>that brick holding the flagpole

kek

is this this real/from 2016?

UN FIT

Its from today.

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/783123298905427968

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/783127044146290691

??
You aren't allowed to bring your own signs to Trump rallies either.

Trump doesn't give out "hand made" signs to make it look like people care.

Did I seriously see a sign that said
>Do the most good
?

Good fucking lord how pathetic.

bump

wtf #imwithher now

Bump since I searched for this thread after I missed it first

wtf is that in the purple dress on the far right?

Some kind of long armed midget,.

how the fuck is she even close to winning?

Kek

Can you imagine the fucking coverage if that happened to trump?

She's not. Expect a landslide.

I remember when I found out they did this in the WWF and it sorted of made me feel deflated, like it was sad they had they had to do it. They're doing the same here except it's at a nominee rally.

Even Jeb! could have won by this point.

No, it can't

>I believe that she will win

Did Jeb right these?

Not even the shills handing them out seem happy, nobody seems happy here. How embarrassing. Fake it till you make it never works.

I almost have some semblance of a feeling of pity towards another human being taking form, and then I remember its hillary. Fuck her

the sadder part is that niggers are villing to deegrade themselfs like that

hillary supporters confirmed low testosterone

RARE

fuck off back to Cred Forums newfag

It would be cool to go to that. I don't like Hillary, but it'd be a neat experience to meet a serious presidential candidate in such an uncrowded atmosphere.

I went to bernie and trump rallies in my town and they were both pretty cool.

Wow, that's pathetic.

not really

wow two 99s in a row

>slouched posture
>arms crossed limply
Is this the telltale stance of the numale?

Clinton has a better ground game.

ib4 ctr

>needs secret service to hold her up
>"stronger together"

Incase anyone is actually wondering, this isn't Clinton.

in what way is it better

Trump is filling out fucking airplane hangars full of people in cities nobody's even heard of.

>Clinton campaign signs
>pantsuited murderer/traitor on stage

I don't believe you.

HOLY SHIT
IS HER WHOLE ELECTION JUST FRAMING STUFF WITH THE MEDIA

I'm autistic and can't tell

I physically cringed. Thanks Cred Forums

STRONGER TOGETHER
you are a massive faggot

She isn't, polls are extremely rigged.
They are only showing a close race so election fraud is believable.

>IS HER WHOLE ELECTION JUST FRAMING STUFF WITH THE MEDIA
Yep, if she weren't a Clinton, she would be doing jhonson numbers right now.

In the way that matters. Getting out the vote aka winning. Trump should read up on how to win sometime.

Here is a (you) for your efforts alt.

How dare you try and shame hillary. Shes out working her butt off trying to unite america and make her whole again. But since she doesn't have all the fancy bells and whistles that you are so conditioned to, you look down on her. She's not the pathetic one here.

I think that once you decide to vote Trump, the media's support of Hillary makes people angrier and more motivated to vote for Trump than any ground game could accomplish.

Wait for her third campaign ;)

top kek

If only rally crowds could transfer into better polling.

>>"stronger together"

Everyone does this. Nothing to see here. Planting signs is an old wrestling meme.

>"I believe that she will win"

Oh boy. Now they're using contrived chants from our national soccer team.

America has a soccer team?

Hillary is a mess.

They had a very good 7th grade basketball game after that. Nothing sad about that.

Today's Hillary rally barely fills what looks to be a school gymnasium. Today's Trump rally in Loveland, CO filled a stadium with 60,000 people and had to turn away many more waiting in line. People were waiting in line since 4AM.

All them neurons be firin n shit

>America has a soccer team
Yup and we're unironically better than England too

pretty sure thats ohios flag at the end on the left.

guess this is why she pulled out ha

What's with the phones?

lmfao, are they passing out """homemade""" signs to make it look like people actually care/put effort into supporting this hag?

The only ones that show up to Hillarys rallies are the Benghazi victims?

Reminds me of how a parent writes a birthday card "from their child" if they're too young to spell.

that people are really interested
and people that just want to be cool

>this is what drumpfags actually believe

She rigged the election to be a winner, but emotionally deep down she will always be a loser.

If only demographics were sampled indicative of their size

They're brainwashed morons addicted to observing rather than participating

That's what happens to you when you watch too much television and get absorbed into the virtual matrix, you become part of it, it's like a disease that they're helping spread

At least normies do stuff, these people are literal zombies

Seriously? Have we ever played in FIFA?

Jesus Christ, Greece. What the fuck?

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

The point is that they're not handmade. That's pathetic.

Rekt.

Although the dude did say he had a wood stick on it that he was forced to remove. Still, it was his own sign.

This desu. I didn't know who to support and then I saw the massive media propaganda against him. Not that I'm a tinfoil hat kind of guy, I simply don't like the mainstream media.

I have a very real fear that this is whats going to happen / is happening

>Trump currently leading by a mile, polls are rigged as shit
>Trump filling out stadium after stadium, Clinton filling out a house
>Media goes along with the "there's actually a packed crowd behind me" visual lie that Hillary puts on time and time again
>^^^ I fucking love those pictures that are constantly posted of the actual full room that Hillary's rally is is, with all of 50 people in it while the media makes it look packed.
Now all anyone sees is """packed"""" rallies, and (((polls)))

Because that's what people are seeing, it will look legitimate when they rig the election with the 100% fool proof electronic ballots.

If she was trailing by 5+ points and the news was showing nothing but empty rallies, people would be suspicious when she won, this way...no one does anything.

Do I have my tinfoil on too tight Cred Forums, or are my fears legitimate?

twitter.com/meequalsfree/status/783145136712626177

M A D W O M A N

Completely legitimate. It's the only way she can "win" and she knows that, so of course it's going to happen. If Trump doesn't expect it and doesn't have a massive team working on identifying and exposing it then frankly he deserves to lose the election.

>people will show up to Trump rally's by the thousands
>he has vastly more supporters online
>vastly more displays fo eagerness in the Trump Camp
>Hillary cant even fill up a small room

B..but.. all the 65+ year olds who still answer their landlines keep polling for Hillary

DO you really think that people going through the trouble of attending rallies arent going to vote?

you can see from guys face that his olfactorium is being stimulated by the smell of her bodily liquids (urine to be specific)

I rate 9/11 tinfoil hat. Media are >liar corporate man but that's pretty much it, their way of rigging is brainwashing people (which unfortunately works).

is there piss in that ball pit too?

This is NOT Hillary. It's a surrogate doing a rally for her. I believe it's Democrat Rep. Mulvaney/Mulkasey or something like that.

Jeb tier

I'd always heard that Hillary intentionally holds small rallies to avoid large groups of people triggering her and scaring her into a seizure. I'd heard she heavily vets everyone entering, to avoid potential hecklers/protesters and make sure the crowds look diverse enough, especially behind her for the cameras.

It gets sadder every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

No, it's all the dead voters the Dems have registered.

But the whole thing is, even if her rallies are proven to be fake as shit it wont matter because no news fucking reports on it.

And sad as it is, if the mainstream media doesn't report on it then like fucking 50%+ of people will never hear about it, and it's the normies that need to see it.
Let me put it this way.

I feel like there are a room full of cubicles.
A good portion of people in the cubicles like Trump, but are constantly told by the speakers, their computer, and the people walking around that Trump is losing by a mile and is evil as shit.

So none of them do anything because they think everyone around them hates Trump.
Despite the vast majority liking him.

How do we get them to ignore the speakers and simply talk to the cubicles next to them Cred Forums?

Thanks bro, will use this for future reference.

It's called gaslighting and we counter it by our memes and spreading the truth on social media, to people you know well enough to talk about politics in person, and by going to vote yourself. The media is dead set on making Trump supporters literally feel insane. It's sick how much they lie and make you feel crazy for not believing their lies.

LONG LIVE PEPE

get out of here nigger

Its the same fucking crowd from his primaries. He hasn't expanded his base. he's gonna get btfo so hard in November

Amazing

Yep, but then again they'll do anything for gibs

Ok kid

@91424569

Thanks for Correcting the Record(TM)

She will rig it all right. Dead people already bring registered and boxes of hillary votes being found. The cunt is transparent as fuck and will be found out. Nothing will stop MAGA

This will happen with 100% certainty, MSM will falsely announce Hillary as the winner no matter what.

How do you plan to react to this announcement?

Damn, that's awesome!

MAGA 16'

You're not allowed to bring Handmade signs. Official signs from his campaign or a local Republican office are okay.

>Silent majority

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=ducA03FheFU

youtube.com/watch?v=OXD3BCEWDAU

Enjoy the bonus you get from this (You).

All of these applied to Bernie as well.

Face it, Trump is stumped. The only way he wins is if Hillary gets caught eating a child's brain.

Jeb's wife.

So Trump confirmed for fascism?

Wow

Not only are her rallies small, her crowds are literally just stage props.

holy shit
all those red hats

>do the most good

the fuck kind of slogan is this

Reminds me of Fantasy Island.

>do the most tax avoidance

ftfy

Bet she got all their votes too

Why is Cred Forums not pushing for a lot more of this? Falsely act like Bernie losers upset about Hillary and saying not to vote or to vote Trump.

es un cinderblock

>TumblrCon

so cringy thinking of those weeaboos sitting in the pit

this is why they're winning, folks

They're organizing this while we draw frogs.

They fucked up that Dashcon or whatever it was called big time. Didn't pay for the hotel and suddenly had to raise a ton of money. Those willing to give money were allowed 1 hour extra in the ballpit or so, it's was cringe worthy to see on YouTube

>DO THE MOST GOOD

profound

Why did Jeb marry a dwarf? So that he can feel like he is a big guy.

Don't worry, no charge for them

yup heavily vetted small rallies probably became a necessity after she almost shorted out at that one rally bc of the environmental protestors

>"Sources say"

Fuck off.

looks like the bernie rallies i went to/saw, if hillary wins against trump it'll be via the corporate controlled mass media, same way she beat bernie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4B9EUIPqQ

Just look at how the media covers each candidate. It's subtle for those that aren't paying attention. For Hilary rallies, the camera is wide and far back (not that far back) to imply that she has a lot of support. Next look at the coverage of Trump's rallies, the camera is always tight on the podium, they do what they can to avoid showing the crowd.