en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan
youtube.com/watch?v=_5n4Ekddmmc
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og
nytimes.com/1999/10/25/us/trump-quits-grand-old-party-for-new.html?_r=0
articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/31/opinion/op-28208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh. Ross Perot though.

I thought that was O'Reilly

He's a good anti-cuck. Virile melanated bulls remain flaccid around him out of respect.

I wouldnt mind being his friend and spending time sipping tea w him

He would have been great and he should have listened to Steve Sailer.

Based. Loved watching him style on Elanor Clift and Clarence Page every weekend before John kicked the bucket. His columns are bretty good too.

His culture wars speech was great. He literally gets it. We need to help our people and take back our country.

He is proto-trump

He was a prototype Trump in terms of policies (tax China to bring back manufacturing jobs, strict immigration) but he is way more religious than even Rato and that probably turned off a lot of moderates, even back when he was running for president when gay marriage wasn't on the radar.

He triggers "muh free trade" faggots too. When will these "true conservatives" learn?

At one time he called out Holohoax BS

>Buchanan wrote that it was impossible for 850,000 Jews to be killed by diesel exhaust fed into the gas chamber at Treblinka in a column for The New York Post in 1990. Buchanan once argued Treblinka "was not a death camp but a transit camp used as a 'pass-through point' for prisoners". In fact, some nine hundred thousand Jews had died at Treblinka. When George Will challenged him about it on TV, Buchanan did not reply. In 1991 William F. Buckley, Jr. wrote a 40,000-word National Review article discussing anti-Semitism among conservative commentators focused largely on Buchanan; the article and many responses to it were collected in the book In Search of Anti-Semitism (1992). He concluded: "I find it impossible to defend Pat Buchanan against the charge that what he did and said during the period under examination amounted to anti-Semitism."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan

Didnt know he died...

F

How many redpills was he given?

>In fact, some nine hundred thousand Jews had died at Treblinka

citation needed

Yea mane no more McLaughlin group. Really bummin me out

The premptive Dugin of Trumpism

>understands the race problem
>understands the jewish problem
>understands the neocon problem

he's quite literally /ourguy/

In 2001 Pat Buchanan knew about the death of the west. The entire book is about how Muslims and minorities (Hispanics) will take over Europe and the United States due to us being pussies and birth rates. I would love to see an updated version.

He's the only politician that I agree with literally everything on

He's an OG conservative, but he babels too much about the Roman Empire and religion.

Very sharp.

He was actually publicly saying everything Cred Forums says now. Only like 20 years ago, more articulately, and with no anime.

Pat is fuckin based.

The only problem with Pat is he very anti-abortion, anti-birth control, and religious. And he is those things because he wants the WHITE birth rate to rise, not fall.

Hes our guy.

Yes. Read his book. Way ahead of his time.

is he /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=_5n4Ekddmmc
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og

great man wish he had become president paleo conservatism died with him till it was revived here on /new/ and Cred Forums

Is this good or more neocon gibberish?

>Is this good or more neocon gibberish?

Buchanan is the antithesis of neocons.

>neocon
are you new or just stupid?

I wish Trump was as articulate as this guy. If we had someone who combined this guy's knowledge and poise with Trump's mass appeal, we would have run away with this election in the current political climate. My hopes are at an all time low right now.

He's a pimp.

Watch him on The McLaughlin Group if you want to see OG political commentary.

Paleo-conservatism is best conservatism.

It's good. Pat's only flaw was being born to late too save us and too early to redeem us. God willing we may yet do him proud in the wars to come.

He was my first red pill in 1996. I saw his campaign commercial showing illegals crossing the boarder. So I ask my school teacher mother why she doesn't vote for him since she dislikes illegal Mexicans so much. "Oh no we wouldn't be white enough for people like him" (blonde haired blue eyed) so she voted Clinton again. I learned about Democrat hypocrisy.

>''Look, he's a Hitler lover,'' Mr. Trump said, alluding to the recent debate over Mr. Buchanan's view that in World War II Hitler initially presented no serious threat to the United States.

>''I guess he's an anti-Semite,'' Mr. Trump said, raising an accusation Mr. Buchanan has repeatedly denied in his career as White House strategist and talk show polemicist. ''He doesn't like the blacks, he doesn't like the gays,'' Mr. Trump continued. ''It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy.''

>Mr. Buchanan responded that he would not be pulled into ''the old name-calling and nonsense.''

nytimes.com/1999/10/25/us/trump-quits-grand-old-party-for-new.html?_r=0

>"Oh no we wouldn't be white enough for people like him" (blonde haired blue eyed) so she voted Clinton again.

You're kidding, right?

John was an ex-Catholic priest, too. The Vatican made him turn in his badge and gun when he wanted to run for Congress, even though they let a leftwing priest run (and hold office) in Massachusetts.

Here is Trump's Op-Ed in the LA Times from 1999

Buchanan Is Too Wrong to Correct

articles.latimes.com/1999/oct/31/opinion/op-28208

Those are not problems, user. If they were we wouldn't have this demographic, cultural and economic disaster we call our country right now.

Whoa! People here actually watched McLaughlin Group!

In John's words
Bye. Bye.

He created us.

Buchanan has backed Trump for the last yer, and Trump was fighting for control of the third party in 200. He was about as serious about Pat as he was about Ben Carson being an evil person. It's pure pageantry because he was competing with him.

Same as Nixon, Jews had me believe he was the devil then after doing some research turned out to be a pretty decent fellow.

As I said previously. Pat was ahead of his time. He saw the truth far in advance of almost anyone else. And certainly before anyone in elite circles in the USA.

Trump clearly didn't always believe what he believes right now, but I suspect that his public views are at this point mostly genuine. The truth is unavoidable once you grasp the totality of the problem we are now facing as a civilization.

He's is the textbook example of the paleocon.

Helpful hints: If he was in Republican politics before the Reagan Administration AND he's not Jewish and/or atheist, he is not a neocon.

I agree. I just find what he said about him in the past to be interesting. I genuinely believe Trump has evolved on many issues in the past 15 years.

Not joking, Trump is speaking at the exact fourth grade reading and verbal comprehension level of the average American voter. This is deliberate for what should be obvious reasons.

Buchanan created Trump. it is quite clear if you read some of Pat's articles released just before or after Trump's policy proposals in the last year that Buchanan is actually the brains behind the platform. Trump knows that Pat is right but he will never be able to articulate these things the way Pat has been able to. \It would be suicide for trump to tie his wagon to Buchanan and appear feeble, but the truth is that trump is being advised by the very vest. Trump is holding trump back right now.

Very smart guy. I'm an old fag and he was the Donald Trump of the 90's. Called out globalists on national TV. Had a lot of hope for him.

Nice knowledge injection, user. My sincerest respect.

>You're kidding, right?
Not at all. She is a brainwashed Democrat boomer.

He got fired from MSNBC for his views. Fucking kek.

> "What say you now... MORTON KONDRACKE?"

>MORTON KONDRACKE
He has a Twitter with only 160 followers. I feel bad for the old alcoholic.

Yes, this thread is outing the truly old oldfags.

Kids these days don't know 'bout no Mark Russell.

Friendly reminder that Pat has endorsed Trump and praises him every time the spotlight is on him.

We should fix that. He has a good heart.

And AFAIK he's in recovery due to his first wife Milly (RIP).

Buchanan is such a class act he doesn't even care that Trump personally attacked him.

John McLaughlin died in August and I don't think I heard one word about it.

I respect that man so much I will grace you with this unfinished rare pepe set to make its debut on CNN tomorrow

he will talk a bit about immigration and other politically incorrect topics, but he is unwilling to go the whole way. looking at his running mate for the last election he was in.

a lot better than the average politician though thats for sure.

Are you talking about Buchanan or Trump?

Buchanan. he sticks to paleo-conservatism which is 1000 times better than where we are but it isn't enough unfortunately

Based paleocon

GREAT AMERICAN. BASED AS FUCK. SMART AS FUCK.

I freaking love the guy. However, his heyday is long gone. Have you read Suicide of a Superpower?

It is interesting to note that this change happened after 9/11. A lot of liberal Republicans got a little more sensible after that. Trump also has grandchildren now, so I think he's trying to do something good for the country as a legacy of sorts.