NOTCH and MARTIN won't buy Cred Forums

There you have it.

Shrkeli is not interested.
Notch is not interested.

Mods please leave this thread be, so that 5 more others don't spawn because of confusion as this is recent information and Notch is willing to prove Shrkeli told him in private over DMs that it's all a ruse.

With the Cred Forums sales boost, Hiroyuki won't have to sell the site but I do wish we could donate without buying passes.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/xNotch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coming here to seek attention Sweedecuck?
Go back to your cuckshed notch

>I was merely pretending

>reddit
get out you dirty fucking nigger cum drinking swede and never come back

It's not my screenshot, it was posted in two different threads but people haven't seen it and keep shitposting.

Like i said in all the other threads: Notch is sitting in his mansion, sipping thousand dollar a bottle scotch, trolling the shit outta Cred Forums.

Based cubebro is based

Leave it to that fat fuck notch to ruin a good ruse

notch lives in LA duder

Fucking flagposters, absolute fucking cancer.

Christ. He's been trolling this whole time. Anyone with half a brain could tell that. Everyone here took the fucking bait.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
fuck off notch
you lost my respect
cunt

That doesn't make him not Swedish.

he has many houses.

Has he deleted this comment? Just checked reddit.com/user/xNotch and couldn't find shit

he's deleting everything on twitter also.

very odd

he even blurred his profile pic

i think he's going into one of his "episodes" again

also I'm pretty sure he could buy Cred Forums from g00k if he made a big enough offer

everything has a price

Fucking swedecuck
He could've made Cred Forums great again

Hes blackout drunk lol. Gonna wake up feeling like hammered shit tomorrow, wondering why all his social media is blank

>Fatass Swede who became incomprehensibly wealthy by using a low-tech game to give millions of children autism while he sits back and makes limousine liberal "yeah I'm liberal but like not one of the *crazy* ones xD" tweets all day
>Having your respect in the first place

Notch I know you're ITT right now, desperate to soak the validation people here will give you so you can fulfill your damaged ego

Know that your game (apart from being a literal copy of another) is devoid of any talent or artistic skill, and only became popular because you was lucky. You was lucky to buy into a trend of sandbox games that was in its infancy. That's all your success is and will ever be - hype money collector, no better than the tens of survival "early access" developers.

Even if you wanted to repeat it and grow your money, you can't. You simply lack the intelligence of other people in similar positions who actually deserve the wealth they posses and possess the ability of growing it further.

Keep that in mind for when your solipsism flares up again next time. Oh, and also keep in mind the fact that the incoming post-crash inflation will devastate what little you have, and throw hundreds of others above you.

(You)

>not posting the updated version

As others have said, right now he's deleting fucking everything on Twitter, Reddit and elsewhere. Makes me wonder if that's also part of the bait.

t b h im lost, lads. Who's baiting who? Is there any bait to be had, or is there real shit going down?

>What did he mean by all this?

>but people haven't seen it and keep shitposting.
That's not the reason they are shitposting.

The reason is that this is Cred Forums.

he's just having another one of his autism episodes

the reddit posts are true, the twitter posts were mostly b8

This makes the most sense.

Hiro needs to seriously fucking explain himself.

I feel like he's being used as a means to an end for outside parties.

So close

>and only became popular because you was lucky.
This can said about the majority of business successes. People are just too arrogant to admit that no matter your skill or intelligence you are ultimately just adjusting odds.

Seems like he got shitfaced, trolled half the fucking internet and then proceeded to burn down the evidence.

One of us

Impressive shit

It's like you didn't read his q&a, he can't write english for shit although he does understand it

Well, if Notch tries any attention seeking behavior in the future, this will definitely come around to bite him
>the boy who cried wolf

You guys are fucking retards. Notch is telling the truth.

Something fishy is going on. Hiro is up to something or Moot and Hiro have some kind of contractual agreement and donations are not a route that is possible. Hiro might just want to get rid of the site. How the fuck can we know really.

I think he's under a bunch of stress for what could be whoknows what external factors (OWO getting impatient..?) And his post regarding the financial situation of Cred Forums was a way of venting a little.

But regardless of what is happening, only he does, and I'm sure he knows the gravity of the situation, and is therefore acting in the best interest of this board.

The jews fear the samurai.

un is trying to nuke hiroshima for owning an outlet of hate speech

screencap this

I disagree, but I'm also jelly as fuck. I want to be a rich billionaire.

Moot refused to accept donations on principal, Hiro is following in that spirit.

Nothing is stopping Notch from buying adspace and putting up cat pictures though.

What princip(le)?

he was tweeting about drugs

either he is REALLY bored and going all in with his time

or he's on some real good shit

Cred Forums can't be "bought."

A.K.A. look at the Clinton Foundation.

If that happens we're fucked.

>4chins is still kil

well its been fun

Notch has the worst case of pussy cuck around

What happens if the donations are also anonymous?

In any case, I've been here since I was 14 (I'm 24 now), and while it's been a wild ride, if this horse was put out to pasture, I wouldn't be finished.

What's wrong with Hiroshima Nagasaki?

this is all thats left right now

read his profile

I think he needs mental health treatment. I took a bunch of Prozac when I was feeling bad once and then I felt better.

Off site. Twitter or joobook is more believable. Anyone can make a "x you" profile
Kind of bs. But I agree. Hiro has said multiple times, he's not selling.
These endless threads over bs are annoying.
I'm not bumping

>merely pretending

Notch is was and always will be a piece of shit. I hope when you Google "notch" it refers to this very post so he can see it.

- lower the image size limit for every board
- make a patreon-style monthly donation system
- users can choose which board(s) their money goes to
- the more a particular board gets in donations, the greater the resource-using features it gets

stuff like greater image/webm size limits, webm sound, longer archive history, etc.

We cant know anything. It is weird. But the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

He obviously wasnt trashed, that was a joke. Guy is probably surrounded by a dozen monitors talking to 20 people at one time so its doubtful hes drunk.

He was however baiting and trolling for the last 4-5 hours.

Let's just be straight though.

Look for a second at what happened

-Pepe in mainstream media
-Cred Forums essentially and effectively listed as hate group by ADL and the SPLC (complete bullshit by the way)
-UN given internet without notice out of nowhere which has been in control of the USA for many decades until now, randomly...
-October 1 Birthday of Cred Forums
-Hiro trying to sell site because too big

All of this happened in the span of ~1 week

Any chance these things are related? So it's just a coincidence that ADL/Pepe, mainstream news showing Pepe and talking about Cred Forums in a huge massive way around the entire planet not just the US or local news, the UN taking away US rights to control the internet, and Hiro trying to sell the site in this kind of vague and odd way all happen at the exact same time?

Why would anybody in their right mind trust what a gook says?

That'd solve a lot of issues regarding conflict of interest, but I guess the question begets, if the donations are anonymous, how can it be assured that they will "stay" anonymous? One leak revealing a large donation and it'll open up a huge ass can of worms regarding whether or not said party has a say in how Cred Forums is run.

This nigger better not an hero

>how can it be assured that they will "stay" anonymous? One leak revealing a large donation and it'll open up a huge ass can of worms regarding whether or not said party has a say in how Cred Forums is run.

Pretty easily, especially if bitcoin is involved.

In any case, I don't even see the argument for conflict of interest. Reputable companies always avoided advertising on Cred Forums.

rip

>I was merely pretending

He was, his opinion was completely for free speech a few hours before that.

How are there this many fucking retards here.

He just need to get the fuck off computers and go outside.

To be honest, only a dumb fuck is completely for free speech.

Free speech is just what you pretend to want until you get to have a right-wing death squad that simply kills degenerates such as communists for having the incorrect opinions.

Meaning to do what?

He's done the right thing. He was addicted to shitposting.

The straw that broke the camel's back was Cred Forums. I approve.

This guy gets it

Basically We can only speculate, but the dude probably has the literal weight of the free world on his shoulders...best thing we can do is give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think the point I was trying to make is it's a pandora's box type of situation. Sure, bitcoin donations are "anonymous" but by some leak, spin, or fabrication of the story could portray said donation was from a certain party, and now the public and media is free to hammer the issue even harder towards the site.

all his tweets are slowly getting wiped now

from 41.9k to 41k

Oh man, whatever will we do if the media and public turn against this website where we openly discuss the non-metaphorical execution of jews on a bi-threadly basis.

Anyone who took any of this seriously for more than 5 minutes needs help.

For fuck's sake, Shrkeli was streaming his DMs with Hiro where the jap said the site wasn't even up for sale.

This whole thing has been one giant bait to get newfags to cough up cash

>until you get to have a right-wing death squad that simply kills degenerates such as communists for having the incorrect opinions
murder is not free speech you retard

>wish we could donate without buying passes.

This.

And Anonymously please.

Are you deliberating being obtuse or honestly misunderstanding the point of the post?

it would exactly like when the mental asylums closed down and let the mentally ill flood the streets. you think Cred Forums closing down might be bad, but have you seen what happens anytime Cred Forums is down?

Can Trump buy Cred Forums instead?

He's the owner of this.
That's enough for me.

Japs never tell the truth. But youre correct.

The thing is, he has absolutely nothing else to do. How do you think he got redpilled so quickly? He spends his eternal neetdom shitposting on Cred Forums.

They have a bitcoin address...

>you'll never have a qt awkward neckbeard being the financial sugar daddy of your favorite site
why papa Shrkeli not interested in us? we're just about the only group of people this side of bug catchers who don't hate him

TRUST A JAP
GET A SLAP

how much does hiro want for 4chinz ?

At least name drop his failures.
Like that space sim, or the shitty card game.

This. I just saw him give away $6000 to a twitch streamer. Notch gets alot of undeserved hate for being rich now. His one girl that he loved just used him for money. He probably really lonely in his mansion. I hope finds some real friends and a girl to love him. This can't be healthy for him.

If he's not smart enough to figure out how to get his shit in order, he doesn't deserve to keep his wealth.

you are weird notch, didnt pewds also get in an episode like this? is it a swedish thing?

>Free speech is just what you pretend to want until you get to have a right-wing death squad that simply kills degenerates such as communists for having the incorrect opinions.

That's literally the opposite of free speech you retard

hiro is obviously lying, he bought Cred Forums to squeeze every penny he can from it, he is pretending to be poor to implement all those terrible monetizing options he talked about. Its what happens when you trust a gook

What's he supposed to do? He has more money than any person could ever need and from my outside perspective, it seems like he's lost interest in game devin and his other former hobbies.

Go get top of the line treatment for depression, which is what you just described.

I think it's more how introverted personalities try to cope by being thrust in an extroverted public life/persona. It gets compounded even worse when more people know who you are.

Nah. I think he's smart and he'll evolve to using his intelligence and time for something good.

O fuggg:DDD

just described me without the money part.

I think this election has already burned a lot of people out.

Okay kids, what do we learned today?
Everyone will fall to your knees (and shitposting) if you show them some money.

told you niggers that he had more Cred Forums experience than the whole lot of you combined, you got fucking played

>lmao 10d billionaire monopoly chess shougi

I am pretty much burned out already.

Also wtf is going on, why is he having an autism fit?

I seriously just cannot wait for this shit to be over

So why should we give a shit what Notch thinks? Okay, he totally "trolled" us by merely pretending to want to buy Cred Forums, and then saying he would want to put restrictions on it. Then people rightfully call him out that he says he supports unfiltered freedom of speech yet would want to put filters on speech on Cred Forums. K.

WHO FUCKING CARES? WHO THE FUCK CARES? WHERE DID ALL YOU SPERGY FUCKING NEWFAGS COME FROM? WHY ARE YOU POSTING MINUTE BY MINUTE UPDATES ON FUCKING TWITER RUMORS TWITTER RUMORS TWITTER FUCKING RUMOOOOOOORRS ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO BUT THE WEBSITE

FUCK YOU YOU SPASTIC DIPSHITS THAT TREAT EVERY FUCKING RUMOR LIKE A LEGIT HAPPENING FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

you sure? because it looks more like he got the blues because hiro wasnt gonna sell or even accept donations

Post yfw Shkreli buys Cred Forums

why do you all display gay crushes on anyone even remotely e-famous who notices this board?

notch just farted

I smell it because he hired me as his living computer chair

Inferiority complex.

f-fuck you

I'd say the future of Cred Forums is pretty damn important. You freaking the fuck out in all caps isn't gonna do shit so fuck off.

Then why did he delete every tweet on his account.

He got BTFO and ran away crying.

>On Cred Forums
>confused about how retards are present

Ending it all at the very place he came from. A fitting end.

Who am I kidding? Pussy won't do it.

Take your senseless h8, back to r/eddit.
Cred Forumsis the board of peace.