TRUMP GENERAL - COMFY MIKE RUNNING MATE EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Loveland CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/cmyu_EWMAB4
>Nigel: Dont Take Abuse from a Clinton
youtu.be/sYu_8qVERmI
>Black Female Supporting Trump Explains Why
youtu.be/LR3ih75Fzq0
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/Laxw35PjVyI
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/783135968173973504
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
youtu.be/B-sVGIp6E9g
youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M
forbes.com/sites/ryanellis/2016/10/03/trump-tax-return-story-exposes-policy-ignorance-of-political-reporters/#52b1cb1a6578
m.imgur.com/a/VLNPR
fusion.net/story/353288/donald-trump-tax-returns-immigrant/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=JR
exhentai.org/g/826878/7be28560f9/
bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10085.msg921093.html#new
web.archive.org/web/20160109155701/http://theslot.jezebel.com/brooklyn-witches-are-doing-their-part-to-defeat-donald-1730014970
pwsm-ri.org/Ritual-Prayers/Prayer-Against-Witchcraft.html
exhentai.org/g/729078/41588e8529
exhentai.org/g/729078/41588e8529/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Australia

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
OCTOBER 3, 2016
1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

MORNING
>still trying to shill Trump's taxes
>go to www.clintonkaine.com
AFTERNOON
>report: Hillary on Assange: "can't we just drone this guy?"
>FBI made deals for HRC aides to destroy laptops after inspection
>Gaddafi offered a peace deal for democratic elections
>Hillary didn't accept, killed him anyway
>payback for Gaddafi supporting Obama?
>Schneiderman (#WithHer) sends cease and desist to Trump Foundation over not having proper clearance to solicit money
>in veterans event Trump suggests that vets with PTSD can't handle the trauma of war
>this is literally the definition of PTSD
>media still tries to make something out of it
>vet involved responds: Trump's comments were "thoughtful and understanding"
>attacks media for twisting words
>Mr. Buzzfeed, Andrew Kaczynski moves to CNN
>Will he be the host of "20 Yr Old, Out of Context Howard Stern Interviews"?
>Trump rally in Pueblo, CO
>explains his '95 tax situaiton
EVENING
>ASSANGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3AM EASTERN
>STAY TUNED!
>VP Debate tomorrow
>Trump Rally in Loveland, CO

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

p.s

Cunts.

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! Go!

>State Dept spokesman John Kirby says that if Russia does not comply with US demands in Syria Russian cities will be targets and Russian soldiers will go home in body bags
>US and Russia end all discussion. John Kerry regrets diplomatic options have failed
>Russia pulls out of longstanding nuclear arms reduction treaty
>Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford says that if the US wants to establish a no fly zone in Syria (A KEY POINT IN HILLARY'S PLAN FOR SYRIA) we will have to go to war with Russia
>Russia begins a drill tomorrow that will include 40 million people. "The drill will rehearse radiation, chemical and biological protection of the personnel and population during emergencies at crucial and potentially dangerous facilities"

40 get

I'm not even mad.

stop posting this meme

Wow, asian female veteran with PTSD here currently serving in Iraq.

I cannot believe Trump's comments. He had my vote - I even had a bumper sticker, a yard sign and a hat! But now Trump has my scorn, I will now vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton who has 30 years of experience and can't be baited on twitter.

Tax dodgin' Trump's dangerous temperament cannot be allowed into the White House.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/783135968173973504

>It's real

Not this shit again.

>Tim Kain
>F rating with NRA
>from VA
Explain yourselves, Virgins.

Can stop with the spam now

>NYC
Yes. Yes! YES

END THIS SUFFERING

>tfw spic
>tfw voting trump
>tfw possibly voting against myself

I don't know how I feel about this.

MAN WITH YUGE PLANS

If ww3 starts and radiation clouds dont kill me I'll consider the US govt my enemy like any true patriotic son of America

What kind of spic?

>falling for the moderate democrat meme
Also niggers.

CTR appears to have downshilled in response
>Do not trust images prefixed with img_xxx or tmp_xxxx
>Julian has not given a statement what the body of this stream will be beyond being about Clinton.

youtu.be/B-sVGIp6E9g

AWOO

> people thinking Trump could absorb a $1 billion loss out of pocket in the 90s

Just wait for someone to find the debt parking scheme.

Feel proud and build the wall

more like 3 hours an 47 min. he wont start talking till 11 their time. 3ct

If you are able to vote it means you're a citizen. If you're a citizen it means you can't get deported. You have nothing to lose by voting Trump.

R8 my prediction

>tfw black dot directly over me

Vid here

youtu.be/6BgvPmR7_8M

At 3:44

>t. future wall builder

Deports faggots like you

>possibly voting against myself
Only if you are illegal, Trump is the candidate for legal spics.

Eh, he almost always uses press conferences to call journos Kikes and demanding exonerated status.

He'll tweet out the meat later.

Garbage

I just want to come out and temper everyone's expectations with the Wikileaks Assange thing.

It's important to note that if Assange had something that would 100% destroy Hillary and put her behind bars, he would have released it. You could argue he wanted to wait until she was nominated to try and fuck up America's shitty political structure, but he would have just released it a few days after the DNC, or right when the deadline ended to get a new candidate.

If it is anything at all, it'll just be more evidence of what we already know and won't really accomplish anything. It'll be interesting as hell for us to go through and have fun with it, but it is not going to bring down Hillary.

Half mexi

>CO without FL

Literally impossible without rigging.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

U.S. Citizens should vote Trump.

>Pence smear has begun

The next American president

>FL
>Blue

when will this meme end

>winning Ohio but not the entire election
No.

weak bait

apply yourself

>blue florida with early voting

wishful thinking

>trmp_xxxx

Hello CTR, did you get in trouble yet for acting like veterans?

>le California blue may may

why is there no wikileaks sticky or official thread yet? isnt it in just under 3 hours?

>implying that's smear
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

So long as youre legal youre good bro

First Vice President that isn't retarded or Darth Vader in ~40 years?

we are led by literal morons

Aren't half of these just nuclear power plants? Though it doesn't make them less of a target

Makes me like him more

What are those image macros call? I enjoy them.

Oooorrr... perhaps he wants to do something extra special for the Wikileaks 10th anniversary.

Why can't Dilbertman get on TV and hypnotize everybody into voting Trump?

Mods hate sticking because it would involve actual work and this is a pre pre game at this point.

>All these spics ITT

AY CARUMBA. Did King NIgger not give you your green cards?

i'm pretty much FUCKED :^(

Is he a pedophile like Biden?

>black dot and purple triangle
JUST

he's not wrong

Who runs the American media?

Only so much damage control you can do by October.

>tfw i live in that cluster of triangles in AZ

>giving them time to bury the story

REPRESENT

You're a legal citizen, what specific policy would target you for being latino?

Some people actually want to make Mexico Great for the first time.

>armageddon nightly news

Inna woods deploy, get away from major military bases, west coast = safe coast

What's going on /trumpgen/? Any major revelations happen today or are the normies still hung up on the tax returns?

Anyways, how ya'll doing?

He already hypnotized Brooke Baldwin into wanting his lil dilbert

Same.

Hey, I'm hoping for the HABBENING as much as everyone, but I just want to try and make sure that everyone doesn't go crazy when its potentially nothing.

And as for damage control/burying the story, If it's the thing that will supposedly "destroy" her, there would be no burying it or running damage control. She'd be arrested, lynched, or flee the country.

We exhausted a lot of conversation topics, so now we're just sitting around waiting for Assange to amaze us.

>tfw you take fake Acid and feel horrible

defend this

That nigga is eating the bacon/cheese/sausage stuffed hashbrounds. I recognize them.

They're mediocre as fuck and super duper salty.

>you didnt see the thing where she was above the law
>didnt see the thing where she literally got US spies killed
>no trial
>obama told the FBI "there is nothing wrong there"
>no trial

What's everyone's reaction gonna be if Assange Jews trump and his supporters and on his stream, says, "there's something you should all know about Hillary Clinton...I officially endorse her and believe she's going to be a great leader for the united states"

Or better (worse?) yet, what if instead of being about Clinton, he drops bombs about trump as part of a deal with Obama to pardon him? Can Assange be trusted?

>I live next to a nuclear research facility

While I am very hopeful, I'm also not holding my breath.

desu fampai i met some cholo motherfuckers when i was in US years back when Obama just got into office.

These bald tattoo pinheads are actually nice people that will give directions and greet you.

Fucking NIGGERS on the other hand be like "DIS AINT YO NEIBOHUD YELLOW BOI GIT DA FUCK OUTTA HERE I AINT NO ORDAH NO PANDA EXPRESS"

Are you, legal?

THANKS TNTNN

4rxxxx

got it CTR

Is this real. Pls no

If democrats would stop shooting people, gun violence would drop to scandinavian rates

It's just a matter of whether it will be before or after the election.

There's only really 2 options-
>the loss is a real loss and the Donald was really was out of pocket by $916 million (in which case he has legitimate NOLs)

>the loss was passed on to someone else by The Donald defaulting on debt - in which case Donald Trump should be assessed for income from debt forgiveness.

I do not know whether Donald Trump had the wherewithal in 1995 to bear $916 million of losses personally. But I doubt it. (If he did his financial career is different from what is popularly accepted.)

So the alternative is the debt was forgiven in some way. But then the story the New York Times is running is wrong - because the $916 million of losses would not have survived the debt forgiveness and hence would have wiped out his NOLs and thus he would not be allowed to shelter his income for the next 18 years

>shills attack Trump on his taxes the entire weekend
>NYT acquires a copy of Trump's 1995 Tax Returns
>NYT illegally leaks and reports the document, leaving them open to a counter lawsuit from Trump that could bankrupt the company
>NYT's has no legal defense because the reporter said he was "willing to serve jail time" to report it, which means that there is clear intent to break the law
>NYT's is revealed as having paid 0 taxes in 2014
>NYT's actually had HIGHER income after filing their taxes than before (i.e., start with, say, 1 million before filing, end up with 1.5 million after filing and paying 0 taxes)
>The Clinton's revealed to having used the same tax avoidance "scheme" as Donald Trump that they're attacking him for
>Hillary makes a speech and attacks Trump: "what kind of a businessman loses 1 billion dollars?"
>turns out that Hillary Clinton ""lost"" / ""misplaced"" 6 billion taxpayer dollars during her time as Secretary of State
>Mainstream media, social media and liberals all around the world further revealed as mass morons for pushing the tax non-issue
>Assange taking aim at the Clinton's with a fully loaded barrel
>everyone BTFO
>liberals on suicide watch

Today was a good day tbhfam.

Youre not illegal so you have nothing to worry about

He's a conservative, so no.

This. The decline of the married family in American cities (aided and abetted by Dems) is far more to blame for gun crime rates than the current gun laws.

If Mexico is going to pay for it, then by all means build a wall

At least the money was used for something useful rather than being deposited in our politicians' many bank accounts in Switzerland, never to be seen again

It is

Obongo is going to screw everything up for Trump to go into the worst possible situation ever

Or for Hillary to take over and blow everything up into a Nuclear Winter

>tfw dad walks past me
>"Go to bed user, don't be up all night waiting for the Wikileaks to drop!"
>"No way! I'll be up all night for this one!"
>"I doubt it'll be anything that'll end Hillary but we can dream."
>"I'll let you know in the morning."

It's nice having redpilled family.

>all these anons waiting for Wikileaks

Anons don't do this to yourselves. It's going to be nothing. Wait up if you want but don't build up anticipation because you're just going to be let down.

I'm patiently awaiting what mr. Assange has in store.

It's better than what I have to eat every day

>democrats are the ones actually killing people
>"THOSE FUCKING REPUBLICANS!!!!"
Liberals are so fucking retarded

>he was talking about syruan terrorists hitting russian cities and soldiers
>they stopped for now talking about aleppo cease fires but they still cooperate to make sure none of their military operations cross each other
>the treaty was for refining old plutonium, putin though the usa was slow doing this 6 months ago but decided now to stop the cooperation
>luckily neither obama nor trump will do a no fly zone and even hillary wouldnt do it if actually president, shes just doing election grandstanding
>the drills cover regions that have a population of 40 million, you wont have 40 million doing drills, the amount of russian FEMA workers is probably under 10,000

>I'll tell you what

>legitimate NOLs
forbes.com/sites/ryanellis/2016/10/03/trump-tax-return-story-exposes-policy-ignorance-of-political-reporters/#52b1cb1a6578

>Everyone ITT

When will they ever learn. It has always built up to nothing. This one won't be an exception.

>tfw family hates Hillary but they don't follow politics
I got my mom to vote for Trump but my sister is a "heheh you really think I would bother having an opinion" non-voter.

>NYT illegally leaks
Stop with this meme. The person sending them did the illegal act, but unless they were paid by the NYT to do it then NYT was within their legal rights to publish them because they were newsworthy about a public figure

Go away CtR.

Your low energy concern shilling has been noted.

im not getting my hopes up im going to bed before the leak if it is crazy let me know tomorrow

But what if it actually is a Recreational Nuke about Hillary?

What if by the time you wake up tomorrow everything is on fire and it's already out of control?

Come on user, it's just a few more hours of your time

How long until Assange shows up? I might go to sleep and read the recap tomorrow.

>have to eat.

Make your own meals. Get a crock pot. Cook for the week. Repeat.

Delicious chili

It's illegal to PUBLISH them. NYT published them. Kys

>my dad thinks it won't be effective enough, "She has enough time to bury those bodies" he says.
He's still in the sad-sack redpill phase.

Why so many in Montana?

Subhumans

Ugly lads desu senpai dezu

Show me in the law where it has that clause

3.5 hours from now he drops the bombs

So far Assange has been a major Cuck but we should still keep hope. Supposedly he's releasing all 30,000 emails.

Do you post while in work? or are you at home right now?

And damn man you should learn how to cook saves money and its healthier

>yfw Hillary's assassin blows Assange's brains out on live stream

Is Julian going to disavow David Duke?

>LSD kills brain cells

wew lad

No criminal intent was demonstrated by the reporter.

t. Comey
:^)

Keep waiting for those leaks, bitch. When they aren't anything, will you kill yourself?
Also:

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

redpill the normies at walmart yet?

Except it IS illegal to release a tax return without permission from the party affected.

Mr. Trump did not give his consent to having his Tax Return published. Under the tax code law any publication (meaning the NYT) is liable and can be held accountable for releasing the documents. And they have no defense because the NYT admitted publicly that they had "no problem going to jail" for doing it.

I know that liberals don't like facts but please go fuck yourself.

He's a Democrat. We're a blue state now.

So wait, 1:30 hours, at what point does he release any info?

And at least 30,000 of those were in places where the NRA is hated

Really makes you think

So it'd be legal to publish naked pictures of a famous 12 year old actress that were mailed to a newspaper?

>the Gawker Media argument

Tell me my fellow Singanon, what do your irl friends think of the Donald?

Most of my friends support him openly as do I (even have a TRUMP bumper sticker on my car)

Majority of the idiots don't because they're bluepilled idiots or just don't care.

AWOOOOOOO~VEMENT
W
O
O
O
O
O

just ride it out and don't eat anyone's face

>Within margin of error again
For all we know, it could be 43% Trump and 40% Clinton.

Anything like that happening would probably tank Hillary's polls just as bad as whatever he's gonna release ţbh fâm

Do they really pay you money for this? I am working in IT and I worry I don't do anything much, how about you? Don't you want a job that makes you proud to be an adult? I hope you get your life together man.

MSM has 35 days to live.

That article has literally nothing to do with what I said or debt parking. Go back and read my post again abd see if you can figure it out

TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN

It's usually not earth shattering but it does attract normies attention. The DNC leaks were the beginning of the end and her soft support is pretty much all her support, just need to keep poking away at it

>+/- 3% Pts

>not eating someone's face

>tfw shitting my brains out at work

>Julian gets up and starts lifting weights in the middle of the stream

>tfw when she still wins the election because muh liberals

Cnn said that north korea was responsible for the leaks

if they are lying so badly, you know the clinton team is shitting their pants right now

AWOOOOOOOVEMENT

>mfw I have to write paper

I'll be back for the Assange leak, stay high energy lads! MAGA!

AWOOOOOOOO~VEMENT

That wouldn't be newsworthy or in the public interest.

Good luck user!

Who gets to determine that? You? Because that too hinges on your non-existent "intent" clause you are purporting exists.

>So far Assange has been a major Cuck
Actually he hasn't. If you think this you've been persuaded by the CtR anti-Assange smearing campaign here on Cred Forums.

It's their shilling tactic to try and downplay Wikileaks. "Assange is a cuck," "Assange won't ever deliver why bother," "Will you kill yourself when it turns out to be nothing?" and etc.

I took acid once I almost went into psychosis be careful man.

Honestly I'm pretty sure that's when all of my friends learned that I'm a sperg thank God I wasn't redpilled then I probably would have told everyone that I love eugenics

What paper user? Maybe we can help

How long till Assange leaks?

Same as you, I'm surrounded by Trump supporters. I do know a few people who vehemently support Clinton though. They used to be Bernouts oddly enough.

We could be the exception. Just Look at worldwide.vote. It has >70% Clinton support among Singaporeans.

>getting hyped for politics
When I was a kid I never knew I would be this enthused about politics in my life, to the point where I'm getting hyped as fuck for this leak to drop

2 23

>Trump is a north korean sleeper agent!!!!

>Implying North Korea leaking info is a bad thing

North Korea wants America dead, they're ruled over by inexperienced dictator but he can tell when shit is going to make an impact, if he wants Hilary dead or America in pieces you can bet he'd step up his game.

feels good being west coast.

Awoo state compilation when?

>Just Look at worldwide.vote
That poll is utter crap; the creators are leftists, they saw the results and quickly enabled multiple voting so CTR and libs could spam with proxies.

Here's what the map looked like right before that happened. Notice anything?

I only use my trip when I'm at work. Otherwise I'm just "room".

I wake up 20 minutes before my shift starts at 10pm. You're out of your goddamn mind.

You have dumb motherfuckers here. Half of them don't speak English.

It's like a more boring cyber punk espionage movie

Do people in SIngapore really care that much about the elections here?

Just keep throwing shit at Clinton until it knocks her out cold I guess...

>either Clinton or Assange will be dead come tomorrow afternoon

Whens these fucking Assange leaks? Im drunk as fuck and hanging on.

I was hoping for the big leak that was supposed to be right before the debate. That is what I don't like. He didn't release all this when he said he would.

Singapore was already blue before they even pulled the "you can vote once a day" crap.

Right!?

I seriously feel bad for people who don't pay attention.

I guess this is what watching the super bowl or normie movies would feel like if I did those things.

Anyone have Mass awoo?

Should have in a few hours I would think.

Then it should be an easy lawsuit for trump to win.

I have a feeling he won't sue them

dumb motherfuckers everywhere

2 Burgers and 20 Fries

You can almost hear them blaming the rich

Thanks leaf

Hillary Clinton on video calling for Assange assassination

Till it starts, leak would be right after? Hard to say. I hope to fuck he dumps the shit on Crooked.

How much longer until the wiki drop?

Fug. That is definitely not a press conference about Hillary

*yawn* desu

The common folks? Nah.

there's an imgur album although I don't know the link unfortunately.

>hey yeah so Hillary-
>one second let me finish this set

I remember when they blamed NK for the Sony hacks, I couldn't believe people were buying it. NK doesn't even have food, where the hell are the getting all these master hackers?

>getting drunk on a Monday night

It's the fucking shillbots.

Majority of the people who dislike Trump do not like Clinton as well. It was 95% Trump at about 78+ votes and the next day it was 600+ with Clinton being 70%

Businessmen like I am do, because I'm in real estate (and view Trump as a guidance) and i'm into Trading as well. Some businessmen dislike Trump because the TPP favours them.

The retarded bluepilled millenials of course just get their facts from facebook and instagram and deduce their opinions from there.

Weren't the transcripts already released?

When/if Trump sues it will be the courts

Replying for MA awoo too!

I was thinking the same thing actually.

He has the NYT by the balls. He could theoretically force them to cover him fairly under threat of lawsuit.

He's got to have some equipment to get some exercise in. That poor bastard hasn't had fresh air in years.

How was the most recent rally?

>not getting drunk every night

Fantastic. Trump was dropping so many redpills.

Thus far the Singaporean government withheld any comments for or against Trump and Clinton, though our media has been passive aggressive and slightly negative on Trump because they just quote AFP/AP articles on the US election.

There have been pro Trump / Anti Hillary and anti Trump / Pro Hillary opinion articles in he newspaper, but no one really reads that part.

Here's the link, save it and pass it on for others.

AWOO~

m.imgur.com/a/VLNPR

fusion.net/story/353288/donald-trump-tax-returns-immigrant/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=JR

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS/ECONOMIC REFUGEES PAY MORE TAXES THAN TRUMP. GO AHEAD. DEFEND HIM. I DARE YOU.

Yea I'm sure he wont just spill everything right of the bat and instead will just hype it up before doing it, just hope he isn't bullshitting since I dont want to stay awake only to be blueballed.

>NYT Editorial: Why you should vote for Trump, also he has a huge penis and is the coolest guy ever

It's because Trump is high energy.
I can literally feel my heart speed up whenever he speaks, I feel like shouting.

Check

That's where our nukes are. Same with the other shitloads of dots in ND and Wyoming/NE/CO.

Thanks for this. It's much appreciated

Yes, all 11 million illegals probably pay more taxes than one person

Is anything really going to happen? I have an exam tomorrow and I don't want to stay up unless it's historic.

Donald Trump’s arguments are foreclosed by Bartnicki v. Vopper, where the Supreme Court said that the dissemination of information about a matter of public concern could not be penalized even if it was obvious that the information was originally obtained illegally.

>"Assassinate Assange Video"
What if it's Hillary flipping tables and throwing bibles at secret service officers while yelling on a phone at Obama?

>"YOU FUCKING NIGGER KILL ASSANGE, DRONE STRIKE HIS SORRY FUCKING ASS. I'VE BEEN DRINKING ALL NIGHT. HE KNOWS. HE HAS ALL OF MY EMAILS. FUCKING FUCK. THIS MOTHER FUCKER. AHHHHHH!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN SACK OF SHIT! WHY DOES EVERY MAN IN MY LIFE HAVE TO FUCK ME OVER EXCEPT FOR BILL! FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T AUTHORIZE THIS DRONE STRIKE I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL AN AMBASSADOR..."

>people who have been supporting trump for a year will suddenly stop supporting him
wew lad

have a (you)

Good for Trump. deport the criminals and third worlders.

Cant remember the source for that pic could you give me a link?

Good for him. Now defend Warren Buffet for doing the same with $800 million and Sorors for over a billion.

You seem to really like traps

Anyone catch this part of the speech at the rally?

>not living to see the post nuclear wasteland
>dying in some shithole city

Under Trump's policies, those illegals would not be here, and people like him would not be able to take advantage of the tax laws like they have. Hillary Clinton said she would put Bill in charge of the economy, and it was Bill who allowed Trump to do this in the first place.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Using your retarded logic, I can rob a bank and say I'm an undocumented funds manager.

You're doing God's work, TNTNN, keep up the good work; congrats, one month shows your dedication to Mr. Trump and Making America Great Again.

someone give this man a green card when the wall is built!!!

They're importing hackers from China

Let's play a game, /tg/

You're Trump at the 2nd debate, and Anderson Cooper tosses this bullshit question at you.

Realistically speaking, how do you answer this in the least worst way possible?

Probably not worth staying up for senpai.

Go get /comfy/ and MAGA tomorrow with your exam

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why doesn't Trump support the Police, the Firemen, the Military, or the infrastructure?

Especially when he claims those institutions are not doing their jobs because of lack of funding.

Why isn't Trump helping make America great?

kek

this argument should be a meme

You sir, have excellent tastes

Yes, in Loveland the crowd went wild booing Soros.

China and NK aren't as close as the west thinks.

Plus, why the hell would China help NK hack fucking Sony?! It's obvious it was some insider.

The absolute best way to respond to this would be to give Cooper your most powerful death stare until he moves on to the next question.

OUT OUT OUT

Ma'am, you are not a citizen despite what Obama and his cronies insist. You will have to return with them and apply the correct way like everyone else.

Because he has great taste

>/tg/

>not giving a source on pic

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

THROW EM IN THE OVEN

How will Big Match Pence handle it when Kaine starts speaking español at the debate?

exhentai.org/g/826878/7be28560f9/

Faggots

>He has the NYT by the balls
He really doesn't. Please see

>blue florida means no republican can win

WHY is this a thing?

Gonna need sauce on that ass.

I'm actually fully expecting this question to be asked.

I don't know how Trump would answer it.

Your mommy and daddy will bring you on a one way trip to Mexico for free.

It's going to be Assange whining about being threatened, come at me.

Get a good tax accountant... fucking shills I swear...they don't understand how taxes work in business and all they say is "hurr durr muh taxes"

>tfw on my phone

What is it?

Now defend the New York Times taking a $3.5 million refund after declaring a $30 million profit and paying $0 in taxes.

>a six year old spic was able to type that
No.

Anyone want to get in on this?

bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10085.msg921093.html#new

You get to go back with them. I never separate children from their parents.

>undocumented parents
>have children on purpose in the U.S just so their kids can automatically claim 'American citizen' status.

I'd ask kek to check these repeating numbers.

F-F-F-FUCKING BEANERS I-I-I-I H-H-H-HATE THEM REEEEEPISTS I WILL PRESONALY F-F-F-FUCK THEM UNTIL THEY DIE OF BLOOD LOSS AND EXHAUSTION LIKE THE STEGO IN WwDs

He does, he still pays taxes through his business and all of his employees pay taxes.

>why isn't trump happy to throw money at our corrupt government that squanders all of our money?

They keep spending our money on stupid bullshit

>hurr you need to pay taxes for school, healthcare and roads!

>roads are shit
>schools are shit
>I am paying for healthcare myself or I get fined

What are my tax dollars doing?

Oh they are funding globalist nonsense and wars I don't care about.

Please oh please take more of my money!

A brown twink faggot getting fucking by faggots

Do you guys think Trump will pull it together in the second debate? He was never that eloquent in the primaries but that debate was just a shitshow.

I want to like him because I can't ever vote for Hillary but Donny makes it hard sometimes.

>Your parents came here without permission, Sophie. They have to go back. Now you can either follow them to Mexico, or you can become a ward of the state. I'm sure you love your parents very much and would rather follow them, wouldn't you?

If it was actually this, he should just attack the question itself and give a "you have to go back."

As for what happens to the children, I would compare it to children of other types of criminals. If you rob a bank because you "had to to support your family," you still go to jail. No one takes pity on you and worries about splitting you up. You have to pay the price for breaking the law. No special circumstances.

I answered this yesterday. This is how I would answer it, and assblast the libtards

>hey there, did you parents take you to Disneyland? Did you go on the teacup ride? Fun right? Round and round, you never wanted it to end. Did you love it there? Would you like to stay forever? But your parents still took you home. Do you think they were wrong, they should've let you stay there instead?

That's as good as I can think, and I haven't seen anything better.

So who else is staying up waiting for the leaks to hit? How are you all killing time?

I'm watching LOTR atm.

[Gujira 4 Gou (Gujira)] Kimeseku ni Maketa Shounen [English] [N04h

I wish he would. That would lose the election for Clintons because blacks would fly to Trump.

>6 year old
>internet

>they think i'll give the sauce FOR FREE
>0 COMPENSATION

>Donny
Only people who call him that are CTR faggots. Fuck off.

What happened why are twitter shills talking about this PTSD shit?

Isnt the moderator of VP debate has a spic sounding name?

It might be bad for Pence.

>stay in America with foster family
or
>go back with parents

>MY HEART IS VERY SAD

oh yeah sounds SO legit

touching my wiener

I'm gonna check out westworld and catch up on masters of sex & elementary

The safety of the country is greater than any individual. If your parents cared for you they would not have put you into this situation.

He has complained for years about the tax code and how the system was broken. Doesn't change his responsibility to his company as a businessman.

>Im gonna slap him with knowledge (Pence intensifies) and if a dickslapping if necessary... the results will be YUGE

Was thinking about this desu

Nasty.

Go find this sauce instead user.

I'll give you this rare pepe that user posted as OC a few hours ago.

Shina is not brown you mentally challenged Mestizo.

Leaks?

I would say she has to go back but she'll be at the front of the line when she turns 18.

Someone needs to cut the best shit out of the beginning of this video and make a compilation.

If user delivers sauce I'll have faps.

Otherwise I'll probably just shitpost for a while.

Yes, it's a spic. I completely expect that bitch to be biased as fuck.

It was an obvious lib trap from the beginning. No 6 year old writes that well. No 6 year old would know damn well the consequences of being an anchor baby. No 6 year old would know their parents are illegal.

>implying I fucking check the content

Faggot

In a United States Vice Presidential debate it would be suicide for Kaine to speak Spanish. If the moderator joined in that would just add extra to it.

>poor quality pepe
>"""""""""rare""""""""

PLEASE ALL CHRISTIAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR TRUMP PROTECTION AGAINST EVIL MAGIC

WITCHES AND OTHER MAGIC USERS ARE CASTING SPELLS TO CONFOUND TRUMP

web.archive.org/web/20160109155701/http://theslot.jezebel.com/brooklyn-witches-are-doing-their-part-to-defeat-donald-1730014970

pwsm-ri.org/Ritual-Prayers/Prayer-Against-Witchcraft.html

Shes a Filipino

getting comfy with some coffee and just watching youtube vids

He should tell him that he's not running for President of Mexico.

>giving out random sadpanda links without checking its content

You would not go far in life.

Never mind rememberd the source for this.
exhentai.org/g/729078/41588e8529

I'm staying up. I love watching TCM and have LOTR on too.

GIVE ME THE SAUCE NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

Or don't. I kind of lost interest.

Westworld was good senpai do watch

> a bloo bloo everyone is a shill
Any non-retard can see trump isn't perfect

NEW BREAD

>live on one side of a bay, can see the other side
>two black dots and triangles across the bay from me

I'll have a front row seat lads. would look bretty epic 2be honest

Well, I'm a man of my word.

*unzips dick*

Goddamn, TCM is the best channel out there. What's on tonight?

Ask Angelina Jolie to adopt you.
You're on your own, kid.
>Pssh nothin' personnel.

Figured it was Gujira as soon as I saw the face

exhentai.org/g/729078/41588e8529/

Is Kumar still here? Has he died from Pakistani missiles or something?

>>giving out random sadpanda links without checking its content
>Random

I gave source, doesn't mean I pay attention to the details

>doesn't mean I pay attention to the details

SAD!

this is the most perfect answer

There was an episode I watched other day from like season 3 and Joel came out as pro Trump and servo against. Can't remember exactly, was in opening credits

WESTWORLD is good as it gets. Dat Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris creepy af.

Just prayed

Let our voices be heard by our father in Heaven.

Where ever two or more are gather in his name Christ is with us

Who will pray with me?

This law needs to be repealed so fucking fast.

That trump speech was great tonight, very comfy.
The Clinton crime family very worried,making all out speeches, everyone has to give one.
These people are not sleeping or eating well,their stomachs are twisted knots.
It's only going to get worse, the damage happening daily, to their precious reputation.
Now they are publicly breaking laws.

Trump should bring a pair of saliva drug tests to the next debate since they accuse him of cocaine sniffles. Projection and all.

Mods please delete this porn from Trump General.

I would have liked ,if he grabbed her notes from the podium and stuffed them in his pockets.

>tfw freezing my nuts off

Why? Where are you?

I wish Putin would do something to save us, I feel like that without some outside force, everything is hopeless in America.