Why would you want Hillary?

How are we going to feel good about ourselves for helping refugees if we don't demolish their countries and force them to come here?

first woman president
also not donald trump

first woman president
also not donald trump

Ignoring the obvious duplicate post for now: Why would you want the first female president to be such a weak piece of shit though?

Have you ever talked to a rich old white woman? It's the first woman president and it's not donald trump!

No one does if she wins it will be rigged and she'll end up impeached and arrested

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did. Perhaps I should augment: rich old Jew-infested white woman.

So you want Hillary to be the first female president BECAUSE she's so shit?

Anyone who tries to justify a vote for Trump as a way of burning down the system is lying to themselves.

The anarchy candidate is clearly Hillary.

Because I, too, want a nuclear war. The West is fucked no matter who wins. I just want to die in a nuclear inferno.
>tfw my city has a high likelihood of being a target in a first strike nuclear exchange because of the railyards and manufacturing base here
My body is so ready

>weak piece of shit
Did you even watch the debate?

No. These are the people who are still raptured into bliss because Obama was our first african-american president, even though he was really half-white.

Do you not understand identity politics?

i wont , but i would like to test more

So she's a nolvety and a plan B?

Rigged debates do not count

Yeah Trump debated the moderator and Hillary just spouted off one-liners to herself in the corner. What of it, retard?

>The anarchy candidate is clearly Hillary.
This is true. Boy was Cred Forums jumping down my throat two years ago when I was trying to defend my position of voting for Hillary (who was obviously going to be the dem pick regardless of what happened) just to crash the system hard and fast.

Holy shit did Cred Forums hate my guts every time.

You idiot, Hillary is as pro-establishment as you can get. Do you have any idea how many tax dollars her """""charity"""" foundation rakes in? She has every incentive to change nothing.

Yes, but she's a life-long fuckup and failure, has 2000:1 leverage for skeletons in her closet, and ever her own inner circle hates her. Assuming the GOP was going to run some cuck nobody again, it would have been more effective to get her in so she could bring the whole thing crashing down.

Even in 2008, Bilderberg cockblocked her for some nobody nigger. Kind of like how they cockblocked her from her true dream of getting to be the world bank president. She's the kiss of death.

Literally.

None of this explains how she "brings down" the establishment. These people 'cockblocking' her are part of the establishment too.

stop baiting

She's fundamentally incapable of not screwing things up, which is why the establishment itself had to keep her in the pen. Why they let her out I will never understand. I presume the Clinton Machine had simply gotten too big and useless that it couldn't but go down with the ship they weren't expecting to go down this hard and fast, healthwise.

I wasn't baiting then and I'm not baiting now. She would fuck things up bigly just like GWB did.

Just to taste the delicious trumpfag tears

So she's the Angela Merkel of the West then?

I'm not really that familiar with Stasi Merkel's past or why she's still there, but it seems like a different dynamic, considering that Hillary has failed it enough at each turn to get pushback from the political class each time she screwed up again. For instance when she got kicked off the watergate thing for being intolerably unethical.

Three common reasons (or any combination of them really) :
1 - Ignorance. Most people will just eat whatever the media tells them and according to the media Trump is worse than Hitler.
2 - Virtue signalling. It's super progressive and everyone will like you better socially if you're #mentallyhill because she's a woman, trump is a nazi and it's CURRENT YEAR after all.
3 - Being a stupid liberal. Lefties are just useful idiots that will forever unknowingly work for the interests of the richest people in the word. There's a lot of people out there right now who are unironically defending abolishing borders and immigration laws in the name of a more multicultural society.

Numbers one and two are very common here in Brazil. I see people sharing videos comparing Trump's speeches with Trudeau's and trying to show how having a multiculturalist feminist leader is oh so much better. Trump is seen like a looming evil to most people here since we only have media to show most of us what is happening in the States. Admitting to liking Trump downhere would be in most social circles an act of social suicide, even amongst people who don't consider themselves left wing or liberals.

During these Trudeau videos, how many """refugees""" do they propose that Brazil should take in?

Strangely enough, we don't have a lot of "we should accept refugees" propaganda down here (even though we do, just not a large amount). The media mostly just shows us rich countries taking in refugees and tell us about how nice they are being. It's almost like what they want is not for the refugees to be saved, but to infiltrate them into developed countries specifically. Who would have known.

I can't judge without living in Brazil myself for a while, but that almost sounds like softening you up so you'll accept them later.

Brazil is supposed to be a great example of a developed country in South America. So you should lead the way in thinking like this. See what I mean?

Gotta think like the skypes.