Has Trump been stumpted?

Has Trump been stumpted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3zIf9r6qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

sage

yes

Colorado is going red, Trump said we can keep our weed and will make Anime real again

What exactly has happened in this last week to cause nate """silver""" to push his prediction to such a strong direction?

Si

>NATE SULFUR

>nate carbon

(((She))) got to him

Nevada blue. Lol yea right.

Wow! Almost less than 20% to Hillary. Sad!

Nope. Trump Leads Clinton by a Bigger Margin than Obama Beat Romney. youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3zIf9r6qI

This doesnt fit my narrative. Surely, it must be rigged.

Hillary has been dropping tons of shit on him.

none of these posted on Cred Forums are ever sited, or even look reliable, you guys are a bunch of retarded shill niggers fuck off

Trump showed a moment of weakness at the debate, so the left took the opportunity to try to demoralize his campaign. That's why we've had so damn man "Trump BTFO" threads for the past week.

CTR, this precentage in favor of Clinton is literally impossible from a statistic pov. Literally IMPOSSIBLE. No you from me.

Do nate's predictions historically have any sort of credibility or accuracy, or is he only taken seriously because he made his own fancy looking website?

sure m8
sage and move on boys

Polls are just MSM propaganda used for setting a narrative.

>the slow trump growth pre conventions
>the trump bump
>the huge surge for hillary immediately post DNC
>the slow trump growth again
>the huge surge for hillary immediately post debate

I mean can they make it any more obvious? People don't flip flop from on candidate to another like the polls would have you believe, especially considering they sample independents the least.

Any forecasting product based on polls is utter trash.

The only legitimate forcasting method is using primary turnouts and early ballot requests, both of which Trump is crushing with.

>Ohio
>Blue

Reminder: RCP >>>> Nate Silver

Yes, because I trust Nate Dirt's (((polling))). Mind you this is the same guy who had Trump up slightly last week.
How does someone fall by 30% in one week? I don't think so. It was part of his plan all along.

>Florida

>Blue

Utterly clueless, Trump may very well lose, but he's 100% taking Florida

The media are in onslaught mode just like after the DNC. It'll be over within a week or two.

>the clinton campaign literally said it's pulling back on ohio and florida
>basically already conceding them to trump
>jew polls would have you believe florida and ohio are blue

and this is why polls are worthless

Nate Silver is full of crap. The only thing his numbers are good for is shitposting on Cred Forums, they hold zero value outside that.

>Trump has 3% chance!
>Trump has 56% chance!
>Trump has 20% chance!

Tell me what good his figures are when they fluctuate so dramatically all the time. Am I really to believe Clinton had a 97% chance one week, and Trump 56% the next?

He predicted 51/51 states in 2012 and 50/51 in 2008 so yes. His biggest blunders have been predicting the Dem primary Michigan wrong and not predicting Trump's nomination.

Nope!

No one believes the MSM, you will have to try harder.

If this isn't unbridled proof that she is sucking and blowing her way to office, you are officially blind.

>pulling back on OH and FL

give me the sauce you stole

Nate Silver and his team have been consistently accurate in their predictions of which state would go to which candidate and by what margin, with very few slips. They've been more consistent than any other team doing analysis on the elections.

OMG YES!!!!
This is a totally accurate depiction of...

Ya know, just fucking suck lovingly on my abnormally large cock. You CTR fudge packers can all burn in hell

Catastrophic debate performance

Okay, so FL, VA, and PA are Hillary's right? With OH on a knife edge.

So even if Trump does take OH, how is he going to recover since he's not competitive in the other key swing states?

Tragically, Nevada is likely to go blue

>California
>Oregon
>Washington
>New Mexico
>Nevada
>Colorado
>Minnesota
>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Illinois
>Ohio
>Pennsylvania
>Virginia
>Florida
>North Carolina
>DC
>Maryland
>Massachusetts
>Delaware
>New Jersey
>New York
>Vermont
>New Hampshire
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
>Maine

>blue

I hate this MSM lie. I saw a poll online this morning that said they are all going for Trump.

FiveThirtyEight is owned by ESPN.

ESPN is owned by Disney.

Disney also owns ABC.

Disney is a globalist corporation.

Watch ABC news if you'd like to see the same corrupt bias as FiveThirtyEight.

The media's "scientific" polls are just cooked up. Only a fool would take the poll numbers from FiveThirtyEight seriously after seeing Trump's crowds and social media followers. Nate Silver keeps altering the formula every time Trump gains. They've been doing this shit since the primaries and Brexit.

Nate Silver is also quoted as saying that Trump doesn't have a chance of winning the Republican nomination.

Their poll numbers were at first offensive. Then we laughed. Now we're ignoring them, and on November 8th our army will flood those goddamn fucking voting booths to obliterate their stranglehold on this country.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!

he's been consistently wrong in his predictions about Trump

>lost NV, CO, OH, FL, NC

jesus fucking christ trump

And then lefties will riot until votes are """recounted""" since they successfully established a narrative that doesn't coincide with reality, so reality must be wrong

His 2015 punditry was not based on polling, he pulled that out of his ass.

>This shit, he's been right at.

Then we will crush them.

And if Hillary wins, you will quietly accept the results?

>>Maryland
>Ever, EVER going red
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The thing is, Hillary has a very good strategy for debating trump:
>ignore or parry his attacksand counterpunch
>trump ALWAYS responds, often poorly
>end up talking all the time about Trump's shit, with him on the defensive
The truly great part of this strategy is that it illustrates Trumps "temperament" issue, so the whole debate ends up supporting their main attack line.

Well, it's easy when your main attack line is accurate, lol

Only in his blog posts. Read the statistical analyses that were posted for each state, they hold up. Trump might have gotten a majority of delegates by a very slim margin if Cruz didn't drop out but, that doesn't change the fact that his victory was statistically even towards the end. It's just that unlikely does not mean impossible.

i mean you really have to hand it to hillary to blow her load during the first debate real smart

That's all the people who showed up to the high school gym standing behind her.

See
You're celebrating at the fifty yard line thinking you've made a touch down. Lol. I'm going to enjoy fucking you in November.

Why is Trump such a dumb fuck when it comes to debating? As long as he keeps his mouth shut he gets more support. His silly little feuds with people might cost him the election.

He needs more precision, but we'll take the battle axe of genuine anger over the Hillary shimmy shake any fucking day.

Go fuck your mother. Faggot cuck.

Lots of people I talked to in my state hate Hillary would vote for him if he wasn't a flip-flopping drama queen.

>Minnesota
Eternal blue

We all know he is unstumpable

Talk to me in a week

He rises once again

Debate, Cuba, Machado

> That image

Guaranteed_replies.jpg

OP's using the nowcast which is full meme. If you take 538's polls only model, Ohio is currently about 3-5 points to Trump