youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the future you choose Cred Forums...

It's about time to Shill for Jill

Ron Paul became a millionaire while in office, imagine that.

Ron Paul is controlled opposition. He had 30 years to do something, and he never made a dent in the establishment. He pulled out of the only election he had a chance in after asking everyone to donate to him. A true politician. The Audit the Fed bill was a complete farce, gutted in the 11th hour with his approval.
Ron Paul is a traitor.

he wants to get into her slacks

> endourced

Wow

>he never made a dent in the establishment

maybe because no one fucking listened to him like they should have?

He's being honest. Gary Johnson is no libertarian and he cannot vote for him.

Are you a fucking retard? Literally 50 seconds into the video he says that he hasn't endorsed Jill.

Ron Paul is fake opposition. He is in bed with the establishment.

She was definitely a qt when she was younger

Ron really turned into a turd didnt he?

Ron Paul only exists to provide hope that the system can be saved.
It keeps people who are aware of how screwed up everything is in the system.
The last thing they want is people of outside their reach rocking the boat.

This

Libertarians are handicapped by their intellectual narcissism. They're born losers!

We can use this to our advantage. Spam normies with anti Hillary anti war shit, and get them to switch to Stein. Bernouts who jumped to Hillary usually like Ron Paul.

Try to pull votes away from Hilldog.

>He has endourced Jill Stein
>less than a minute in
>"whoa whoa whoa, i've endorsed no one"
>"i also like trump"

That's not fraud you dumb fuck.

That's his job. Would you rather the funds went straight to the president to do with as he pleased with no oversight if it wasn't used?

Ron Paul idolises a pair of Jews - Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard. Libertarianism is the most Jewish ideology behind communism.
What is good for the Jewish oligarchy is not what is best for the white working class.

we bought the shit out of his books

She seems fun, some of her positions are batshit insane though.

well, thank Christ he didn't endorse Albert Eppo. Yikes.

The first thing he says is that he didn't endorse anybody.

Reported for lies and bait.

Is that why he wanted to eliminate all foreign aid money to Israel?

The guy was anti war and a borderline isolationist. He was the most anti jewish person there is. He even thought circumcision was wrong, something Jews do regularly.

You are talking out your ass.

ctr would you kindly fuck off.

He released his entire portfolio and it's all gold stock and mining companies. That's how he made his money. He's in his 80s had made 200k+ (adjusted for inflation) for the past 40+ years when you include being a doctor.

His net worth is actually pretty modest when you factor all that in.

CONgressman Paul, eternal tragic figure....fathered an Israel firster...NEVER GOT A THING DONE...

Spoke a good limited handout party line...

Rothbard loved the Catholic Church and was going to convert before he died.

Fuck off disinfo.

Rothbard was THE red pill.

>endourced
Your retarded....and not just because of the spelling. He implicitly stated he is not endorsing her.

Also: You don't think the way those hard-core hillbillies innawoods live is a green party wet-dream? (minus the hunting) Those are serious libertarians.

Is it bad for Jews to encourage economic and political freedom? Seems like something Gentiles can get down with

bump

He specifically said he didnt endorse her, and pointed out a couple of places he agreed with her.

sage sage sage

Mises was a classical liberal, not a 'libertarian'. And Rothbard was the original AnCap. The term libertarian is so meaningless because it means two different things on two different continents.

No, Ron Paul really is controlled opposition, and that's not CTR.

www.ronpaulupdate.com

This is his latest "doomsday investment report" for the Stansberry Research firm that repeatedly shills financial snake oil. People have lost their asses and filed lawsuits over the crap advice in their overpriced reports.

Not only is Paul endorsing this with his appearance in these videos, he's lent them his fucking name.

That's not the only thing he's shilling either. I hear him every other day on the radio offering his endorsement for some freeze drier emergency food product. Yet more snake oil.

But how about the record?

>Funneled millions in donations into a worthless PAC, Campaign for Liberty, after implying many times he would run third party after the primary.
>Refused to run third party in 2008 and 2012 when it could've made a difference.
>Stood down as Romney raped his delegates in 2012 at the RNC. Also refused to attack Romney in ads the entire 2012 primary, despite launching attack ads on every other GOP candidate.
>His son, Randlet, endorsed and heavily campaigned for chief RINO McConnell.
>Randlet came out swinging against Trump from day one. Both Pauls have been fairly hostile to Trump, the only anti-establishment candidate ever to break through. Randlet offers tepid support to toe the party line. Ron continues to shit on him weekly on social media.

Seriously, fuck the Pauls. They were literally a trial run for Bernie ransacking another generation of gullible kids from the left.

Yeah, I used to be a big ron paul fanboy too. But you got to learn to judge people only by their actions, and ignore their words.

>Communism
the jews are behind it!
>Liberalism
the jews are behind it!
>Conservatism
the jews are behind it!
>Libertarianism
the jews are behind it!

Glad i lifted the curtain and revealed anarcho-trans-post-humanist cooperative communities as the only non jew infested political system.

i love how the interviewer stops it when Paul gets too real

>progressives are good on foreign policy
>progressives are the ones pushing rapefugees

She has a bigger crowd than Hilary tbf

This she seems like an old hippie that you could get stoned with

I really hope he hasn't "endourced" anyone. Whatever the fuck that is.

>hostile to Trump, the only anti-establishment candidate ever to break through.

I believed in you, user.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINE KOBER

No one of those cucks matter outside of Trump. Not sure why I'm responding to your divide and conquer shill ass though Tbh.

The very first video is Trump.
They all matter because they shill for Trump and are all owned by Jews just like Trump is.
The ENTIRE election is theater. They've been doing it like this for a long time. Donald Trump is just as anti-establishment as Bernie Sanders is.
Vote for whoever you want but the truth is the truth.

hes lost massive amounts of money in Gold. his mining stocks have massively under performed the SNP 500. He didn't even break even until 2010 from the Gold he bought in the 70's.

Ron Paul finally realizedh how fuckking stupiding it was aafor him to be a awhite libertarian fuck you

Welp this post made #shillforthehill I guess it's over 4 trump. Time to get ready for war with Russia because Trump has Jewish connections just like every single other candidate DARN IT! :'(((((

I don't endorse Hillary Clinton.
That's fucking retarded. She's just as owned by the Jews as well.
You're not even saying anything with any substance because you'd rather go on believing in your comic book character rather than accepting reality.
Why don't you just watch the videos and read the lists.
Are you that scared?

>libertardians

LOLBERTS BTFO

>progressives are good for foreign policy
what the fuck
what the FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK RON PAUL YOU FUCKING KEK

HAHAHAHAHA I FUCKING KNEW IT ALL ALONG
I KNEW HE WAS A FRAUD
ALL YOU FAGGOTS SUCKED HIS COCK
AND I NEVER DID
AFTER 4 FUCKING YEARS OF LISTENING TO PEOPLE OILING UP HIS GREASY DONG
IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED
I KNEW IT MAN I FUCKING KNEW IT

Are there any American politicians you do trust? Genuinely asking.

So you're saying the inflated stock market had bigger numbers than his real assets until the inflation he's been preaching about all his life ended up having him win in the end?

Honestly speaking, not really no. I fully support Trump this election, but I wont be shocked at all if he doesn't meet his expectations. I just like him because a 1% chance of things actually changing for the better are a bit better than the 0% of a Hillary presidency.

>le hyper inflation is coming

go to bed, Mr. Schiff

It's already here. You're already paying 4-8 times for what people a generation ago did, and making much less than they did to boot.

The dollar lost half it's value since 1993.

No shit Ron Paul endorse some no name meme candidate.
Did you think he will endorse the statist SJW who pretends to be a libertarian?

Him endorsing Jill Stein is just a protest against Gary Johnson.

Only a shill would talk shit about the good Doctor without any evidence.

Everyone in this thread is just buying the narrative that OP typed save for a few exceptions.

If you bothered to watch the video Ron Paul explicitly says that he hasn't endorsed anyone. He only said that there are some good parts in Trump, Stein, and Johnson.

thats just inflation which is an intentional consequence of our monetary policy and has been since Nixon. Hyperinflation is run away inflation which demolishes purchasing power. in almost all areas purchasing power has increased, with the exceptions of healthcare and education, due to various reasons.

predictable reactions itt

wtf i love jill stein now

if ron paul wants that gmilf pussy, i want it too

lol this

some good clickbait I love it

>Fascism
the jews are also behind this.

jews are literally behind everything.

even this post.

it makes you wonder why OP would make this thread huh?

0:42

Am I the only one who watched the video?