huffingtonpost.com/michael-p-mcdonald/early-in-the-early-voting_b_12303146.html
pastebin.com/Fee1svd4
45.55.189.151/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780796008854876160?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
mobile.twitter.com/reidepstein/status/701154437201440768
fortune.com/2016/03/08/aei-world-forum-trump/
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/
salon.com/2016/05/09/hillary_clinton_is_wall_streets_preferred_candidate_financial_execs_pouring_millions_into_her_campaign_to_defeat_trum/
nationalreview.com/article/435418/koch-brothers-campaign-activity-slows
salon.com/2016/04/26/what_everybody_missed_about_charles_kochs_endorsement_of_hillary_clinton/
m.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/amp/?espv=1
nationalreview.com/article/438605/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey
truthandaction.org/judge-napolitano-absolutely-no-doubt-hillary-clinton-armed-terrorists-lied-congress/2/
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait until the debates

fuck bros, the latest polls were brutal for brexit, looks like we lost lads

Only votes matter and there has been serious oversampling of Democrats.

Don't worry about polls.

You mean just like the polls before brexit?

>implying CTR shills havent admitted on this site that they skew every online poll with "ease"

Ask someone who conducts these exact polls over telephone anything

Yes, Romney will win.

You mean like how Brexit was 10% behind remain? Yeah give me the info on those polls as far as sampling goes

Uh oh. Trump is leading in all the swing states.

Just like 2012, right?

>CO: hillary +11
Jesus christ, how can anyone believe the (((polls))) anymore?
He was winning CO right before the debates.

Holy shit there is a lot of misinformation ITT

Not really comparable, Brexit polling was much closer than the US election currently is and was anomalous in terms of turnout.

It was behind by 1-2%, well within the margin of error for most polls.

He's leading in Ohio and Iowa. They are not the only swing states in the country.

There are more registered Democrats than Republicans in America.

Trump was ahead of Clinton after his best month and her worst. She has consistently been ahead of him by a large margin there. It wasn't even considered a swing state until recently.

>This kills the Hillary

Ok I'll bite. Are they really as skewed as Trump supporters would like to believe?

How is disapproving of the Republican congress going to kill Hillary?

Sounds like it's going to kill Republican control of the senate.

See the thing is, most of the polls aren't anything new. In fact the only polls there were Trump is doing worse then before are Florida(4 point shift) and Virginia(1 point shift). He is over performing in Ohio, Pennsylvania and North Carolina compared to the last quinnipiac polls. and even +2 in the monmouth one for colorado.

General election polls are pretty much worthless as the election isn't won based off of you wins the most overall votes. But even then I'd have my doubts regarding them considering they show one of them shows Trump -7 points from before and the last CNN poll.

So overall considering how hard the media has pushed the "worst week ever meme" Trump has hardly lost anything with these polls.

ITT: Delusion drumpflings unable to accept that the inevitable

Keep telling yourself that, I guess.

Pollsterbro said exactly this would happen. Anyone cap that thread?

I work at a Call Center that conducts polls to random people in Ohio/NY/PA etc.

Most of the people we get to take the survey are either

1) fucking ancient old people who don't even know whats going on
2) people born in 1994 who nu-males who are super liberal
3) Some Nerdy PHD educated guy in his 30s.

They are a bit skewed, because I have had people obviously lie about their age, where they live, etc.

"Oh you're only polling people in Ohio? Well what if I told you I live in ohio?" type of thing

That's what happens, but don't worry about it because most of the results come from people in their 70s who are pro-hillary

Whenever people bring up Romeny it install invalidates their opinion.

Romney was up again a silver tongued Nigger who had a fuck load of motivation. Trump is the one with the motivated voters this year.

If anything Trump is Obama

Trump is taking Cali. Don't worry Cred Forums we got you. Greatest heel-face turn ever. She won't see it coming.

Honestly, I'm just shocked that someone born in 1994 would have a landline.

Pic related, 2016 turnout isn't even going to look remotely similar to 2012.

Republicans have seen a huge surge in growth whereas Democrats have seen a huge deficit. This is what has Democrats shit scared and is exactly why they're on full panic mode with Bernie, paid celebrity shills to increase Democratic motivation.

Early Florida polling shows exactly why they're worried. Hillary couldn't turn out flies at a literal fecal rally

express.co.uk/news/politics/678875/Brexit-boost-poll-10-point-lead-Remain
lol

We call Cell Phones too.

>3) Some Nerdy PHD educated guy in his 30s.
Hey that's me. Except I'm voting Trump. And I live in VA.

>It was behind by 1-2%, well within the margin of error for most polls.
brexit was an 8-1 shot
trump is a 3-1 shot

>Romney was up again a silver tongued Nigger who had a fuck load of motivation.
That and he was a Mormon.

The Mormon thing definitely hurt him with a lot of people.

>b-b-b-ut the LA TIMES poll said Trump was winning, even though they've been polling the exact same people all year.

These polls were even more brutal.

This isn't really indicative of anything. If it were, Clinton would be dominating Trump in Iowa, pic related.

According to who? The betting markets? They aren't a perfect measure of how a race stands.

Trump nearly catches Clinton, then it drops (((suddenly))) again.

Every
fucking
time

They do this to cause Trump supporters to despair. The best despair is inflicted right when the person has the most hope. The kikes know this well, and are playing an emotional rollercoaster to eventually cause a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I saw this shit coming the day before the debate. I only hope that Trump sees through this shit and calls the liberal marxist fucks out on their blatant bias bullshit.

>actual votes aren't indicative
>""""""""""mainstream media polls""""""""""""" totally are

Fucking leaf

>If anything Trump is Obama
Obama would have gotten his ass kicked with these poll numbers. He lead most of the campaign.

Forgot picture. According to your logic, Clinton is about to pull off a massive victory in Iowa, the reddest swing state this cycle.

I know! How can Hogan come back from this? Brown has Hillary and Obama campaigning for him!

They already happened my negev

Provide the citation

>Trump nearly catches Clinton, then it drops (((suddenly))) again.
Suddenly? He bombed the debate according to every reliable poll out there.

Then he railed against the former miss universe and told people to watch her "sex tape", his foundation got shut down, the NYT released some of his tax forms, there;s evidence his company broke the Cuba embargo.

And worst of all he was completely off message. It's been his worst week in many months and Clinton is recovering from her worst couple of weeks.
Even if you support Trump, you have to acknowledge he's had a r

As usual they corrected the polling methods again

Trump's campaign manager is a respected pollster.

Don't you think she'd know if there was foul play with the polls and call that shit out?

That's disgusting, I hope there's a hell so these kikes can rot there for eternity.

And now it's after the debates.

Turns out acting like a petulent jackass has consequences like driving voters away. Who would have thought?

Anyone can play this game.

THE ELECTORATE IS MORE DEMOCRAT AND FEMALE THAN MALE AND REPUBLICAN.

huffingtonpost.com/michael-p-mcdonald/early-in-the-early-voting_b_12303146.html
Read it, seriously. These numbers don't tell the whole story.

That shooting in Malmo was pretty brutal. Sucks you weren't there.

Anyway,
>CBS, CNN, The Economist
Literally outlets named in the DNC leaks as being puppets of the party's chair.

I even did work for the Economist. They're openly biased, and engage in wishful thinking. They thought the Brexit "remain" vote was gonna win by a crazy margin. And as always, they weren't just wrong - they were making shit up.

>Anyone can play this game.

You just proved his point with that. Good going leaf.

Dumbass Romney only lost Florida by less than 1 fucking %.

Seriously, who the fuck answers wierd ass numbers on their cell phones? Anyone care to answer this?

>THE ELECTORATE IS MORE DEMOCRAT AND FEMALE THAN MALE AND REPUBLICAN.
pastebin.com/Fee1svd4

Take a look at 8/23/2016

431 Males, 702 Females WTF?

9/26/2016

408 Males, 633 Females

The "sex tape" shit is overblown by the media, as per usual, his foundation didn't get shut down, NYT/Clinton are hypocrites you used the same exact tax exemptions last ayear, and no one gives a shit about "$68,000" for a multi-billionare.

This is the media trying to frame another "Clinton comeback!!!!!!!!" because they are disgusting kikes. It only works become people are retarded bandwagoners that jump on the latest trend without doing any research.

The emails alone should have disqualified her. The DNC rigging alone should have disqualified her. Her stumble on 9/11 alone should have disqualified her. She is being protected by washington and the liberal media. Every fucking day is a new "Trump scandal", even if they have to make it up from thin air. All of CNN/Yahoo/MSNBC front pages are full of anti-trump attacks, every god damn day. It's the most blatant shilling for an establishment candidate in the past 100 years, because they are scared to lose their griphold on America. And yet, despite all the evidence, people are STILL this stupid to vote for her.

You will see the consequences when Hillary invades russia and the middle east again for more oil for her wall street masters. Muslims will continue to attack Europe/America in bigger numbers than ever, and no amount of "tolerance" will help you then.

I do.

Could be an emergency or a family member has new phone, or I'm expecting a call from someone that might be using a different phone. If it's some random pajeet I juts hang up.

If the polls are 11 points apart from each other, and more than that in state polls, all I can conclude is that they're processing them with some metric that isn't true.

For example, I looked at the Colorado poll that had Clinton up 11 points and it said Clinton was decisively winning men, which I refuse to believe as every poll since the beginning showed Trump winning men decisively.

They weigh demographics afterwards though. All that this means is that the male vote will have a slightly bigger margin of error.

You actually think that for every 2 males that vote, 3 females do?

Yeah I'm gonna need a source on that

45.55.189.151/

The higher than expected sampling of Democrats is certainly an anomaly.

Yeah I worked with some user and the leaf is correct in this instance, but the political affiliation variation is an anomaly.

We are gonna turn California red, faggot.

Get fucked

Daily reminder that the polls are rigged to shit.

Even in a fantasy world where polls are fairly conducted, why would they be accurate for Trump supporters?

EVERYONE who supports Trump instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), OR have balls of steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Why perpetuate the pretense that these polls can be trusted? They aren't independently audited. They can simply make shit up and we're expected to take them at their word. If you trust these polls, you belong in a GOD DAMNED OVEN. Literally fuck your own face until you die.

The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout - you know, that thing where people demonstrate they are capable of getting dressed and leaving the house, which ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING VOTE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO.

EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

They bombard us with rigged poll results to mass-gaslight us so when Hillary "wins", we won't question it. They WILL steal the election with closed-source electronic voting machines deployed nationwide and millions of fake absentee ballots. RIGHT NOW they are CONDITIONING YOU to accept it.

So tell me: When Hillary "wins", will you accept it as truth and go back to your slave life, you cowardly faggot? Or will you recognize it as THE FLASHPOINT and go forth and kill the enemies of light and truth in our midst once and for all?

Literally the exact same thing was being said by Cred Forums in 2012 when polls showed Romney losing. Explain why now is different.

thank god you mainland faggots are electing a sane president, can you imagine this country under Trump?

If you're not a shill hiding behind a proxy....

You need to worry about your own fucking retard leader. he is like some kind of state religious minister or something right

>poll favors hillary
>waaaaah, polls are rigged!
>poll favors trump
>totally 100% unbiased!

What? Do you understand what weighting means? They poll a sample of people, but then they adjust the numbers depending on what they expect the electorate to look like.

Good argument.

Nigga wat

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/

how are people so retarded that they approve obama but think the country is going in the wrong direction? who the fuck do they think is taking us in that direction exactly?

>he doesn't know about the Nige being Trump's personal debate coach now.

>Leaf post actual facts and truth
>Trump's dick suckers cover their ears and scream to avoid the truth

It's gonna be fun shitposting on Cred Forums when trump loses.

>I am a tech geek with intimate insight into how political polling agencies work. Am a huge Cred Forumstard but I figured I'd post this here, given how much you guys love trump.
>This should be fun.
>Okay, Ive been in the business of polling for roughly 8 years (joined right after Obama won the election.)

>I was there during the whole 2012 election and, though there was a lot of hubbub about the polls supposedly being rigged, I never personally witnessed any wrongdoing on the part of my co-workers.
>This year is different and it's like nothing I've ever seen.
>All my co-workers are hell-bent on crushing trump. The general atmosphere around here is one of constant turmoil.
>"user, aren't you worried about Trump he's like, hitler."
>"user, I try to remain as unbiased as possible but I can't possibly let Trump win"
>One particular Hispanic worker of mine even said, with tears in his eyes, "Trump is going to send us all to Mexico."
>It's absolutely insane and I really needed to get this off my chest. Things were going pretty well, until Trumps YUGE convention bump. Then all hell broke loose. There's even a general understanding amidst my co-workers that we need to "set a narrative" and basically make our polls self-fulfilling prophecies. For instance, you may have noticed trump has been rising in the polls lately. I assure you this is totally planned. We've stopped oversampling dems as much so that after the debate we can hugely over sample them again, and create a narrative of "Trumps campaign is in free-fall! He's going to lose!"

>I've never been particularly involved in politics, but this stuff is making me want to vote trump more and more, as absurd as that is. It's the most unprofessional environment I've ever been in.

wow we raided a lot of open, online polls didn't we!

Millennial shits who can't wait to share their valuable opinion over the phone with anyone who will listen.

He's not, check farage's twitter. He said contradictory to news reports, he's still in the uk

Nice shitpost

Oversampling is a meme

>Cred Forums swayed online polls by 17000-100000 votes
We don't have the botnet or autism power to go that far, and if we did then ctr should just give up because they never stood a chance

Do you atleast have anything that could support your claim that we swayed a poll by 10's of thousands of votes? I know there's screen caps of 1 (one) user saying you can use the incognito trick but nobody has used it on any of the previous polls.

The elected representatives?
You know they're way more importamt than the president right?

America hating the GOP Congress hurts Hillary?

Fucking right wing retards.

>The "sex tape" shit is overblown by the media,

what the fuck? literally no one mentioned the sex tape until TRUMP HIMSELF brought it up. in a random twitterfest at 3am. 4 days after the debate.

people are right to discuss it because it goes directly to his temperament and personality. he himself proved he is erratic, petty, impulsive, and ill-tempered. it should not be ignored.

yes Cred Forums does. there were multiple threads that night with instructions on how to bot those very polls. everyone saw them. they were all over the front page.

every single credible post-debate poll and focus group says hillary won. there is no credible, scientific poll that says trump won the debate. NONE.

Thanks for correcting the record

>1 post by this ID
Why do you guys take the bait?
If you're gonna post at least sage.

When she asked why she wasn't 50 points ahead, she was really sending a message that if they don't fix the polls, more people are going to start dying.

>Hi, this is Shaquita Jackson and I'd like to ask you a few questions about the presidential election.
>etc...
>Ok, now that I have your name, address, place of employment, email address, and social media information; I'd like to ask if you're voting for Hillary Clinton or LITERALLY HITLER?????

>"listening to what trump says is unfair to him!"
>"looking at trump's taxes and business practices is attacking him!"

trumptards are in full damage control mode. trump and his retard followers have all admitted they have lost. which means america has won.

Why are you projecting your insecurities unto Trump supporters?
It's another Britex all over again

Protip: Congress has such a high reelection rate because people hate the half of Congress that doesn't agree with them, but love their local Congressmen.

Ha

Good to see OP. I am interviewing Darryl Glenn tomorrow. He'll be in the small town where I work for the local paper.

what should I ask?

also r/the_donald

also there were literal vote bots being deployed in the threads

but im sure neither of those things made a difference

How is taking advantage of a loophole Bill Clinton created bad?

yea... sure

>Donald brags about buying politicians to get what he wants
>Clintons are notoriously corrupt
How is blaming Trump for a tax loophole he bought wrong?

>can't defend themselves or their retard candidate
>"c-c-ctr!"

SAD!

If his tax deductions were signed into law by the Clintons, then why doesn't he release his returns and bury them with it?

Oh that's right, because his returns show how much of a fucking failure he is.

Prove he bragged about buying politicians
Prove he bought that tax loophole
Your question begging epithet isn't a argument.

SAD!

I didn't stick around after the debate. That's really shit. Nobody told them to fuck off?

Yes essentially hillary is the equivilent of romney this time.

She will not get turnout.

>A rich billionaire who won the republican nomination and is about to win the presidency is a failure
>random neet on internet
lol
I like how tax returns are more important that destabilizing the middle east

Also according to you Trump could make the Clintons do his bidding
Sad

But good news unlike Hillary who deleted her emails he said he would post his tax returns.

All polls are bullshit you worthless colony

They don't want to believe it even though MSNBC posted the voter turnout from Obama in 2008 and Trump now

Suddenly third party candidates are a real thing and get all this attention hmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmm..........

>Prove he bragged about buying politicians

how fucking stupid are you? where have you been during this entire election? he explicitly said it during the primary debates

youtube.com/watch?v=e4tHW9_bb08

>Nobody told them to fuck off?
why would they?

>trumptards bot the online polls
>trumptards (and the trump campaign itself) then cite the very same polls they are botting as evidence that trump won the debate

he said he would post his tax returns months ago, then changed his mind and said he would not release them at all. he already lied about releasing his returns once during this election. why would you think he is telling the truth now?

He admits to paying off politicians and using tax loopholes

AND THEN SUGGESTS THAT IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

guess who doesnt want to fix this corrupt system

FUCKING HILLARY

the 2 biggest polls are tie and favor trump by 5%.

notice how every pro clinton poll is a small sample size? they pick and chose so it favors her.

>trumptards bot the online polls
>trumptards (and the trump campaign itself)
Expressdoubt.jpg
Why would they? Because we haven't botted any of the other polls. We never needed to.

Are you fucking retarded?
Him saying you can buy politicians is why he's running.

I wonder if you are upset that wikileaks exposed Hillary Clinton rigging the democratic nomination and sabotaging Bernie Sanders.

You know the same scandal that the lead chairwoman Debbie Wasserman resigned from only to be immediately hired by Hillary Clinton.
Let's not forget those coin tosses and card draws.

As for you other topic
He said he would and will after the audit is complete

I like how you call Hillary corrupt and can be bought while still supporting her.

*from the DNC*

>Him saying you can buy politicians is why he's running.
He wants to be bought?

I suppose it'd be more profitable than his real estate business given that he managed to lose a 900 million in one year and has already lost 800 million over the course of this campaign.

>"i've exploited the system to massively benefit myself but seriously guys i will make all the stuff i've been doing stop"

why would you believe him? how fucking gullible and naive are you kid? are you old to vote?

trump and his campaign has repeatedly cited those very same online polls as proof he won the debate. trump himself actually tweeted out the image from this post twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780796008854876160?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>complains of bots
>forgets Hillary actually has paid posters
>forgets sabotaging Bernie Sanders with card draws and coin flips
wew

mobile.twitter.com/reidepstein/status/701154437201440768

>He wants to be bought?
Ayy so you are a dumbass lol
He wants to fix the corrupt system you are fighting for.

Did you forget he got booed for saying he can't be bought and had top CEO's and some republicans fly to a private island and discuss how to stop him?

fortune.com/2016/03/08/aei-world-forum-trump/

Because I know Hillary wont do anything

But there is a chance Trump might very well intend to end those loopholes.

Do you like the corruption, racial disunity, Islamic terror, endless war, Collusion between the Gov and Big Business, endless immigration, the destruction of our culture and values etc. etc.

Stick with Hillary like a retard.

If you want a chance at something different for the first time in 30 years. Vote trump.

>he is going to send us all back to Mexico
I don't know why I lol'd

>He wants to fix the corrupt system you are fighting for.
Why?

>Did you forget he got booed for saying he can't be bought and had top CEO's and some republicans fly to a private island and discuss how to stop him?
Did you forget most Republican donors vowing not to buy him which makes such promises hollow as shit? Of course they'll have to buy him once he's in office, that's just politics.

>I believe Trump will be corrupted therefore I will vote for a woman who I know IS corrupted.

You are terrible at making decisions.

>There are more registered Democrats than Republicans in America.
Yeah, like 3% more, but the polls always sample like 5-10% more.
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

>Why?
A better question would be why you are complaining about it.

>Did you forget most Republican donors vowing not to buy him which makes such promises hollow as shit? Of course they'll have to buy him once he's in office, that's just politics
I like how instead of proving me wrong you say he will get bought with no evidence even though Wall Street and CEO's are backing Hillary Clinton

fortune.com/2016/09/24/fortune-100-companies-donald-trump/
salon.com/2016/05/09/hillary_clinton_is_wall_streets_preferred_candidate_financial_execs_pouring_millions_into_her_campaign_to_defeat_trum/

Whoa look at that!
I backed up what I said instead of using a question begging epithet.

You're mistaken. I believe Trump is corrupted, but I know Hillary will sell to at least some people whose causes I support.

Supporting her over Trump makes perfect sense.

>A better question would be why you are complaining about it.
I'm not, if true that's great. My question is what is his reasoning for doing so.

No high profile donors ever offered Trump jack shit.

>Hillary will sell to at least some people whose causes I support

Are you a hedge fund manager or Isis?

What're you talking about? What does that have to do with "Cred Forums manipulating polls"

Uh...that's fantastic I guess but that doesn't really prove your statement.

No. Are you a Trump corporate executive?

>I'm not, if true that's great. My question is what is his reasoning for doing so.
To stop corruption and close loopholes he admits he took advantage of.
That's why the rich don't back him and are instead backing Hillary Clinton.

>No high profile donors ever offered Trump jack shit.
lol did you even read your own source?
It says the Koch brothers feel the need to neutralize Trump

Don't worry though the Koch brothers are backing Hillary Clinton
salon.com/2016/04/26/what_everybody_missed_about_charles_kochs_endorsement_of_hillary_clinton/

No,

I would like lower taxes
I would like an end to endless middle east wars
I would like some nationalism and protectionism
I would like an end to PC culture and the destruction of the west

I have every reason in the world to vote for Trump.

Why would anyone vote for Clinton?

Polls are bullshit.
Clinton said niggar
It's over

>To stop corruption and close loopholes he admits he took advantage of.
He admits he took advantage of them. Why does he want to close them?

>It says the Koch brothers feel the need to neutralize Trump
Which has no correlation with him refusing their money, because he didn't, because they never offered.

>What're you talking about? What does that have to do with "Cred Forums manipulating polls"
You are complaining about online polls
I brought up something much worse the rigging of the democratic nomination and the willful sabotaging of Bernie Sanders by the very DNC who's chairwoman Debbie Wasserman resigned after wikileaks exposed them doing it so Hillary Clinton would be the democratic nominee.

What did they do?
Instead of accepting they got caught they blamed the Russians for the hack.

>protectionism
>lower taxes
>entire cost of protectionism tariffs passed on to American consumer
>I would like an end to endless middle east wars
Trump called for the sinking of Iranian ships for insulting gestures.

>Hillary isn't nationalistic

>Why would anyone vote for Clinton?
She hasn't called for war crimes in the past year.

most of these polls are 3-5 points in between the candidates. it can easily flip the other way (which has happened like five times now) after the debates.

its in line with 2012 where obama dipped 5 points after his shitty first debate, but rebounded later.

who /hilldom/ here?

Now nigger I know you are shilling
>Hillary behind Libya and the Arab spring
>Hillary voted for Iraq
>Hillary is claiming the Russians support trump
>Hillary said cyber attacks should be considered an act of war.
>Hillary literally suggested Droning Julian Assange

Fuck the fuck right off now.

>He admits he took advantage of them. Why does he want to close them?
Because he knows it's corrupt
Why are you so upset he's actually bringing this up instead of wonder why Hillary didn't?

>Which has no correlation with him refusing their money, because he didn't, because they never offered.
Was this supposed to be some sort of argument?
The Koch brothers says they are willing to spend big bucks to stop Trump and they support Hillary.
You say if they would have offered Trump money he would've taken it but they didn't because they never offended him money.

Repeat that out loud

Instead of an argument you gave me a hypothetical situation in which Trump MIGHT have taken their money if offered.

Another question begging epithet.

>Trump called for the sinking of Iranian ships for insulting gestures.

Good. Fuck them. What are they going to do about it? Attack us back? Maybe when we bitchslap them they'll fuck off and learn their proper place.

You know what Hillary's husband did to Iraq in 1993 when we found out they were planning on assassinating HW Bush who was visiting Kuwait? He unloaded on Baghdad with cruise missiles.

You know what he did in 1998 when Iraq didn't comply with the UNSC to allow inspectors into the nation? Four day joint bombing campaign between the US and the UK on Iraq.

Even up to the 90s and under Democrats, nobody in the world fucked with us.

Obama is a fucking piece of shit pussy who should have sunk the shit out of any Iranian ship within 100 kms of our fleet. He's a globalist fuckhead who is attempting to spread Islam by leaving its primary state powers in tact.

>She hasn't called for war crimes in the past year
See pics in
Your narrative is falling apart

Look up Monmouth's poll director's twitter (@PollsterPatrick) He mocks Trump openly every chance he get. Now look up the recent Florida Monmouth poll. It says more ppl believe Hillary will be better against illegal immigration than Trump. Give me a fucking break. Not even the biggest Trump hater here thinks that.

The election will be fucking rigged, I don't know why I even bother.

Disregarding any involvement the CIA may or may not have had, it was more bandwagoning than orchestrating.

And if you knew jack shit about the Libyan war effort, you wouldn't be talking shit. We dropped more bombs than we killed people in Libya, including civilian casualties. The entire fucking war effort was directed at destroying materiel, because as it turns out letting a bunch of weaponry sit in a war torn African shithole isn't going to be good for anyone. We didn't create the war, we didn't invade, we didn't create the power vacuum after the war, we didn't arm anyone involved in the war, all we did was blow up a bunch of weapons so the region, which was already going to shit, wouldn't be that much worse.

Trump wanted us to invade for humanitarian reasons. Fuck that noise.

>Hillary voted for Iraq
Trump would have done the same

>Hillary is claiming the Russians support trump
It's more like they don't want Hillary in office.

>Hillary said cyber attacks should be considered an act of war.
Cyber attacks have been considered an act of war in our official military doctrine for years. We don't act on every act of war. And why the fuck shouldn't they be? You disable a power grid with a missile or a virus, the grid still goes down.

>Hillary literally suggested Droning Julian Assange
He's still alive isn't he? Also
>believing that suggestion actually happened

Debates don't have a lasting effect on people's choice of a candidate anymore unless their candidate gaffed hard. Poll movement is mostly just people being a bit less enthusiastic to answer polls while they percieve their candidate as doing poorly for the time.

There is also evidence of some serious dem oversampling with a bunch of the polls to make the gap look larger post-debate.

Specifically the PPP polls greatly oversampled dems in swing states. The split between Dem and Rep was larger than the 2008 turnout for Florida and Virginia (or was it PA... I forget).

>""""""""""likely"""""""""" voters
What did they mean by this?

We are very close to becoming a one party country.

they didn't even try to coordinate this one, too blatantly obvious

>Colorado more than double PA
>Florida and NJ have similar gaps

Right. I know that. I still don't get what that has to do with people botting the debate polls not getting told to fuck off. We haven't botted any polls before, it's stupid to start now.

Says who?

>Because he knows it's corrupt
Right, so why would he want to stop that? He's already established he's taken advantage of the situation.

I could simply ask why you trust him, but that could simply be because he seems like an honest fellow to your retarded self.

I want to know what you think he's fucking thinking. What's his motive?

War isn't a war crime.

>5 pollsters all release super pro-hillary polls on the same day after a week of trump domination in polls

we have no business overthrowing stable regimes in the middle east, the Arab Spring has objectively made the world less safe, caused the migrant crisis and is allowing for more radical Islamic Ideologies to take hold.

Also its killed hundreds of thousands

>Trump would have done the same
Literally not an argument, Hillary did vote, weather you think trump would have or wouldn't have is meaningless because he did not.

>It's more like they don't want Hillary in office.
They want somebody who has openly said our policy of trying to overthrow Assad is dumb (it is) Im sorry I dont feel like dying in the middle east fighting Russians, we have no reason to antagonize them.

>Cyber attacks have been considered an act of war in our official military doctrine for years.
Hakers from China dont mean that China is necessarily hacking us.

Her statements were far more war mongering than Trump. Who has really only said lets take out Isis and be done with the middle east finally.

>He's still alive isn't he? Also

So? she was suggesting it, just like Trump did. Sinking an Iranian vessel (who have been hostile to us for decades) vs Droning the Ecuadorian Embassy in the UK

What is more retarded????

>why would somebody be disgusted with the corruption in our society and want to stop it.

Probably because he has a moral compass.

>Also its killed hundreds of thousands
>stable regime
Kay

>Literally not an argument
Unless you're voting Johnson like a retard it is.

>Hakers from China dont mean that China is necessarily hacking us.
Right, what does that have to do with what I said?

>she was suggesting it
Sure she did.

>What is more retarded????
Invading Libya instead of just bombing their weapons like we did. Going to war with Iran instead of just ignoring them. Ie the Trump suggestions vs the Hillary suggestions.

Topkek

>Probably because he has a moral compass.

And when did he grow that?

You are completely talking out of your ass

If you honestly honestly believe that Trump is more of a warmonger than Hillary you are a complete fool. Hillary is QUANTIFIABLE Y a bigger warmonger.
I find it hard to believe that anyone could be so blind so I will assume you are a fucking shill

SeeYou just need to look at the pics not the posts.

Gaddafie offered to democratize but Hillary rejected his offer and instead bombed his country and let isis gain control

m.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/29/1521312/-Emails-Reveal-True-Motive-for-Libya-Intervention
This is a very left wing site so you can't accuse it of being Trump propaganda

>Trump would have done the same
You are making excuses

>It's more like they don't want Hillary in office.
Really? The same Hillary that blames them for everything without proof?
Whoa!
The same Russians that think Hillary not Trump wants to start a war with them?
google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/amp/?espv=1

>Cyber attacks have been considered an act of war in our official military doctrine for years. We don't act on every act of war. And why the fuck shouldn't they be? You disable a power grid with a missile or a virus, the grid still goes down.
Most of those cyber attacks have been traced to China
So why is Trump the only one bringing up China?

>He's still alive isn't he?
Sounds like damage control
One of my former post has a pic of her saying seriously that she wanted to drone him.
With the staff laughing then quickly shutting up realizing she was serious the more she talked about killing him

YouGov and CBS are garbage. Dunno about CNN's methodology.

i still dont know why its considered "the worst week ever"

some tax returns ?

He has always had that, everyone that works with him loves him.

His kids are all great and happy and successful. When did he not have a moral compass?

>Colorado: Clinton +11
>Colorado: Trump +5

Looks reliable enough.

>Right, so why would he want to stop that? He's already established he's taken advantage of the situation.
I got a better question
How come instead of giving Trump his dues for actually bringing this up you question it instead of questioning why Hillary felt the need not too?

I also like how you are being willful retarded and backing Hillary who is known for corruption you even admit it.

Ask yourself why Wall Street, top 1% CEO'S and the Koch brothers are all backing Hillary Clinton.

What's their motive if Hillary assertion that Trump is for the rich?

>we have no reason to antagonize them
Dont you want to make some good gommies?

Overthrowing sovereign countries and giving weapons to terrorist organizations to further destabilize the middle east is.

Thanks for admitting you're a warmonger though

Okay so there's a lot of dumbasses who don't know wtf they're looking at here, so I'm going to explain it in stupid:

The lines for male:female ratio and democrat:republican ratio should be swinging around 0 - They should not be inflated to one side or the other e.g. there shouldn't constantly be 55% women being polled and 45% men for literally months with no swings ever in the reverse direction (more men polled than women) That alone indicated the poll is being fucked with / manipulated.

I was in one of the threads earlier discussing this stuff - it's possible to unwork some of the manipulations going on to figure out what the actual polling results are, and the consensus I saw was the LA times polls are the closest to telling the truth, with Trump up around 5-10% over Hillary.

>When did he not have a moral compass?
I dunno, insinuating a political opponent's father assassinated a US president is a pretty sociopathic thing to do.

How about when he took charity money to pay off business debts?

That time he mocked a disabled man?

The high profile affair?

Trump U?

We never gave any rebels any weapons while Hillary was in office, m8.

You complain about Trumps past actions but give Clinton a pass,

you are a hack. Im done with you

Are you stupid?
nationalreview.com/article/438605/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-benghazi-scandal-arm-syrian-rebels-al-qaeda-isis-libya-turkey

Did you forget she was Secretary of state during Benghazi? When the Obama administration was supplying weapons to Syrian rebels that would later deflect to isis?

You complain about Hillary's past action, but give Trump a pass and disregard he's a corrupt shitbag that's been polluting politics for years and every foreign/tax policy suggestion he's ever had has been full retard.

I might be a hack, but at least I'm not in a cult of personality.

It's called cognitive dissonance

Read your own article you fucking retard.

We didn't arm jack shit. Qatar did.

Hillary's actions are objectively worse

>Hillary abused the public trust
>hillary is directly responsible for war and death
>hillary was kicked off Watergate for being unethical
>Hillary has been caught lying and obstructing justice
>Hillary Is financed by Foreign governments and Big Banks
>hillary has sold positions throught he clinton foundation

Trump:
Said mean things and used his charity as a tax write off (so did Clinton) Other than that Trump has employed thousands. Donated Millions and Millions to charity and actually been productive for this country unlike Clinton who only takes and takes and takes like the fucking Parasite she is.

Its honestly and Insult to even compare Hillary to Trump because she is that awful.

Hes not a politician
Hillary is a career politician.
She's been in the government since the Nixon administration.

She's defend a child rapist and laughed about the case later on
She is as corrupt as they come
Trump brought up a good point
Why is it that now she feels its time for something?

>I might be a hack, but at least I'm not in a cult of personality.
Wrong.
Considering how much you suck Hillary's twat that's exactly what you are doing

>Hillary abused the public trust
Trump never had the public trust and doesn't deserve it now
>hillary is directly responsible for war and death
and I'd still trust her judgement on boths over Trump who has show to be objectively worse and simply only lacked the power to act (and you retards want to give this to him)
>hillary was kicked off Watergate for being unethical
lolWatergate
>Hillary has been caught lying and obstructing justice
So how bout those charges?
>Hillary Is financed by Foreign governments and Big Banks
Donald Trump is financed by theft and illegal labor
>hillary has sold positions throught he clinton foundation
Trump has bought positions influence through the Clinton foundation and even fucking bribed a prosecutor with charity money to prevent criminal charges from being filed against him.

>all the polls say Trump loses
>"but wait I have this one angle at which to examine the scenario where Trump wins"

You are just a retarded. Good night time for me to get /comfy/ and wait for Assange to bury Hillary

Wrong bootlicker
truthandaction.org/judge-napolitano-absolutely-no-doubt-hillary-clinton-armed-terrorists-lied-congress/2/

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

>Considering how much you suck Hillary's twat that's exactly what you are doing
The difference here is I recognize her flaws.

You don't, as evidenced by
>Hes not a politician

READ YOUR FUCKING SOURCES YOU FUCKING RETARD

Fuck you people, I'm out.

>The difference here is I recognize her flaws.
lol that's a funny way of saying you what status quo corruption and give her a free pass on all her wrong doings.
In other words you are in her cult of personality

>You don't, as evidenced by
>Hes not a politician

Prove he is
I'll wait

Stop damage controlling
First you said she wasn't in office
I proved this
Then you said she didn't arm the terrorist Qatar did
I proved she did

Stop sucking her clit, bootlicker

Poor Russian criminal state and terrorism sponsors got blamed by bad bad Hillary!

The sources that prove you are wrong?
Those sources you refuse to believe because you are in Hillary's cult of personality?

>USA arms Qatar
>Qatar arms Libyan rebels
>Libyan rebels attack US Embassy
>Hillary lets them die

I mean if you want war
She your girl

Doh, I want police operation, silly.

cup of ocean theory

I was always "meh" on poll data. I've seen enough now to where I can safely say that I think these things are 100% fake. At this point them not making up the numbers would be shocking.

Ohhh the cuba embargo.....

You realize smoking cuban cigars breaks the cuba embargo?

Obama's nest friend jay-z went to cuba on vacation with Obama's blessing while the emargo was still in place

And then Obama killed the embargo

Now kill yourself for being such a dumbass faggot

People who vote against candidates dont show up at the polling place.

People who support their candidates do.

if one poll says +5 and the other says -5, then both are suspect.

standard poll methodology promises +/- 3 confidence interval