a dumb choice and that all you did was live your life as a cuck just to be washed away with purifying atomic fire.

That depends upon which side the nuke is striking relative to the wall. Make sure your behind the side which faces the downtown area, at least. If you dug a hole on the side where you would be hiding, you can crawl in there too, then cover it up withsomething heavy. Be sure to have an easy escape route with a fuckin bicycle or something so you can get out of there and head to the countryside quicker. You might completely avoid fallout if you leave fast enough. I'm not very knowledgeable about survival shit, but this seems logical to me. Dig a hole, boy!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8csh1_8Sh4

Oh I'm sure Hillary Clinton will lose her shit when she finds out that the Illegal Jewish only racial settlements in the west bank with border walls wrapping around them are wiped off the face of the earth.

Israels defenses will not stop Russia

Its signalling.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_(economics)

thats from 2012 nice try

Chinese will be nuked by the US though. The jew wants the gooks dead because it can't control them.

Nice. I like how the americans are allways prepared for war.. Even a ground attack could not have effect due to the preparation that even the civilians had.
Well, at least the previous generations to all the current leftist scum ideas.
Anyway, what the russkies are doing with these exercises are just that: exercises, just like the U.S. did and these user makes reference at.

Too many paranoia in this thread for that exercises..
Well, i understand that is because /pol wants a big happening.

That's what confuses me, There's not too many reasons to do either of them

HILLARY / JEWS DON'T KNOW HOW NUKES WORK

mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675

WERE DED

What are all the Abrahamic religions gonna do with them selves when their holiest sites are radiated wastelands?

Im gonna go turn on the lights in the backyard grab the shovel and start digging. Im going to dig like fucking hell even if i havent touched a shovel in years. Ill stay up all night for this. Thanks user

Nice. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that urbanfaggots will have a few seconds of dread before they die. I was always under the impression that it'd happen really quickly.

Make sure you nuke us during our nighttime but not too late. I want to live out the many years of my life knowing that the people I hated the most got to watch in dread as the grim reapers were streaking through the sky.

The best way to make America great again is to wipe the slates clean.

>"Kaboom: nuclear missiles can strike anywhere on Earth"
>uses a picture of the Ivy Mike test which was a giant hydrogen bomb that was literally as big as a house

(((Postville))) is in Alamakee County Iowa. Its a small town with illegal mexicans, poor whites, and tons of Jews.

A bunch of Orthodox Jews decided to move there a long time ago. This means that (((Postville))) is one of the few actual Jewish Population sources in America.

>In April a crew member was found "derelict in his duties in that he left the blast door open in order to receive a food delivery from the onsite chef" while the other crew member was on an authorized sleep break

edition.cnn.com/2013/10/23/us/air-force-nuclear-silo-doors-opened/

Americans better to improve their own nuclear forces before they say that their nuclear forces are the best in the world and

>most of russias nukes probably dont work or old and will back fire or just land and crash

Dig a hole, boy!

fried like an egg

This is why we are all gonna die

It's only unreasonable to use those resources to us. Russia has very different priorities. They value their citizens lives over maintaining power at all costs after being outed as a criminal fuck up.