Liberals VS Guns

Got a good story on how illogical liberals are when it comes to guns, few years ago I bought a BB gun and my father freaked out, thought I would be funny to share

>be me
>NJ fag
>17 years old
>Senior in high school
>bought a BB gun to fuck around in the backyard with
>shot paper targets I made myself for target practice
>one day leave BB gun on bed
>father finds is
>"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"
>Whut.jpg
>"THERE'S A GUN ON THE BED"
>father starts freaking out over gun
>thinks it's real
>doesn't see orange tip
>lmao
>starts freaking out even more
>"IT SHOOTS 6mm BULLETS"
>begins to get even more ridiculous
>threatens to take me to the police station for them to talk to me about guns
>starts waiving gun around
>"YOU COULD REALLY HURT SOMEONE"
>"A GUN WON'T KEEP YOU SAFE"
>laughing at this point
>classic liberals
>father breaks BB gun with a hammer later on
>pic related the BB gun I bought

My father never let me own knives, camouflage, and especially anything gun related when I was a kid, he even hated nerf guns because he believed it made people more violent.

Thoughts?

Wow

I know the term 'cuck' gets used and abused... so I'm not going to use that term on your dad... your dad has issues.

Geez

My grandpa had a similar reaction when he found out my brother was in a paintball game. Holy fuck we were hearing about that one for years.

>THEY'RE TRAINING KIDS TO KILL

If I had any friends, it might be amusing to just leave a rifle out in the open to annoy people who visit. oh well.

What a horrible father

Is he your real dad or are you just his wife's son?

>yfw millienials get flower children as grandparents while Gen X got WWII vets

>father starts freaking out over gun
>thinks it's real
>doesn't see orange tip
oh, so your father's a police officer

I got arrested as a 9 year old shooting this thing at my friends. We were in a park next to a playground. Somebody called the cops thinking someone had an actual gun, they showed up, asked all 6-7 of us to line up against a wall (kek), and searched every one of us. I had it concealed in the small of my back and they decided to take me to the station to teach me a lesson.

Needless to say my mom never let play with toy guns like that ever again.

Top bantz ol' chap

That's my real father. My life was a liberal infested nightmare as a kid. I never got to have any friends over, and he was always so overbearing. It was impossible to have any fun. I'm just happy I'm in college now and I can do what I want.

I'm curious: what do you think of the people who defend the Tamir Rice shooting?

>land of the free

I Remember a similar thing happened when I was in school

>Some kids in the year above playing with toy guns and masks
>Someone rings the police
>They're only about 8, but someone "thought they were going to commit an armed robbery"
>Police laugh it off
>Somehow ends up in the local newspaper
>Teachers have him on stage telling us about it like it was the most incredible thing in the world at our next assembly
>Everyone laughs
>tfw I think of the sheer outrage if it happened today

My dad never really let us have guns or anything either. He had a Red Ryder BB gun that he kept in his personal closet but that's about it. My brother bought a pneumatic pellet gun when he was like a senior as well and when he found out, he didn't freak the fuck out but he did confiscate it. Kinda weird because my bro went into the Marines and I just plain really like guns so it's like doing any of that had no affect on us.

They literally cannot arrest you for that. It's a transparent blue water gun. Nothing was even remotely illegal or even borderline or anything. Those cops were fucking faggots.

I live in Texas, only cunty obnoxious soccer moms act like that, end up getting red pilled by 30 anyways, our news has too many good examples of gun use and it did wonders for crime rates.

I carry everywhere and most people I know atleast have one in the house.

>tfw police seized a shotgun from his grandfather, under pretext that you are not safe

>father in law took me hunting when i was age 13-15
>gave me his 308 riffle
>ended up hooked on drugs and sold all the guns
was fun while it lasted. own a few pistols and an ak47 atm. torn between getting another 308, a second ak47, or a shotgun/22 rifle next. guns are the bees knees

Your dad is a faggot.

stepfather*. its past my bedtime