There is a slut walk at my school tommorow

What do I pol? They're going to be all over my classes and my dorm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoTn_hxAMc
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull a bro dean

Yell tits out for harambe while wearing a clinton shirt. It will confuse the fuck out of the hairy chested lesbians

Pull your thumbdick out and tell them to make it official.

Wave you dick at them, obviously.

What is a slut walk

Post Pepe everywhere.

Remind them that if Bill Clinton was there, he would likely rape them and that Hillary Clinton would cover for him.

whip your dick out

A slut walk all over your dorms?
Sounds like my kinda party.
Wish i was that lucky, OP.

unzip your dick

Like a feminist gay pride parade

Make condom water balloons and throw them at the sluts.

Pretend to agree with their message and get laid

TAKE PICS, FAGGOT

take pics and say youre recording history

Also yell 'ALL LIVES MATTER' while in not-convincing blackface, do your best to use the 'Confuse-A-Cat' absurdist technique to shock them into using logic again.

I don't know but if you don't look like this at the end of the day you failed

Fuck them

Thank you, didn't have the pic on hand.

film it and call them sluts. lol

Walk around with this hanging out of your fly.

Is it international slut walk day? I have one coming up this week as well.

Treat them like sluts, fammy.

Get out the chalk and write "TRUMP 2016!" everywhere.

With their safe space violated, they'll run away crying.

still one of the greatest pictures of recent times

Don't give an inch, laugh to yourself, just enough so that they can hear it, and enjoy all of the near naked women.

Simple as that really.

wear a trump hat

bring a DSLR or mirrorless and take a lot of photos with continuous shot enabled, it'll piss a lot of them off

TAKE TONS OF PICS AND POST. WE NEED MEME FUEL

(OP)
Just say your name is Hugh Mungus.

Put milk into a squirt gun and spray them

This is our Tiananmen square

Throw menstrual blood on them to show your support for their vaginas.

a good reason for sharia law

repeating digits says you ask for their numbers

Try to bang one.

Put up misleading signs with arrows for the slutwalk that take them odd places.

Is your shit hole of a country under Sharia? Just curious.

get ready for this

>What do I do.
Don't go to classes, explain to them you have a issue with large groups like that and you feel extremely uncomfortable due to all the violent protests going on to venture out of your dorm.
>What if they fail you.
Threaten to take them to the dean for discrimination over your anxiety issues.
>What if they try to pull the "you are a straight white male"
Lie, and explain that you are sexually confused and potentially sexually assaulted and that the slut walk brings back traumatic memory's of somebody molesting you with a broom stick.

Cant do shit to you, may even give you a passing grade for the year because of pitty points.

Kek
>hundreds of strong female protestors fighting against patriarchy were brought to a bitter halt this afternoon after encountering pro trump chalk on the sidewalk

something seems off about this one

Ayyy

god you college people are a pathetic joke

Dicks out for harambe!

Ask them when the hot girls are showing up

Carry a huge black dildo and yell out "BLACK LIVES MATTER" while wearing a shirt that says "Cocks not Glocks". Then proceed to pull out your dick.

Might scare them off.

90% sure these are cheap $40 strippers too

Go pick up a slut, like why is this even a question?

Honey, you'd have to be asking for it

some of these chicks if they lost the 50 pounds of makeup and lost 25 pounds or so would be attractive also lose the dyke cuts

Get the ten ugliest guys you know and a bed and set up alongside the walk and then all eleven of you ugly bastards need to stand behind a sign next to the bed which says: "Slutwalk? Prove It."

Sharia-lite
Only applicable to muslims
Mob justice for non-muslims fucking around

>Silence is golden in a police state

God we need to bring the Gestapo back to force these women from their homes because we are a police state now.

it's hilarious, it's like we all live in hollywood and this is a national lampoon movie shooting

it's actually fucking pathetic, i hate my generation so much, at least i get to laugh at collegefag numales like op

Start crying and screaming that you were raped by a slut.

when was this shit?,

Fuck some hot sluts in protest of the patriarchy.

Rape one.

oh for fucks sake

fucking hippies appropriating cringe

Tell them all to go back to the kitchen, because I'm the Patriarchy

aint nobody raping any of these fuckin fugly dykes

getting mixed signals from this one

Melbourne
every other weekend

Put on your skankiest sissy outfit, insert your butt plug, and join them.

>hot

thats why the places like newtown are right beside kings cross, im sure theres a melbourne equivalent

get a big poster board and play "daddy issues bingo"
Alternatively known as edgy feminists bingo
>deep tattoos
>fat
>unnatural hair color
>unusual haircut
>androgynous
>hairy armpits
Etc etc

Sit in the middle with a big sharpie

I can't wrap my head around 5th from the left. How can she be flat and THAT lopsided?

Ringwood

Ask them to suck your cock. If they say no, admonish them for being posers.

Go full Muhammad

benis in bagina

Trips don't lie

too haram.
too many pigs

Call in the Cossacks

I remember this guy.
He used to post in some old BR social media.

He get jail for a while and all.

>these are government employees

I love how pleased with himself he looks.

>By definition you cannot ask to be vaped

Get out there, join them and push it to an extreme, try to make it newsworthy

Counter with a housewife walk

Takes balls to pull a broh Dean

Walk around with your shlong hanging out with a sign "Can't suck it. my cock. my choice"

Do this OP. Pic related

underrated

nearly out

i'll have to dip into my degeneracy folder soon

>tfw hes a blm supporter and his new videos are shit

feels bad, he used to do sam hyde kinda comedy but now its just shit

the only message i am getting is these bitches are jealous nobody would ever dare want to touch let alone rape them. seriously, i am pretty sure they all wish deep down they were pretty enough to be raped instead of looking like fat neckbeard men

Kek has spoken OP. You know what you must do now. Don't let us down.

underrated

I hate to say it, but do what the leaf said

So you have a beard and slightly tanned skin?

Go out in a white robe tomorrow, holding a Qu'ran, screaming "Allah will bring vengeance upon you whores!"

If anyone dares question you, just start calling them a "Racist Trump supporter who hates muslim culture". Liberals cannot defend themselves when their own tactics are used against them.

feed those (you)'s
pretty much a (you)uuuge slut

I would have sex with literally none of the things in the photo. I can't even register them as the same species but for the fact they are wearing clothes and used written language. I don't think I could have a conversation with them because I wouldn't know how to interact with these as "things" with thoughts and ideas.

Cat-call them, of course. They're out there trying to make a statement about women, so naturally the best thing to do is treat them like a sex object.

oh, it's also a safe space, guys

cant offend the women with their tits out in public

I was going to make a comment about going for one of the girls, but then I remembered that the girls who go to slutwalks are all fat and ugly

Get a bell, start ringing it while chanting "SHAME" "SHAME"

checked

That chick is definitely not an object. She is ugly as fuck.

Wait, so men aren't held accountable for their actions? I mean, yeah, a few get off with a light sentence, but I'd wager that most rapists actually do get punished.

what did she mean by this?

Ahmed is coming.

In thirty years these women will be parading in burkhas and very happy.

Instead they are semi-naked verbally abusing innocent males screaming nonsense that only they can hear just so they abuse anti-depressants until they die at 88.

muh muh brock turner

Some weird new STD I guess

take pictures and send them to their family members, letting them know the shame these feral women are bringing upon the family name

Alright. Good to know.

Get laid, obviously.

reminder that UTS needs to be bombed off the face of the earth

This is so obvious.

Just take video in a pervy way. Nothing to warrant an arrest, but just throw in an occasional mumbled oh yeaahhh.

It's all fun and empowering until guys have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZoTn_hxAMc

this is a girl from these people actually exist

>I'd rather be a slut than a rapist

>But if being a slut won't get my fat ungly cunt dicked then I'll make a compromise

They're seeking attention. Don't give them any.

If you have to interact with them your only response should be:

"I wouldn't even rape you".

now this is a good idea. imagine the possibilities op.

lmao what a sad, ineffectual bunch

This is what lesbians think is "dressing slutty".

> I wouldn't treat Jean Jacket like an object unless that object is paper and it's being set on fire.

take pictures and share with your fellow Cred Forumsacks

i was thinking about fucking this one

i have since changed my mind

Whip out your dick and start masturbating while staring at the girls like a gorilla

Standard Cred Forums procedure

>A Polish rape culture
I did find it odd that there was no Poles in this thread.

So, THAT'S what they're all doing!

>Ahmed is coming.
Jokes on you, I already came.

You should make it into a false flag of some kind. If you can pass as a Muslim, do what () said. If you're too white to pass as a Muslim, but you could pass a nu-male, try and make signs with the most ridiculous shit possible (like ANY MAN IS A RAPIST or ONLY WOMEN NEED TO GIVE CONSENT or NO SUCH THING AS A MALE RAPE VICTIM) so that they look even worse than they already do to anybody reasonable who may be watching.

Do what you must, for I have already won.

>where have all the good men gone?

why is it called a slutwalk when none of these """"sluts""""" get laid

"Excuse me miss, I want to say something to you that no man has ever had the courage to say before... Wanna fuck?"

Wear a tuxedo with a sign "Wasn't asking to be financially raped by my ex-bride"

been there, done that

BLM rally july 2016

Do you think these sluts have huge rape fetishes, like gay congress men?

I hear that's actually a pretty common fetish

Preach abstinence, then when they call you a oppressing male tell them it's wrong to identify you, and that you are actually a proud black woman

kek

>slut walk
>don't call me a slut

Go see the tits.

yeah probably

my ex was into that

get those penis shaped ice cube trays, mix up some corn starch, water and salt and freeze as many as possible. Throw frozen penis faux jiz at them. It will be yuuuge.

Are they aware of what phobia means?

Pretty sure I'm not afraid of fat people I'm just put off by them.

Absolutely. Look up the stats on female searches for written smut; it's overwhelmingly related to rape and sub-dom fantasies where the man overpowers. It's to the point that it's the rule, not the exception

irony is that it's women who use the word slut as a way to shame their sexual competition not men (at least not in this culture)

boner is implied consent :^)

good thing I didn't go there, countries without any semblance of freedom of speech are shitholes

This was during the race riots in bumfuck nowhere WA where an abo kid stole a bike and got run over by the owner

they decided to chimp out and wreck half the town

Best post here by far.

Do abos think they're niggas now.

>there is going to be a qt3.14 at a slut walk
Unlikely. Will also likely backfire.

If you have any balls and realize that life is short, you'll yell something like "where lives matter!"

Kek wills it, faggot. Do it.

I'm glad they make it so obvious to spot them

I like the way you think Australia

yes, and the niggers are egging them on

spot the ghetto bangers

*whore

Do as the wonderful man from Brazil did and hang wang in solidarity with them. Make sure to cock slap a few of them with it as well just for effect. Just be sure to insist that sluttiness has no gender, and that you have every right to be there with them.

walk around jerking off.

if someone gets upset, ask them "why are you slut shaming me? I didnt ask to be harassed because my dick is out."

holy shit, that person on the top right is that professional Soros protester who chained herself to that van

Get your dicks out for harambe

Serious answer - completely ignore them. They are whoring for attention. If any try to interact, say that you have no interest in what they are doing, no wish to discuss what they are doing, you have no opinion on it, and go about your business. Use the same tone of voice that you would use to address a retarded child.

I doubt any will be attractive. Make a note of the women who don't participate.

"I'm a whore."

Spot the somali muzzie women

Sue the school and demand to be compensated a year's worth of tuition and rent for the inconvenience.

Not even kidding, you'll win hands down. Once the administration starts getting their pockets hit from the backlash to this shit, they'll start expelling the problem """students""".

best stolen bike related video
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

top left, rather. I'd recognize the neck and that smug look anywhere

What if all the media I consume is made by cis asian men?

Let the whores of babylon shame themselves. Let them make a fool of themselves. Give us a clip of their foolishness.

Yell out and call them nasty whores.

Plz lord kek bless this post.

Oh my sweet summer child.

>doing atypical things

SO FUCKING SPECIAL AND YOU-NEEK

>"stop -ing refugees" in the far right

Hilarous when it's them who shame sluts the most

what'll it be kids?

>more dumb women?
>more blm?
>or crazy communists?

Top kek polish has one of lowest rape cases in all over the world

Hey OP get as many loud and flamboyantly gay men as you can together (for you that should be easy as OP is always a faggot) and organize a gay pride gender awareness extravaganza (gays love extravaganzas so use that). Loud club music with giant penises everywhere should rain on those cunt's parade. Good luck OP.

Put on a thick Arab accent, and try to buy one of the hoes as a concubine.

>why is it called a slutwalk when none of these """"sluts""""" get laid

you think ugly feminists never get fucked? what fucking world do you live in? i'm guessing you have never been to college and you don't socialize

ugly chicks get fucked constantly. whenever they want it

>Start a banana walk
>Make it look like a mexican dtand off with sluts, carry squirt gun
>????
>Profit

DO IT OP

Ignore them.

keep us posted

Sit back and enjoy the show

Ask the slut walkers if they've ever had sex with a man who had consumed any alcohol in the hours before the sexual act and then slam them for raping those poor men.

No free college for you!

>1 post by this ID

So lets pretend OP is legit.

I think you should take pictures and report back.

It's not communication if you can't say no

>Shag carpet jacket literally has FEELINGS tattooed on her thigh

Can't spurn the Turn!

Also, if they could use black and mexican rapes they could have a field day with this shit but instead they focus on privileged whites so they can only use like 5 notable incidents, most of which have flimsy evidence at best.

What about wildcard faggots?

Don't ruin my fantasy Australia you cunt

This is true. It's incredible how girls who are solid 3s or 4s can get so much dick and expect guys who are 7s or 8s to be interested in them. (Because often they are, inexplicably.)

Dress like a bad tranny or a giant faggot (You can do it OP!) and march with them to show your support.

the girl wants to be leashed
these are just inner city tramps

it's a big country, lad

legendary fap

look at her shoulders, her entire torso is tilted.

Hell, dress and act like a Saudi prince while asking to purchase them for the harem you're setting up

Take pictures and make it very prevelant what you're going to do with those pictures.

>Do what you must, I have already won

>I'd rather a SeUT than a RAPIST

What did she mean by this?

I don't know if I should mention this because I almost don't want to believe it myself but I have a video of Brother Dean masturbating in pantyhose.

Faggots it is

How ironic is it that it's ok if a black guy runs from the police, but when a white guy runs from people threatening to kick his ass, that makes you guilty?

post it

I'm late to the thread, where in NSW was this?

its funny that these girls are think its a legit college experience, go to the beaches thats where the HB10s are.

Seriously,
Treat them like the sluts they are. Feminist chicks are the easiest. I literally whipped my dick out in front of one and she started sucking.
Got herpes but still.

The 5th from the left has a literal fridge body.

Straya with the legit bantz and dubs to back it up

underrated

these were from the Howard protest when he went to get his degree

>lyf

grab some titties, they want to be sluts, threat them like sluts

She misspelled "suet" as in raw beef or mutton fat.

>Dress like a bad tranny or a giant faggot (You can do it OP!) and march with them to show your support.

Right here.

You need to pull a Mr. Slave and out slut the sluts.

We're talking Canadian Pride Minister levels of obnoxious faggotry. Rainbow colored jock strap, fishnet thigh-highs, steel toed construction boots, aviator sunglasses, and an unbuttoned pink dress shirt.

Carry a boom box on your shoulder playing 'YMCA' on repeat at full volume.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

From left to right:
Yes, no, yes, no, no, yes, yes, no, no.

ANNNNNDDDDD i cant be fucked posting

source for the non slutwalk ones are either taken by myself or taken from this bitch's kikebook

cheers cunts

dont kill yourselves just yet

attempt to bang one of them, avoid "mysoginy" in the process

Carry some scorecards and rate them, 0 to 10.

If they complain about their score, explain that you're scoring them out of 100.

Better yet, speak to the beta male walking beside her and negotiate with him for her purchase - ask about 2 for 1 deals, warranty conditions, how domesticated she is. Apologize saying you just assumed he was her owner

you know what needs to be done...

>take pictures
>audibly say things like "ohh yeaah...work it, work it... wow those are huge...must be cold out huh?..." while you do that
>come back here and upload them
>

>"stop fingering women with their permission!"

his face will never not make me laugh

why is it even without a picture, I can always tell what these people will look like?

shit, if the saudi prince i know wasn't on the no fly list for public nudity, intoxication, and i kid you not lighting his farts on fire in a Emirates jet while singing Tarzan boy, he would be totally down for this.

we used to walk around dressed like the Iron Sheik and Paul Bearer offering club sluts money for their virginity, and when we ran across one of these fatties, he would give them $5 to keep it.

>When that post is best post

Kill them all

Post it.

Dress up girls like muslim women and have them spit on the libfaggots yelling HARAM and INFIDELS. The cucks will be so confused.

Join the walk
Masturbate whilst doing so

Tattoos really are a huge sign of trouble

The women who participate are fucking -5 damaged goods.

yep, just unsubbed today when I saw the BLM shit. it was a long time coming, though.

Ah that would explain it, thanks. For obvious reasons her shoulders never caught my eye.

>green ribbon means no pictures please!
I wonder if were as far gone as I think and some dumb bitch is going to tie a green ribbon to some inconspicuous spot of her body and then raise hell that she had her photo taken.

Yell "When I Say Zimmerman you say innocent" or "when I say Hitler's you say comeback" or "when I say trump 20 you say 16"

Slut walks are beta cucks and women who are too ugly to be raped.

Inform your local refugees that there is a parade of women offering to help with 'sexual emergencies'

2nd from the left has 2 sets of tits

Cdn

Stare at them in the face while you squat in their way and have a healthy poo

call them sluts

^ this

Take pictures of the girl ribbons sluts

If you really want to do something pull out a camera and record the entire thing, getting as close as possible. Taking ass and tit shots. Make them extremely uncomfortable and post everything online. Make sure to remind them you are posting said pics/videos online.

tell them you wouldn't even rape them while making a slightly nauseated face.

Do it yourself. Have a green ribbon around your ankle or something then throw a shitfit when you get a photo taken of you.

For bonus points, make sure to photobomb.

Buddy up with a Cattery\Cat Home and a Giant Dildo Producer and hand out coupons for their products, everywhere on their campus all with the message of

"Cats and Dildo's in solidarity with the slut walk"

sit there masturbating or filming it and let them all know it is for upload to a porn site.

>Jean Jacket
Which one? Double Denim or Stars and Strauss?

Hold a sign "if you want these 10 inches, stop being bitches"

Take pictures of the 2% that are hot.

Go junior high old school on em OP.
Pic very fucking related.

and throw korans at them too!! hahaha

Who is Mat Ter?

A. Fucking. Lyf.

Fucking hell, Jehova's witness should be more like this more often.

>females =/= property
>radical

Maybe try doing that in Saudi Aribia, then you'd be "radical". There's nothing radical about doing this in the U.S or wherever because almost everyone already agrees.

If they're going to dress like sluts treat them like sluts. Get some fake money and make it rain, slap some ass. Stuff bills in tiddies. Ask for lapdances.

Why are they wearing tape over their nipples?

take pictures.
make them memes.
there will come a day where they regret proudly proclaiming their slutiness at a "slut walk"

But black people aren't good at swimming.

Yeah, while I completely agree, this goes right over their heads. That was one of the talking points at first, but now days it's pretty pointless to do anything but laugh at them.

What kills them most is people seeing them as nothing but novelties.

Where abouts in Melbourne mate?

You're a big shitlord.

Walk out with your dick flopping around as part of the walk, when you're removed cry about the double standard - they are not for equality.

Or just chalk up some frogs and see how many people you can trigger.

I would fuck the stupid out of them and make them into cumslaves

That's the look of pure serenity right there, he knows there will be no better moment in his in entire life.

>pic related

I would fuck all of them

damn my home city.

Is that the abbo flag?

Do it OP noballs

this brock turner bullshit was probably another media hoax.

This

OP DO IT

>Rape is bad!

WE KNOW! Every goddamn man in America is already in agreement with you, you stupid, bigoted, vindictive, self-righteous, egotistical whores!

Sorry. Just brings my blood to a boil looking at these smug, pastel-colored morons and their signs.

Take lots of pictures and send them to facebook friends and potential employers?

At least it doesn't say "men."

i've seen more and more whores wearing black lipstick lately.
absolutely disgusting.
they think it is showing their blackened soul so metal and rebellious.exotic & dangerous!
yasss queen. give no fucks!

They should go to Muzzie countries and educate them on that, see how it turns out.

Good idea leaf.

Dress up like a muslim and hold a sign saying immodesty is a sin.

>They should go to Muzzie countries and educate them on that, see how it turns out.

It's been done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

>Hitchhikes to Middle-East from Italy to prove solidarity and world peace.
>Gets gang-raped and murdered in the first mudslime country hitch-hiked through.

They certainly get more pussy than you

>memes that made me incontinent

>Calls the current govt. a police state
>the solution is to turn it into a police state dedicated to arresting people who hurt women's feelings

I date a "feminist" as they're called (god it just feels so fucking childish saying this, I hate it) and let me tell you guys, while I love her because I loved and knew her before this shit swept over society, it's seriously scary and shocking how far this shit has come

my girlfriend of over a year wanted to post herself naked online in an attempt to "normalize" her nudity, "unsexualize it" because she's "tired of being viewed as an object". she wanted to post herself naked for close friends of hers to see, and I seriously had to spend over an hour explaining how that's fucking wrong and unfair to me. Granted the people that would be seeing this would be her other female feminist friends, but there are some gay guys and one straight guy she knows on there too and I'm not dealing with that shit

She still didn't fully fucking get it after I was finished explaining but at that point she had agreed she wouldn't do shit, so I dropped it because I don't have the fucking energy for that kind of bullshit and I don't know how anybody does

Wow, I'll save that.

Tbh senpai she sounds like a nut case.

Find some major fuccboi bros and wolf whistle at them while pulling any/all of the following

But most importantly, laugh, and don't rise to argument. Just laugh, and no matter what they say, laugh harder, the only words that should leave your mouth are "Enough bro" and "Please, my sides"

Do it

Pretty dank but Jehowa sect is a brainwashing fraud anyway.
t. agnostic

the breast power gets going towards the left there

>I never said "Yes"
>and my parents never said "no"
life's little ironies

You realize she probably did it anyway, right?

tough luck kid

Since it's a slut walk, so they are therefore sluts, does that mean they have to have sex with you

>What do I pol?

Offer them a bowl of eggs

nah nigga I see everything, she wouldn't think of it

Much like all these psycho womyn, they're submissive and live to please

make a movie. soundtrack it with boom-chucka-wow-wow porn music. For fat girls, use tuba music. post on youtube with names of people.

maybe the world would have more sympathy for these future yuppies if they weren't all dressed like some combination of the Dude and a trust fund baby

Drop that shit breh.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

>shame and harass all of them
>wear green ribbon
>profit

WHy do they keep the clothes they were raped in?

Throw 1 dollar bills at them. Make it rain!

I'm casting my vote for this. A classic right there.

Ooh that's a cool building back there.

Tbh, this one is mildly attractive.

I don't understand these things either. We aren't objects, but we still want the shit females get by just being female.

Freeing the nipple is reducing their power over beta-orbiters. They have no idea what they want..

"No more slut shaming" -- enjoy staying single. No man worth his weight wants a used up whore.

Acting like it's happened dozens of times... nigga something is wrong with YOU.

>for fat girls, use tuba music
Seconded. Also, use flute music for the nu-males.
Bust out the violin music when one of the whores starts complaining about rape culture. The butthurt would be absolutely tremendous.

Every other number is a 1, so maybe that's worth something.

ftfy

God damn you Aussies are the reason I keep coming back here.

10/10 post.

>every man in America is in agreement with you
don't speak so quickly. I think if a few of these shitheads actually took a real involuntary dick once in their life they might appreciate what actual rape is as opposed to funny looks or a hand on the hip

>I have to convince my girlfriend NOT to post nudes for public viewing online
dude. just listen to yourself. run.

>everyone is welcome
>except for this big list of people with ideas and values we don't like

In France you can take a picture of a large group of people without needing the authorization of all of them, like in protests or concerts
Don't know about the US tho

Wouldn't the obvious answer to be >wear a mankini
>wave that junk around at the feminazis
>when they rage tell then you are a trans woman and they are slut shaming you

>By definition you CANNOT ask to be vaped.

Top fucking kek

If she ever does though, let us know