CATHOLIC PARISH HOSTS GAY PARADE

>NEW YORK, September 23, 2016 (LifeSiteNews)—A Catholic parish is promoting a pro-homosexual “Pilgrimage of Mercy” and not planning on denying its participants Holy Communion when they attend Mass as part of the pro-LGBT event in October. The parish is also hosting a speaker from the nation’s leading homosexual lobby group, the Human Rights Campaign, today. The Archdiocese of New York declined to comment on both events.

>On September 22, the parish sent out a mass email advertising the LGBT event.

This is what happens when you schism from the Orthodox Church
>“Join us on Sunday, October 2 for a pilgrimage to celebrate and recognize LGBT faithful Catholics in the United States during this Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy,” the announcement to the parish email list said. “The pilgrimage begins on the Upper East Side at 69th St and 5th Ave, proceeds through Central Park, and ends at St. Paul's in time for the 12:30PM mass. This event is organized by the Gay and Lesbian Alumni of the University of Notre Dame and St. Mary's College.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/leaked-document-shows-soros-spent-650k-to-influence-pope-francis/
youtu.be/rbor4bNVhp8?t=14m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/leaked-document-shows-soros-spent-650k-to-influence-pope-francis/

thats not very much money kek

I am so glad I left that sinking ship of a religion after JP2 died.

JP2 kissed the Koran

Yeah, I'm not saying I stayed because of him. I just left around the time he died.

this comic

>implying disagreeing with the pope is bad

gtfo

I hope that isn't Gods fingers because that would make this a graven image

No, just an image.

Having an Argentinian faggot-lover pope was a mistake.

"Kill all the fags."
- Jesus

It's sad. Christians are too focused Jesus kindness, they forget his anger. Forgiving is not acceptance. At this rate the apocalypse will come and we will go willing into the flames.

the pope is a cuck

youtu.be/rbor4bNVhp8?t=14m40s
Okay no. Repent or get nothing.

Fucking timestamp broke. I just wanted the line at 14:40

The Paulist Fathers are known to be a bunch of faggot loving faggots.

WAKE ME UP

The pope is going to hell

>mfw I hear a Catholic shit talking about how bad Orthofags and Protestantcunts are

Wasn't Francis against gays getting married to the point of speaking privately with that chick who wouldn't give gays marriage licenses to thank her?

>not posting the superior version

When your Church has more than a few million actively practicing adherents with active churches spanning every corner of the globe it's logical that not every single one will behave perfectly.

My wife is Orthodox, I see her "Orthodox" friends regularly. I literally have never once known a single one of them to attend any Mass at all, nor pray, bless a meal, or even mention the existence of God. Orthodox are a lot like Jews in the sense that they claim their faith as a social token and little more. With Orthodox it's almost worse because it's a strictly nationalist sect.

Which brings me to the point: Orthodox isn't a cohesive church. It's a bunch of scattered nationalist sects (Greek, Russian, etc.) with no unifying leadership.

The Russian Orthodox Church did a great job staving off the murder of their Czarist monarchs, the rise of Bolshevism, and subsequent mass murder of their own people in the greatest genocide in human history, right? You may want to pull that beam out of your eye before you attempt to remove the splinter from your neighbor's.

If you actually studied the schism from a non-biased perspective you would know that the Orthodox broke off from the Catholic Church. But, since [Nation]-Orthodox are always loyal to [nation] first, you'll never take a non-biased look at history.