Black People of Cred Forums

Any black people here? Just curious what black Cred Forumsacks think about some of the shit we talk about here.

1. Why are you here? (Not asking in a "get the fuck out nigger" way, just genuinely curious about what brings you to Cred Forums)
2. What do you do for a living/for fun etc?
3. How's life? (Any random musings)
4. What are your thoughts on the Skypes?
5. What are your thoughts on the idea of a white ethnostate?

And anything else you may want to say. Just curious if there are any black people here and what their thoughts/feelings are about things.

Other urls found in this thread:

gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black here. Tits or gtfo. Only women ask these kinds of gay personal questions.

Does your name have an apostrophe in it?

Bumping for answers

kek

this desu

I just wanted to give the negro community here a voice to speak their minds. I'm just curious because blacks here don't really speak up too often except during random intervals and usually it turns into a kang joke. I'm just curious as to what black people here think about all of this shit.

Where da white wymn at?

>I just wanted to give the negro community here a voice to speak their minds
Spoken like a true liberal. Literally everything you see on here is a meme. You'd be a fool to take anything seriously.

Do Americans eat fried oil on a stick? Of course it does.

This

>T-they're is just pretending to be racists

Even I know that bullshit without the OP.

I'm black who hates niggers and tries to have as little in common with them as possible. There are quite a few intelligent blacks I am friends with, but it's mostly whites and a few Asians.

1. Pol is funny as shit sometimes, especially when I'm bored. Anonymity is the best thing to happen ever.
2. Welding for money, vidya for fun.
3. All good. No wife or gf though.
4. Could care less about (((them))), I think you guys are overblowing it, but keks are produced nonetheless.
5. 95% whites, 1% of each other one is best. Whites made this fucking country, and I'd rather contribute to it instead of living in a Zimbabwean mud hut.

Electing Obama because he was black was a huge mistake. The guy is shit, we have much better things to offer.

Hi Milo

Hi Milo on mobile

HUR HUR HERE I AM MASSAH
PERMIT ME AH AXE YA,
WHATCHU REQUIRE?
OH MAY YA LEMME RETURN TO YA MUCHLY APPRECIATED QUARTERS?

It used to be people participating in fun posting for the sake of rebelling against the internet's dominant political ideology but some of you guys have probably been here so long that you can no longer discern what's meant to be a joke and what's meant to be taken seriously.

If Ronald Reagan were still president Cred Forums would be made up of a bunch of marxists constantly discussing the overthrow of American imperialism

anyone who has been here for any length of time knows outside of a few underagedb& Cred Forums has no issue with a hardworking black man trying to get his slice of the American dream. It's the niggers that are the problem and blacks don't like them either.

Yes you're welcome here

Sheeit, my nig.

1. I bees here for da white women
2. Gibs me some o dat white mans money
3. Imma be a big rap star, just you see
4. Sheeit They gonna be giving me some o dat bling?
5. Whitey get fucked.

I'm going to see this thread quoted tomorrow in the Huffington Post or some other cancer "news" site aren't I?

You're alright D'Marcus. I'd be okay with that arrangement.

That's because you got no imagination.

How many Q's are in it?

I've got an imagination. All I want is a return of the late 1940's and 1950's. That's good enough for me.

A Nazi state based on muh purity is impossible in America due to so much Injun and Negro admixture. Pretty much every white person would have at least 1 friend, spouse or extended family member that would be shoahed or expelled against the will of those close to them.

I'm not black but I am biracial.

1. I hate feminists, niggers, sjws, Islam, "refugees", cultural marxism, BLM, and starting to dislike (((them))). I'm mostly a centrist but I lean right on quite a few issues that left leaning people generally cry about; i'm a nationalist, hate Islam, want nothing to do with refugees, I love guns, and I want Trump to win.

2. Work at fast food. Studying at University for Pre-Med to become forensic pathologist. I read philosophy, play guitar, starting to rarely play video games, listen to music, draw, and work out.

3. I'm dying to hear what dirt Assange has to drop.

4. I went to a public school that had a majority of rich ones. Disliked them. I've only found one I liked in college and it was a love/hate relationship that I ended because the hate grew too much.

5. I highly doubt such a thing could ever exist anymore for whites and if there's a race war I know i'm fucked. I think ethnic nationalism for whites had its chance, failed, and will likely never arise again.

If everyone who proclaims to be a part of Black Lives Matter was castrated this country would be a much better place.

>1. Why are you here?
For shitposting?
>2. What do you do for a living/for fun etc?
Nuffing, no time/busy, I'm on MD residency
>3. How's life?
I'm 26, lost my virginity yesterday, she is a 9/10 Finnish woman. The 'BBC' is overhypped, white women prefer white males
>4. What are your thoughts on the Skypes?
n/a
>5. What are your thoughts on the idea of a white ethnostate?
I dunno

>> All I want is a return of the late 1940's and 1950's
Most normal blacks feel the same way. This is when America was at its greatest. We just want to have a slice of the American pie without all the racism. Can't get why whites would have a problem with an assimilated population of a different race.

>black
>canada
niggers don't like cold

>If Ronald Reagan were still president Cred Forums would be made up of a bunch of marxists constantly discussing the overthrow of American imperialism
Lol nope as long as nigger is taboo to say Cred Forums will be ebil nazis

>'murican education

I'm not a resident of Detroit, m8.
>common core edjumakation

1. Bored, and like to troll neo-nazis and fags ignorant about history
2. I'm military and like to research globalism
3. Not bad
4. They have good as well as bad like everyone else (albeit their bad people have really been successful at their agendas)
5. Don't care/ long as I still get to associate with whoever I want and date whoever suits me regardless of race

Btw the main reason I like pol is because a lot of smart free thinking people are on here even though a lot of them are retards. The biggest thing I see on this board is people ignorant of black history prior to colonization.

>>Inb4 WE WUZ

It's true that a lot of the stuff comings out about black history is fabricated, but this is another result of a Hegelian Dialectical high jacking in the same vein as BLM protests about legit police shootings in order to discredit legitiemate history. Dumb whites and blacks fall for it all the time.

Done rambling

I'm half black and I just hate SJW. If someone doesn't like me because I'm a "mongrel," who gives a fuck? Haters gonna hate. But I would fight for the right of anyone to be a racist and want to separate from non-whites and shit if they wanted to. I'm a cultural and economic Libertarian (but not on an Ayn Rand fucktard level) and don't like censorship.

I also hate ghetto niggers and I am happy I don't live around them, and I say they are that way because of nigger culture, not DNA. And I am against illegals but I don't think it's the biggest issue we should worry about. But I would be happy to see the military close the border between Mexico and America and not give a fuck about the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

And I am no fan of Islam either.

I'll take an honest Cred Forumsack who says he doesn't like black people to a closeted racist liberal who thinks we're their pets and shit.

And BLM can go to fucking hell. Nigger kill each other and those cucks don't say shit.

Yep. I'm a mongrel and I'm not PC. I would vote for Trump if he wasn't such an idiot and a flip-flopping conman

Interdasting, by biracial do you mean part black?

>Finns
>White

I really don't care about muh Nazi Reich. I'm not really interested in that. I don't mind people of different races; I have friends who are chinks, niggers and spics. I just want the U.S to stay an overwhelming majority white, as it was historically. I am opposed to mass immigration of third worlders and demographics replacement. Black people have always been here. Keeping the ones like Ben Carson around is fine by me. I like black user's idea of 95% white and 1% top-tier other people.

Europe is different though since they were historically almost entirely pure ethnostates. That said, there were always a few people of different races living there, so I say European countries should be more homogenous at around 99.99% whereas America can be a little more lenient because we've always had some non-whites here and things were still bretty gud.

To me, who gets to stay depends on who is part of the historical fabric of the nation (and usefulness of course). So if you're a black guy who's not being a retarded, degenerate nigger, then you can stay in my book.

Yeah sorry, ''''Mongol'''''

I'm a half breed.
>Why am I here?
Many reasons. Cred Forums is good place to gather a variety of different viewpoints and sources. I also just love the drama that goes on around here.
>What do you do for a living
Currently working as a Masonry laborer. I just got out of doing 2 years of landscaping.
> How's life?
It's okay. I try to learn different things everyday, but only so much time.
>Skypes
Do you mean kikes? I don't trust them. They control the media and are in control of the central banks. Although I think someone else is controlling the Jews.
>White ethnostate
I believe an ethnostate in America is not the only solution to stopping a race war. If we could deteriorate nigger culture ( rap, single parent house holds, lack of respect, low vocabulary) and replace it with traditional values then you could improve black communities.
We don't need ethnocentrism. We just need to be under one unified culture.

If I were a media kike, would I have this beautiful colorized merchant?

Are you stationed in Worst Korea right now?

Black dad white mom?

>Interdasting, by biracial do you mean part black?
Black mother and white dad.

I have some cousins with white dads and black moms and their families are majestic, I don't think they've ever lied to their parents at all (that's a criteria I use to judge people a lot)

>Do you mean kikes? I don't trust them. They control the media and are in control of the central banks
This is not true nigga, this meme should stop. It's a Hiltlercultism residue, Ashkenazi Jew are just smarter.

You guessed it. Getting out pretty soon though

1. Cred Forums was getting old, so I needed a new place to go to, and this place is pretty funny.
2. I am a pilot, so I fly real planes and play P3d when I am not flying around IRL.
3. Pretty good parents got me a new car, because they thought my old one wasn't safe enough.
4. Grew up with a few jewish friends. Some are ok and other aren't.
5. Don't really care, although I prefer to live around whites and east asians just because I feel safer around them.

Believe it or not I would feel safer if I open carried an AKM around a police officer at a public event than going through some of my local African American communities with a bullet proof vest. Also, Trump 2016.

Its because White Men are better fathers and Black Women are better mothers.

It's because the black girls that like white guys are the smartest ones. From what I've noticed they're usually from all-white suburbs and from very successful parents.

Awesome, what branch man?

wo7ld u mind explaining what u mean by the hegelian dialectical thing user?

>Black dad white mom?

Yeah...funny thing is my father was a little more quality than that white trash mom of mine.

Makes sense, coal-burners are usually bottom of the barrel whites. Was she a raging whore cunt?

>>White ethnostate
>I believe an ethnostate in America is not the only solution to stopping a race war. If we could deteriorate nigger culture ( rap, single parent house holds, lack of respect, low vocabulary) and replace it with traditional values then you could improve black communities.

Do you remember the 80s? It was before the drugs started flowing in and so before the gangs started fighting over turf. There was no gang culture and so no glorifying of it. The 80s were chill as far as race relations went, people got along, most everybody had jobs. And not all the play cousins had done time. Wtf happened.

The whole reason that Cred Forums and the alt-right exist is because whites feel rightfully threatened. Back in the 80's, whites becoming a minority wasn't really an issue, so most people weren't really racially aware and were just focused on enjoying how fucking awesome everything was. I highly doubt that most of us would be here if America was still 85-90% white like it was in the good old days.

I really don't have any problem with black people as people. I know plenty who are fine and who I have no problem with. The problem is that America is that the demographics of America are changing far too much. Also, the culture being promoted among black America is pretty shitty. Black people weren't always in the situation they are now. However I don't think we have to lynch black people or scream "nigger" at them or beat them with sticks to solve the issue here, things were fine before all this cultural Marxist shit making white kids feel guilty and ashamed of who they are and teaching black kids that white people owe them gibs. The mass immigration needs to end too. If we could fix those problems, I don't think there'd be much of a need for a DOTR.

why aren't there more blacks like you?

-Checked- XYZ4 -Trinidad and Tobago-

1. Why are you here?
It's hilarious.

2. What do you do for a living/for fun etc?

Web Development (unexpected token) and gaming.
3. How's life? (Any random musings)

The worst part about being black is other blacks. I've considered luring us all into a kfc and gassing it. I constantly have whites pandering to me, asking me about racist cops or something. Blacks should stop being niggers. It's to the point where I understand why white supremacy is a thing. I just want to be respected.

4. What are your thoughts on the Skypes?
I've no real opinion on them. I don't think they're genetically predisposed to being deceitful fucks. Buuuuuuut....

5. What are your thoughts on the idea of a white ethnostate?
Spare me.

ideology nigger. if you feel pride in your country, USA, you are my nigga. if you feel people should get jugded on merit, you are my nigga. if you feel children of all colors, creeds and backgrounds should be given a chance at prosperity and should never hear about "skin color" you are my nigga. if you find any of these ideas offensive, youre just a nigger

Blacks will literally beat their own for not being degenerate enough.

>gazeta.ru/army/news/9174473.shtml
Looks just like my family, even the golden retriever. EX my wife is Femi-brain washed dammit. "It is not fair that I have to do the laundry every week." OK so if I do the laundry, are you going to mow the grass, fix the plumbing, change the oil in the car and paint the house? No probably not.

Dis, nigga.

I strongly suspect you are truly not a fellow American of African descent.

>black ''people''

>I've considered luring us all into a kfc and gassing it.

Kek. You're alright in my book.

My rule is that as long as you're not a degenerate, bix nood-tier nigger, you're fine by me.

I feel like deep down, most people here think the same way. The problem people here have is being forced to respect someone based on their skin color alone rather than who they are as a person. If whites weren't educated to loathe themselves and cuck for BLM niggers and immigration was still like it was pre-1965 I wouldn't be here. I just think we all nations should be ethnically the way they historically were.

>Spare me.

If you're like Ben Carson you're good by me.

>Latvia
>Mattering

Halfie ex-leftie here, now living in Texas.

1. To read about all the new happenings and goings-on in the world.
2. Currently a server at a restaurant and Biology student. For fun I play WoT and R6:S
3. All of my high school friends are hardline liberals or useful idiots.
4. Hate what they've done with the country and would love to see their country be raped and pillaged by the muds.
5. Not buggered by the idea at all, but I'd be pissed if I got sent to Africa, shithole that it is. Take me to Sverige as a New-Swede :^)

What made you change from left to right?

The left wants to keep us dependent on the government to accumulate power and guarantee votes, while taking steps to curtail liberties they find threatening. While the right doesnt care much for us, atleast economic growth offers an escape vector.

I prefer people who don't like me but provide opportunities for everyone's lives to improve to people who pretend to like me for the purpose of consolidating political power while simultaneously insuring that even not shitty blacks don't have a chance to prosper.

Välkommen till Sverige! Everyone is swedish here!!! Immigrants have more rights then the ethnic population! awesome amirite?

Alof of half blacks here, glad to know im not alone. Mother white, father black.

I'm here because it's the only place left on Cred Forums that isn't taken by fags and I want to see the leaks on hillary.

Videogames (pissed about mafia III tbhfam, if i wanted to play gta, I would play it. Mafia is about the Italian Mafia and that's what I really wanted. A sequel about the Italian Mob.)

I'm 23 without a job and recently had to move back in with parents. I feel like im going to kill myself any fucking day.

What's a Skype?

I prefer white women, naturally. Black women are ugly and need erased from this earth. I'm tired of people shoehorning pro-black lives matter propaganda into my videogames. I wish the white male would stop being so fucking spineless and do something about it. Overall I think the silent majority (whites) need to buck up and do something about this constant horseshit in the media, sjw propaganda, and fags taking over everything.

Reading economists like Thomas Sowell, Milton Friedman, and Hayek, to begin with. It was Sowell who really opened my eyes to the left's blindness to the detriment of their own policies.

I had always realised Islamic terrorism was a problem, but it was around the time of the Bataclan I saw how full of rhetorical bullshit the left was. Peace and love are great values to aspire to, but historically have never been the norm. Europe('s elite) is welcoming it's death with open arms.

Right now, the white man has no better ally than the black man willing to speak on his behalf. A white guy can get shouted down with cries of "privilege, racism, microaggressions" etc., but those who would speak the truth among us would be harder to dismiss as racists or xenophobes or whichever term they would so dismiss them with.

Neckbeards here are literally triggered by the fact that you're fucking white women

We get called uncle toms, which is the worst insult you can ever give a black person. But it's the truth, BLzm has gotta fucking stop, its nothing but the black panthers 2.0. I love white people, I don't want them getting hurt over this shit.

You steal something - you broke the law and need shot or to go to jail
You run from a cop - you're hiding something and you need shot
You try and reach for something when a cop tells you to hold still and raise your arms - you are a threat you need to be shot
You bust open business windows and windows to peoples homes, looting stealing and killing - you need to go to jail or be shot

Stop doing stupid shit period. The last case in charlotte, was from a BLACK COP THAT SHOT A BLACK MAN. It's obviously not fucking racist, the guy reached for something when the cop told him to raise his hands. Thousands of dollars of damage to the city because a bunch of uncivilized trash wants something to argue about. I hate my own fucking race. I have to sit here and get dirty looks because of these fucking people making black people look bad.

>1. Why are you here? (Not asking in a "get the fuck out nigger" way, just genuinely curious about what brings you to Cred Forums)
Because race is not an ideology. This is leftist thinking.
>2. What do you do for a living/for fun etc?
Work out, maintain my home, occasional vidya, music.
>3. How's life? (Any random musings)
Pretty good. Finland is a beautiful country, would never want to see it changed.
>4. What are your thoughts on the Skypes?
They can be pretty bad, but I would rather them then Muslims.
>5. What are your thoughts on the idea of a white ethnostate?
What would be the point? How would you accomplish this? Where would non whites go? How would you fund it? It seems illogical to have an "ethnostate" for anything if everyone who lives within it is well integrated anyway.
>And anything else you may want to say. Just curious if there are any black people here and what their thoughts/feelings are about things.
Leftists are the biggest offenders of enabling nigger behaviour right now. Nobody likes it. When blacks are told that they are oppressed and so can't be racist, they see this as a free pass to be the niggest niggers there is. We have to remove this way of thinking or niggers will continue to spread, breed, riot, steal, kill, and live off of welfare.

I'm half w/b
Currently a student trying to get through college without losing my mind.
I hate BLM, anyone who thinks Trayvon was innocent, and Rev. Sharpton.
I'm voting for Trump in hopes of the country coming back
My main boards are /K /Fit and /Co
I go on /Pol for the banter and news

Now my grandparents raised me because surprise surprise, my mom(W) was left by my dad(B). And my grandpa grew up in Birmingham AL during the 60's. He told me that a lot of the blacks in those protests would throw rocks at store keepers, shit in the streets, and curse white people out of anger when cameras weren't on them. He didn't agree with the hoses, the dogs, and HATED the KKK and racism, but he told me that those people weren't as nice as the textbooks and media made them out to be.

Not all blacks are chimps. And I'm here to prove it.

Shut up nigger

It's funny to me how most of us here are mulatto. My dad never left though, seems like a working class American thing.

fkn nigger oreo googles all around here

u all smell like WHITEY

>Why are you here? (Not asking in a "get the fuck out nigger" way, just genuinely curious about what brings you to Cred Forums)

I hate SJW and I want them gone as well as BLM. I activity participate in Cred Forums happenings.

As for other reasons been on Cred Forums for at least 7 years by now, so seeing the word nigger is nothing new to me. Cred Forums is fucking funny and I love you fuckers even if some of you guys hate me I don't care that's the beauty of this place. Because we can all hate equally and if anyone has a problem with it they can get the fuck out. Cred Forums has no language barrier too, I see no pussies here or faggots.

I see only men on Cred Forums

>What do you do for a living/for fun etc?
I'm just a part time driver about to graduate next year from college. I like to read, game, watch anime, typical weeb crap basically, I wanna learn how to fish someday that seems really chill.

>How's life? (Any random musings)
Lifes alright, I'm just going about my day like everyone else.

>What are your thoughts on the Skypes?
I don't know where this meme about white women wanting black men came from but it needs to stop and I KNOW it's coming from them. I put white women on my crazy list just like black women.

>What are your thoughts on the idea of a white ethnostate?

Don't really care what y'all do, I just wanna sit on my computer, get a good job and start a family in the future. Do what you want.

We already hate Ronald Reagen he was a terrible president who ultimately increased the flopping in america

>And anything else you may want to say. Just curious if there are any black people here and what their thoughts/feelings are about things.

I want to add more. Can I ask the white people of Cred Forums how do you guys feel about this whole thing of where "People can't be racist against whites" or this white guilt shit? I'm curious to know your opinions too. I mean does it hurt your feelings and be honest, because these people are basically telling you that you're white and you should feel bad. Now the same thing has happened to before being the whole you're black and nothing but a nigger, however I really wanna know how you guys feel.

BlakieChan is that you?

I couldn't give less of a shit about being white. I grew up in an all white/jew area and they guilted me so hard I felt like I was the worst thing on earth every time a black person were around.

Then I got out of the hugbox. Fuck anybody who tells me I'm bad because I was born with my genetics.