Redpill me on the tiny house "craze." I'm sure the Jews are behind it and why is it always young...

Redpill me on the tiny house "craze." I'm sure the Jews are behind it and why is it always young, hipster types that buy them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvVC-POCbgc
youtube.com/watch?v=BoinD2kYZXM
tincancabin.com/how-to-build/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxXoRtRr3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0oFJ2jbkDI
ammoseek.com/ammo/308-winchester
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSakUtxXYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are retarded

Actually, the kikes are not behind it. The banks want you to take you large home loans and pay interest for 30 years.

These small homes is a way to avoid that system

>buying a house with public utilities

perfect for the modern post-apocalyptic family unit on the run

It is just a sign of how far we have fallen.

or just move back in your parents house, and take it over when they die/move to Florida

This is true.

The counter however is that individuals will own less land, leaving the (((government))) more to potentially take and use for jewery.

>implying you need anything more than a place to sleep, shit, piss and eat

The luxury cuck shed option. A little larger than an Ice Shack, yet less practical.

>tiny house
It's fucking caravan you retard.

Most of these developments come out of japan because there are more people than can fit on that landmass, and we know young hipster types love the japanese.

>cuck shed

nu males

Cuck shed life ks pretty comfy desu senpai

There's a couple in my neighborhood and when it's time to prep the bull you can hear the distinct signal horns all around you. They keep blaring until late into the night, when a cucks work is finally done and I can collapse onto my Lego bedspread and fall fast asleep

>cuck shed on wheels

You want to get depressed?

Look up van living or stealth camping on youtube.

So many people having to live out of their vans down by the river.

I feel like that is my future :(

Yeah, no, they're called tiny houses here. There are even TV shows about them.

So literally jews then. How much of a newfag are you?

Also shill thread

It's the practice of minimalism and scaling back in comparison to older generations. Personally, I don't like them but I can see why some would.

>implying you need anything more than 40 m2
I live in a studio apartment and half of it is just empty space.

>Working 40 hrs/wk your entire adult life to live in shitty McMansion
>Slave to jews
>Only purpose in life is to generate tax dollars for gov't and pay jews

Because it's classier, if not much less depressing, than living in a mobile home.

If I could still hitch that to my truck that would actually be pretty handy.

i live in a 700 sq ft apt, how is this tiny house an improvement?

>goys leave their lands and properties to live in their tiny movable houses
>kikes buy the lands and properties
>kikes now richer than ever
>goys now poorer than ever

Sounds like a plan though.

Living space is limited and it's for sake. A few decades of this and the kikes will be able to live off only from goys having to pay to be in their lands.

You don't hear your neighbors.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvVC-POCbgc

The Japanese population has been in steep decline for decades. I live in Kagoshima and we've had 3 schools close this year due to lack of students. 80% of the people in my town are elderly. Try again.

Good way to save a shitload of money. Probably costs a years worth of rent. Get one when you're young, invest saved money, become millionaire by 55

>and it's for sale

The goys are selling their properties with these "properties have no value lol" ideals and they are making it too easy.

Fixed.

I live in a 17ft camper with my wife, two kids and dog on an acre in the PNW. Shit is so cash. Spend my times watching my son play in the woods while I tend the garden. Sounds cliche but I've never been happier. We stripped life of the bs and spend time with each other. I love it.

HDR overkill

To convince you living in a coffin is cool. Same with micro-apartments

Why not just buy a double wide mobile home?

You own it.

part of agenda 21, they want you off your land and living in tiny cuck sheds so they can sell the rural countryside to the Chinese

It's not

Because they're trashy.

Literally a fucking cuckshed.

You can build a larger regular house on your own land for the same money you retard, and if you plan ahead you can leave room for additions to make over time.

Just buy land and park that on it, and eventually build a house, DUH.

How so?
You can buy up as much land as you want- and still plop your tiny house on it. If anything, it's also ideal for people who like to spend more time outdoors or the conservation-minded person-- gives them a really good trade-off to allocate the money that would have been used on pricey construction/useless amenities to buy a much wider expanse of property to take care of.

Oh god, you remind me of someone I knew who would only rent, and lived hand to mouth.

>pay interest for 30 years.
Renting for 30 years is much, much more costly You rent when you can't afford a deposit, and when you do throw down for a mortgage, after a year you've broken even with what you used to pay in rent. Renting only makes sense if your workplace pays for it, or your work demands that you move around. Yes, the banks wants to squeeze your balls for interest payments, but it's really insignificant compared to the savings over renting.

Or, just buy a house to live in instead of a trailer

>implying that thing is 40m^2 big.

Judging by the wheels it's about 6m by 2, at best.

>24m^2
And that retarded mini porch takes away 1m^2. from that.

The window surface is ludicrous compared to the wall surface, so you won't have any space to hang cupboards.

It's a retarded design all around, only good as a hipster vacation home where you can live 2 weeks a year.

If you aren't switching jobs every couple of years you are literally throwing your money away. Switching jobs necessarily involves moving frequently.

> I'm sure the Jews are behind it

Time to commit suicide, Todd.

i can't redpill you on the tiny house craze but i got a redpill for you on pasta.

How do Americans get in?

These are stupid but it's not the jews and there is literally nothing threatening about it. It's just hipsters being hipsters, not a big fucking deal.
I wouldn't ever get one but I do enjoy the creativity that goes into designing a functional small space (assuming you're building it and not just buying it pre-built like I imagine most do).

Like a lot of things, it's stupid but fucking harmless. I'm sure you nerds have other shit to worry about.

its actually pretty comfy. watching vids on it makes me want to live in a camper.

They're made by rich people who want to experience the novelty of living in a small home.

What is purchasing and owning land in the US like?

In Ausfailia, you buy a block (assuming it is house+land):
>pay stamp duty tax
>pay GST if you're unlucky
>pay land tax
>pay rates

Leftists still stuck in the "muh landowners" era.

>muhlogic
They're not behind it if you're countering them.

>implying the average Cred Forums user knows anything about personal finance.

There are renting vs buying threads pretty much every day, with loads of pople unironically moving that "durr if you buy you have to pay maintenance enjoy your $1trillion repairs".

>they don't realize that they're already paying both that AND their landlord's Ferrari

That's great. Too many people are hung up on the big taxable shiny things and forget real happiness.

They're a little too gay for me.

Have fun paying for your realtor's yacht and your banker's private jet.

It's a weird way of the white mans strong desire to live a colonial life and create.

Go West, young man!

That is why you move your ass to the rural countryside, spend as much money as you can buying land, and park your little house there.

Homesteading could save the US.

>living in a cuck shed

They don't have to comply with building codes because technically they are travel trailers.

Some of us have these things called jobs.

Not really though, unless you're an oil field worker or something.

Most people never move more than a couple km in their entire lives.

top kek this is golden

>implying trenette isn't the most redpilled pasta

>and why is it always young, hipster types that buy them?
Because nobody's going to be raising a family in something like that

I checked some of these out at an exhibition a couple months ago. They can be really functional with their space and cost much less than a bigger house, which could allow one to buy more land on which to put it. If you can deal with the smaller space, you'd be fine.

The big thing, in Colorado at least, is that as long as it has the hitch and axle, you pay no property taxes on it. You can take the wheels off, build a deck over it, whatever. But no taxes as long it's got those parts.

A real house is best, but tbch I'd rather live in a cuckshed like this than have to share a wall with somebody.

>buy 30 acres
>build 6000sqft home, custom
>still cost less than 3br in cuckafornia
Land never loses value.

moderatelyrated

Tiny houses so we can double the population in the same area of land, cluster the people into easily regulated urban districts while selling off land to banks or withdrawing it from private onwership through encironmental regulations or national monument declarations.

You didn't want to own land, did you user? You already don't own a car, why add a house or property? You don't need physical assets at all.

You didn't want any sort of long term equity or non-liquid asset inheritance to pass on, did you? So much easier for the government to take death taxes this way.

You weren't planning on raising a family, and now you won't because there's no space for it and you won't move because the rent is cheap. Oh, btw because the rent is cheap, you won't notice wage stagnation as much.

Because they have nothing to store, I could probably fill that thing with my books alone.

maybe I should start living in a car. I hate being stalked, and I would save a lot of money in rent. It is getting to be winter now though.

NO. It's profoundly not a coup of the jews.

You are NOT getting jewwed if you are outjewwing the jews!

You have a flag dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=BoinD2kYZXM

I doubt my banker is going to get much of a jet with my 11000€ over 20 years.

Realtor was actually slightly more jewy, over 3000€.

Anyway you put it I'm saving around 1600€/year compared to when I was renting a smaller house AND after 20 years the house is mine.

how many glory holes come with this cuck shed?

my daughter's friend is asking

honest question: how/when do you n your wife bang?

I would live in a tiny house innawoods

t. Guy that live in v&

>buy ton of land in the backwoods
>buy truck
>drive into town and plop your babbyhouse in a park somewhere or friend's yard
>go to work for the week
>pay lmaonomortgage

im building one out of $2000+ in raw materials and could probably sell it for 5-7x that much. A small shitty quality 'tiny home' type shed @ 10'x14' can go for $5000+ and theyre flimsy as hell

Yeah, but to be fair your weather and entertainment opportunities are probably shit compared to SoCal.

>staying in the same location for 20 years
It's like you want your career to go nowhere.

plus I could use the internet less and just start doing things probably. hmmm

You move as far out as you can and commute.

it honestly seems lke a good solution for the neets who will have zero chance at reproducing. its totally sad and really is a cuckshed that just permeates the thought but still...its a viable option for some

It does, look at Detroit.

Commuting is for cucks.

Kinda related, but container homes are becoming pretty popular amongst the prepper crowd. A 20 ft shipping container is cheap as fuck and a 40ft one isn't much dearer.

tincancabin.com/how-to-build/

One guy on /o/ is well known for living in a van. Haven't seen him make any threads for a long time now though.

I don't live in Bumfuck Nevada, in a city of 2 million there's plenty of jobs.

They're not tiny houses.

They're TRAILERS.

White people see living in trailers as poor though, so they made up a new term to make themselves feel better

>be health inspector
>be at party
>girl bragging about getting a tiny house
>telling my wife and I how stupid we are for buying a house
>"You know it's illegal to hook trailers to city water, sewer and electric right?"
>gets a red in the face
>tells me it's a tiny house
>not a trailer
>explain how powerful real estate is
>doubles as a investment, house and holder of money
>best interest rates in history right now
>shake my head in disgust at the financial illiteracy
>jew wife is about to slap this girl
>weeks pass
>reviewing complaints at work
>see one for her "tiny house"
>gonna send a guy to make her empty her own shit bucket
>mfw

The opposite, the jews are against it and trying desperately to stop it. Whoever injected this idea with new age leftist sorts is a genius.

>city
So you commute too? How much do you spend yearly on driving? I know gas prices are pretty high in Yurop. Or maybe you spend 2 hours a day riding the bus with Muhammed?

>effort is for cucks
Then stay fucked in the grind of shitty city tax-burdened life, then, with high-crime, massive pollution, and expensive everything.

Our generation can't afford anything more than a luxury cuckshed.

Commieblocks when? at this point.

Those have shit structural support along with the metal rusting easily. I add some trusses and cover that shit in wood fired clay then dump a bunch of dirt around it. Hobbit/10

>They don't have to comply with building codes because technically they are travel trailers.

This. They're nothing more than glorified, overly (((expensive))) trailers.

We find time just like any married couple does, not having walls makes us get creative and adds to the fun. No sex with the kids in the trailer because weird mental scarring potnetial. Sex in the woods is dope, we do it in my truck when we go out, idk man just seems normal now.

Been living in a work v& since January actually.... The summer was the worst

In keeping with Agenda 21, yes

>jews are behind getting out of a massive mortgage

Never change Cred Forums

How much do these shitters cost? I'd buy a comfy little trailer-house if it wasn't all that expensive. I know I can just buy a fucking trailer for like 10 grand so I can just do that outright if I wanted.

Using containers for building homes is idiocy. It became a fad because... there are millions of these fucking containers and no simple way to dispose of them.

Enough people have crunched the numbers that it's widely understood now that there are no cost savings to using them as building materials, it's actually depending on the area sometimes far more expensive.

Some people use them as *temporary* housing when building the main dwelling, in which they act as basically cut-rate Quonset huts. Which makes total sense.

> small mobile homes
Seems like the only way millennialist can afford a house these days. Not sure what your trying to complain about. Just people trying to survive.

ITS A FUCKING EXPENSIVE TRAILER REEEEEEEEEEEE

checked

>30 year loans
Biggest mistake youll ever make.
Saw a guy offer a 7 year loan on a USED car the other day.

look, on the plus side, they dont have buy a grave separately

They're not cheap.

Yeah but then again we're fucked

When you start cutting sides off they start losing structural integrity, otherwise they are pretty decent for cheap space.

You can buy snap on plastic roofs for shipping containers to keep the water pooling.

My plan is to buy 5 of the 40' containers, cut out the sides and snap them together with bolts for storage space.

This is true, and in the sense that we've become slaves to materialism and "I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go" aka living for the Jew debt, I like the trend.

BUT ALSO it's got a very negative aspect, as these posters
especially pointed out. Diminished expectations. They are getting us used to living with far less and feeling like we are fortunate. It's a mind game from the elites, who are planning in the next 50-100 years to eliminate private ownership of land and have us all living in ant farm-like high density urban housing, with all park and recreation space being communal, everything "walkable" etc. Cars will be largely abandoned in favor of mass transit--CA's planned high speed rail is an essential cog in the building of this Communist utopian future, for instance.

Any user or especially Cred Forumsack who hasn't at least skimmed Agenda 21 needs badly to catch up. It's their literal plan for 99% of humanity. They have decided how we are to live. And we don't get to negotiate. At all.

You won't like it one bit. It IS the globalists' master plan.

Most cities won't allow them. They fall below the square foot minimum for new construction, and their value usually falls below the homestead exemption, so no property tax. Cities hate that.
Rural areas often only allow them if they have fucking wheels, so they can make you haul them out if they change the rules.

I'm looking at an 8 acre property in rural Florida, and plan to put 5 small houses on it and a fish farm. As my 4 kids grow up, they can live in one of the houses, help me with the fish farm, and attend the college of their choice as long as it has a fucking alligator for a mascot.

>real estate
>investment that grows with inflation
>better than bonds to store cash
>creates massive capital
>bullet proof due to the intrinsic need for shelter
>insurable
>cuts living costs
>only require physical labor
>obscenely low interest rates
>outstanding energy upgrades
>can be given to heirs
>tremendous growth with good location choices
>can be exchanged without paying capital gains
>versatile and sellable
>cornerstone of any portfolio and retirement strategy
>physical nature allows people with low intelligence to succeed
>government helps, insures and can save you if you get into trouble

Na fuck it. I'm gonna buy an overpriced piece of metal and live in box while breaking housing ordinances.

If you buy a "tiny house" you're a fucking moron. It doesn't shock me at all millennials would take all the dollara they earn and travel to overpriced places and take selfies to prove they went someplace. Their fucking kids are going to HATE them.

The only aspects of these "tiny homes" I like is their portability and their efficiency. The best ones are super well designed. I would prefer one of these for post-retirement road tripping or homesteading than a conventional trailer/camper. Well, unless you give me a top of the line Airstream. Those things are pretty magnificent.

I also do think it's healthy to lose our overindulgence/obsession with material crap and accumulation, but I don't trust the motives and the larger picture behind the sudden popularity of these things. The elites are pushing them, hard.

Equities are a much better use of capital than real estate.

Vandweller bought a farm IIRC

Un agenda 21

You're right.

Just, always do your research before buying, and you will always be able to sell for more than you paid--even after as little as a year or two--and trade up, or make a necessary move if a big life change comes up.

Google it and you'll see it's not a craze and the people in that stupid show are actors most of the time. It's not a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxXoRtRr3WE

Probably the best rant on this bullshit

This is the plan my man.

>commieblocks when?

our govt is pushing hard for millennials to get on board the "affordable apartment" train. you know, a slum they can live in while they bag groceries for the wealthy

>Tiny houses so we can double the population in the same area of land, cluster the people into easily regulated urban districts while selling off land to banks or withdrawing it from private onwership through encironmental regulations or national monument declarations.
>You didn't want to own land, did you user? You already don't own a car, why add a house or property? You don't need physical assets at all.
>You didn't want any sort of long term equity or non-liquid asset inheritance to pass on, did you? So much easier for the government to take death taxes this way.
>You weren't planning on raising a family, and now you won't because there's no space for it and you won't move because the rent is cheap. Oh, btw because the rent is cheap, you won't notice wage stagnation as much.

The Agenda 21 mindfuck, perfectly described. From the UN, of course, did I mention that? The same people Obama handed our internet control to, right.......

why are they pushing it though?

>My plan is to buy 5 of the 40' containers

Oh look, Australia has a plan that DOESN'T involve sucking copious amounts of dingo dick this time

THAT'S A FIRST

>implying the best isn't rotini
this fucking nigger is talking about superior surface area too
what the fuuuck

That's where your wrong. The Jews want you to take out 30 year loans for Tiny Homes. In my area a bunch of Koreans and Chinese have been buying the regular McMansions and older homes and jacking up their prices up to $1 million plus. Now these "tiny homes" are appealing to younger kids but they still have to spend around $200,000 for one +land. They're not exactly cheap.

It's a big fucking Jewish scam and only the Chinks are profiting.

No. A cuck shed is a Mcmansion or a condo. Just for the record. Any hipster that lives in one of these is most likely getting their wick wet and not having to pay to do so.

This is conditioning the next generation of Americans to accept third world living conditions.

If the American dream had been reduced to living in a fucking shipping container, then we're truly fucked.

>The elites are pushing them, hard
Really? I am just thinking supply demand. For a nice 5th wheel you need a decent rig to haul it, mobile homes in the park aren't really mobile, I see the appeal. I would go with a 5th wheel myself tho since I do like to move around, life is short.

Depends on the prices you can buy the containers for and what you intend to do with them. If you're cutting the fuckers up and doing some grand architectural plan that requires a lot of restrengthening, you're negating the benefit of using shipping containers in the first place.

You simply can't buy 320 square feet of space for $1500. You could build it if you had the materials, but not buy.

>why is it always young, hipster types that buy them?

Because they're far to hipster to buy an actual mobile home (which is the same price, or cheaper)

Your flag says otherwise
Kill yourself rp fag

You don't have to lash out at me because Australia stopped the boats. Perhaps you should do the same.

see these posts for your answer

>Diminished expectations. They are getting us used to living with far less and feeling like we are fortunate. It's a mind game from the elites, who are planning in the next 50-100 years to eliminate private ownership of land and have us all living in ant farm-like high density urban housing, with all park and recreation space being communal, everything "walkable" etc. Cars will be largely abandoned in favor of mass transit--CA's planned high speed rail is an essential cog in the building of this Communist utopian future, for instance.
>Any user or especially Cred Forumsack who hasn't at least skimmed Agenda 21 needs badly to catch up. It's their literal plan for 99% of humanity. They have decided how we are to live. And we don't get to negotiate. At all.
>You won't like it one bit. It IS the globalists' master plan.

>leave their lands
Most of the people moving into these small places have no land to begin with. They are either renting or at their parents

>thinking Chad can manage equities
>ignoring the risk of equity
>implying there aren't massive winners and losers in equity markets

Of course they are great for financially literate folks. I hold 50% equities, but do you honestly thibk an average person can manage stocks, futures and funds? Probably 80% of people couldn't tell you what a 401k is.

>mfw putting all your money in equities in 2008

Bye bye half your net worth. Good luck paying your bills with that.

Landowners have ruled this world for 5000 years. Ain't gonna change no matter how much you think you can make on biotech. Real estate is godlike

this

>eww, a trailer is so trashy
>but this (trailer with wood veneer) is uber chic

There are also planned little developments of stationary tiny homes. I believe the one I read about was in CO.

I want to buy a shipping container and bury it under ground.
fuck the kikes I'm a mole man now. good luck making me pay rent and taxes when you can't find me

i've been wanting to do this.
why are you living in a van?
do you like it? worst & best part?
thanks for any info.

It's meant for wealthy people or companies who have tons of land. It is to use as a cabin while hunting or camping etc.

The cost efficiency of purchase and operation isn't cheaper enough than a normal small house for it to be worth it.

>I'm sure the Jews are behind

Specifically jew landlords and real estate developers who want to sell you less space for more money.

That's the end game here.

These "tiny houses" are just trailers that cost as much as a 3 bedroom. While you should avoid the standard 30 year mortgage if possible this is not the way to do it.

Yet Australia didn't do ANYTHING to stop Kylie Minogue from getting tit cancer

Nice priorities there, abo faggot

The real estate market crashed even harder than the stock market in 2008 you retarded nigger.

cool. i figured there'd be woods fucking, thats dope

Don't do this, please. Shipping containers cannot support the structural weight of the dirt on top and it will collapse in and kill you.

cucksheds for tiny manlet hipsters.

>t. 6'6"/225lbs swiss purebred bull

Tiny houses are like the craze with solar panels that happened couple years ago, but on steroids for all the trust fund hipsters with white guilt. All the environmentalism and minimalism might be appealing for a moment, but think about how often you flush your toilet, or wash your clothes/dishes.

Have a friend who lived in his car for multiple years, there are trade offs but you should know what you're getting into.

It's a useful way to get around expensive as fuck building permits and inspections, along with a decent way to save money for awhile.

Wa, 360 reporting in

Bro you jelly of my clubhouse and sick ride?

come on. it can support a thin layer

Honestly, if you're by a lake or a river, dishes and clothes aren't a problem.

The SHITTING is the #1 problem for sure. Anyone shitting into a box and emptying it like a giant kitty litter is past the point of no return.

Just buy a fucking motorhome.

>Boomers fucked up so badly that their children/grandchildren are going to live in sheds

Cities are banning them left and right because they don't comply with "zoning"
Sounds like those in power fear it.
Probably because it allows someone to own their own home for about as much as buying a nice car.

And don't forget you need some extra space to accommodate your equine concubine

Wife left me and I don't make enough on my own to afford rent and shiet.

Just paying this fucker off. Shower at the gym. It's not so bad this time of year but when it gets cold it's cold and when it's hot it's HOT

Also smells. Jesus Christ the smells. Keep your mattress dry like your life depends on it.

>tfw live alone and at the age of 23 bought my first house two months ago
I don't care if it's small (950 sq ft), this bitch was built in 1901 and has been very well maintained

Why don't you take your van somewhere else? If you have the stamina you could work on a farm for $200 an hour after a season or two

>They're not cheap.

Depends on if you're a faggot who buys one, or if you build it yourself.

I'm living on part of my Grandfather's land, well actually my land since he left it to me. 160 acres in the western Rockies.

His original cabin is still here. The one he built in the 30's.
It's 8'x12', with a wood burning cookstove.
Him, my grandmother, and his 5 kids lived in that cabin for 20 years.
I still have all his old hand tools hanging in that shed. Saws, planes, hammers, strippers.

Sure, we live in the house (which he also built) now, and use the old cabin as a toolshed. But he did just fine for his wife and kids with that cabin.

He also walked 12 miles to work every Monday, and 12 miles home every Friday until he could afford a horse.

When he could afford a car, the horse was retired to plowing the garden and eating grass.

I built one of those cucksheds everyone is whining about a few years ago, on a base made by a company in Colorado Springs.

It's my mobile office. It's licensed as an RV.
Self-contained. Battery bank charged with 800w of solar panels.

I designed it for work and comfort.
I'm shitposting from it right now.

It has a bed, a desk, a full kitchen, and a 16sf walk-in shower. This week, I'll leave it parked when I go home on Friday.
When I need to work somewhere else, I'll tow it there.

Yeah, the hipster shit is retarded.
But why would I pay $100+ a day for a motel room I use 1/4 of a day?

When winter comes, and I haul my office back home, it's still my office; paid for and done.

It was simple to build, cheap to buy, and paid for itsself within 6 months.

Hell, we even use it as our vacation home.

Man youre fucking dumb if you think the real estate crash hurt landlords, people who had good equity in there homes or rich people. I'd kill to have those prices again.

>crating am entire generation of renters
>bad for real estate
>calls me a nigger
>thinks like a poor person
>thinks the real estate crash was bad because people who put 0 down with variable rates got fucked

It's fucking finance son

Oh and I would kill to have post 2008 stock market prices again as well.

Better get that assistant manager position at Wendy's user

First, you dont BUY tiny homes, you build them
Secondly, the hipster trend is making portable tiny homes
Actual tiny homes were a thing long before that, and aren't portable.
Lastly, they're cheap, because you build them on small plots of land, which means property value will never get too high.

If you just watched a netflix show on tiny homes or something, you got a prett incorrect view of them.

Some cities are considering them for a homeless solution.

You dont do that for expensive homes.

>or if you build it yourself.
>Expecting most people to know how to use basic tools or DIY skills

It's a sad time when I don't know a single man who isn't part of my family who can change a flat tire or use basic tools.

Shed life beats stoop living any day.

Careful what you wish for, famalam.

>Some cities are considering them for a homeless solution.
We already have a homeless solution.

I own stocks like the jews running the fed want me to.
You can't put your money anywhere else and get a return.
>real estate
>versatile

Then you have a dead body problem, genius

Smart kill yourself so you don't keep failing.

>easy and quick to clean
>cheap
>low energy and upkeep costs

Probably the best option there is.

Why you so hostile, Waheed? Couldn't find any little boys to buttfuck?

Move to Europe already you city dwelling lefty cucks. Live among your undesirables if you so wish. A bullet is a lot cheaper than a fucking mini house and welfare for 70+ years.

>It's a sad time when I don't know a single man who isn't part of my family who can change a flat tire or use basic tools.

Millennials are pathetic.
There's this new thing called 'The Interwebz".

You can look up anything in a few seconds.
No trips to the library or bookstore.
No being an apprentice for 30 years.

You just type 'how the fuck does electricity work' into a shitposting window, and you have enough to read for 2 years.

Funny enough, no one seems to use it for that.

Last I heard, they were called mobile homes.

My son is here and I still get to see him sometimes. Otherwise I would be in Alaska or something.

Once the can is payed off I may go to a trade school or I may just keep saving up to get a new one because this one has a fuck ton of miles.

Not aware of any farming jobs that pay $200/hr is this a meme?

Literal cucksheds but oh so comfy.

A lot of the hipster trend follows a general pattern. Poor people do something weird to cut costs, rich people find it cool, rich people imitate it poorly, this is following that pattern. Examples:

>Jean shorts: Buy jeans in the winter, cut the legs off in the summer to avoid buying more pants. Rich idiots buy jean shorts for $100 to try to fit in
>Fixie bikes: Can't afford car. Bike parts break, end up with cheapest form of bike. Rich idiots buy expensive fixie bikes for $4k and can't even track stand
>Smoking: They all work in food and service industry, you just have to. Rich idiots buy american spirits to fit in
>Grow a beard instead of buying expensive razors, rich idiots make an entire industry of waxing and dumbass overpriced hair products

list goes on, tiny homes are just one more addition to it.

I agree, you should do it now instead of waiting 70 years and burdening the rest of us with you.

SHART
H
A
R
T

>So you commute too? How much do you spend yearly on driving?

Around 1300€ yearly. Takes me 20 minutes to get to work.

>Or maybe you spend 2 hours a day riding the bus with Muhammed?

Stop projecting, user.

once again, Cred Forums is at least three years late to the party.

Except I'm not homeless and am supporting myself, hence me using a fucking computer to call you a city dwelling faggot and calling upon the mass killing of the homeless.

What sort of retard couldn't pick this up from my posts?

The millenial generation has nothing but debt with no job prospects so they can't afford homes. Also, since they're not marrying, they don't need much living space. The solution? An affordable cuckshed! A home that is cheap enough they don't have to go into even more debt for one and won't be paying le happy bankster a pound of flesh in interest for 30 years on a mortgage for a big, ugly, hyper-expensive yet cheap piece of shit McMansion like the Boomers bought into.

>Redpill me on the tiny house "craze."
A natural response to taxes and regulation on the public and an absence of taxes and regulation on the financial system

That's quite a lot. I ride my bike to the office in 4 minutes. Factoring in vehicle depreciation costs you are already ahead in renting, and have an extra 30 minutes a day.

Why would you think the jews are behind something that saves you money? If anything they are opposed to it so you can get in mortgage debt goy.

Thats what ovens are for.

>>"You know it's illegal to hook trailers to city water, sewer and electric right?"
Oh no! Where would you get your fluoridated water then?

Its a way for poor people to seem trendy instead of poor trailer trash, which is what they are.

Not as trashy as living on a repurposed trailer bed that is half the size of a mobile home with none of the plumbing, at that point, why not just live in a rape van?

What am I poor and white? Don't think so bud, il stick with my cheap tiny house to raise my outdoorsy white family.

>SoCal weather
Yeah hot and dry 365 days a year is great. Enjoy your brush fires

t. The guys you steal your water from

I say nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem, you obviously have issues and aren't going to last long on your own, so take care of it now before the doctors and lawyers need to get involved.

God damnit I wish my can looked like that.... Fuck. Saved

Its funny cause 308 is like a dollar now so when they ask you for a dollar you can be like sure then pull out this giant mp10 and blast his face off.

It's no different than paying hundreds every month for the same size of space.

I've always heard that small homes of a couple hundred square feet are part of Agenda 21. Easier to control the masses. It will allow people to get used to the dense, small living areas that they'll be forced to occupy in the near future.

welcome to the gypsi lifestyle.
Here today gone tomorrow. No chance to form strong lasting communities. Everybody fights for himself and to tries to stay above the line of poverty.
No time for political resistance, just cattle.

Welcome to the new brave world.

You can always build a support structure inside the shipping container, like in a mine shaft for example. No biggie. Plus that would make it easy to put up shelving etc. Attaching shit to metal is more tedious.

>God damnit I wish my can looked like that

you can make your 'can' look good dirt cheap.

IF you learned how do do plumbing, electrical, roofing, and insulation.

If you're a useless faggot, expect to pay through the nose.

Oh also you could do the X-Files lifestyle thing and bury an old train car instead. Those things are tough. And the coolness factor is much higher, plus if you get an older passenger one it could be quite comfy inside already.

>Why not just buy a double wide mobile home?
1. Shit in cold environments
2. Shit in moist environments
3. Ugly as sin

But I'm gainfully employed. I don't understand what you're implying.

Picked up a new mascot too

>implying
>realtor takes small percentage cut
>banker interest is jewy but less so than rent
>you're building equity that you get back after the house appreciates and you pay off the loan

it's like you didn't even bother to learn anything before you posted

>Don't do this, please. Shipping containers cannot support the structural weight of the dirt on top and it will collapse in and kill you.
Check out how this guy did it youtube.com/watch?v=Z0oFJ2jbkDI
Around 8 min.

Nothing i would do though, containers are not that cheap any more.

>Quoth the Raven: everpoor

lmao

we children of men now

>a 14 year old unironically suggests parking a cuckshed in a public park or in someone's driveway

I'm in literal tears

>we children of men

lmao this guy has two fathers

Kek

>muh building equity!
You can also do the exact same thing with stocks.

Nothing lasts, if you aren't successful enough enough to build your own skyscraper, by this point, you aren't going to make it the next three decades, so what is the point in continuing?

Why would you blow your money renting and investing in stocks instead of just putting equity into a fucking house? In fact, you could literally build equity and buy stocks for the same amount as renting and buying stocks. Renting is literally throwing your money away, you might as well take a portion of your paycheck every month and burn it.

l like it user.
hope your van dwelling days are happy.
I keep telling my friends and family I want to live in a van and they think I'm crazy or joking.

Giving 6% to a realtor is literally throwing your money away.

Its a hip status signalling RV

>You just type 'how the fuck does electricity work' into a shitposting window, and you have enough to read for 2 years.
So true. I had a good dad when i grew up but when he fixed a carburetor i was more interested in playing wc2 or duke nukem 3d so i didn't really learn it from him. Not a problem now however, just go onto youtube and you have several step by step guides on how to fix EVERYTHING and if you're lucky they have the exact same carburetor as you have.

There are so much shit on youtube, you can learn the basics of felling trees, trapping, hunting, cleaning out deers, building a log cabin etc. Even if you where raised by a single mother you can learn the basics of being a man.

Come to think about it, some one should do a surrogate dad playlist for all cucks who was raised by single mothers.

>but think about how often you flush your toilet
Literally just a bucket with sawdust. Its being without running hot/cold water that is the hard part.

Because user. Bitches think everything small is cute except your dick.

This guy gets it.

>so what is the point in continuing?
To not be a miserable homeless pile of garbage that gets shot in the head and thrown into a mass grave, I thought this was pretty obvious from our entire exchange. I have no idea why you're so confused man.

It's not optimal but if you are single and want to figure out the cheapest way to live it's your best option.

I still recommend going to school and getting a STEM degree or trade though. I'm only here because blue collar jobs are a meme.

You already admitted you are low class "employed" person, so you haven't created one single job, built one business, or added any value to your community, you are worse than the feral ones, and your mass grave will be filled with the other gross fat disease ridden livestock people who used to think they were on top of the world, when in reality they were too sickly to be consumed.

>You already admitted you are low class "employed" person, so you haven't created one single job, built one business, or added any value to your community, you are worse than the feral ones
What the fuck are you going on about dude? I go to work, make a decent wage in a job secure environment while niggers and homeless people suck my tax dollars dry. How in the fuck am I worthy of a bullet to the head? Do you not like it when people work for a living or what the fuck are you going on about man?

>I go to work, make a decent wage in a job secure environment
>I am some international corporation's nigger

>Do you not like it when people work for a living or what the fuck are you going on about man?
No, anyone who isn't homesteading, farming, free ranging or in some major executive position is going to be redundant, many of those homeless people have way more skills and ingenuity than your lazy resource intensive normie ass who probably gets by thanks to some government program to sit on ass and facebook all day.

>spend as much money as you can buying land

The rent seeking piece of shit government will tax the shit out of you.

Yes, exactly.

>Come to think about it, some one should do a surrogate dad playlist for all cucks who was raised by single mothers.

Yeah.
Because Millennials are so pathetic that typing a few words into a browser might hurt their wrists.

somehow, though, you all know how to paint your nails.

I literally know a disabled lady (blind) who lives in a trailer on this old couple's property. She uses their hookups and washer/dryer and grows veggies in their side yard. She pays them a small amount of rent. It's a pretty good deal, nobody cares if it's technically illegal. Fuck government, it's not like they provide for someone like her who literally can't drive or work a normal job anymore. She'd be fucked if she hadn't arranged for something like this. At least she has a comfy little home.

>That is why you move your ass to the rural countryside, spend as much money as you can buying land
They are giving away free undeveloped land at a decent valuation all over the rural countryside so that someone is paying tax on otherwise idling land.

>park your little house there.
You still probably will have to put some sort of sewage or septic tanks and lots of plumbing infrastructure to make sure all that doesn't go to land you don't own and that also requires inspectors and contractors and an increase in land value that will raise your taxes.

To all of these faggots talking about agenda 21:

I thought the entire point of these stupid fucking mini houses was to buy up a bunch of acreage, shit one out on it and have something that you actually own with little to no debt?

top kek

>You still probably will have to put some sort of sewage or septic tanks and lots of plumbing infrastructure to make sure all that doesn't go to land you don't own

Boo Hoo!!

You mean, I have to work to live?
Oh, Noes! Whatever shall I do?

>septic tanks!!!
>plumbing!!!

You got me there, Mr. Kike.
My heretic ass owes all the chosen people because I was born.

What ever shall I do?

>look at me!
>I'm the Jew now!

Another Shoah is coming.
This time, you can run to Israel for protection.

>Muh holy landz

Yep. Run there.
As fast as your greedy little paws will let you.

I would be interested in a trade just for the practical end of it. Right now I do online sales, ebay and amazon. I don't have the motivation to sell this much but my friend is making six figure sales doing what I'm doing. I prefer the free time and being a van dweller would only add to that.

>You mean, I have to work to live?
No you also have to hire people to work for you, too.

>What ever shall I do?
drink less alcohol to avoid incoherent rambling

>you also have to hire people to work for you

Nah.
I hire who I want, and when.

>Muh reparations
>Muh Gibs

Get them from city cucks.
Out here, we shoot back.

>I hire who I want, and when.
>I can't afford the best especially not now

>Out here, we shoot back.
Yea, I can smell all the hot loads on your back from here, clorox.

>smell

Your entire worldview falls apart when others can do simple tasks for themselves.

>you NEED a degree to wire an outlet, goyim scum!
>buy muh degrees or ELSE!

It's an outlet, kike.
He Who Shall Never Be Named didn't shove a Lightning Bolt up my Holy Ass for wiring my own home.

>Blasphemer!!

You bet. And a dozen other kike names as well.
Still didn't pay Schlomo $300 an hour to wipe my gentile ass.

Eat a bucket of cock, Joel.

>He actually thinks you install septic tanks by wiring outlets.
Yea, sure, you don't need no one to do nothing for you, it sounds like you have everything all figured out.

>308 is like a dollar now
ammoseek.com/ammo/308-winchester

you are one stupid faggot

Are you going to put that on the report for your boss, jeeves?

>you don't need no one to do nothing for you

t. Kike

I agree. Stupid Goyim owe us hook-noses $2000 an hour to remind them they're dumb.

No one can build their own home. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to think you can get away with building your own shelter, interest free?

In the entire history of the world, no one has ever built their own home and lived to tell the tale

Just take this simple loan, Goy.
It's only 600 easy payments of your entire paycheck.

Wiring your own home is raciss. AND sexiss. And mean. And raciss.

Trust Me. I know what I'm talking about.

>jew wife
get out!

Good, cars are retarded.

>hurr durr I'm a human, so I am capable of everything from every human ever

>Gib me moneys

Nah.

Shouldn't you be lobbying congress for free Nukes right about now?

We are the nukes because a human made the nuke and so am I.

Exactly. They're just trying to stuff us in like rats. China does it already

This.

This thread reeks of jidf kikes.

Any tips on buying my first house?
I'm tired of living with my parents and have saved up a little over 20k in the past year.

Where at? In certain markets that wont be nearly enough.

Location can make a huge difference

$20k can mean a sizeable chunk towards a nice house on 3 acres of land in the south or the midwest, or it could be a few months rent in NYC

nice one hans.

I live in Portland. It's fucking ground zero here. Liberal faggot cucks think they're so unique by living in trailers

Commoditization consumption of poverty

I wish I had the money to buy and live in somethin like this.

its just likebait nobody actually lives in them

houses and land cost a little more than it does in Italy, we can't buy a plot for 12 goats and a parmesan wheel paisano, and a house costs more than a wheelbarrow of olives and pancetta.

I only like these for the idea that I could tow one up a mountain in the middle of nowhere and chill. Rural mountain land is cheap as fuck.

This.
People have identified banks as the evil, just not that the jews are running the banks.
I'm not quite into that small of a living, but I'm slitting my own throat before taking a goddamn loan. I intend to build my own house.

It might not be luxurious, but luxury is slavery. If not monetary, then spiritually.

3D printed houses will make boomers shit their pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTSakUtxXYY

They're cucksheds.

This, but it's yet another one of those Hegelian Dialectic schemes where ultimately, we all get screwed over by the elites.
>Tiny house craze sweeps the nation due to going green craze that it cascaded from
>People start leaving their largely spacious homes for these tiny homes
>It reaches it's peak in interest
>"It's the current year! Why do we have to continue to live in these inefficient, wasteful, large homes," says the tiny home enthusiast hippie chick with self-entitlement issues
>Gubbernment says, "Don't worry! Were going to have a bunch of large, tall buildings built for housing in our SmartCities, that will provide tiny home styled housing for each and every one of you citizens!
>Normie dumbshit masses: "Does it come with free wi-fi?"
>"Yes"
>"YAY!"

and while the people live like this, the elites will continue to own their huge mansions

wrong. all the strength are on the ends. the sides are not load bearing

There is not craze, it's just a show on HGTV

For real though, that tiny house looks comfy.
Not in a "I want to live in there full time" kind of way, but in a mobile vacation home way.

thats fucked up
why wont you live in abandoned houses and go squatting, i am literally doing it right now and the real estate company kept on sending letters and several law firm shit, i just say to them to fuck off.

Live in small house for a few years with no mortgage and pocked 20k+/year. Pay cast for a house you want later and continue to not pay a mortgage while you continue to grow your wealth.

Unless you have a family, how big of a house do you need?

>As my 4 kids grow up
They'll be raped and killed in the collapse.

>mortgage
you know its always better to pay in cash, to avoid that 25% interest jew. there is a reason why us asians do it there.

Interest is like 4% right now, its pretty retarded to take out hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cash, and you will probably have to pay for appraising, title transfer anyway, and other fees still, too.

That's a very wise decision, goy. At that rate you'll only end up paying an extra 170% of the home's value over the mortgage's life. That's MUCH better than the 0% above cost that you'd pay by using cash. You're so smart I almost feel swindled! But I'll go ahead and give you that low, low 4% loan.

It's stupid millennials indoctrinated into thinking that being a homeowner is some sort of super important status symbol, and instead of realizing that it is a relic of a more prosperous era and getting rid of that mindset, they twist their way of thinking into justifying that buying a fancy trailer is becoming a "homeowner"

What about the land? how big is it?
if it big land(or like a regular house) it's not the jews

>tiny house "craze."
they're called cucksheds.

This would be hell in the Winter. You just don't have the space to put in lots of insulation, and you can't fire up a wood stove and stay stealthy.

Can you even get a job in America if you live in a van? You need a proper address in the UK to work.

>170%
No, 4% is still 4%.

>That's MUCH better than the 0% above cost that you'd pay by using cash
Except your cash degrades in value at a rate of 3%, so spending it all now is much more expensive for you than earning interest on that money and spending it over 30 years.

>filename
>pic is of the phillipines

its a literal cuck shed.

4% compounded over decades adds up to a fucking lot, you inbred google. That's hundreds of thousand of dollars that you're throwing away for no reason on an average house.

Where the fuck did you learn math? Poo-in-looistan? If your cash 'degrades' at a rate of 3% a year, then it's much better to invest it in an appreciating asset like real estate than to let it sit. Real estate is like to pace or beat the stock market too. But cash doesn't 'degrade' at 3% a year. If you're talking about inflation, that hits all valued assets equally, cocksucker.

And what the fuck are you talking about with spending your money on real estate being expensive? What are you getting in interest on cash - 1%? Why would collecting 1% interest be worth taking out a loan where you lose 4% per year?

Your post is so fucking stupid on so many levels that it's almost unbelievable. Die slowly and painfully.

THERE IS A MASSIVE JEWISH CONSPIRACY YET OUR GOVT.S CAN'T EVEN HANDLE PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

Then don't get a compound loan, dipshit, you can't figure out what the monthly payments add up to or you can't pay your debts on time and have to renegotiate?

>it's much better to invest it in an appreciating asset like real estate
real estate is a rollercoaster and you have to lose money on insurance, taxes and maintenance, something that appreciates are bonds or getting on a mutual fund that just tracks the s&p500.

>And what the fuck are you talking about with spending your money on real estate being expensive?
How many more assets can one get that are more expensive than an estate?

>What are you getting in interest on cash - 1%?
It means you are effectively getting money at only 1% interest.

>Why would collecting 1% interest be worth taking out a loan where you lose 4% per year?
The bank loses the money to inflation, not you since they pay up front, if you lock in at the beginning and keep good payment history you slowly pay out the money that is becoming less valuable that when they gave it to you.

SIMPLE FACT

If you have the cash to pay for a house, and elect to take a mortgage out anyway, then your net worth 30 years later will objectively be lower than someone in the same position who just pays cash.

You're a retarded fuckwit and you deserve to get your jew-sucking throat slit.

>objectively
What if you had an opportunity to take out a 30 year mortgage on a large chunk of the Saint Bernard Parish in New Orleans in 1999 and the insurance company went bankrupt, but the government offered to buy it at exactly what you paid for it?

>2025: The internet has been wiped out completely
>A small group of internet trolls, addicted to arguing incessantly creates a trailer park with a local network simulating the internet
>Eventually the group grows in number
>Becomes a blemish on the world, a lower class of undesirables worshiping KEK and the enigmatic 'murder cube'.
>War breaks out between the two religious factions and eventually civilized society begins taking in refugees from the 4trailer park
The cycle continues

Did that robot trailer park get anywhere?
Also, glory to the murder cube.

The American Dream is dead. People no longer want to work for the largest, nicest house in town. Instead, they've dramatically lowered the bar to sustainability. It's disgusting.

Efficiency is a manly trait. Waste is for the incompetent. Enjoy your vagina.
>falling for the american dream jew

Preparing us for commie style apartments.

>succeeding in a capitalistic system is now unmanly.

It's like you want to be the underclass that the globalist want you to be.

except the only apartments that are being made cost more than the houses do

you'd think these retards might have done something right by accident by now

it's a shit-tier refuge for the miserable new generations that will never be able to purchase a proper home. the kikes aren't behind it - the kikes are behind ruining our chances of buying our own homes

Sorry brother, the beta revolution and robot trailer park were both canceled when everyone realized that it would entail leaving their moms basement.

a way to avoid property taxes and utility rentiers, however it's impractical if children are involved since one cannot register residency in that

I prefer a cabin innawoods near a water source that can provide for a kew kW of hydropower but still close enough to civilisation to hava LTE coverage

>work harder for the globalist
>buy a house from the globalist
>buy shit to put in it from the globalist
>shill on Cred Forums for the globalist
Unless you're the 1 %, you're the underclass the globalists want you to be. Becoming self-sufficient and focusing on family, spiritual pursuits, and enrichment of the nation is the antithesis of the globalist agenda. Focusing on wealth generation and consumerism is an empty shell of what actualization can really be.

will i at least be dead before it gets that bad?

Usually you pay for the original cost of the house every 30 years in insurance and taxes alone, I don't understand how you expect to overcome that deficit.

>cheap way to start off
>but could condition people to high density life

be careful of this lase one america. Here in the UK, we have the smallest new house size of about any european country, our house prices are insane, and this wouldn't even be an option for us. If you have a piece of land, I think you are usually allowed to spend three nights a year on it without planning permission.

Gypsies can get around this, but anyone else will get shafted.

depends on the jewyness of your local property taxes

maintenance is the real longterm cost but with sufficient planning (long-term saving) replacing a roof or insulation or heating system becomes a breeze

How does it come out to be more than if you invested and used that for the long term saving while you paid such a low mortgage rate?

couldn't tell you, I have absolutely no experience with getting in debt, always bought all my shit in cash