5 known conservative magazines

On the latest Real Time with Bill Maher,
Bill stated that 5 known conservative magazines who haven't supported a democratic candidate since -on average- the late 1800's, actually support Hilary Clinton over Trump.
How do you feel about this?

I love the underdog.

bumpp

If your vote is based on what publications and/or celebrities shill for, then you're pretty shallow and stupid to begin with.

I don't see why big stuff like this can't sway people though.

Great. Part of the defection of the neocons to the Democratic tent. Where they've always belonged, tbqh.

It sways retards who were going to vote hillary in the first place.

Good, mainstream conservatives can eat shit and die. At this point the only difference between them and liberals is that they think it's easier to achieve globalism through free market capitalism. We are the right wing now.

Thanks for solidifying my vote, (((Bill Maher)))

but anyway, i'm thinking fishing. zzzzzzz fish on the ine.

He is literally the most pathetic human being on the planet, his opinion doesn't matter.

Same cunt who says he was gonna vote for Hilary because "it's time America had a female president", stellar argument you washed up cuck.

*line

They were never real conservatives.

>Bush is literally Hitler!
>Wow you idiots how can you vote for Trump? Listen to Bush!

4th estate is threatened. All media has let us down in the last couple of decades. They are all losing credibility, and if Trump wins no one will take them seriously in the near future.

If I shoot a deer with a bow, I gotta drag it around and do something with it.

Because they're pro-establishment and HC is the only establishment candidate.

It's the establishment stupid... Conservatives were taken over by neo-cons whose primary function is the serve the military industrial complex... nothing else matters...

Who?

I find it hilarious how these shallow """progressives""" like Bill Maher or TIT Network have been their whole careers talking shit about establishment media and establishment in general, but the moment it suits their retarded agenda they go "uh, do you see these mainstream magazines? Damn they must be right this time, don't they?"

Literally not a fucking argument. How shallow is everyone that still listens to these clowns.

bumoppp

That guy looks like a buffoon. Why are all these American liberal shows so smug?

She is literally a neocon. You take away the two wedge issues (gun control and abortion) and she's no different than Jeb.

>implying Cuckservatives opinions matter

Go suck a kike dick.

(((They))) are afraid.

Wow fuck off anti-semitic asshole

>late 1800s
You mean when both political parties started working together and federalism killed the republic?

Why should anyone trust the word of a cucked man who is so ugly, knows it and then settles with nigresses because only they will stoop as low to cuck him out of his money.

Maher is an untermensch cuck.
It is subhuman and does not warrant attention.

Well pretending that these magazines are living entities is nonsense.
How many of them are run by neo-con jews now?

So many institutions that used to be white are no longer.

The world is being watered down by degenerates. K selection vs R selection.