>>91410155

"Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of CLOWNS entering the United States, until we figure out what the hell is going on"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg-RhFftE08
youtube.com/watch?v=gtXCTLZy90Q
tggarfieldo.tumblr.com/post/51653704242/classic-carnival-circus-calliope-music-hail
ctvnews.ca/canada/a-nightmare-coming-true-gangs-of-clowns-terrorize-n-s-drivers-1.3097450
youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need a clown gf

pls be my clown gf

Are any deaths related to clowns yet?

I know a lot of clowns, they're great people, wonderful people. Amazing really. I have nothing but love for clowns. But these clowns, these clowns here, we need to do something about them. We need to do something because right now we have no idea what is going on, with these clowns, what they're doing.

one stabbing by clown,
one clown shot by victim

Holy shit, what is going on with your name. Consider me CLOWNED.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg-RhFftE08

Seriously, this shit is even happening in Spicsville, Texas

THEY'RE BRINGING PIES

clowns have been attacking Canadian towns the last few days, threatened to kill all the kids in several schools, ISIS should consider a clown attack for halloween

To throw at Trump

>ban on clowns entering the US

Well, DUH. He's already running on an anti-clown agenda.

Mexicans are widely known as the most clown-loving nationality.

THEY'RE BRINGING CANDY

>MFW this happened in the district I teach in

The kid's already been put in year-long disciplinary placement.

>Father is an Iraq war veteran
>One day takes me out fishing to make up lost time
>Tranquil. having fun with my dad
>Catch a big fish, he tells me to let it go after a photo
>"But dad, what're we gonna eat?"
>"You'll see..."
>Go back to truck, he pulls out hotdogs
>Fuckyeah.jpg
>Pulls out peanuts
>Uhhhh
>Pulls out cotton candy
>OHSHIT.gif
>Know this isn't my dad
>Bash the clown;s head in with a rock
>His rubbery head deflects the blasts
>He peels off my father's skin, revealing his disgusting polka-dot appearance
>Tries to spray me with a flower, I dodge it and grab my fishing pole
>Hook into his rubbery flesh and rip him to pieces
>Cry over the loss of my father
>Find camcorder on clown body
>My dad is in a cave in Iraq being force fed cotton candy and listening to "The gang's all here on loop"

Fuck the clowns, George Bush shoulda known we weren't prepared.

'this clown problem is out of control, they get in their little cars 40-50 clowns to a car drive over the boarder in the middle of the night. this problem is YUGE folks, and we have to stop it.' clowns and mexicans have a lot of similarities if you think about it.

It's the perfect setup. Thousands and thousands of clowns across the country, out in public. No way of telling the good from the bad. Do we blame moderate clowns for the actions of a few clown radicals? Should the moderates be speaking out more against the dangerous, mainstream clown ideology?

THEY'RE BRINGING BALLOON ANIMALS

>listening to "the gangs all here" on repeat

And some of them i assume are good carnies.

link to song

PRAISE kEk
RAISE
AISE
ISE
SE
ESIARP KeK
SE
ISE
AISE
RAISE
PRAISE kEk

>Mexicans are widely known as the most clown-loving nationality.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtXCTLZy90Q

>210 X 2 = 420
Kek, nice quazzies brahzie.

Does this mean the clowns are on our side? Also nice quads.

Meant "hail hail the gang's all here"

But you probably got it.

tggarfieldo.tumblr.com/post/51653704242/classic-carnival-circus-calliope-music-hail

We had some sightings on my campus tonight. Weird shit.

>Do you think Trump would support a temporary ban on clowns entering the U.S.?
Stupid Drumpftard-virgin!, many clowns are home-grown so therefore that would do nothing.

a b s o l u t e l y

Anybody know what this is really about? Normie parents mentioned these clowns to me yesterday and I had never heard of them. Anybody remember the drudge headline a while back about mysterious cloaked men spotted on the sides of roads?...think this was during the primaries. I have weird feeling the 2 are related

Stop this clown meme shit. Nobody is falling for this.

ctvnews.ca/canada/a-nightmare-coming-true-gangs-of-clowns-terrorize-n-s-drivers-1.3097450

t was a scene torn from the pages of a Stephen King novel. A woman driving home from work in Glace Bay, N.S. spots someone lurking by the roadside. Her headlights reveal a stranger dressed as a clown standing in the shadows. As she brings the car to a stop, the figure walks into the middle of the road, blocking her path.
“Once I stopped, he started running towards my car. So I started backing up,” Michelle Doubleday told CTV Atlantic. “He kept going faster and faster.”

not a meme up here

WE NEED TO BUILD A TENT

Is being a clown illegal now? Why the fuck would anybody get arrested for wearing a clown costume?
I hope that the next asteroid to hit earth comes in quicker

I can't imagine anyone would have a problem with a ban of clowns honestly

>t. clown

Just look at that fucking flag.

My first reaction was just viral marketing shit for that It remake.

The fact that there are actual threats being called in to schools makes me question that though. Even the dumbest marketing exec has to realize that making what could be classified as terrorist threats is not a good way to market your product.

Clown rape when?

The cops and prosecutor will try to charge them with all kinds of shit.

The only charge that will stick is wearing a mask in a public area, if it's against city ordinance or state law.

She'll be coming around the corner when she cums.
>when she cums
She'll be coming around the corner when she cums.
>when she cums

The local high school actually got a threat. Someone in the girls' locker room spray painted a message mentioning a school shooting on October 7th, this Friday. On top of that, kids have been getting messages on social media that consist of pictures of clowns. Kinda wonder if a habbening will habben

Can someone give me a tl:dr on the clown thing? What site is organizing this? Just had a kek reading that one of those fags got shot in the head.

>At least one death.

Juggalos revenge, you want to classify clown as terrorists, FBI, you will get your clown terrorists.

Kek I kinda hope this is the case. Especially since they are probably going to start getting BTFO en masse if they keep it up, as people start getting progressively more scared of them

This has got to stop, my friend got chased by clowns and they threw something at him. Now sightings and reports are happening in my state. I've heard another report of a clown with a knife. What concerns me is Halloween is coming up and these killer clowns are going to be walking around then.

get scared on dat Million Juggalo March mufuka

VIral marketing for new Stephen King's IT adaptation gone fucking insane

See a clown, put him down!
Put a round in every clown!

Just assume every clown is some le epic memer and put a bullet in their brain. Even on Halloween night.

I've checked around Cred Forums, no one really seems to know where these faggots are coming from. Surely there's a website where they all congregate and plan? Maybe its in the 2spooky4u deep web.

Or maybe reddit?

>tfw no clown gf

No mention of it on the ICP subreddit at all, not even in a "wow this is totally wierd" context. Bummer.

I think they are trying to be good boys so they get taken off the terrorist gang list without having to mobilize a juggalo army to washington.

I would honk that

Fucking clowns

clowns piss me off enough that if i saw one i would scope out the area a little bit to see if it was a trap or something, then go over to him with my revolver concealed.

i would never rape a girl, but i would still be pissed if i saw a female clown trying to scare faggots, and i might rape a clown doing that. i'd probably assrape a cute enough male clown who was trying to be le cool memestar xD and scare people, now that i'm actually typing this out. give that cocksucker a story.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ

VIRAL | MARKETING

are clowns real?

#notallclowns