What does Cred Forums think about guns? Any pro gun control fags here?

What does Cred Forums think about guns? Any pro gun control fags here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/29/american-gun-ownership-is-now-at-a-30-year-low/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure. You've got it control pretty well otherwise you'd hurt yourself.

jesus christ what did you look up. Depressed 30 year old single mom cosplaying.

that is lauren southern homie

I want a gun in the hands of every person who will only ever use it lawfully. Since it is obviously impossible to figure out how to do it in real life I can only dream.

So are you pro less gun control?

God I want to lick her perfectly shaven, soft, warm armpits, and then hold her arm close to her body and fuck the tight gap of her armpits, goddamn, then pierce her mouth-pussy with my cock and fill her throat with my semen.

They belong in movies.

Don't touch my guns fagets

Is Bondage Degenerate?

I want them all.

OP do you have any gun?
>Here's muh gatz
>PLZ R8 TRY NOT 2 H8

I like guns, but we need more restrictions so retards/nigs can't get them.

roachy roachy

I'll put it this way: I have never used my guns to commit a crime, and don't intend to. The likelihood that I ever will is so low it can be considered practically impossible.
I also make sure those around me are well educated on safe handling of a firearm and make sure they don't have access to mine anyway, even if I trust them.
That being said, I want gun control that will not get in the way of people like me having guns and will make it a nightmare for someone who has or is likely to commit a crime. Since the latter involves speculation my dream can never be a reality.

Fucking trigger discipline

>top right corner of image
>photo by Tyron

I didn't know Lauren was a coal burner

She's a dude now.

It certainly triggers me. Damn well better make sure all the weapons are cleared before handing them to a bunch of dumb kids.

I fuckin knew it

No i don't own any

Guns r cool

I want exactly what the government has. Thermonuclear device pleeeaase..

No trigger discipline, 2/10 would likely bang from negligent discharge.

>armpit fetish
Mein negger

Hell yes I'm pro gun

I'm pro gun control.

Losing control of your firearm during full auto is a good way to get yourself and others killed

Should be banned and I say that as a gun owner.

You have... Really weird taste.
Also is that a Spanish muzzleloader?

I'm pro gun control, hence my use of a foregrip.

(you)

>unironically posting a Horsey comic
Lmao you really do know how to get the (You)ss
Clearly I'm outmatched here

SHALL

no way

Tacticool as fuck. You have probably spent more money on attachments and accessories than actual firearms.

No you are implying that gun owners can not be against gun ownership, which is simply not the case. Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to do what we can to get that number down to zero.
I will vote for whoever is willing to get these killing machines off the streets.

Who is Lauren southern and why should I care

Some woman alt right fedoras worship because "lmao she btfo those sjws XXDD"

I'm very glad

why can't people like you go back to Cred Forums and clean it up

lololololol
get the fuck out of here

So essentially Canada's Blair White?

The Trans who's on "our" side?

Huh, I've been here since Cred Forums was /new/
You'd think if she was that popular she wouldn't be a literal who.

Sorry I entered your safespace my man.

she's not a tranny

She's popular on /r/the_donald same with Milo

>get out of my space space reeeee

So are we the fringe?

Divorced by the Right, left, neo-liberal, and Alt Right?

What are we?

Yeah I don't like talking to fucking morons

Then why are you on Cred Forums?

it is a citizens duty to learn how to use and carry firearms

Ill shove my controlled barrel straight up to ur flap friend cause you werent ready to fight

Is dat sum Lauren Southern? I want to squirt many little, fat, happy, white babies up her.

underrated comment

She's not, you're just new. Have you "never heard of" Ben Shapiro too? You're just N E W

This pic never made sense
Young people, women, and minorities make up roughly 75% of the country
Gun owning households make up 45%
So someone's lying, or "avoiding guns" is defined as "technically not owning your own gun"

>Ben Shapiro
>popular on Cred Forums
He hasn't been liked since he went against your orange cheeto god.

I know the gun is fake but shit Lauren learn some trigger discipline. You're embarrassing yourself.

The survey he is referencing showed that 10% of Americans own guns.

The alt right was always two groups
One was a tiny group of white supremacist/anti semetic types, the other was the not-quite-tinfoil but distrustful of government types
As a group we are the latter, even if some of our members are the former.

They're in place. Dindus buy their guns from Tyrone down the block. Tyrone stole is from somewhere.

>New
I'm getting sick of people who came here when trump entered the race telling those of us who were here during romneys primary that we're new.

Smart people? lol jk
People with the same ideals I'd say. It goes beyond political affiliation.

>Smart people?
>Alt-righters believe this

far too many according to what standard
about that many people die each year from car crashes too, is that too many deaths too

Outnumbered? That makes no sense any which way. There's two rifle owners against one black democrat with an illegal glock or saturday night special. Or, alternatively, there's the 3 of those compared to the 2 defenceless chumps.

How are 10% of americans in 45% of households? That's bullshit.

>not seeing the obvious "lol joke"

Go correct the record somewhere else please.

Thats not a real study. The lowest, and still absurd study puts it around 25% but thats because it calculates one owner per household.
The study that references 7 million people owning half of all guns also ignores family ownership.
A man, wife, and three teenage/young adult family that goes hunting regularly likely has about 10 guns.
All owned by the dad.
So hes a "super owner" even though six are likely dedicated to the children.

Cars are needed in order for society to function
My mistake, I was quite a bit off, but gunownership is at an all time national low, 30% washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/29/american-gun-ownership-is-now-at-a-30-year-low/

our country has had quite strict gun laws for such a while, and we haven't had any problems with it.

Why can't the US do the same? us Aussies go on fine without guns.

I was off, my mistake.

We will eventually.

>using the term alt-righters

I see people refer to themselves as altright on here all the time.

i'm asking for your help breh

Ah, those are some more beliebavle numbers.

Now about the post, no, I'm against it at least in my country. Owning and being able to use a gun in your defense (and if you succeed to do so) is more troubling that just dying in the hands of a nigger who's stealing you under the effects of heavy drugs (who has a gun because le argentinian security xDDDD).

guns are needed in order for society to function too

Only because of republishit policies that breed crime and poverty.

Cred Forums is beyond help. It needs a bullet to the head.

You'll wish guns were around when there's a 300lb 6'9" black guy whooping your ass.

I don't live in constant fear for my life my dude.

I like guns, would own them if I could, but I've got a felony on my record.

this fuckin guy again

Guns are cool, I have two guns, and I like having them and think that if you want one you should be able to get one, but i absolutely hate the ridiculous faggy bullshit aproach most americans take to advocating for their gun rights. You are a retard if you actually believe that you need a gun for self defense, and it takes a lot of willful ignorance to believe that making guns legally accessible actually makes the country safer, a lot of that mentality obviously just comes from dudes jerking off to fantasies of being a hometown hero who takes down a school shooter or blasts a home invader or whatever, when the truth is they're much more likely to sperg out and kill their girlfriend. I wish people would just cut the retarded bullshit and tell it like it is, guns are fucking cool, shooting is fun, having one makes your dick feel an inch longer, and everyone can fuck off cause back in they day we were told we could have them and we don't want to give them up, arguing with shitty logic just to cover up the real reason why everyone wants them is a bad tactic and makes us look stupid,just tell it like it is and people will understand. plus more guns generally means more dead niggers and population control in general.

right back at you

I didn't realize detroit was republican

Cars and guns are not comparable!

One is needed the other isn't.

If you didn't have guns, you'd have swords. There'd be less death from swords, or at least many, many more survivors of sword violence! The government and big corporations would keep order with iron-golem / bipedal-robot level full body armor, they wouldn't even have to kowtow to bullshit traditional norms of law enforcement, they'd boldly devise their own standards of conduct! On the other side of the coin ... people would get by with motorcycles and mass transit. There'd be cities with podcar systems and all sorts of shit like that. Boats would be more capable, they'd probably make lots of canals.

gun bans are fucking pointless

criminals dont give a shit about guns, banning guns only helps the criminals as they will have less resistance.

liberals are too fucking stupid to realize this. dont believe me? did prohibition stop people from getting drunk?

It can be.

>proving my point

Battle fish suppressed 5.7 Sam Fisher intensifies.

its a lot easier to make moonshine at home than it is to manufacture firearms or import them in significant numbers, if you can create a program to successfully take existing firearms out of circulation you can largely fix the problem

What is it about the anti-gun/Authoritarian movement when they always go after non-lethal weapons once guns, knives, and the like are banned?
The only possible reason to bring charges against a woman for using pepper spray on a rapist is to create a culture of helplessness that enables the government to interfere in every aspect of its citizens' lives.

Prisoners in prisons make crude matchlock pistols out of pipes and matchheads on occasion, and you think its easier to make moonshine?

The rights of the people shall not be infringed.

Okay, so lets say guns are banned. You can still obtain them illegally.

If someone is breaking into my house with an illegally obtained gun, why should I only have a fucking sword to defend myself?

>no trigger discipline
Even on a prop I'm triggered

When you live in the city you don't want the place crawling with guns. Hence the argument for gun control.

If you live in the country. Buy at least one gun and learn to use it and have it handy. Buy as many guns as you want.

So...

For urban areas: yes gun control.
For rural areas: not so much gun control.

The only gun control measure that I think applies to both is magazine limit. I know that a person can modify etc. etc. but the average yahoo that's going to shoot a bunch of people are not that clever or resourceful otherwise they would be making something of their lives and not fucking other people's lives up.

Why would you? Its worthless.

She's not that attractive, stop worshiping her.

I feel like fringe is the safest honestly. Its not really some made up group headed by an actual gay kike