It took me 3 years but I've outgrown Cred Forums

Really 2.5. The last six months have been watching the normies tear it apart. When did you grow out of it?

You're here forever

I know

I'm stealing this Pepe user.

Cred Forums was great until the Trumpcucks/redditors came. I hope it gets deleted now, it's become nothing but a right wing SJW hugbox.

hopefully they'll leave after the election but I doubt it.

i've been here less than 6 months and i'm over it.

it's the same threads over and over.

it's worth just reloading the catalog to check for a happening. if there's no happening then there's no reason to be here desu.

all non-pertinent/time-sensitive/happening threads just loop over and over ever week

Trump single handedly ruined Cred Forums. I might actually vote for him but his reddit tier supporters have shitted up this board every since fucking New Hampshire.

This

The quality in here has fallen off a god damn cliff and edgy redditors trying to fit in are now flooding over to other boards.

Makes me almost hope Hillary wins just so I can see these faggots blow the fuck out.

hmmm let me test this

*your

Fuck

Bout time

It had to be a jew.

you

See you tomorrow.

Y-you guys are m-my only f-f-friends. Even though you all bully me.

I just got here last tuesday. I found this subreddit called /r/ Cred Forums and there is lots of funny memes there so i decided to check this place out, i just wish it was less racist. I have never seen such hate on one forum. I think this place is good for news, but i'm not fond of the anti-antisemitism.

kill yourself

:D

you can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.

everyone's just waiting for this shit to be over

this dumbass election will decide our fate for years

I can't even watch the news anymore

Bronfman family?

I came to the conclusion that this place is a giant data mining psyop. I have only been here for 2 years so I don't know if it started out as legitimate dissent and I don't really care. One thing I am certain about is the intelligence community and it's knack for engineering countercultures. I think the current Alt-right phenomenon is engineered dissent, just like the 1960's counterculture.

I think that Cred Forums is full of real legitimate dissent that has mutated into a league of useful idiot trolls

I've been on here about a year. All the erections over Trump is pretty disturbing, especially since he's a shitty shit shit candidate. Granted I'm still voting for him, but if it weren't for the Supreme Court and the fact that Trump's opposition is a historically bad candidate I'd be voting third party.

We could've had Cruz or Rubio or golly gee Ohioman but noooo they're too establishment. Now there's a chance that Trump could lose and we're gonna have fucking WWIII. Even if he does win he's gonna be shit.

You're 5th grade education is showing

This.

you are almost certainly overweight and probably have a small penis

I just come for the happenings/BLM retardation

When I was 14. Good thing all the retards on here are too young to vote or are too aspie/lazy to actually go. I'm just here to listen to the calming sounds of the piss waves crashing on the piss ocean.

summer is always newfag season you know this, it is like this each fucking summer. It's because the students have free then, and they find us here and elsewhere and join in.

Then it settles, they either learn or they fuck off.

(((You))) prolly didn't lurk enough das erste tymu you were here either. It's nothing new about this shit mate.. sooo

>Thank You For Correcting The Record
you should use more proxies

pic related, not shitposting here, you know grills they don't
dey go
>no user don't go into that Cred Forums nazi frogs there you come to this b instead
then they lurk here as fuck as they always do

sliding

I have been a poster here for 4 years so I am an oldfag. Pol is dead to me now with all of the idiot Drumpfkins. I recommend taking a break or quitting permanently until the election is over. We've done enough damage to politics to last a lifetime with our shit memes and bad candidates.

"where should I post to let people I've outgrown Cred Forums? probably Cred Forums"
GENIUS

It was a lot better before the presidential election took over. It isn't always this way.

kek normally here at home when there are nork elections I just cut everything off I can't stand their lies.
>yapp yapp yapp elderly
>yapp yapp schools
>yapp torsk

each tymu same fucking crap! I can't even stand to turn the TV on downstairs to watch the fucking weather! the fucking weather man!

We don't talk so much about politics here, some do, but it's a private matter really private. Like if you hire people and start yapping about politics or try influence your people there, you're going to jail mate.

But yeah I get many of you non shills on this part as grandpa he hates this shit. This is very different though, we are witnessing history here, there will be stories of this time to come in the future and what we have done. I show my support but I don't interfere with your local choices. I voice them loudly at home though, as your jews have taken over our papers and people are out for the journos head(really funny shit).

Sigh 4:58 what am I doing it's starting to get all dark now you get all screwed + long nights over long period. Anyways if it bothers you take a break like I do here kek. Just shut it down and do my job and this shit til it's over.

MAGA! he's our only sane hope too, before we go all mangard here and take over by automation and start the nasty shit

>You will tell your children and grand children about this period

I wonder if she is good at skis.

You're* is correct.

Your*

look women! even fucking with the mask
>overtired bad humor some eating and sleep

It's gonna pick it self up again man when the shills are gone and shit too, allthough I personally find it funny to kek them over and over and over and over and over til they have no more asshole to be hurt in or shit reddit hasn't fucked up

I have for a long time.
Laugh at the regulars.

The intelligence level all around has dropped, the dialogue has become stale, uninformative and bloggish.

I can get my redpills anyway.
Loved it while it lasted.

By the way, I'm the most Redpilled man on site. Ask me anything.

Tell me about the gas chambers, leafbro.

tell me about the (((alt-right)) is it a psyop or legit?

If youre still here you havent outgrown it

Cred Forums is Cred Forums 2.0

guess is time to move on/ grow up again

im going to try to turn /po/ into my own personal board

I was outside early this morning, at four a.m. It was rather bright outside. I'm nocturnal, so I know these things and even on a night with a full moon, it should be close to pitch black, but that was not the case, and the sky was overcast anyway. Everything was faintly illuminated.

Why do you think that was?

You were never Cred Forums
See you next thread, demoralization shill.

I ship this.
t. CENTCOMM

Nice try, red pill is irreversible

It is true. I've thought about it, trying to be normie again. Can't do it.