Simpsons BTFO Trumplets

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

Reminder that Simpsons BTFO Trump and his pathetic supporters.

>8m views
>overwhelmingly positive like ratio despite Cred Forumss usual raid tactics

hahahahah you will be remembered as complete idiots when Hillary wins. I'm going to laugh at you every day after the election and bask in your tears.

I will NEVER let you forget how much hope you had, and how determined you were, just to fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vWgI2YAupCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>watching the simpsons

Like it or not the Simpsons has a massive demographic and is still extremely popular. Just because you and this little circle of social outcasts with even worse political ideologies doesn't like it, doesnt mean the rest of the world doesnt.

Fact.

You sound angry and petty

It's not good for the body

Ah, your last bastion of hope is starting to fail eh? Can't even fight back anymore. Hilarious.

Simpsons should have been cancelled like 16 years ago. How is this show still running?

>woman using sex to get what she wants. even to change politics.

that felt redpilled

The Simpson's hasn't been good this entire fucking millennium, Classic Simpson's was some of the best shit ever made though.

You also are assuming and projecting

You should probably see someone, unless you already are; you should talk of these problems to a professional. It will help your life immensely.

It ended after season 12 right?

That clip is pro trump

>Thinks the Simpsons is great enough to swing votes
>Thinks Hillary is a better choice then Trump for the Americans
You're probably a faggot who's jimmies were rustled when the United Kingdom left the EU.

its pretty obv t.bh fa.m

Why arent you supporting trump like you trumplets always do? Why arent you making any arguments for him? its because you know its over. I'm loving every second of this.

jesus christ this show is awful, nothing about that was funny

I don't think you understand satire.

This is ridiculing anyone that bases their votes on attack adds. It isn't actually criticizing Trump because Trump only appears in an add on the television that was paid for by Hillary supporters.

I mean, satire is generally too complex for most people, but honestly.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, SHILL CUNT

what are you going to do when hillary wins?

Because nobody wants to be remembered as the executive who cancelled The Simpsons. I think the plan is to wait until the cast and crew either dies or retires.

Lol. 1.74 million. Fact.

and why the fuck do they think anyone is going to miss obama? Oh darn, the welfare population will miss their puppet who didn't even do anything to advance the black community. Honestly, maybe i will miss him. His main accomplishment was putting more black people on food stamps. He's done more to hurt the black community than help it.

Leaf

Why is it always Canadians making abhorrent posts?

Why do liberals do this?
>Hah! My favorite show confirmed my bias, got you!

Somehow they think this translates into them going to the polls.

I like how he says build another wall.
That implies he followed through with his promise of building the first one.

Its a symbol of our massive control over mainstream content. Its not just the Simpsons. Its everywhere. It's a constant barrage of anti-trump propaganda and its what will make you lose. This is a small piece of a large puzzle

You see how stupid you are not to understand that on your own? This is why you will fail. You are a total idiot who cannot see the big picture.

seems the real joke is homer's last line, "that's how i became a democrat". implying that people do it largely for social acceptance

It started as a meme 2bh. Then people started using proxies and actual leafs started shitposting more for you's.

I don't take leafs that make abhorrent posts serious most of the times. But it doesn't really matter anyway since Cred Forums is pure shit nowadays.

or it means the first wall was a horrible failure and thus requires another that will fail as well

delusional trumplet trying to find the silver lining in this thunderstorm that covers his entire political ideals

If you think this is bad wait until your meme candidate loses.

You will wish it was another pol-harbour. It will be a nightmare that never fucking ends.

who bullied you when you were little? your projection is palpable.

REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN THE MEDIA TRIED TO MOCK TRUMP

YEAH, I DO ALSO

SEEMS LIKE IT WILL START WORKING THIS TIME FOR SURE

It prints shekels.
youtu.be/vWgI2YAupCM
That's a big assumption. Considering I have no idea how a land based USA-Mexico Wall can in any way relate to a USA-China wall.
Don't you have a dog to suck off?

All you cucks and nu-males said this same shit when Brexit went to the vote, and as soon as it became abundantly clear that leave was going to win you shut up real quick, can't wait for election night when you idiots have nothing to say, again.

>You will wish it was another pol-harbour.
I don't care about it that much, just another opportunity to make fun of amerifats on Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

>There are people out there right now that think the Democrats aren't working to enslave them

wew lad

I can taste your fear

No one likes the Simpsons anymore they dont even sell the newer season on DVD/BluRay because no one is buying.

>watching zombie simpson

Yeadh. we know there is a media and cultural oligarchy that supports abotion, multicultualism, statism, destruction of the family, sexual degeneracy, and the elimination of used to be called journalism, uncontrolled invasion of privacy, debasement of fatherhood, removal of property rights under the umbrella of environmentalism, we get that.

You must be so proud to be part of it as your mindless partisanism is exactly what got us to the juncture of a level of universal personal despair that mirrors that of the population of the USSR prior to its collapse..

(OP)
LEAF FIGHT!

>flag

that dude is hard as fuck. Jesus the worlds problems would be solved if everyone was half as tough as that

You sound upset. :^)

tfw he was born that way and lived like this all his life.

OP you come off as an angry dike. How accurate is that?

Daily reminder, this is how delusional reactionary conservatives with "Christian identity" were back in 2012.
I've been collecting snippets from the current "alt-right" fags, it is going to be fucking glorious.

Canadians gtfo

You write like 4th grader. Kill yourself.

damn amazing canadapost there boy
>watching a cartoon show for it's political opinions

Clicked the thread just to see OP flag. I was right.

say like fallout:

Nevada Nevada never changes

We'll never let the shills live down their most humiliating defeat come election day.

You'll be reminded every day for the rest of your lives of the time and energy wasted in futile attempts to stump the Trump. It's going to feel good rubbing it in.

>I will NEVER

Wew lad! That is some salty butt hurt you've got there.

Off the meds today I see.

why does Marge sound like that?

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all the pathetic new fags that they should be using 4chanX to filter all canadian leaf tards.

Ever since people started filtering the leaf idiot, responses to leaf tard posts have dropped to an all time low, and the general quality of Cred Forums has risen dramatically

Get on our level new fags. Start filtering today or go back to Fakebook where you belong.

>Implying any publicity isn't good

Australians don't vote in US elections

It's sad seeing how far the Simpsons have fallen. Back in the show's prime, they used to be surprisingly balanced politically and didn't resort to the kind of partisan hackery that shit like Family Guy is known for.

>filtering
This isn't Reddit you massive cuck.

You're next limey cunt.

only spics still watch the simpsons so it makes sense

screen-capped ;^)

Because youtube views totally translates to votes