What do you have to say against Trump and his shit regarding renting to african-americans?

What do you have to say against Trump and his shit regarding renting to african-americans?

salon.com/2011/04/28/donald_trump_discrimination_suit/
>inb4 >Salon
Yes I know but I'm genuinely curious regarding this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t8fvC
westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/
youtube.com/watch?v=fNagUc6w0XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I couldn't care less. He could rape a baby on stage and then eat it and he'd still get my vote.

archive or pastebin. nobody will click that garbage

archive.is/t8fvC

How is it his fault if niggers can't afford to live there?

westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/

After renting apartments near googles, its a good business plan tbqh

Why the fuck would you rent something to this, it will only cost you money.

jump into a meat grinder shill

Not a shill, voting for Trump. But I don't exactly know a good way to rebuttal this

youtube.com/watch?v=fNagUc6w0XI

Ironically enough, this is the same exact logic that Hillary supporters have towards their own candidate. It's hilarious considering that despite how much each group hates each other, they are incredibly similar.

Hillary voters that are voting for Hillary are mostly unenthusiastic, but vote for her because they are scared of Trump.

Trump voters are voting for Trump either for the lels, or because they are scared of Hillary.

who cares fuck niggers

It's his property, its up to him who rents it

In 1974 the civil rights act which brought in a whole host of new laws, was still being figured out. In 1974 Trumps father Fred was running the company and most likely wouldn't have listened to his punk kid on the issue anyway. If he was really the problem Jesse Jackson wouldn't have been praising his helping the black community in NY.

Isn't this the thing that was against a group of people and was settled without any admission of guilt? Don't feel like reading a article written by them.

/thread

This.

Then they tear up the place and wreck everything and leave a YUGE MESS.

Do you think trump actually was the guy who went thru rental applications and denied black people?

hell no. He paid somebody.

But due to his employees decisions he has to pay

Neither do I, but I'm talking about the actual issue

Well that's that.

Molymeme addresses this in his last untruth about donald trump video, highly suggest you watch.

Basically, Trump did not want to rent to low income borrowers with shitty credit scores, neither did any of the other companies in this lawsuit.

Low income borrowers with shitty credit scores tend to be blacks/latino. Ironically they are the retards that helped the housing market along in 08'.

He was found of no wrong doing, and settled out of court.

NBD

Thanks, sage