What are the chances of finding a redpilled GF?

Syrupnigger here,

What are the chances of finding a white redpilled GF that isn't overly religious and is still a virgin at age 20? All of the (attractive) women I've met are either quite liberal, non-virgins, don't want kids, and/or are heavily influenced by the "independent woman/feminism" movement.

Should I move to a US state with high religious population? Should I give up and go MGTOW?

Married pol/acks, how did you meet your wife or significant other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch#Career_in_Ghana_and_relationship_with_Nkrumah
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCuTtN40G-E
youtube.com/watch?v=AmBHPNcOsj4
youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will be rare to find one in a western country, try visiting Ontario or Israel

You don't find a redpilled gf, they come liberal by default. You need to be a strong man who shows her the way. Women who respect their man adopt their beliefs.

Ontario I will second. Yeah lib Cucks are everywhere. Depending how old you are it will make it hard to find someone of good age. I'm 19 dating a 17yo but she's Virgin and just agrees with the redpills I throw at her.. Shaping her into a fine lady

>Trying to redpilling women
>implying you won't sound autistic doing so

I've tried redpilling women in the past, but everytime I do so I'm either met with accusations of bigotry, slut-shaming, or that I'm a misogynist. The most common one I hear is when I try and tell them that sex before marriage is degenerate, and they reply with "having sex doesn't change me as a person, it doesn't affect the course of my future relationships, you're just too close-minded user."

Get you a from good Catholic mexican, like from mexico mexican. But only if they have white skin. They are pretty redpilled. I got one. She don't mind talking crap about blacks, gays, muslims, etc. She's only bluepilled on immigration. But she's from mexico what can you expect. At least she is accepting of my extreme racism. Which is really cool.

I'm a pretty vocal supporter of Trump though. Isn't that an instant turn off for latinas?

It's depends how bluepilled they are. She hates trump but at the same time thinks immigration protesters and such are stupid too. Plus by the time she realized how racist I am she was already in love with me and is some what accepting of my positions on minorities.

Came here to say this. You date the girl and slowly red pill her. They are slaves to emotion, so are naturally liberal.

I've actually had a lot of trouble finding a non-autistic/non-religious red pilled bf.
So just know that we do exist out here and are having a similar (albeit not equal) struggle with finding a qt. I've had many very painful conversations men who will try to be appealing to me by telling me that they're a feminist. It's hard out here for all of us.
Your best bet is to be outward about your political stance and beliefs. Obviously a lot of libtard sjw muh blm tumblr skanks will run from you, but clearly they aren't what you're interested in so it doesn't really matter.
Some will whine that their friends/family will alienate them if they found out about their actual opinions. If that's the case, please consider that you have a shit tier friend group and should not be surrounding yourself with liberals or ethnics and that much of your family will die within the next twenty years and therefore are irrelevant.
Unironically wear your maga hat like a sperg or give subtle hints in conversation. If dating online post a bit about it in your bio, I guess. I don't know how dating sites really work.
Trust me, we'll flock to you and be more attracted to you if we know for certain that you aren't a beta #imwithher cuck.

>woman
>virgin at age 20

Is there by chance you have any cousins or friends with similar attitude in Communist California?

I won't tell my secrets to an Anglo scum.

403 ? ? ?

Okay, maybe not 20, 18 I guess. But 20 is easily achievable for an unmarried religious woman or a woman with high morals.

Look for girl with good relationship with their parents

What's wrong with a religious girl? It seems like a decent sacrifice to make.

>had a hard time
>had
I have found my redpilled qt we're planning to get married and live on a military base.

Also:
>hur dur im gonna find my ideal meme virgin waifu gf on Cred Forums if i respond to enough grill btw posts it can happen rite guise its possible?????
Stop doing this to yourself, user.
This means literally nothing. The only family that really matters is the one that you pick (your husband/wife, your kids)
For some people it's just a huge deal-breaker.
Being religious means you view absolutely everything going on around you in a different context. Nothing is more irritating than having something really shitty happen to you and then listening to a religioncuck tell you it's all in God's plan, etc.

I respect religion for teaching people morals and the proper way to conduct themselves in society. Except I'm an atheist. who just doesn't believe that there's a higher power controlling our actions. I believe that humans are conscious and capable of their own actions. I've been to church before but could never be interested in it or believe the bible in its entirety.

>inb4 he fell for the science meme

I've just never observed god having a real impact on my life, but rather the my own actions and the actions of others have affected my life.

>>inb4 he fell for the science meme

>meme virgin waifu
>assuming i'm into that trash

In reality I'm syrup niggers friend and was seeing if you were in the same province as him for the keks.

Don't assume people want your trash.

>i-it was for my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>it was all a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

A good relationship with her parents only matters if she has an authoritative father and other male siblings that will steer her away from degeneracy. Otherwise if she is raised in a liberal household or one that prompts individual freedom rather than cultural morals, then she will tend to participate in as many degenerate activities as one with a poor relationship with her parents.

Why would you date someone in the military or be in it yourself? Isn't that the ultimate bluepill?

Can confirm, friend saw my post and was making a joke. I told him not to do it.

pretty much impossible. I'm racially aware, in my 20s and a virgin but I wont anyone racially aware because too many of you fuckers attempt to cuck women or are absolute assholes. nowadays, i will only date guys who don't pay attention to politics

How do you cuck a woman? Do you mean like Hilary Clinton cuck where the woman is expected to stay with a man that cheats on her?

Or do you mean it in the other way in that Cred Forumsacks tell women not to have sex?

By "absolute assholes", what personality characteristics are you qualifying? Racism? Slut-shaming? Lack of empathy?

Well it's definitely not easy, and when it comes to females, being "redpilled" often correlates with having a low educational level and generally not being the sharpest pen in the box. Those women are often openly racist, but it's all learned from somewhere. Most likely from their fathers whom these girls have repeatedly heard informing them how a person of color has once again stolen their washing machine from the front porch. My best bet would be to go and look for these women from trailer parks and small industrial towns.

One thing you must understand is that most people base their opinions solely on the information fed to them by primary channels of public media. The seeds of our political and cultural ideologies are planted in us from early on, at home, at kindergarten, at school. We all roughly share the same ideas on what's wrong, right, true and false. And when life is good and smooth and what's happening in our lives seems to support the picture given to us how things should be, the majority of us doesn't question things.

Now the thing is that us women are way less individualistic than our male counterparts. Western women are so pampered and have it so good in their lives, that there's really no reason why women would ever even accidentally find a way out of the bubble where we live in. If you live your life as the average Joe, go to public school, go to uni, hang out with your basic friends and get your news from Huffington Post, no wonder your views differ from those who are "redpilled" and whom been exposed one way or another to other, alternative sources of information.

Now if you want to find a woman who'll gladly be in a leash and devote her life on serving you both in the kitchen and bedroom, you may wanna look into Muslim societies. The days when women did all the household work and stayed home with the kids are mostly long gone.

Ontario fag here. You really have to look rural to find conservative women, but even then girls in their late teens - early 20s are still more liberal.

As well, unless you're ok with the whole "country" culture, you're not going to find your waifu. Your best hope is to get /fit/ and redpill your own qt

Would you say that in general the more attractive a woman is, the more socially adapted they are, and thus the more they tend to follow the ideas and beliefs of mainstream society?

I don't want a piece of dumb white trash that doesn't take care of themselves and is openly racist without proper scientific and social justification. I want someone with a mindset based on the supremacy of whites and western culture.

You have said that the other option is to date a Muslim, but that would require me to convert to Islam, a religion plagued by violence and extremism and something I am not generally interested in. Plus, the majority of women in Islam are only submissive based on the teachings of her religion and the threat of punishment from society and her family. Muslim women do not generally choose to follow a set of beliefs and morals based on their own desires, but rather the indoctrination of her religion and social pressures.

American girls are just as bad. I guess I'm going mgtow till gen z grows up, no pedo. I'm finding 13 year olds to be more intellectual and self-aware on average than those in their 20s/30s and up.

>Would you say that in general the more attractive a woman is
Hmm well what you said here
>the more socially adapted they are, and thus the more they tend to follow the ideas and beliefs of mainstream society
does hold a point in that sense, cause it means she most likely follows the common beauty, style and political and behavioral standards and norms. A basic bitch* most likely has basic bitch* ideals as well. (Using basic bitch as a noun substantive in this context, not as pejorative.)

Now if you got your eyes on young girls who are Kylie Jenner -look alikes, I'd claim that those same girls probably aren't politically that well aware. And the girls who are, often doesn't put that much emphasis on their looks, just cause their interests are elsewhere.

I think there's a difference between old-fashioned (yokel like even) and conservative.

What kind of redpilled conservative women are you guys talking about here?

No pedo, but based on some of these replies to the thread. It appears that men have to redpill women at an early age by teaching them about morals and their role in society.

What this translates into is a need for fathers and brothers to better educate their daughters and sisters. However, with the advancement of the feminist movement and the push for independent women, the role of fathers and brothers educating women has disappeared.

With the absence of knowledge from fathers and brothers, the only other possibility is for a husband/partner to educate the woman. Typically when a woman loses her sense of innocence and trust in men (lots of sexual partners, bad breakups, daddy issues, etc.), she no longer respects a man's opinion and their vision for the future. There is a short time period during her freshmen year of high school to her early 20s when an average women still retains most of her innocence and trust in men, due to a low number of previous relationships. And thus, still has good peer-bonding instincts and retains most of her submissive nature. However after this time period, most unmarried women have lost most of their respect for men, and have already formed opinions about men, as well as have heard enough political and social opinions from previous partners to form their own concrete ideas, which may run contradictory to your own beliefs. Therefore, in order to get a "redpilled" wife, you should go for younger women, all within the legal bounds of the law.

Low.

I found myself one, too. Until I found condoms (the type we don't use) in her purse last night after she went to a "friend".

Imagine how our breakfast this morning will be like.

>Plus, the majority of women in Islam are only submissive based on the teachings of her religion and the threat of punishment from society and her family. Muslim women do not generally choose to follow a set of beliefs and morals based on their own desires, but rather the indoctrination of her religion and social pressures
Well are you surprised if I tell you that the ideal female from the 50s also obeyed her husband because he was forced to do so and otherwise she'd face social judgement and financial trouble. I'm not saying that there was or is no women who enjoys having a very traditional female role in a family, but just few decades ago women basically had no other options than to find herself a man who saved her from the social suicide of being an oldmaid and also gave her at least some sort of financial stability.

Safe to say once they reach university they are lost forever. I done a BA and every single girl I met was bluepilled to some extent many extremely so. I only once met a "conservative" girl which really means classical liberal I.e. "don't tax me or my wife's son". Universities are the absolute worst for that shit. Also bear in mind girls copy media and form a clone personality from it. Basically every girl I have ever dated that is a girl who leaves school as soon as possible has been the same MTV, glorifies nigger culture all that shite. For example "I'm into really deep music like chain-smokers and grime"

The intellectual ones lean towards the far left but are much worse, visit a university some time.

Idaho is full of Red pill women.

Slim to none. Either figure out how to suck your own dick or date a passable trap.

That's what I mean dude. See what I see with a conservative woman is a woman who respects the traditions of the nuclear family and isn't ashamed to have children and be a housewife. Actual policy views I couldn't care less about, because that's what the redpill is for.

I'm a woman, I'm not in the military.
If you care about somebody you will follow them, and it's not necessarily long term.

I've been with my girl since we were late teens. Now in early 30s. She's asian. Red pilled as fuck. Trump all the way. Even wears Trump gear. I'm white.

>Red pilled
>Race mixing
ha

You're a 40 year old virgin in shit county of canada. Move along gay boy.

My girlfriend is almost all of those. She is extremely redpilled, but wasn't a virgin. She'd been with like 4 guys. I told her the other day her and I will never have kids because she isn't a virgin and I will only ever have kids with a virgin. But beyond that she is incredibly red pilled. What would Cred Forums do?

Perhaps with millennials but the reason why I mention gen z rather than kids in general is because imo both genders of gen z are being oppressed equally by feminism, hence their rebellious edginess. I have an easier time making racist jokes with gen z that any other gen regardless of upbringing or gender. I had my nephew go up to my sister and yell sieg heil hitler was right with the nazi salute and I lost my sides seeing her face of discomfort. Just look up LtCorbis on youtube.

already have one. We like to go on Cred Forums together. She hates the Jews, Muslims and niggers more than I do.

You don't "find" a redpilled girl. You attract a quality female and, if you do things right, she'll follow your lead.

This

You're doing it wrong. You don't charge in like an autist guns blazing trying to get across your political viewpoint at any cost necessary. You have to work on them over time, but more importantly you have to give them a reason to care. You have to become significant in their life for a while before you start so they will stick around to hear you out properly. Girls get attached easily and don't want to depart from those close to them, just go date a liberal girl who you have things in common with asides politics, and then when the time is right and you feel you are close enough to talk seriously about politics present your views in a non-autistic manner.

Syrup ct gf chance is 1 in a million i had 1 but she died . Fuck my life. I find confort in kek.

I've fallen for a qt sorority girl in my ethics class of all places.
>she fits the stereotype
>daddy's girl
She's so fucking hot tho. We'll see where it goes

>their role in society
And what would that be? Do you think it's fair that women can't decide theirself what kind of a role they wanna take? And if the answer is not, are men forced to adapt some certain type of a role as well then? There seems to be a common idea on Cred Forums that women should be chained to serve the needs of society/men, but how about men then?

>a need for fathers and brothers to better educate their daughters and sisters
Unfortunately this doesn't mean that the subject woman stopped having any independent desires, hopes, dreams or goals in life. Where as all those are shaped by the environment where we grow up in, only by completely mentally breaking someone as a kid using very drastic matters you can completely erase someone's own individuality. And that just leads into mentally unstable and weak adults, which doesn't really do any favors in the long run.

My own father is an old school conservative and he is born in the beginning of 50s. I only have brothers and my mother was a stay at home mother. Did I grow up to be submissive housewife like my mother who was my main female role model in life? Quite the opposite, despite having a strong father figure, who wanted to have a wife like my mother.

>white - 80%
> + redpilled - 10%
> + virgin at 20 - 1%
> attractive enough -

Simple retard, find one with a racist father who's preferably still around.

Foundations are already laid, you just need to fill her with red pills and white seed

>that isn't overly religious
way to self sabotage

as long as you're both on the same page with regards to your long-term goals, why do you care if she's religious? you sound immature.

Okay, your best bet is to find an equally autistic girlfriend who doesn't pick up on your embarrassing lack of social skills. Go lurk the manga section at Barnes & Noble

>having sex doesn't change me as a person, it doesn't affect the course of my future relationships

funny how there is science and statistics that prove both of these statements false lol, with how women carry DNA from previous sex partners and premarital sex has been linked to higher divorce rates time and time again in multiple studies from many sources

I'm actually in University right now. Campus is full of attractive women, but looking past my lustful instincts, I don't see a need for a woman until after I graduate and have a job. Dating women right now is useless and a waste of my time, especially since I believe per-marital sex is degenerate.

But yeah you're right about the pack-thinking of women, how women need much more peer approval than men. Most women are basic bitches, in order to fit into society. For the intellectual ones that aren't, you're right about most of them being left-wing, also the fact that the majority of intelligent women support feminism and the idea of being an "independent woman" who refuses to be submissive and accept their traditional role in society.

>not overly religious
>virgin
>cute

Pick one.

>isn't ashamed to have children and be a housewife
Are you financially very well-off then? No woman with brain will agree to be a stay at home mother nowadays, and it's not cause "it's oppressing" or "not cool," but cause you get no retirement savings, and if your husband walks out for some reason, you have a huge gap in your CV. Also when you make your own money, you gain a different kind of independence. If you rely solely on your husband's paycheck, you are walking on thin ice. You either have no money on your name or your are an abusing gold digger living off your man's money.

You are basically asking for a person who wants to have very little independence, who's financially dependent on you (therefore you always hold control over her), who will cook, clean and take care of your offspring basely with the cost of being fed and having a roof above her head. And of course you expect her to love you, treat you well and with respect and have sex with you only.

Now what do you think in that equation sounds appealing to women, who have other options? Such as making your own money, therefore holding power over your life instead of asking permission from your husband like you asked your dad as a child.

I'm positive that you can find women who are happy with that arrangement - who simply doesn't have other options or who are just lazy.

>be from South
>date bishop's granddaughter in high school
>blonde, blue eyes, big tits
>very southern, very racist, oldschool etc.
>one year older than her
>go to liberal Jew university, makes me realize conservative women are dying out
>reconnect with her, she ends up following me to college
>start dating in college, she joins a sorority etc. etc.
>beginning of her second year she seems distant
>all of her friends are single, she goes out and parties with them all the time
>I'm the opposite of needy so I just let her do her thing
>she calls me and has me over to her room, breaks up with me
>still wants to be friends, still cares about me etc.
>tell her to never speak to me again, enjoy the cock carousel
>block her on all social media, phone #, tell friends not to speak to her about me
>fuck Jewish freshmen to get my rage out

All the good ones get ruined by college. There is no hope. Just swallow your hate and abuse women, there are none worth being kind to anymore.

>bishop's daughter

thats how I know this never happened you autist

Some hybrids are based, don't be a hater :v

This. That's what I meant with "perhaps" in except without so much cynicism into "their role in society" lol.
Out of curiosity, what are your goals in life anyways?

>Don't have to work
>Someone else works and pays the bills
>Plenty of free time to spend on hobbies
>Price: loyalty and being homely
Muh opproppression, kys aussie

>Out of curiosity, what are your goals in life anyways?
Education, satisfying career, being financially independent, steady marriage, producing happy offspring, being happy.

Women aren't worth the effort. It's not worth going through the bullshit. Women made their bed, now they can get raped by migrants in it

Most American bishops have families. This isn't Catholic.

True redpill senpai, good for you. I wanted that but now I'm commissioning into the military since I'm mgtow.

Respond with: "but I'm not so open minded that the wind whistles between my ears"

Depends where you are? Outside of the gender studies building on campus, no. In a decent church or white nationalist gathering, yes.

>Girls get attached easily

females are almost incapable of forming connections.

Go to any white trailer park.

If you can't fathom maintaining a relationship unless your gf browses Cred Forums, you fucked up.

>females are almost incapable of forming connections

MGTOW go outside

What's this obsession with virginity people here have? I get that you want a conservative and smart gf but attractive and virgin past the age of 16? No chance, it's not a realistic expectation.

>and is still a virgin at age 20

0%

Virgins have a 20% divorce rate. 1 premarital sexual partner is 50%. You also raise the disease risk from 3 to 6 percent. You just doubled you risk of divorce and disease with one dick. That's the power of one. These problems grow exponentially. I wish I still had my old image database, but this is from CDC data.

>granddaughter

Episcopalian, dipshit.

It's actually not as uncommon as you might think. I know a quite a few but they're normies.

See the attached image.

You are 100% correct.

Would you rather go "all-in" in poker on a 50-50 chance of winning or a 80-20 chance in your favor?

Finding one? The odds are virtually nil. You don't find red pilled woman, you make them. Woman's minds are extremely malleable.

>She'd been with like 4 guys
So says she. And she only ate 1400 calories the other day (and 2400 the next day but it doesn't count, right?). Sure bud... She wants you to imagine her doing things that are acceptable more than she wants to actually do those things - you mirroring her misleading thoughts is an immediate pleasure for her, never give it to her unless she gives you everything.

All you can do is go for an average looking girl who naturally wants to follow and indirectly communicate that you will drop her/cheat on her if she EVER slips up.

OP is a virgin.

If you have to ask here, you are never gonna find it.

Same problem here. 21 yo girl, virgin/abstinent, and I cannot find a single guy who isn't a liberal cuck or too beta to make a move. It may be where I live or the fact that I'm shy, but it seems hard for both sides to find fellow redpilled partner. I wish there was an easy way to identify one another in public.

Very rarely it doesn't turn out that way. I have liberal as fuck parents, a little sister who lost her virginity at God knows how young and refuses to date white guys, but I turned out the opposite. 21yo virgin who has rigid morals. I guess it was my way of rebelling or the fact that I despise degeneracy.

0.5%

You don't dumb nigger. You find a girl who really likes you, she'll mold her beliefs around yours.

No, women do not carry dna from previous partners. Re-read the sensational article that you're referencing. We've had enough threads putting this meme through its paces.

Just go outside more and stop being autistic.

Females only do cool shit or know about politics if they had a boyfriend once who go them into it.There are exceptions yes, but good luck finding them ya dumbo idiot it's needle haystack shit.

So are you non-white yourself ?

So are you a non-white yourself, if your sister dates only non-whites ?

>redpilled GF
no such thing
>isn't overly religious
>still a virgin at age 20
pick one and only one

mgtow is the only logical solution

>Married pol/acks
no such thing either

being "redpilled" is a diagnosable mental illness.

so start by looking where the mentally ill hang out.

I'd recommend churches, libraries, bus stations, and insane asylums.

Nope. White, half German half Czech. She's a typical basic white girl who has a thing for black and Hispanic guys. Her current bf is actually half Hispanic half White and she literally debated whether or not to date him since he was part white.

What a nightmare. Are you and yor family trailer trash ? I hope she is rather ugly or fat

christian mingle.com or whatever the fucking site is.

No. Upper middle class, both parents went to prestigious universities but they are liberal and were too lenient as parents. I was a nerd as a kid and thus unpopular and didn't give them a problem. Since I was an easy kid my sister took advantage of their naiveté and became very promiscuous at a young age. She isn't ugly, but she's gained weight since dating her lazy boyfriend.

>Tfw rationalist, humanist girlfriend.
>Tfw knows both red and blue are part of the jew left-right-left-right polarization.
>Tfw knows the wealthy have you plebs eating out of their hands.
>Tfw knows shillary and trump are equally shit.
>Tfw i know immigrants are an uneducated mass being sent here to be used as pliable, hyper religious, easily controlled labour to replace the disgrunted white working class, traffickers co opted by the elite who sent them here and cause endless cultural warfare to make sure no one gets anything done (sat here to write this)
>Tfw knows the plot to sow discord amongst the female population with feminism, fucking around etc.
>Tfw doesn't use social media
>Tfw has her own creative hobbies and works on private projects.
>Tfw 6 years strong without a single issue.
>Tfw cooks and bakes.
>Tfw zero drugs, piercings, tats etc.

Feels good, but if you want to find this you have to be non-shit yourself. If you're shit you won't find it because you won't have the eyes for it.

Wow..I never imagined those kind of people existed. Your living most be sufering. I hope that you and your family will get realeased from that agony, when Tyrone decides to go mad and make a bloodbath

My liberal parents deserve my ungrateful sister. Luckily, I moved out and support myself now. I still love my parents, but I don't talk to them about anything that matters anymore. I honestly feel bad for my sister's boyfriend because he's smart and treats her well, but I have no doubt that she will cheat on him since she said he's too "nice".

How old are you and how old is your sister now ?
I hope that everything works out for you !

>wanting a gf who cares about politics

it doesn't matter if she's hot

I'm 21 and she's 18. Thank you for your support!

Try tiny chat or omegle. I met my virgin gf on tiny.

Speaking as someone who has a redpilled gf who was a virgin before me (and redpilled before me too)

You might never find her, if you do then you better act

Do you both go now to college ? If you gonna have student loans come to germany and study there for
almost no cost. But go to east germany preferably. I live and study in NRW and it's hell

Nice. mine believes in most of that. She keeps fit too. A lot of people let themselves go fat once in a long term relationship.

Why would you want random americans sucking the tax payer tit?

Better that Ahmed and Moruk sucking it.

This

than* .Sorry I am on mobile wright now

I'm currently in university but I have a full scholarship so I don't pay anything, in fact I get money to go to school. My sister is also in college, no scholarship, but my parents are paying for her. I visited Germany as a kid and loved it, but with everything I've been hearing about it now I probably won't go back any time soon. What do you study?

Medicine at the WWU

I stole one of your German women. Sorry Klaus. Mostly redpilled. She doesn't like any of that multicultural bullshit. mostly because she lived in a multicultural country for a while. I never managed to learn Deutschesprake well enough so I never moved to Germany. Yet so many Muslims have. You do have a point. Better any Anglos than Muslims.

Manyamiroque as is.
1) redpilled gf is fantasy. Be cause females allways want to breding and rich "papik" and prince in one.
2) liberal gf is not virgin if she after 16 y.o if she is not ugly, or psychopat if.
3) not religious is rare. Many not religious females in academic sphere, especialy medical and biology fields. Did you have enter to university, and facultes to search?
5) 20 y.e females so stupid for atheistic and liberalism. In throat tiny heads liberalism mixed with feminism schisoidal addition and newage addition of multiculturalism.

Please, take this red pill.

I'm happily married, but it is hard to red-pill her on certain things. I've found the a slow drip of information is better than going form it head-on. She's slowly coming around.
On the plus side, my two kids are red-pilled as fuck
Women seem to have more faith in authority and fear of disrupting the status quo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch#Career_in_Ghana_and_relationship_with_Nkrumah
When even Nazi posterwomen end up with niggers then you should know that women need to be binned for artificial wombs asap.

It's in their nature to be traitors.

I really don't care. It only suprises me that this women exist in germany. At this point I already lost all hope

Nice. Good luck with your studies.

Fucked t9
Addition to eddition.
Throat to their.

I found my wife with all of those qualifications when she was 21. Married her a year and a half later. To be fair, she wasn't overly red pilled, but she accepted the logic of everything I put down.

You're right but enjoy fucking your microwaved doughnut. One just has to be aware of these traits and work around them.

I browse Cred Forums with my gf on my laptop in bed together.

How/where did you meet her?

C'mon burger, go for dr. hanz.

To be honest I doubt they do. I've seen the welcome refugees crowd and they're fucking traitors.

Mein schatz has been exposed to unique background where resources were scarce and racism against whites is common.

This is the point. I did lost all motivation for the future, because everything I do is irrelevant in my country. And there is no coutnry to escape to. Canada, USA, Australia ? They are all lost too

Uh, redpilled guys are the ones wearing pepe shirts. It should be pretty obvious, even if they have it on under a leather jacket.

>One just has to be aware of these traits and work around them

Working around them doesn't work. Fucking a microwaved doughnut is more dignified than having cunts vote for shitskin immigration like it's the case now.

None, you have to fuck her and redpill her yourself faggot.

Pretty much like how this user did.
He earns bonus points for landing her when she was still young. She wasn't old enough to have crazy idea solidify her world outlook yet.

That's true. With the way things are headed the future seems pretty bleak. Hopefully people will start to realize how messed up everything is, but I fear most countries in Europe are too far gone unless they do something drastic.

We're kinda known for drastic stuff.

Worry more about yourself.

Your more likely to be hit by a truck while running a marathon. [spoiler] except in France odds are much higher. [/spoiler]

Cheer up Klaus, fighting hard for a hopeless cause is 2nd nature to your kind

Ahmed isnt your gf, you are his Sven.

There is resistance. Especially in the east, but most people are lazy and bluepilled to realize what is happening. What really concerns me is the condition of girls from the young generation. They soke up all the propaganda like a sponge. They act like nigger or talk like that and are incredibly bluepiled

Midwest small town, working at a small walmart as a cashier.

Simple, and what I did with mine essentially. Find a girl who isn't absolutely brain washed. The best is when they say they "don't know" when you ask them about political things. They may say they don't know enough to have an opinion. Basically, it means they are a particularly skeptical woman and not prone to absolute brainwashing. There's some logic there. The left has tried to brainwash them for their whole life, and the most they've accomplished was to turn this girl agnostic.

From that point, you develop a close relationship starting platonic and moving into a serious relationship. Never talk about political things more than just basic queries to figure out her stance. You can just say you don't know about whatever particular issue until you're especially close to her and have been dating for a while. At that point, when political things come up you do it very very slowly over a long period of time. You drop facts out one by one, as slow as possible. Work on one fact, nice and slow, until finally they admit that it's a fact. Then, over time, get them to admit the logical implications of that fact. For instance, if black-on-black crime is the number one cause of black male death, maybe it's not a police issue, maybe there's a culture of violence (or a hormonal/genetic predisposition, depending on how far you are with your gf in her "education") in the black male community. Maybe that's what BLM should focus on instead of the very rare police shooting, which is usually justified anyway.

You develop a particular issue until they come to the logical conclusion and agree with you because they've come to accept the undeniable evidence. For instance, after you get them to accept that black culture causes huge death rates in the black community, bring up "an article that you found" (actually find an article) which shows that higher testosterone causes increased violence, backed up with statistics as to the high test levels of male prisoners.

What state btw?

You're a medfag, help to make
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3787410/Could-babies-conceived-without-mother-Healthy-embryos-non-egg-cells-landmark-experiment.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/05/04/artificial-womb-breakthrough-sparks-row-over-how-long-human-embr/
happen.

It would solve pretty much every issue we're facing.

You have to search for beta-girls. Sociophobic girls are very easy to redpill, because they will not be influenced by other girls. Contra - beta girls are rarely above 6/10, pro - if you will be good, you can get yourself a very comfy gf.

Small. Women have little to no reason to not be liberal and take more of your rights and freedoms for her and her "sisters" benefit since there is no reprocussion for her actions in modern 1st world society.

CONT.

Then, after you show how male prisoners have abnormally high test levels, maybe you say "huh, did you know that blacks have higher test levels, on average, than other races? I wonder if that has anything to do with their culture of violence." Say it GENUINELY curiously, as if you are yourself just considering this crazy idea. You're playing Socrates here. It opens up the door for HER to actually start thinking for herself. Even if she doesn't agree with that, it causes cognitive dissonance. Keep going with it on one particular subject over a long period of time and eventually, your constant and slow drip of facts will shatter her thin veneer that protects her from reality. Slowly, slowly, she will come to see the harsh reality we live in. Slowly, she will become just as pissed off and miserable as we all already are. The blue pill is gone, she can never get it back, she will see the world for all the bad that it really has.

My gf is a strong Trump supporter now, by the way. She goes to school at a crazy-liberal school, and constantly complains about the dipshits there. As nice as it is to live in a hopeful, fictitious little bubble, we need more people out there who think rationally.

Godspeed.

Godspeed, user

Most young girls are extremely gullible and they are indoctrinated into feminism and get progressively more bluepilled. Most people in America only watch mainstream news and believe that it is completely accurate. Meanwhile, the news is not covering important issues and is extremely biased. I have not heard one news outlet talk about ICANN, BLM riots, or the migrant crime epidemic. People are continuously becoming less aware of what is happening and they happily accept the information that is fed to them.

Virginia

But you have Trump, don't you ? Even if he loses people, who supported him are not going to go away. This means you have a large grup of people, who want a chnage. Or do you percive it in an other way ?

Nice triple doubles. Never thought it'd be hard to find a rational guy in Virginia. Maybe you don't tend to like them as much, but it seems like athletes are somewhat more likely to be rational. At least, they seem to be the small bastions of intelligent people at otherwise left-flooded colleges. Another option is maybe former military? You can meet someone at a local gun range, too, I bet!

Currently cucking a woman, as in I have kids from a past relationship and she is helping to raise them.

That is the actual definition of a cuckold, btw

We have Trump, but only time will tell if he wins the election. If he loses it will deflate the stamina of conservatives and the left will constantly praise Clinton and shame Trump supporters. If Trump loses, the left will do all in its power to squash those who think differently.

Don't forget that they will tip the vote by flooding the nation with Mexicans.

None, wait for the robo-waifus.

I hope he does.It will have an great impact on europe too. And I always wanted to be in america, when it was great. You know that time like video related

youtube.com/watch?v=zCuTtN40G-E

Virginia is pretty blue now. I live in the suburbs so there are not many guys my age, mostly families. I commute to the city for university, but it is a liberal city and school. I've never been one for athletes, as they usually just date for sex and don't have anything interesting to say (stereotyping obviously). The thing about intelligent guys is that they often are not as confident around girls. I'm really shy so I would need a guy to initiate a conversation.

I know a 23 year old 5"5 redpilled, black hair, white complexion, D's and a great curvy body and i mean proper curvy like Marilyn Monroe/Christina Aguilera curvy. How do I reel her in and impregnate her?

I'll be voting for Trump and I hope he wins. I would have liked to live in America during that time as well. In my opinion it was the pinnacle of modern society, the sixties ruined it with drugs and sex and it has just been downhill from there.

>pinnacle of modern society
This is so true. Sure there was crime and death as always in human history. But I have feeling that the mentalitly and the enviroment was rather healthy. People were acting nice to eatch other. No harmfull influence like drugs or promiscuity. Family values, effort for progress, humblenesss...All lost

you'd have a better chance at a get on Cred Forums than getting a gf at all

>People were acting nice to eatch other. No harmfull influence like drugs or promiscuity. Family values, effort for progress, humblenesss...All lost

Nothing's stopping you from being nice to other people or not doing drugs or fucking around, or caring for your family or being humble.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Oh my God, my heart, it aches... This video truly captures the perfect comparison of how it was and how it is. That was utopia. It's gone now. Apparently, I've been to that same park several times, but it was nothing like that. Oh, I long for a different time. The west is so sick it hurts me.

Oh I do all of that.I always treat people with respect. I never drank alcohol nor did drugs in my whole life. I keep a good relationship with my family and I am a virgin as emberassing as it sounds

My grandparents always speak fondly of that time. And America was a more homogeneous society back then which I feel added a sense of community. Feminism and the destruction of the nuclear family brought about the end of that era. Now people my age are mocked if they want to lead a more traditional life.

>What are the chances of finding a white redpilled GF that isn't overly religious and is still a virgin at age 20?
Depends where you look - both geographically and socially. For example, we have a few here but I'd be surprised if we'd be some sort of leader in this regard. I suspect the latter ("socially") is more important than the former. Reasonable girls, and yet virgins by the age of 20 are usually ones with some issues (looks, depression etc) or not interested in relationships so you won't find many such girls at parties, clubs etc. A relatively good, but very hit-and-miss way would be to look around the class when in college - you get all kinds of people that way, including ones who normally detach themselves from social scene.

Moving to highly religious area won't likely help too much, unless it'd be seriously restrictive place (but then you're more likely to find the girl either quite religious or haste only due to fear of consequences and lack of lifestyle alternatives).

If you are absolutely keen on getting attractive girl of exactly all those traits, be prepared for a need to look hard wherever you'll go, be prepared that she'll have some other issues (because, again, reasonable, good looking girls, even really non-slutty ones usually at least had some guy by 20 whom they considered their 'true love' and offered their cherry to, no matter how their relationship progressed later) - mental, emotional or go MGTOW though I suspect in the last case it won't be a wise choice and ultimately won't make you as happy as adjusting your criteria to the person - you just dropped shitload of them, together with what you dislike and expected us to find you a place with a girl who would fit.

Won't work that way. Look, again, wherever, make allowances because by the age of 20 most people will be complex enough that they will have some shit - and see if you can still work with whatever differences you will have without compromising your values.

I've accepted that there's no point of getting a GF.

They're all going to dump me once something better comes along or they get bored. I don't want a rape charge for picking up a bar slut, either.

more like what are the chances of finding gf

Why even live ?

I don't blame you. If I was a guy I would stay away from millennial girls as well.

Mostly impossible. I enjoy my sex life with my ultraliberal gf but I don't have any illusions about the long term. I don't think she has either, given that she is fully aware of my beliefs. For marrying you need good genes in a place not spoiled by toxic cultural influence. I think a moderate Muslum woman would be your best shot, this is where I am looking at.

Good question.

>Should I give up and go MGTOW?

Yes. There are no NAWALTs.

Women are animals, and should be treated with less dignity than a dog.

When the women's rights bubble pops, I will own pigs, and human bitches will eat from their trough while my dogs eat at the dinner table.

>What are the chances of finding a white redpilled GF that isn't overly religious and is still a virgin at age 20?
If you're in the American Midwest about 25%
Other than that you won't find one anywhere except maybe a farm girl out in the middle of nowhere Canada
I got lucky and found my gf who's only been with 5 dudes prior and didn't pop her cherry until she was 18. She isn't a degenerate, loves Dixie, hates most shitskins, the government, hippies, leftists, and most people. Only caveat is that found her on Cred Forums, but in this day and age the chances of finding all that in one person out irl is astronomical

Plz be my redpill gf ;-;

Sad to hear. Try initiating yourself, I know how hard it is but these days it increases your odds significantly. Also, if other rational guys are anything like me, they'll be so angry/jaded with all this bullshit that they start thinking they hate people. We don't hate people, we hate idiots, but it's hard to put things into proper perspective sometimes.

I get it on the typical fratboy/jock thing, but I guess look for the quiet athlete? Just spitballing. Alternatively, find a somewhat religious guy. Even if you aren't particularly religious, it's likely to work. Unless he's Amish, Mormon, LDS etc, it's likely he can accept your beliefs.

Eat shit juden enabler

Sad part is I'm in this generation.

I've had many girls offer me a FWB relationship but I turned them down due to my morals.

I'd rather have a relationship than just a cock socket.

I got so much shit for doing it, but I don't care really. I'm okay without a GF now but it gets a tad lonely at times, mostly Friday nights.

Thanks. I just joined my university's conservative club and I've met some nice people. I still have hope. I think I need to find a guy slightly older than college age though since most guys don't want to get married until they're a bit older.

I get the jaded thing.

Every lefty shitter I've known to watch MSNBC just drinks it in. The Craigslist guy I'm splitting rent with is this pot-bellied fuck in his early 60s who recently had a stroke because he eats like a child. Jell-O, cookies, and poorly cooked high-fat meat.
His day consists of passing out and watching MSNBC, which he LAUGHS at whenever they insult Trump. It's just like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=AmBHPNcOsj4

He has a "girlfriend" who is this morbidly obese sack of genetic waste that relies on a power chair and a walker, and has been in and out of the hospital for the last two months. He collects some kind of disability and probably loves the idea of GIBS. No doubt he deserves to be taken care of by society. One time I was talking to him about this soul food place I went to because he eats that kind of shit regularly and he said "black people seem to have a knack for that sort of thing" as if it validated them. It took some willpower for me not to reply "yeah, that and violent crime, but that's about it."

I doubt I will force feed him redpills before I leave, it doesn't seem worth it. I'd rather just let him wallow in his waste of a life; he's probably going to die soon anyway. He's one of those shitters that willingly supports Hillary Clinton regardless of her level of corruption or dishonesty. Not that he really sees true information anyway, because MSNBC is his sole source of information.

Btw. what profession are you aspiring ?

I think I can snag me a sexy little redneck

Did it once.

im surprised you have that up there. you probably wont find a woman who's a virgin after twenty unless shes a christ cuck, or a feminist who's terrified of dicks, and you don't want to live with that. most women, even in college campuses over here aren't really feminists, they just keep their mouths shut to avoid the neon colored tumors that their virgin at 40 teachers want approval from. if you want a family oriented woman, who doesn't give a a shit about feminism, and is a virgin, check out a rural area. be wary though, if there lying about never having fucked, you might get cucked by their cousin.

>iktf

As I was finishing up my masters in Canada this year, I got to talk to a lot of the younger students who I was a teaching assistant for. Every girl I met who was 18-22 had no interest in marriage, and were disgusted by the idea of having children. They all went out on Friday nights and got black-out drunk, and would take home random guys. One girl who was 21 actually cried to me one time about how she could not find a boyfriend and asked me why. I was very blunt and told her that most guys will not date a girl who has slept around a lot. Her response?

Verbatim

"I am just doing what guys do!"

What guys? The majority of men I know are not sleeping around. In fact most of them would have been lucky to have gotten laid in the previous month. The only exception being a Chad-like friend I had who could have his pick of the litter.

When I told her I want to get married and have children she laughed at it, as did most of the girls her age. Why would you want to have a girlfriend, who is not interested in marriage or children? What is the end-game for that type of relationship?

Media has ruined women. They have put it into their heads that all guys are bar stars who go around banging random women every weekend. In the age of "equality", that means women should go around getting banged every weekend.

There is no turning back. We need to let it burn.

Don't let your loneliness get in the way of your morals. I get shit for not wanting casual relationships too. I'm used to being lonely, but I've actually gotten to the point where I enjoy being alone. Just don't dwell on the fact that you're single and don't associate with people who give you crap about your personal choices.

Get your free degree, marry VA burger, become burger, help make America great again?? www.throwawaymail.com/ ASK DR HANZ, ASK HER DOiT.

kek wills it

It's not going to happen, sorry. This is just daydreaming of you

My parents are lefties and they act like CNN and MSNBC is their religion. It's extremely frustrating to say the least. I'm trying to gradually redpill my mom, so far I've convinced her that modern feminism is horrible. Unfortunately my dad is too far gone. He told me point blank a few weeks ago that if I didn't vote for Hillary that he would blame me if she lost. I told him that I was an adult and it was not his business who I vote for.

Pro tip Cred Forums

All women are attention whores. You can snag the sexiest girl as a moderately attractive man by just opening up your ears. She will tell you what you need to say and you just bounce it back at her while not being a beta bitch.

She will spread her legs so fucking fast and cream herself if you just say what she needs to hear.

Redneck girls fuck like animals, problem is you'll almost never find a virgin among them

Praise kek

Thanks user, I've distanced myself from those people. They're shitty friends and I had to do away with them.

I'm moving to a new state come June so I'll have a new start eventually. Im moving out of NJ to NC, more redpilled there than here.

I'm a double major. Criminal justice and forensic science. Taking criminal justice classes and seeing real crime statistics is what made me redpill.

That's actually a really good idea, don't know why I didn't think of that! I'm 24 with a 21 year old gf, and I think it's a good age difference. The whole women's biological clock thing combined with the need to have careers and a house and all when planning for a family make it almost necessary for the guy to be older than the girl.

Personally, I'm still in school so there isn't the advantage of a career headstart, but I know I'll need every bit of extra maturity for a stable family. I think a lot of guys are the same these days, because nobody is really teaching guys how to grow up and be men. On top of that, the job market is so shit that a guy is lucky to make enough to live comfortably as a single person.

>Taking criminal justice classes and seeing real crime statistics is what made me redpill.
I thought they were rigges as they are in germany. But ofc people, who work their now the reality. Are you become an officer or inspector ?

I want there to be an American-European exchange program where we trade liberals and conservatives, respectively. Then we can just wait for each social experiment to prove its worth to the world. This would never happen, of course, because leftists are the most self-righteous people around and think every society on Earth deserves their infection.

Although to be strictly fair, they only show correlation. The cause effect may well be in reverse: disloyal women are more likely to want and persue multiple sex partners. For example, teaching women not to have sex before marriage may only mask their personal true nature.

GrROW A PAIR DR HANZ ASK FOR EMAIL

>Wants marriage
>"I'm really shy so I would need a guy to initiate"

What the hell are you talking about ? You can't be that naive

Are you interested in science in general? Have you ever thought about being a military wife? What would you think about living in Colorado or Florida?

I agree. Most girls my age think that being promiscuous is attractive to guys. It might attract a guy who will hook up with you for a while, but it ruins the girl in the long run. My two best friends are like me, 21 and virgins, but all other girls I know sleep around. Then they complain that they always get dumped after a month.

With the women power narrative telling women that it's ok to be sluts, you have 80% of the female population sleeping with 20% of guys. I feel like we are in the age of the beautiful ones, from that John B. Calhoun experiment. Our society is failing.

I met my wife playing L4D lmao

autistic nerdettes are the way to go, they are basically already housewives from being NEETs

Fear not comrade, there's a reason I'm joining the military. We shall annex English Canada and deport all libtards to Quebec, Hooah!

>unmarried religious woman or a woman with high morals.
Relibious women are one of the biggest whores this planet can produce.
I've had a typical religious friend, she was sweet redhead that was 10/10 student thorught primary and middle school but in high school she just started fucking random dudes every week because "she was represed by religion and she couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to be free". Just find a normal gf with low number of previous partners and slowly redpill her like said. Women are liberal by default becasue muh feelings. Redpill her through daily conversations and good dicking.

eh whatever I tried

go to church, militaries have insane divorce rates, and go home shill/CTR

Yeah my parents are both lefties. I actually used to be as well until the media's treatment of George Zimmerman revealed their manipulation of information (particularly the edited audio of his 9-1-1 call).

I've been trying to redpill my dad with a small amount of success. My mom is one of those "businesswoman" feminists, so 2nd wave I guess, and is voting for Hillary because she's a woman.

I had a friend purge about a year ago and I moved as well. Honestly, getting their toxicity out of my life has really made me a better person.

There's someone out there for you, user. I married a redpilled 7/10. Turns out she had been visiting Cred Forums way before I started. When she starts talking about her hatred for spics and normies she doesn't stop for a good hour or so.

What did you try ? We live more than 2000 km away from eatch other ? Don't know eatch other aside from nearly same political viewpoints and you want us to marry ?

I think what is really going to be the kicker for society is how the "beta uprising" is actually playing out. Chads, for all of their physical attributes, don't generally have the greatest intellectual capacity. Betas have been the backbone of modern societies advances for a while now. In general those who are not physically dominating, try to compensate through intellect. However, remove their incentive to achieve (ie marriage, children, and a stable relationship) and they turn from nerds into geeks.

The difference being nerds are intellectual, while geeks are the stereotypical basement dwelling do-nothing. Both have similar social tendencies but geeks produce nothing.

The beta uprising, is essentially the sexodus. Let the top 20% have all the women, and the bottom 80% will stop holding up society as they always have. Collapse is imminent, and the bottom 80% will be watching with glee.

learn japanese and go to japan

you'll find yourself a conservative waifu in no time

unless of course you are chinese in which case you are fugged :-DDD

I know a few redpilled girls at my uni.

They are quite secretive about it but I could easily guess because they read alt-right feeds on Facebook and Twitter, read anti-degeneracy books, and they bear crosses.
I can't blame them because there are too many liberal degenerates too.

Not necessarily true. The few I know are extremely educated. They're trying to prove how being conservative is a good thing through their thesis.

Personally, I'm going to freeze my eggs soon since with each year a woman gets older there is an increase of birth defects. Our generation was coddled by our parents and it really screwed us up. And obviously immigration has destroyed the job market, especially for men, since so many illegals work manual labor jobs which could have been a great first job for an American guy.

Well, political tribalism has a stronger effect than even racial tribalism. According to the single source I heard this information from -- which I think was Molyneux.

Germany is gone, we have Trump, exchanging emails is a start, I have friends all over the world, distance is meaningless if you're mature. Yolo dude I'm in Florida but hell I'd go to the wedding of anons.

>Germany is gone, we have Trump

Does someone have that pic with the two niggers where the one looking through the window says "tell them europe is lost and that they should move here, we need someone to pay for our welfare"?

I don't know for sure yet. It kind of depends on if I meet a guy and start a family. If I do have a family I would want a less intense job, like a forensic analyst. But if I don't have a family then I would want to be a detective or in the FBI. Luckily, my major has a lot of different career opportunities.

Never Florida. Colorado is nice, but I haven't been there since marijuana has been legalized. I don't think I'd make a good military wife.

>Our generation was coddled by our parents
CoddIed by our mothers* you mean.
If any fathers were doing it, its because they were cucks and didn't wear the pants in the reIationship.

>I believe humans are capable of their own actions

What is free will? Why do women even try

Lmao. Good luck with Hofer though, don't mess up again!

Would like one in NZ.

Gas yo self skype!

Cool..Did you have a good GPA ?

Ironically, I was pretty left until I went to college. But the real thing that snapped me out of being bluepilled was feminism. When I was exposed to feminists my age I realized how hypocritical and disgusting they were. After I stopped being a dictionary definition feminist I started my ideological transformation.

this , gotta be care full tho. i broke an ex years ago , ruined her religion and faith , she came from a VERY religious family, nuns etc. and she still can't go to church . felt like a dick about it to be honest, i believe in god, but my views on religion rubbed off on her and she just could not compute , got her with the holocaust tho 'i never read any of this stuff before, this stuff clearly isn't true, but a lot of people still died' kek

>quick, let me switch the topic so that I don't have to think about the point

What makes you think that you as American are in any position to tell anyone else is "gone"?

desu it doesn't matter to make your wife/girIfriend proper redpiIIed.
Just make sure she isn't a Ieftie.
Who you reaIIy need to focus on are your chiIdren.

Were you left on all topics, like immigration, gun laws, racial equalitiy ?

True. My dad is a cuck, so I just said parents. But, yes, mothers are the ones who turned this generation into adult babies.

You don't. The best you can do is to find a girl that wants to be a housewife and raise many children and have her focus on the kids and home.

She'll claim they're just leftovers or was stashing them for her friend and turn it into a trust issue on your part?

>I want a pure virgin gf, but she can't be religious because religion is stupid and I want to fuck her asap and I want to do all sort of degenerate shit with her in bed

Of course you can get a pure wife with good values, there's plenty of those around. The problem with you, and many other guys here, is that you want a woman who's a mix of conservative and liberal, so you can get everything you want served on a plate. You are extremely unlikely to get a pure virgin gf who will be willing to fuck you before you're married, and if you're lucky enough to land a pure virgin wife, she will be very reluctant to do all that kinky shit you've been dreaming about. These girls have heard all their lives that sex is dirty and bad and that they're worthless if they're not virgins, so of course they will not become sex hungry nymphs after you get married. They might loosen up more and more after the years go by though.

If you want a pure loyal virgin gf who will magically turn into a slut for you only, and who doesn't put any real demands on you as a man, husband and provider, then you're better off going mgtow. You will never find a girl like that. If you're willing to become a good traditional man, and you're willing to wait with sex until after marriage, and you don't expect degenerate sex from your wife (why the hell would a pure woman be interested in anal and rough throat fucking? be realistic), then you are very likely to find a woman like that.

Right now you're the male version of a woman who demands a rich husband, but doesn't want to work, cook, clean or have children. In order to get something you have to give something too.

this is the only correct answer. You have to let your woman know what is acceptable and unacceptable. Anytime I'm watching a movie and a person has an affair, I immediately remind her that if anything like that ever happened I would be gone that second with no hesitation. You have to put your foot down and stand your ground and she will respect that.

I'm still in college, but yes. I have a 4.0.

get right with jesus , christians are by design conservative with traditional family values (men are men, women are women). outside of religion you get the liberals and the feminists , fedoras, the 'intellectuals'. one of the benefit religion offers is social structure.

Also, it's not ideal to have a gf who isn't a Virgin but it's extremely realistic. Just don't get with a whore who just suddenly became a good girl.

Good for you user. I'm going to do the same. Hopefully life gets better from here.

>christians are by design conservative with traditional family values (men are men, women are women)

And the children will be your wife's.

Nigga, the German himself said it, and you're not even German either. Take your passive-aggressive bs outta here.

I did respond. Don't like Florida, Colorado is ok. I don't think I would be a good military wife. I like science, I study forensic science at university.

Yeah my mum kinda did it with me, Iucky my dad was so right-winged that he was the opposite and kinda worked out ok.
Trying to make sure my mates are pussies now too, but they're naive idiots who don't beIieve the idiots I teII them, but they're getting there.
This desu.
a girI with one or two partners from proper reIationships is better than a compIete virgin because virgins tend to be too attached.

This google thinks he's gonna fuck virgin... lmao

Virgins don't fuck Googles. They only fuck Googles once they've become worn out Crack whores.

You don't need a redpilled gf. You need a submissive gf that will allow you to redpill her.

underrated. This is true a good hearted women, deserves a good man.
Most people on here don't fully fulfill the criteria of a good future husband

Also

>redpilled
>dating a sandgoogle

Pick one. No redpilled white woman will sully their genes with you.

Don't come to the US

DO NOT move to Colorado. The geography is great, but the geography is great in California too, would you move there? It's so bad in CO that they now have to put signs on the road saying "Road rage: it's not worth it" and shit like that. There are frequent road rage shooting incidents. I've driven through it on a road trip, it was hell. Post-MJ Colorado is not the place to go.

Anyways...
Good idea, and I personally think more healthy, smart and strong white men should start donating sperm as well. Aside from that actually paying the men fairly well and those being the characteristics most women want in a sperm donor, I guess it kind of ensures a gene pool diversity/backup just in case.

I'd love to have more manual labor jobs available, I'd love to work one myself, at least for a while. Hard to find work out here. And even if there was a shortage of workers legitimately (there's not), a shortage of workers means each worker gets paid more because of demand, which is very welcome.

Shit, I need more friends. 5 AM and I'm talking to strangers about how stupid people are. Fuck my gay-ass state, there are so few decent people here.

This. Upgrade her from private to general. Choose very wisely.

The only chance of you finding a girl who made it through her teenage years a virgin is if she's fat or ugly. That's the brutal truth, user. You can choose between a fat virgin and a used hot chick. Your choice.

You MIGHT get lucky and find a hot girl who's just egotistic enough to think that every single boy who's thrown himself at her since she hit puberty was beneath her. That's not ideal either.

But the likelihood that you find an actually attractive, well-adjusted female who is still a virgin at even 18 is fucking hilarious.

Pic unrelated.

I've always been anti interventionalist and against illegal immigration. When I was left I didn't really care about issues that matter like foreign policy or the economy. I only cared about liberal social issues. As I grew up I realized that my political priorities were in the wrong place.

>Nigga
Kek
>the German himself said it,
If one guy whining determines what's going on in a country, then I guess the US is gone too:
>It's gone now.

>and you're not even German either.
So? Completely unrelated. I'm trying to get into the Americucks' thinking process that have every statistic available to them yet still think they're in a position to look down on any other country regarding future prospects.

I think most people on here were left, because of the indoctrination at school. For my part I was also a leftie before 18. My mother was also literaly a comunist, who came from eastern europe.I voted for communist parties. I didn't think I did a bad thing, I always thought I was fighting for justice. But that shifted as i grew up

It will. You're moving out of NJ so thing will only get better once you're out of there!

I'm not sure what your view of the military is but life for me is:
>will never deploy
>do actual science for work at an ultimately TS level
>though eventually will have to give up this position and do something else somewhere else

Comcast is doing some bullshit with their Internet service so I didn't see your response. I'm getting ready for work and leaving in about 20 minutes. Would you be willing to chat privately later through some other program?

You dont find one, you make one.

For the first year I voted I only voted for people because they were democrats. I also thought I was doing the right thing since that what my parents did, and they also made it seem that republicans were evil. I'm glad I'm more aware now.

You won't find one that's redpilled when you meet them.

Odds are they will be liberal at the very least, with varying views on the rest of what you mentioned.

Your job is going to be to convert them, slowly, over many years, to the correct line of thought. There's a lot of different methods on how to do this, but the easiest is to not be a faggot, assert dominance, and ensure that you are always in control of your domain, while not coming off as an abusive pile of shit in the process.

After 8 years, mine is nearly completed, there's just some holdout viewpoints left to smash to pieces.

My will is clearly keks will.

The educational system the key point. In germany it is in completly in hands of the goverment and the political parites, which implement their idealogies there. What is is in the US like ? I don't demand that people get told the "right" things. Just pure critical thinking outside of buzzwords. Like racist,nazi, muh 1933

I worked a semi manual labor job through high school and it really helped to shape me as a person. I became more responsible, stronger, and I really learned the value of a dollar. If more people worked a manual job, we would have a better society. I need more friends too. I've been lurking here all night.

Leftist Marxists hold nearly uninhibited sway at essentially every level of the American education system at this point. We're taught what to think, not how to think.

I don't have any social media so I don't really have anywhere to talk?

Yeah even if LONDON doesn't seem like it would be a thing I'd at least like the chance to make a redpilled friend, especially a female for the rare perspective.

Lol shit, you stayed awake past 8 AM for you? That's even worse than I've been lately, and that's saying something!

If we both need friends, want to exchange contact info somehow? I'll probably never be anywhere near VA, but at least we could IRL shitpost DJT into office.

>Visit Varg's YT channel
>go to comments
>look for a girl
>talk to her

Done.

From what I understand, now common core is practiced in most American schools. I grew is in a slightly conservative pocket, but even there most of the teachers were liberal. I didn't really pay attention to politics back then as I just followed my parents. In high school students were just taught to memorize and regurgitate what the teachers told them. College in the US is the center of liberal brainwashing and sjw propaganda.

>implying there are any girls watching Varg

discordapp.com > Open Discord in Browser
Create an ID and post it or Add Friend
My name there is my ID in this thread: 6rbsE/XH

Are you retarded? You're saying I have no say since I'm not German, which is already hypocritical since you're not either, so I point out that a German said it and now you're saying he's not valid. I'm not even looking down, I'm being realistic, look at the top German parties, all libtards and bible thumpers. Germany is lost, it's over, and so would Austria and the US (Like you pointed out) if not for Hofer and Trump respectively, hell even your parliament is way better than our congress. Lmao are you that easily triggered by an American that you have to "up one" a foreign country?

Yeah it's 8:30 here. I don't have any social media so I don't know what or how I would exchange contact info.

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

Yes there are. Check the comments.

Shitty ass /r9k/ thread.

Sage.

You won't find a girlfriend because deep inside you're all insecure fucking teenagers retards that need to grow up both emotionally and spiritually.

Any man who would date an feminist like you is blue pilled. You want to have power over your life instead of submitting to your husband as the leader of the family? Your willful attitude will break up your relationship with any poor cuckold you happen to snare, or more accurately a real man has no patience or interest in a woman who is deluded into thinking she can "think for herself".

>You're saying I have no say since I'm not German
Where?

>Lmao are you that easily triggered by an American that you have to "up one" a foreign country?
I don't have to "up one" any country. I do like pointing out hypocrisy though, like it's the case whenever an American acts as if any other country is worse off than his own.

You haven't gotten Trump elected yet and it might very well be that they cheat him out of this election, just like it happened here with Hofer. And that's ignoring how stupid putting all your eggs into this one basked is in the first place.

Even IF you might get Trump elected, he might very well be a fraud or just unable to effectively change a thing. Whether or not a country has a future isn't determined if there's one halfway decent politician in there.

what is your 4 digit tag

Easy, I made a throwaway email. [email protected]

From there I guess we can exchange numbers or something, I don't know. We can decide later, or just use email even if it's a hassle.

someone suggested a site called discordapp.com for communication

I'll make a throwaway as well. disregard my previous comment

I actually have discord already, so I'm ok with that too!

>Hurr durr I want a gf who follows Christian ideals closely but Isn't religious

@helraizer?

Found my Cred Forums wife in Cred Forums, but not in Cred Forums. I just lucked out.

>Christian ideals

Women staying virgins were a thing before Joseph got divinely cucked, lad.

Mine is

[email protected]

i met my wife at a graduation party for a childhood friend's roommate, she lived next door.

most non-autists dont have a tough time meeting women since we constantly put ourselves in situations where you might meet a girl.

neither of us are conservacucks though.

funny how all the single, lonely virgins on here are conservative.

Take it from me, you FUCKING LEAF... don't aim too high for virgin, and find easily manipulitive women who you can redpill, and make her your wife in time, but make sure she has ditched the kool-aid before you fully commit. Liberals love to drink the kool-aid and keep making batch after batch themselves to remain blind.

I found a naive conservative qt and turned her into one of us. She browses and posts now.
Women need a strong man to lead them otherwise they turn to some other form of authority, be it the government or jamal.

>You're saying I have no say since I'm not German
>Where?
>"What makes you think that you as American"

> I do like pointing out hypocrisy
Where's the hypocrisy? Germany is objectively worst and it's a pity, I'm not saying America is the best either, actually America is not even great but it could be and as an American I have to support it, and I only mentioned America because the discussion was between an American and a German.

>all your eggs into this one basket
??? Even with right-wing majority in both of my congress as well as state governors and your parliament, we're both still screwed without the right president, I go die in a proxy war against Russia or a blm google and you get raped by "refugees". I hope Trump and Hofer win, but Germany has no one, nothing more to say.

>a future isn't determined if there's one halfway decent politician
Putin? Pinochet? All it takes is a leader and Trump isn't perfect but he's not a fraud either.

What does the rest of the sentence say, you imbecile?

>Germany is objectively worst
It's not 62% white, run by a nigger, having more kikes than Israel, so no - it's not even close as being as shitty as America, which was the original point: you cucks acting as if you're not the furthest down the drain.

What Uni? Va here as well, would date/10

Not for you

The rest of the sentence doesn't make a difference.... Whatever, I'm not arguing with an irrational racist lol...

Ugh worst Korea. Dude real men want a wife not a gold digging grown ass child with benefits. You're confusing independence with arrogance; she better think for herself, I'm tired of women who need to be told what to do or need validation.

>The rest of the sentence doesn't make a difference....
Of course it does, because the focus is you being an American, not you being non-German.

>Whatever, I'm not arguing with an irrational racist lol...
>animepic
You could've revealed that you're a shill 16 posts sooner. Good thing this thread is pretty much over.

>American non-German
Either way I can still point out when another country is not doing well...

>Praise Trump, Hofer, Putin, and Pinochet
>Still a shill
lol k 62%

I have a redpilled Asian gf who knows the holocaust isn't real

Email me ram qt

[email protected]

O-oh shit BTFO

All of those things?

Almost 0 because you also have to both be compatible

>still a virgin
There's your problem you Skype. She will either be fat and ugly or ugly and fat. Good luck.

You're chances are very low if looking online. Just like how the internet makes us think we are redpilled for being racist and shit, it makes females think they are redpilled for being into all that new wave feminism, fat acceptance, gender pronouns shit. The internet is literally going to cause us to stop breeding.