Brit/pol/-How's about that edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=neCP_xu18k8

>Farage for Breitbart: ‘Posh boy Carswell told me I should have no role in the EU referendum’
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/03/exclusive-farage-for-breitbart-posh-boy-carswell-told-me-i-should-have-no-role-in-the-eu-referendum/

>How Theresa May can deliver the Goldilocks solution to Brexit: neither soft nor hard but the one that serves the country best
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/03/how-theresa-may-can-deliver-the-goldilocks-solution-to-brexit-ne/

>Seize 'golden' Brexit opportunity urges Liam Fox
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37545628

>Shares soar in more good news for Britain's economy
express.co.uk/news/politics/717202/brexit-bounce-shares-soar-good-news-Britain-economy

>Union Flag goes up in flames in Scotland: Fury as Scottish terrorist sets fire to flag
express.co.uk/news/politics/717131/Union-Jack-flag-burn-Scottish-Independence-Glasgow

>Plan for UK military to opt out of convention on human rights
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/03/plan-uk-military-opt-out-european-convention-human-rights

>Brexit 'rollercoaster' warning as Hammond axes deficit target
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37536943

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPB7nsXEXvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs
express.co.uk/news/uk/717090/Primary-school-bans-children-running-health-and-safety-gone-mad-Hillfort
express.co.uk/news/uk/717150/boy-11-year-old-suicide-beaten-playground-before-death
strawpoll.me/11359602/r
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=PzzQVJZjHf4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRS4NR_BZ1w
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CR_CxhIeE
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/04/trees-extinct-uk-queens-residence-edinburgh
youtube.com/watch?v=mZi1RvVkIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37546360
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-hunt-plans-to-fine-doctors-who-move-abroad-after-training-a7343531.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/01/bbc-axe-award-winning-comedian-of-18-years-for-being-white-and-m/
express.co.uk/news/uk/695737/More-than-HALF-NHS-doctors-have-quit-considered-leaving-health-service
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/783264167432032256
ibtimes.co.uk/michael-fallon-european-human-rights-laws-have-undermined-british-forces-1584753
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37550060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more testing!

Lads, the no slacking bloke from chucklevision married a 25 year old fan of the show. Wew.

Some of my drums from the demo, I know the china is way too loud, need to work on mixing it more.

Perfect

What's the best way to address the employer in a cover letter if the name given to apply to is "Mr Bob Smith"?

Do you start it with "Dear Mr Bob Smith", "Dear Bob" or "Dear Mr Smith" Or something else other than "Dear"?

Sage and let this shill thread die.

Dear Bob

Hows about that then?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPB7nsXEXvI

: ) good or him

Fucking Jimmy Saville.
Didn't like him even before he was ousted as a rapist.

Dear Mr Smith or Dear Sir.

As a kid I always said he was a nonce. Don't understand how people couldn't tell.

REAL THREAD

Fuck off you splitting cunt.

Go to bed

splitting threads at nearly 4am

good work lad

Yours was posted and created after, stop acting like a spastic

It's not mine. I'm the Amelia poster.

We don't give a fuck who you are, the first created thread wins. So fuck off and stop ruining comfy hours.

This is getting faggoty , gd nite, was comfy while it lasted.

Well stop acting like a twat first and stop posting the fetal alcohol syndrome plastic royal secondly

I feel old now

Comfy hours RUINED

I'm out. Not posting in a paedo thread.

Lets say you had the chance to push for restoration of self-defense rights, would you go the full nine yards or try to take it step by step?

Its fine the thread splitters have left.

I wish jimmy Saville got to fix my tight ass as a lad.

Special comfy hours viewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs

Well it depends on what you mean by that. Self defence could be anything from smacking a burglar with your handbag to putting a .45 in his dome. Can you clarify what exactly you mean?

What's with the new filter lads?

Anyone else ruined their sleep schedule and is hopelessly trying to fix it?

it's so you can do bumps of coke out of it

Never seen that before lad. Are all fags doing that or just pall mall?

No idea but nice to have fresh taste cigs in superkings.

>Lets say you had the chance to push for restoration of self-defense rights
You can kill someone if you believe beyond reasonable doubt that your life is at risk

Everyone here who isn't on night shift

That would be a smart move

I bet, i've quit smoking so I no longer have those feels

NO MORE FUN, STOP THAT RUN
>express.co.uk/news/uk/717090/Primary-school-bans-children-running-health-and-safety-gone-mad-Hillfort

Brexit definitely caused this.
>express.co.uk/news/uk/717150/boy-11-year-old-suicide-beaten-playground-before-death

Hard Brexit initiated,

increasing the number of doctors trained,

no blowback for soldiers.

Is this the uncuckening?

We'll see if she takes us out of the single market or not. Have a feeling she'll try and get some sort of special deal but the Brexit cabinet might push her to leave entirely.

Clarification
The ability to legally carry objects for the purpose of self defense
It just occurred to me i was thinking of Scottish self-defense laws, beyond the bin-the-knife memes, how similar are your laws to it?

well lads, it looks like i'm allowed to stay.
strawpoll.me/11359602/r

thanks boys for all your yes votes. long live the empire and god save the queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

I voted yes on one condition, you have to stir last nights brown ale.

You can carry a knife with a blade up to 3 inches long legally. But whether you want to get into a knife fight with that is another question.

Of course you were going to win the vote I don't know why that faggot started saying you weren't welcome anyway.

oh fuck the lefties are gonna have a ball with this little number

for those who dont know captain cook was the brit who discovered australia and mentioning his name is triggering to abos and faggots

>my fucking steak i was saving for lunch is spoiled

What happened?

I wonder if we will get to experience man landing on Mars in our lifetime.

He only wanted to help us

youtube.com/watch?v=PzzQVJZjHf4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRS4NR_BZ1w

Now London is majority non-white
I wonder if the people fighting Mosley think it was worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=g3CR_CxhIeE

Great track

Sirius looks really bright and flashing tonight

who /plans to be productive tomorrow but wake up at 4pm/ here?

Just went out for a bit of a jog lads and, as always, I got into a meditative state. In that state I had this daydream in which we sent a ten man crew to the moon for a year long mission to lay UV resistant red, white and blue material down in the shape of the Union Flag two miles in size. HNNNNG

I'm decorating the kitchen today lad, so I'm gonna be pretty productive. I woke up at about midnight so I've still got plenty of energy left.

Me. I plan on staying up all night, going into town early and sending off some job applications in the morning. But most likely I'll fall asleep at 7am and wake up feeling like shit at 4pm having accomplished nothing.

I have fucked up my sleep pattern so I can get uni work done, only makes me more depressed. Though at least I get to go debating later today.

Been out with a friend cycling late a night the past few weeks, its pretty comfy desu

We should look into this moon plan also lad

Would love to have a friend to go running with, but it's not meant to be.

You wouldn't be able to keep up mate

Literally just got back this second from a jog. Managed t complete a full loop of my block lads. Pretty haps about it. Improved quite a bit from just 5 days of running.

Running by yourself is fun mate, zone out listen to music and look at the stars. Even if you don't want to run, just go walk for 15 minutes.

YOU WANNA RACE YOU LITTLE BITCH

No I was really talking about myself

Now then, now then.

>Running by yourself is fun mate, zone out listen to music and look at the stars
Yeah I enjoy it, it's just that when you're doing it with someone else you push harder than you otherwise would. It's good to have someone there to hold you to account and not let you slack off.

>Managed t complete a full loop of my block lads.
How big is the loop laddo?

Anyone live in London?

What's it like there these days?

>It's good to have someone there to hold you to account and not let you slack off.
true

How big is the loop laddo?
0.6 miles/1km. Now I managed to complete a whole lap tomorrow after I complete one I will walk another. May need to run elsewhere as I live right next to a motorway, think its fucking my lungs up.

Do you have the screenshot of the chuckle brothers orgy meme?

Just outside but work all over London. Believe it or not the worst thing about London isn't the shitskins. The worst thing is nobody lives in central London because property is being used as a money laundering instrument.

No I don't have that but it sounds funny

>0.6 miles/1km.
Very nice. I do a 2.4k route, I don't run it all though. I do about half of it running and about half walking quickly. Not fit enough to run the whole thing in one go just yet. Couldn't run 200m 5 days ago when I started though so I'm getting better.

Its a standard to me, to you joke. But made me chuckle

>I do a 2.4k route, I don't run it all though
Nice one lad, its doesn't matter if you walk a bit. Do your lungs get flemy about 15/20 minutes after you have ran? So you cough like you have just smoked a fag? If not I need to start running elsewhere. Are you the user trying to join the army?

where my britneets at?

>Do your lungs get flemy about 15/20 minutes after you have ran?
Yeah they do mate. Starts about 20 minutes after I've finished and lats about 45-60 minutes. It's been slowly improving over the last few days though, I think I just need to stop smoking. Managed to cut down to around 5 a day but I guess that's still not very healthy. I am indeed the user wanting to join the army yeah.

Britneet right here.

how are ya m8? bit early over there ay

G'day Shelia

hows this mint photo of stevo i found

I'm cushy m80. It's 0600 here, gonna be getting to work decorating the kitchen in a couple hours, bit early to start now I reckon.

pls come bak ste

>Yeah they do mate. Starts about 20 minutes after I've finished and lats about 45-60 minutes
Thanks was worried it was only me, was thinking I would have to go see doctor about having asthma, not had it since I was a child.

>It's been slowly improving over the last few days though, I think I just need to stop smoking. Managed to cut down to around 5 a day but I guess that's still not very healthy
Same I thought it was all good then needed to keep coughing and spitting again, cleared up now though. It must just happen till you condition your lungs more because I quit smoking months ago.

>I am indeed the user wanting to join the army yeah.
Was just curious as I think i've spoke to you about running the other day. There was a documentary about 16 year olds joining the army on channel 5 last night.

>There was a documentary about 16 year olds joining the army on channel 5 last night.
I regret not joining at that age. Joining at my age though I'm hopeful that I get in just in time for the next Falklands war, the Argies seem to be getting a bit pissy about the Falklands again.

Yo muh nigga bob or whateva

: ( the whole world was sad when he died. He was like your Princess Diana

>gonna be getting to work decorating the kitchen in a couple hours
Would start at 9am at the earliest unless you want to piss the neighbours off

>Would start at 9am at the earliest unless you want to piss the neighbours off
Yeah I'm waiting on the neighbours waking up, which is usually around 8 or 9.

That .gif, kek.

>I regret not joining at that age.
Same but chickened out because of everyday in the news there would be a story about someone in Iraq or Afghanistan getting blown up or killed by IED's. Still regret it

bomp

Our boy Nigel will be at the next debate

when is it?

There won't be a next debate, Hillary will be arrested in a few hours.

As if. What does Assange supposedly have on her?

We'll see soon

Nothing will happen

>What does Assange supposedly have on her?
Evidence she was the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll

She was close to the kkk guy, hopefully she's a grand wizard or some shit.

It's on the 9th I think, the vice-presidential one is today.

If it doesn't involve Moloch I'll be disappointed.

i reckon the leak will be something like evidence that they were behind a false flag or something

Yeah, which they'll never be able to prove so nothing will happen.

>We'll get MORE British doctors: Hunt to spend £100million on 1,500 new training places

>JEREMY Hunt will today unveil plans to train hundreds of extra new home-grown doctors every year as he lays out his vision for a post-Brexit seven-day NHS.

Good thing cause of Brexit, lads?

Good moaning lads, anything develop during night hours?

Duetsche Bank collapses in half an hour

>Also going to fine newly certified doctors that move away.
Sounds pretty tasty.

Doesn't the market open at 9:30 local time? i.e. in an hour?

Will deustche bank collapsibg have any notable impact on us or will it just push germany further towards 3rd world territory?

Yeah, they have to work for the NHS for at least 4 years first. Feels good seeing some tangible, positive news come out as a direct result of the referendum vote.

MAY LIVE ON BBC1

When some cunt says to you "but what does the Queen even do?" you tell that prick that she saves species from extinction.
>theguardian.com/environment/2016/oct/04/trees-extinct-uk-queens-residence-edinburgh

mummy may talking on bbc one now

It will have an immediate impact on Germany and the Eurozone. We'll be safer but it could impact us too depending on how hard the dominoes fall.

Nice one pal.

May:
>We will stop our armed forces getting sued for being soldiers

Fuck human rights

Based May cutting foreign agency staff too.

>More British doctors

We really are crashing europe with no survivors

okay, why does jimmy saville look so much like bill clinton?

are they the same person?

ISN'T

DO NOT POST IN (((BRIETBART))) THREADS
FUCK THE (((BRIETBART ALT_RIGHT SHILLS)))

non-posts reaction crap to bump thread

REMINDER BRITPOL ORGANISES OFF-SITE

saged

May has won my heart lads. I hope she doesn't betray us at the final hour

>Literally Nigel Farage article for brietbart

Here's your (You)

If she does implement everything she has said so far I would follow her to hell

Don't allow yourself to be overly charmed this early. Blair was charming too at one point. Long way to go yet and she can only ever be judged after 2019.

Live Alex Jones stream on the Assange "leak" if anyone's interested

youtube.com/watch?v=mZi1RvVkIHg

>its just alex's usual brainforce crap
>no leak

at least his voice is funny

He's gonna be pissed if Assange doesn't deliver.

ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᴸᵃᵇᵒᵘʳ

I'm hungry lads.

All I've got is a rice cake and a half empty bottle of water.

I want one of those fried donuts with sugar you get at the seaside.

Super male vitality actually works desu

Pretty rare flag you've got there

Any happenings today?

I just want to pull your island a little closer to home, looks lonely out there right next to smelly France.

gonna have a cheeky wank before the press conference lads

what slang do you guys have for wanking in britain? a good one over here is 'bashing the bishop'

>Assange's announcement will be the usual inconsequential nonsense
>Deutsche Bank will survive another day
>There will be no happenings of any kind today
>No gf

why even live

this is still my favourite video on the internet: youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

memes and anime

>servicemen to be exempt from ECHR
M A Y
A
Y

And how much has Deutsche Bank drama have to do with Brexit? Was it going to happen anyway?

>tfw have to suffer through uni

It's been fucked since 2008, like RBS it just didn't recover after the crash

couldnt cum lads

any of you lads ever get that?

drugs?

That's why you have to let things go bust. Its part of the cycle, all we have done is delay the inevitable

Not a lot. It's been brewing for years.

i'm on sertraline so I probably only cum once a week because it's so much effort

nah m8 i think its from death grip

>couldnt cum lads
>any of you lads ever get that?
Maybe you should ask your BF to give you a reach around next time

Me thanks to sertraline

Funnily enough I'm wanking more on 150mg sertraline than 50mg. About 3 a week usually

In before wikileaks is nothing again

where the fuck is the cunt. did he died?

Looks like this "press conference" is taking place in someone's shed.

>150mg
jesus lad. I feel like a zombie on 100

You can use an olde English remedy, and put your own dick in between your stiff upper lips

>Taking drugs that stop your dick working

Don't worry goy it's good for you.

army?

i dont bloody think netherlands has ever been part of the british empire m8

whats your 2.4 time?

mine is 9:30

Howzit going Ahkmeds? Is Britain as bad as all the right wing media outlets I follow say it is?

I must be fucked up beyond belief then. I feel spaced out sometimes but not zombie like. I'm doing ok atm though. How are you finding it?

yes, I live in a sharia zone and have to walk through 3 no-go zones, dodging molotov cocktails and gunshots just to get beer and bacon

>tfw alexander jahans wont respond to my messages on fb

Well I'll never have sex so does it matter?

I hate it but it's still better than not taking them. basically replaces sadness with nothing

day to day life aint too bad which is the worst of it - our end is coming subtly, via stealth and with a smiling face

And I thank God every day for not making me a teanigger

dont worry m8, the way your country is going it wont be long befoer you're an actual nigger

Shieet, u live in London?

On a similar note, I remember I had a supply teacher for PE in year 7 who wouldn't let the class leave for our next lesson if we didn't shower fully nude before. Bet he got a right leer on all of us, the perv.

>We actually voted leave

I still remember that beautiful day

Yuppers. Want to do 4 years there then hop on over in to the RMC.

Dunno lad, only started running a few days ago. Haven't bothered timing myself, it's slow as fuck though. Can only do about half of it at a run before I'm dead. A few years back I could do it in 11 minutes, so hopefully I'll be back at that point in a few months.

Sorry for the late arse reply lads, bit busy doing my kitchen.

too many white people

well done you brexit tards

it was worth it

You're welcome, lad.

Lower pound means our exports are cheaper and tourism becomes more attractive.

low tier

Victoria Derbyshire discussing when your pussy breaks during giving birth

nobody cares about your tourism can you please make your women more attractive

[this post has been deemed haram by the internet Sharia police and has been deleted, a ilaha illallah muhammed rasmullah]

I don't understand what your problem is.

Suggesting link for next edition.

It's actually a bit of a two parter round the theme of BMA communists BTFO.

first,

>Student doctor numbers to rise by 25%

bbc.co.uk/news/health-37546360

25% more doctors. This is exactly what the BMA have been demanding all this time right?

second

>Jeremy Hunt unveils plan to fine doctors who move abroad after training

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-hunt-plans-to-fine-doctors-who-move-abroad-after-training-a7343531.html

So. What will the BMA base their next round of strikes on? Or can we expect them to come out and say good move government?

drinks and drugs are cheaper for foreign visitors to the uk as a result of the drop in the value of the £, take enough of those and the women will become more attractive

>Or can we expect them to come out and say good move government?

They'll never be satisfied, they've been complaining all this time and acting like children. All the while their demands have been met and the doctor's conditions have been improving. They'll keep doing this for as long as the "MUH NHS" type of people who view it as a God have blind faith, and that will likely be for a long time.

>25% more doctors. This is exactly what the BMA have been demanding all this time right?
no, 25% more medical school places, learn to read dumbass

the idea is to make the UK less dependent on foreign medical professionals, not to increase the number working in the nhs by 25%

>plans to fine
unenforceable

Hard Brexit means we lose to the single market. We can't increase the number of doctors if they don't want to be trained as most will leave due to shit wages. Removing the ECHR is a disaster; did we learn nothing from war crimes committed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Northern Ireland? This is not even reaching the pound dropping or the GFA of 1998 that will become defunct.

>Be Belfast Fag
>Leaflets coming in through our doors telling us to 'Respect the North's remain vote.'
>mfw Catholics voted to Remain overwhelmingly

So much for a sovereign Ireland. Let's unite Ireland... Under EU rule.

The fuck do they hope to achieve with that?

>soon

>this entire post
We know it's you Nick

>lose access to the single market
Losing membership does not mean losing access
The US is not a member of the single market
China is not a member of the single market
Brazil is not a member of the single market
All of the above trade with European nations just fine

>people don't want to train as doctors
>wages are shit
You realise medical professionals have among the highest salaries of any workforce right

>removing the ECHR is a disaster
>war crimes
The only war crimes worth prosecuting are ones perpetrated by those in positions of power. Blair won't face prosecution under the ECHR. Dozens of young lads who wanted to serve their country and ended up giving some captive taliban fuck one too many fractures have.

>muh pound dropping
Meanwhile FTSE is up and manufacturing and services confidence is up. Currency fluctuations are not evidence of a weakened economy, they're evidenced that Sterling was overvalued.

>GFA anything at all to do with the EU
Just fuck off lad

why stop there?

>bbc.co.uk/news/health-37546360

>The number of medical school places will increase by 25% from 2018 under plans to make England "self-sufficient" in training doctors.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MAY FIXING THAT ALREADY

The two taken together would result in more doctors being trained and retained in the UK. How many more doctors do you think need be trained over and above this?

>unenforceable

No it aint.

>subsidise med school (gov pays £3000 a year directly to your university)
>pass of to debt agency if newly trained doc fuck off

easy.

Best post.

If we lose access to the single market, jobs will go as companies will have no reason to stay here when they being heavily tariffed. The companies will just leave. Having deals with Australia is just pointless as they are on the other side of the world.

Doctors work times have increased and wages have decreased which is causing most doctors to leave to better countries.

I do agree with war crimes as Blair should be in jail for the Iraq shit but that does not mean our soldiers should be exempt from prosecution.

We export more than we import so the pound dropping is bad and it means that businesses in the UK are cheaper and therefore easier to buy meaning foreign countries will come in and take them. Most of 'our' industries are not ours anymore.

The GFA is directly linked to the GFA. We have not even decided the problem of the Irish border will cause huge problems down the line.

From 2018, so 2023. Will May even be in power at that point? What is stopping those doctors we train from leaving as many already do?

Impossible on all accounts as no one wants it, not even Northern Ireland unionists.

From BBC link,

>British Medical Association leader Dr Mark Porter said the announcement "falls far short of what is needed".

>"The government's poor workforce planning has meant that the health service is currently facing huge and predictable staff shortages," he said.

>"We desperately need more doctors, particularly with the government plans for further seven-day services, but it will take a decade for extra places at medical school to produce more doctors.

>"This initiative will not stop the NHS from needing to recruit overseas staff."

Why are the BMA such commie cucks?

>Having deals with Australia is just pointless as they are on the other side of the world.
Holy shit, I forgot that distance was a really big challenge for humans to overcome in the modern are. JUST

>We export more than we import so the pound dropping is bad and it means that businesses in the UK are cheaper and therefore easier to buy meaning foreign countries will come in and take them. Most of 'our' industries are not ours anymore.
You seem to forget that things change and adapt.

>Impossible on all accounts as no one wants it, not even Northern Ireland unionists.
You really don't understand banter do you?

>Doctors work times have increased and wages have decreased which is causing most doctors to leave to better countries.

This is false. I think the main thing driving them to leave is working conditons. Read, ungrateful paki cunts and drunk/drugged up scummers.

>why stop there?
To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annex the planets if I could; I often think of that. It makes me sad to see them so clear and yet so far

IT

Of course we can travel to Australia but it's still a much further distance for travel meaning higher costs on everything. Stupid when we have our closest trading partners right beside us who are now pissed off with us.

Things change or adapt? Was the whole reason for Brexit to stop change and adapting such as immigration and the like? Foreign companies coming in and buying things is one (of many) reason why people here hate London.

This is place is quite crazy so it's difficult to know whether it's banter and a joke or someone being legit.

Nice and comfy in here despite the shitshow the rest of Cred Forums is right now.

Feels good that I knew that Assange has been a bullshit artist for a long time.

Britneet reporting in

PIP & ESA representing

Give colonies back

I just wish the US elections could happen now, it will be a shitstorm regardless of who loses.

Underrated

>If we lose access to the single market
Which we won't, as I just pointed out access is not dependent on membership

>jobs will go as companies will have no reason to stay here when they being heavily tariffed
Hahahahaha fucking no
'How high are the tariffs with the nearest 20 other countries' is not the primary motivator for business location changes. Legal conditions, accessibility and reach are.
Even if we were to operate all EU trade under a 15% tariff, the difference could easily be made up with tax breaks and companies wouldn't leave anyway because the UK is generally favourable towards businesses - especially service sector businesses. We have the most widely respected legal system in the world.

>causing most doctors to leave to better countries
>most
A few salary hunting consultants taking private jobs in Australia is not 'most doctors'

>We export more than we import
What? Are you actually dense? We have a massive trade deficit, not only with the EU but in general

>The GFA is directly linked to the GFA
Wow really made me think

Comedian Jon Holmes sacked from the Now Show for being a white man:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/01/bbc-axe-award-winning-comedian-of-18-years-for-being-white-and-m/

Usually, when women and ethnic minorities complain about their lack of success, they blame it on sexism/racism. They don't consider that they might not be very good at what they do.

I've listened to the Now Show. Maybe being white and male was just an excuse the BBC used because they didn't want to have to tell him he was rubbish.

Don't worry Czech user your country will survive off selling meth, guns and prostitutes when we leave the EU

If the BBC was going to start firing people for being shit they'd lose 90% of their (((personalities)))

Pretty safe to say it's not because of his performance

Clogwog says whut?
Shouldn't you be sticking your dick in a dyke or something?

We will lose access to the single market. We are going hard brexit meaning free movement is removed meaning single market is removed as well. Shit, May even stated this herself.

Companies will still lose out with their products worth less and having to pay more to deliver them. If they don't get profit, they will leave to more profitable areas. The financial sector and multiple other companies have all warned us about this.

express.co.uk/news/uk/695737/More-than-HALF-NHS-doctors-have-quit-considered-leaving-health-service

No, doctors are leaving.

Shit, I got that the wrong way round, apologies. It should be "We import more than we export" which is bad considering how far the pound has dropped.

Same mistake here, the GFA is linked to the ECHR. The government is under obligation to incorporate the ECHR into NI law and legislation. With it removed, urgent help is now needed.

Right, got to go, someone else take up the discussion as I have studies to attend to (thankful as Cred Forums is getting boring with this US election crap).

I still haven't got my iPhone 7

Fuck you O2 REEEEE

>all those cucks bitching about colonialism
mfw you the britis for what little time you had control over my country you people returned my family's lands to them
m f w what little of your culture that spread to us has actually improved spousal relationships a lot old couples never used to acknowledge their love and used to stay bitter all the time now i see young couples holding hands in the streets

>Stupid when we have our closest trading partners right beside us who are now pissed off with us.
But we can still trade with EU countries with membership to the ESA, we'll just have to pay a small tax as they will with us. You might say that this tax is bad, but it means we can trade freely with the whole world without the EU making it more expensive. Upon leaving the EU our biggest trading partner might just be the whole bloody world and not just a small collection of economically stagnating countries.

>Was the whole reason for Brexit to stop change and adapting such as immigration and the like?
Mass immigration is not adaptation. Maybe I should phrase it differently; "the economy is liquid and will change itself to best fit the situation". Basically, when the need arises for our economy to change it will change.

>>Hurr durr GBP losing value is a bad thing
Since the global economic downturn started in 2008 every country has been desperately trying to devalue to stay competitive. Brexit did what the UK has been trying to do for years in just one day

>We will lose access to the single market
You are actually dense aren't you

We will lose membership of the single market

Access IS NOT the same as membership

This is not a difficult concept to grasp

>If they don't get profit, they will leave to more profitable areas
Which is precisely why more and more trade - over the last decade, well before the Brexit vote - has moved away from the EU and towards developing economies where there is more profit to be made. Tariffs are not some be-all end-all barrier to trade. They are a net drain, yes, but they do not prevent it. You're also making a pretty big assumption repeating that we'll get fucked with tariffs, since they would hurt the EU far more than they'd hurt us - imposing tariffs on a country they have a trade surplus with is dumb as shit.

>DOCTORS ARE LEAVING
>posts panic article from the Express that ultimately doesn't say doctors are leaving, it says doctors sometimes consider emigrating or a career change just like everyone else does
kek

>It should be "We import more than we export" which is bad considering how far the pound has dropped.
Not if the objective is to rebalance the trade deficit, it then becomes a good thing.

>the GFA is linked to the ECHR. The government is under obligation to incorporate the ECHR into NI law and legislation. With it removed, urgent help is now needed.
>'''urgent help'''
'Oi paddies, we carrying on like before?'
'Ye sure lads'
WOW SUCH COMPLEX DIPLOMACY

Yes go away, I've had enough of you

Excuse me?

>all countries want to be broke

fuck me that's some shitty damage control

It's lovely to get recognition for the good we've done. Absolutely didn't expect it to come from Jordan of all places too.

>>We will lose access to the single market
>You are actually dense aren't you

I've managed to redpill people on this little nugget by telling them it's like a gym. You don't have to be a member to work out there, it'll just cost a little more.

I find it staggering how you often have to talk to people like fucking children to get them to understand the absolute basics of this shit.

they are already

Of course he did. He knew what was at stake.
Now what is Britain? What is England? A nothing, which stands for nothing, and belongs to nobody, whose place in the world order is nowhere.

Done my kitchen lads, for today anyway. Painted the ceiling, glossed the woodwork, changed out the light fittings and electric sockets, a touch of plastering and a dab of fresh tiling in the pantry. Might stick some dinner on soon.

Feels good to be productive.

Worst strawman evah

Don't blame the brainwashed it's not their fault they can't think for themselves.

Seeming pretty faggy there lad, I think it's time for you to find a little pride and man the fuck up you whimpering little bitch. Much love.

It's not even brainwashing effects though mate, it's failing to have a basic understanding of English language words.

>membership
>ˈmɛmbəʃJp/
>noun
>noun: membership; plural noun: memberships
>the fact of being a member of a group.
>"countries seeking membership of the European Union"

>access
>ˈaksɛs/
>noun
>noun: access; plural noun: accesses
>the means or opportunity to approach or enter a place.
>"the staircase gives access to the top floor"

These are child-tier words.

Lads

The subhuman working class window and bathroom fitters are being really fucking loud this morning

And here was me thinking he died.

Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman

>Barry Chuckle
>imagining him saying that with his light voice

Unfortunately the Britain that was Great, the England that actually meant something, are both gone. Something in a history book or on old black and white newsreel. They have been replaced by something else, something less. Like the ancient Romans, or the Spartans, or the once great seafaring Dutch.

Even our unequalled achievements of the past have been diluted, corroded, and erased by "Rightthink" "Political Correctness" and revisionism.

If we are to rise again in statue and in spirit we need a new national myth, a new galvanising faith in something, a new call to action. Mosley had that part right, ACTION! not talking.

>be me
>get flu jab
>too busy
>practice not managing well
>OAPs start rioting and complaining
>socialist worker side of me kicks in
>"Should've voted labour then"

seriously guys going outside and seeing these tory tossers complaining about everything, you cunts voted for this.

checked

2 minute job for 2 minute chuckles

[spoiler]deus vult?[/spoiler]

But it all starts with placing value in your country, having pride in it, and not simply washing it aside as a broken project. That's defeatist, that's the greatest way to failure.

>voting labour

>it's a 'Cred Forums crossposter gets caught by board mechanics' episode

Based Neil.

Updated my 5c to iOS 10 and now it won't turn on

how will i mobilepost now

i want to die

>muh continental holidays
>lol what is a visa
Just about sums up the under-30 remain argument tbqh
Middle class children with no understanding of what they're talking about crying and screaming because someone is taking their toys away

a lot of former children's entertainers were redpilled.

This always really bothered me. Nobody ever complains about the impossibility of holidaying in Australia, US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil or Turkey. All of a sudden it's a big problem when you want to go on holiday to France. They're all spackers.

>tfw ywn see the British National Socialist Galactic Empire

I had so many arguments about this in the run up to Brexit. It was particularly annoying because I have worked out on the continent for around a year and practically everyone who I argued with hadn't.

>upgrading a 5c to 10

serves you right fæm.

God's trying to destroy the Caribbean again

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/783264167432032256

Newly-released behind the scenes before Nige's speech at the Trump rally.

Brace yourself for the flood of students and HR reps going out there to ''''''volunteer'''''' with the ''''''relief effort''''''

Going to the dentist today for a check up, do I have to bring money with me or do they send you an invoice or something?

>Nige's fuckhuge smile when Trump starts talking about Brexit

God bless that man

Bring money

Moggy just backed Trump on the Daily Politics

How can one man be so based?

God damn it, I wanted to buy something today.
They better find out I need my wisdom teeth pulled out

be charming to the staff, managed to get a free check up and when asked "do you pay?", simply reply "no".

Bring money, lots of it. I went for a check up at my new dentist down the road and they charged me £55 just to prod around and tell me a one filling. Dentists are fucking Jews lad

I'm genuinely not sure if I have to pay tbqh,i'm 22 and not on the dole and also employed but I don't think it's on record that i'm employed
Sounds like you went to a private one and not your NHS one

Love him

Dental isn't free as an adult unless you are on bennies.

We don't have free Dentists like that mate.

reeeeeee

I'll volunteer out there if I wear my pith helmet and raise the Union Flag over every single island again.

Then I shall open a sugar plantation to make enough money before returning to buy a country estate and marry a young heiress.

Vote labour if you don't like it faggot.

>we want the most talented people in the army
>but 10% of them have to be nogs
Really disappointed with the conservatives on this one. Why would you put any fucking quota on the army at all?

Get dental insurance lad, I pay something like £16 a month and it includes two check ups and two hygienist appointments per year at a private dentist

What's this?

no thanks i'll stick to ukip/tories
neat

From the part conference today

>Fallon also stressed that he is committed to boosting the diversity of Britain's armed forces, challenging the service chiefs to get a "at least 10%" of new recruits from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background by 2020.
ibtimes.co.uk/michael-fallon-european-human-rights-laws-have-undermined-british-forces-1584753

Cuckservatives.

Just making those lazy nogs pull their weight, they account for over 10% of the population

>votes tories
>complains about not getting free gibs
Think you are a bit confused.

inb4 based army lads don't change their recruitment process at all but set up a separate division to dump their quota wogs in
>First Royal Ethnics
>ensign is a spear and turban

*nogs, Asians and other minorities

Anti gun Britcucks will be dancing a jig for a few armed and military trained niggers.

It's all about (((diversity))) m8

That is the fucking problem

True but I don't want a 100% white armed forces having to defend lazy niggers

The (((tories))) are more filthy and traitorous than the commies in the labour party

>literally globalist jew party

Never forget who brought in homosex marriage

I'm not actually that fussed, I just enjoy complaining

You want any niggers given military training?

Are you out of your fucking mind given the cucked state of 80% of the white population?

Hopefully this is just pandering and not serious

No, it's so if there's any race riots in the UK and the army get called in there will be a split in the ranks.

Also any quota is completely counter to the meritocracy the military is meant to be. If 10% of recruits need to be nogs you can't by definition hire who you want/need. It will damage our capability.

I'd rather have a 100% white force defending lazy niggers than 10% of the force being pavement monkeys.

Reassessing my position on this, thanks lads

How is this even achievable? The reason there aren't a lot of blacks and pakis in the armed forces is because they don't want to serve this country and join up in the first place.

If they want more ethnics they should bring back one of the Sikh regiments and expand the Gurkhas

10% of new recruits need to be ethnic minority, let them join and fail to make the cut.

I guarantee Ahmed will refuse to serve under a woman officer because it's not halal as well.

Overall I rate this 10/10 retarded.

They won't be allowed to fail, just like the female recruits.

This is 100% jewy anti white bullshit

>vote labour
>free dentist, but you have to live next to a paki

Because all those commonwealth soldiers we recruited a while back weren't wife beating lazy niggers?

>implying allowing any nigger into the forces is a good idea

Commence operation "get behind the darkies".

Amber Rudd Home Secretary says immigration will be down to tens of thousands. But will not happen overnight.

B-but it's 2016!

The recruiting pool in this case is inner city London niggers and muzzies lad. Quite different from making a regiment in the British Raj.

And my next turd will be purple

>foster carers have decided to form a trade union because they're not currently entitled to sick pay, holiday pay or maternity leave

IF YOU THINK BEING A FOSTER CARER SHOULD BE A PAID JOB WITH EMPLOYEE BENEFITS

DON'T FUCKING BECOME FOSTER CARERS

CUNTS

>Those digits

You better check next time you have a shit.

I'm more concerned about the fact that they believe they should be able to take time off from being a foster parent for sickness, holiday and maternity.

>I know you're only 3 but you'll be home alone for 4 week while I'm in Spain

>not being civic

>civic nationalism appeals to stroke victims
Hmm.

>lol I know you're my ward and everything but I'm having a REAL daughter now so you're on your own for a year while I take maternity

>£16 a month
>2 appointments a year

lad you're doing it wrong, i only pay £20 for 2 appointments a year

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37550060

OH SHIT

>Jo Cox MP death: Murder accused Thomas Mair refuses to enter pleas

>A man accused of killing the Labour MP Jo Cox refused to enter pleas as he appeared in court.
Thomas Mair, 53, from Birstall, remained silent when asked to plead at the Old Bailey on four charges relating to Mrs Cox's death.
>Mrs Cox, 41, who was a married mother-of-two, was shot and stabbed in Birstall, West Yorkshire, in June.
>In the light of Mr Mair's silence, the judge ordered that not guilty pleas should be entered on his behalf.

>implying anything that isn't 100% black central african is diversity

It's not enough. Lowering it to 0 is not enough. We need repatriation.

Who is Jo Cox?

What did she die for lads?

well to be fair they only gave him the script for his first hearing.

NEW

she died for diversity and unity against the tyranny of evil far right racist fascism

Reckon we could fool some dumb niggers into doing a march and holding signs reading "WE WANT REPATRIATION!"? It's close enough to "reparations" that some of them would surely not even notice it with their monkey brains.

>two checkups and two hygienist appointments is two appointments
Bit of a mong are you lad

What plan? inb4 enn eych ess

Soon it'll emerge that someone told him before his hearing that he'd get a lighter sentence if he did that DEATH TO TRAITORS nonsense

Are you the person I once found posting pictures of Chickenley?

Nah mate, what the fuck is Chickenley?