TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTACKED AND THROWN OUT OF BAR

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTACKED AND THROWN OUT OF BAR
lets review the bar!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBbuHlrlU2k
yelp.com/biz/metrocare-home-services-new-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This'll be funny to hear how "malicious" trump supporters destroyed this man's business on the news in about 3 weeks.
Do it.

Wise man. Fuck these nigger bar owners who try to impose politics on guests.

post the links

goybook com/ZeitgeistSF/

Post the link!

video too

I always say I defend the right for a white store owner to not serve niggers and a nigger store owner to not serve whites too. Capitalism, in a society like ours, roots that kind of shit out.

Well this is no different, fuck these pieces of shit and their business. This is America you fucking fascists faggots, stop being pussies and stand up for your rights like these guys tried to do. Don't let this shit stand, and don't be a pussy like that little kid and the employee who were scared to show support.

I fucking hate this city. Deliver me from the hell that is SF please.

Victims need to sue. Shut them down permanently. Most bars are operating at a deficit as it is, they probably couldn't even afford the legal fees to "defend" themselves.

Yeah they should. Being that it's SF though I wouldn't be surprised if they got millions in donations and some big time Jew lawyers.

what part of 'right to refuse service to anybody' don't you fucking pussies get? fucking crybabies

Politics is a religion.

Only if you're Muslim.

you mean the civil rights act of 1964? if so you may want to look into court rulings for "arbitrary" reasons to refuse service. remember the gays that sued because a bakery didn't want to sell them a cake?

Gay cake. That is all I have to tell you, you useless cunt.

if bait I dont care because you are a confirmed faggot for just even typing that

>zeitgeist

lmao fucking mission trash

These are people who live amongst heroine needles, literal poo in loo, and the filth of society. This man should take it as a compliment.

Guys bomb the fb page

People still use yelp?

No problem famalamapus.

yelp.com/biz/metrocare-home-services-new-york

Don't hate yelp has some top notch bantz these days.

HEY MAN ITS THE ONLY BAR IN THIS CITY WITH ANY CULTURE LEFT YOU TECH TRASH ARE RUINING EVERYTHING WITH YOUR TAOUHDANDTRUMPAdoauhoundaAOUWDHaou

Bump

If the owners and employees had nothing to do with it, I don't see any reason.

Hello CTR, lets see you post about Cred Forums's reaction to this in a few hours on Kikebook

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATTACKED [...] BAR

I can see the headlines already

Lel

>gays support Trump

I've seen a lot of weird shit on Cred Forums but this takes the cake.

Regardless of whether it is or not. All men know the rules faggots, neither of those 2 shitty things are spoken about in a bar.
Alcohol, Politics, & Religion do not fucking mix.

Cakegate demolished any argument this might have. As much as I support this position, the first shot has been fired, and not by us.

SOMEONE POST A LINK TO WRITE A REVIEW FFS

You can leave a review by just opening Google maps in your phone and typing the bar name in the search, or you can look it up and leave a review on yelp.

I swear, in another thread today some user was saying how he liked this bar and another user who was visiting SF said he was gonna check it out. Hope he's okay.

Here's the thing Cred Forums, I stand with you in shoving it to this place. That's bullshit hypocrisy on the left and I'm so sick of it. But we're not like the libs, we don't have a herd mentality. We won't join together to protest or cause this establishment trouble. I admire those of you who do bravely venture out and write a scathing review of this place.