Anyone Else disappointed in Trump? I'm still voting for him of course, because lower taxes, but still...

Anyone Else disappointed in Trump? I'm still voting for him of course, because lower taxes, but still...this election is fucking ridiculous. this shit is too much like a reality TV show, and that seems suspicious to me. and no im not CTR

The crazy shit that flies outta his mouth, that even a teenager running for office would know better than to say...he says.

and before you say, 4D chess, yes, he was pretty good at baiting the media, but after the Republican Convention all he had to do was act presidential.

Isn't it too suspicious? of course I will always vote for the lower taxes candidate but I'd prefer Ron Paul or Rand Paul to be honest

>and no, I'm not CTR

That's exactly what a CTR shill would say

/thread

Hi CTR

I see the cognitive bias is on both sides, huh...

you gotta admit, Trump makes mistakes, and says shit that he shouldn't.

that doesn't change the fact that I always vote for the lower taxes guy, which he happens to be.

not everything that comes out of his mouth is gold, people...sometimes its just shit.

What a waste of perfectly good trips.
I wish you shills would just leave. How many times have you posted this thread now?

tell me what is shilling about it?
you can vote for Trump AND admit he's not perfect.

My trips are trips of truth, because that is how I truly feel.

Same honestly. I just want lower taxes. My family's Dominican and have always voted Republic because we're in the highest tax bracket. Not a big fan of Trump, but I'll suck up instead swallowing a 60% estate tax and an income tax increase.

bullshit, I just wrote this shit, noones ever seen it before.

>and no im not CTR

He was on his way to victory. Now he has lost. First the Pauls and now this turd. What is next?

Yeah, he did exactly everything he needed to do in order to win the Republican primaries then basically threw the first presidential debate. Unless he steps it up, I believe he never intended to be president really.

The contrast between the rationality displayed in getting the Republican nomination (you don't get 40% of a party vote without serious objective analysis of opinions of people) and the total irrationality displayed over the past few months has given me a lot of doubt about Donald's intentions here.

Dear Leader thinks at a much larger level than you. Do not question the Dear Leader.

In all seriousness, he should avoid getting baited into skirmishes with nobodys by employing a laugh it off strategy. Keep hammering away at Clinton like the bitch she is though.

Trump thinks big. He acts big. It's not always accurate, but the country still needs BIG.

>then basically threw the first presidential debate. Unless he steps it up, I believe he never intended to be president really.

Yeah okay dumb ass.

Do you really? :^^^^^^^^^^^)

>this election is fucking ridiculous. this shit is too much like a reality TV show

Well, when you think about it that's kind of what elections have been for a few decades now.

Trump being a reality TV star understands how to get to the audience better than anyone else ever has though.

Also if you want to go all Metal Gear Solid conspiracy, this is all just a show meant to entertain the people while the people in the shadows make the real decisions.

I believe you aren't a shill. This seems pretty honest to me. But just to be sure I will use this picture. It's shill's bane.

*Republican I mean of course

>and no im not CTR

I hope you get a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head CTR.

We will see how the other 2 debates go, and also the wikileak tomorrow. Trump can still win easily.

what's funny is that someone like Biden would crush Trump, but somehow they picked Clinton, the nastiest woman with the most dirt ever. shows how stupid the dems are who blindly support her. if bernie was the nom and trashed clinton, these sheep would all gleefully agree and shit on her.

PRAISE KEK HOLY SHIT

>threw the first presidential debate

Even my anti-Trump friends don't think this.

But besides that remember he loves the ratings. Part of his strategy is just to build hype for the next 2 debates.

The third debate will be his most spectacular performance ever.

Second debate hasnt even started yet and he hasn't even mentioned anything about pic related

i hope he just does actual good fucking research instead of just saying "she deleted emails" which normies dont even fucking care about

>FIGHTING ISIS YOUR ENTIRE ADULT LIFE
>EXCUSE ME, I NEVER SAID IT WAS A HOAX INVENTED BY THE CHINESE
>regurgitate same talking points he's been using for months
>interrupting like a child
>getting baited by the dryest of dry jabs

What else would you call it? He got curb stomped. He didn't prepare emotionally or intellectually. Pure arrogance. In the primaries he has to establish dominance. Now he has to persuade. He knows he has to do this, but he's not doing it.

So I'm left with the conclusion that he either cannot or will not. Either he is a moron or he is a plant. I'm gonna sit this one out unless Trump gets it together. A lot of people feel the same way. He acted really weak in the debates.

bullshit

have no idea how to force trips like some people are able to but the last thread i made was a 666

LMAO you just made that shit. unless I have a doppleganger somewhere, which would be creepy and awesome if I could bend him to my will

Is there a perfect candidate though?
Even the Pauls say some odd shit now and then and aren't God's gift to America.

>Hillary has had tremendous power to fix these problems over the last 30 years and she hasn't and she won't if you elect her president.

I thought this was the strongest line the entire debate.

I don't think I ever accused anyone of being CTR but this is the most obvious CTR shill I've ever encountered.

>"she deleted emails" which normies dont even fucking care about

Got the first and most enthusiastic cheers of the entire debate

You're not fooling anyone, Rabbi.

I'd love it if Trump said something like, "Wonder what she was hiding in there? You don't destroy the evidence unless it was absolutely condemning."

The press is keeping people focused on, "deleted some emails" which sounds pretty boring.

but rather Trump should shift the focus on to "deleting the evidence"

No there isn't a perfect candidate; when you please everybody in means you don't believe in anything in particular.

Probably for people that support him. He's got to win over possible Clinton supporters. I question the strategy of that sort of attack, because it insults the intelligence of most indepdents who long for him to be more than a traffic argument, and it insults people who like Hillary but want a breath of fresh air.

Do people believe that a single individual who is not the president can change that much? Do people believe that she has been politically powerful for 30 years? She became senator at the turn of the century, so I would date her political career proper at 16 years. The way he kept repeating it made him seem kind of stupid to me, like he wasn't trying to persuade or make anybody think. He was just throwing shit. Like an argument on cable news rather than a debate.

He's got to move to the middle and persuade, and he's not doing a good job. Otherwise he just won't win. He's got to update his rhetoric and start using logic to impress. His campaign is all emotion.

>CTR is now concern trolling
Their tactics are improving.

The American People will accept the perfect candidate the more informed they become, which is happening, believe it or not. yes there are still ignorants running around but people are gradually becoming more aware.

lol, captcha was "select all the pictures with an auditorium...and they were all empty. made me think of crooked hillary

don't give them that much credit, they're still absolutely terrible. I'm just an independent voting Trump but still willing to admit He ain't perfect

Except theres no eveidence any of that actually happened and Hillary will blow Trump out of the water if he mention ms any conspiracy theory tier shit

isn't deleting those emails obstruction of justice?

every debate you think is a 'proper debate' was premeditated. this is what real politics looks like, look at european politics. its full of shitflinging

I think you are ridiculous for not realizing that THIS is what a democracy is, it is not the strongest nor the smartest that gets elected, but the most popular which is not necessarily charismatic, but popular.

everyone knew he was a know nothing coke head going in, how could you possibly be disappointed? are you disappointed that dogs cant sing?

You whole election somehow remind me of a rap battle or a wrestling show but not a serious affair. Still better comic will be your president.

>Using all of his ammunition in the first debate
>Leaving the best impression on the very first debate and not saving it for the last debate, closer to election day

You're allowed come back and talk shit if he fucks up the third debate.

Wrong. democracy originally was done with a well informed population, back in the day, in Greece.

When our glorious nation was freed from britbongs, only white male landowners could vote, to keep ignorant people from fucking things up.

right now this is democracy hijacked, it can't function with an ignorant population.

"If knowledge is power...then just keep people ignorant, and I keep the power." -George Soros