America wtf!!?

Do Americans even care about their neighbours?? You can take a less than 2hr flight from Miami to Port Au Prince - Haiti and see this

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfam.org.nz/what-we-do/where-we-work/poverty-in-the-pacific
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_New_Guinea
bpastudio.csudh.edu/FAC/lpress/471/hout/framehdts/haiti.htm
haitilibre.com/en/news-17411-haiti-flash-a-hougan-beheaded-victim-of-the-demonization-of-voodoo.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_Massacre
oursoil.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no i really couldnt care less about haiti

Haiti should have thought of that before they decided to revolt against colonials

wtf?! You guys literally have little Afrika at your toes!!!

i hope the hurricane everyones talking about wipes them out

Hillary Clinton

I work with the textile factory that the clintons set up. Ama

Haiti? I thought that shithole got leveled by an earthquake years ago.

Fuck em

they had their chance, they could have chosen Wyclef Jean. Burn.

>America should take care of a neighbouring country because they're black and poor
>hurr lets all feel sorry for minorities

Cuck.

If you told me that was inland of Miami I would have believed you

We tried, it's full of niggers so it didn't work.

honestly that's the only reason I'm talking about Haiti

it looks pretty normal to me

Australia what the FUCK>?

I know, I don't care about Papua New Guinea as well

This
Learn about Haiti and its history. Their ancestors were BLM with actual power. Every white person, male/female, baby/adult, was executed. A few escaped to the other islands in the Caribbean.

Ask the Clinton Foundation

Last I heard Hillary and George were helping them out. They'll be fine.

That hill in the background will be down on that street in 12 hours.

I shouldn't care about what my neighbors do mainly for three reasons

1. Anytime we try to help anyone it backfires on us. Good example was after Haiti earthquake we sent disaster relief and the UN got all pissy about it.

2. What my neighbors do is no concern of mine. It should not be our job to hold the hand of all the nations. They should be able to take care of themselves

3. Our infrastructure is crumbling and we need to worry about repairing them before helping others. Our infrastructure spans a large country and it is falling in disrepair. We have to help ourselves before we waste money on others.

Why is the USA responsible for helping the world again? It has no obligation to help Haiti

Those people don't handle natural disasters well

Or they do, depending on your outlook

>Haiti
>Country run by niggers

We already know niggers can't run a country look at Africa after 1960.

Say what you will about the DR but at least we have actual cities.

And Haiti still blames us for their problems.

Didn't the US already try to help Haiti at least 3 times?
Didn't the locals go back to their voodoo and cannibalistic ways again and again and again?

Looks comfy DESU SENPAI

Or America after 2007

Pic related is the "Haiti is hopeless" compilation. Share it whenever Haiti is mentioned.

Americans gave a ton of money to Haiti, then Clinton took it all.

And the US has tried to fix Haiti before, but they rather deforest their island then maintain roads.

Looks fine to me. Nicer than India.

You do know that heavy handed interventions tend to fuck up small economies, right?

Do it wrong and you end up with basketball americans

To be fair the US just sucked it dry as an outpost for garment factories and a place to dump their subsidized rice just like they do with corn in Mexico. The UN "helped" too, but they just ended up bringing cholera there.

>STOP MEDDLING IN OTHER COUNTRIES AFFAIRS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AMERICA
>WTF AMERICA WHY DONT YOU HELP THOSE POOR COUNTRIES

Should ask the Haitians if they care about themselves.

Western Sydney

Fuck that all we amerifats ever do is uselessly throw money at these shitty 3rd world countries that never fucking change

I could take a 20 minute walk to a bad part of town and see this.

To my knowledge, that may have been Detroit on a sunny afternoon.
Significant lesser presence of apple products, though.

FUCK Haiti.

holy fucking shit this is insane

Whats hilarious is that 10 yrs ago liberals were insisting the DR open their borders and let haitians flood in and ruin what they have. I think it was a test case for how to manipulate these large scale migrations. DR are based and didnt want anything to do with filthy haitians. Too bad for the globalists, both people are shades of brown and can't be manipulated wuth white guilt

Help! I am dire need of financial aid and gib me dats.
>My 4th car isn't going to pay itself.

This is also a 20 minute drive to Mexico from any border city. You can imagine why we are so pleased to have them here.

>1414888
Mother of dog.
Post couldn't be more true either.

No I do not care. We already have enough problems here.

>no one noticing these sick double trips

because this isn't Cred Forums, you mindless retard.

kek rewards your persistence

Are you a Dindu Nuttin niga maori, still angry at the 'white man' for the hand up out of the stone age?

You make a valid point Leafbro

Better questions, why hasn't Trump slammed Hillary with the money "spent" on Haiti reconstruction? Why isn't the Red Cross hadn't been railed over with press about their cholera outbreak? Why hasn't america turn this region into it's own little Africa America? Haiti is shit now, but it doesn't have to be.

Damn son, where did ya find those?

You'd have to kill all the Haitians.

Maybe we could swap haitians and zionist jews?

Ubelievable! The man checks double trips, and gets trips!!!

are you fucking serious. Why the fuck would I be a maori

It did. Its still fucked up. Niggers man. All white people did was try to help. Most the white women that went to help got raped. Fuck that place. Sink it in the ocean.

Russia is near Alaska and Cuba is near Florida. It doesn't mean anything. What's your point?

Guys, why does Haiti seem to be the oddball shittest country in the Carribean? Even Jamaica looks so much better

I don't care. America first. Fuck googles and niggers

I'd rather send a nuclear bomb to that god forsaken "country" and put every creole nigger there out of their misery.

If you think the North American negro is bad wait til you meet the hatian species. They aren't people they're creatures.

Because Haiti murdered all of their white people in a brutal purge and now they eat dirt.

Where are the Haiti posters?

I've seen more people posting from North Korea and Afghanistan

How are those child pros treating you in thailand?

Legendary

Do Kiwis even care about their neighbors?? You can sit in a shitty boat for a few days from Aukland to Mumbooboobooland and see this

oxfam.org.nz/what-we-do/where-we-work/poverty-in-the-pacific

They had a chance to repair themselves with the American foreign aid but Papa Doc just pocketed all the money and let the country fall even more.

Have we started a kek thread?

Most of them don't even have computers or cellphones with internet.

You can take a 2 hour flight from Wellington to Australia and see this. Do kiwis even care about their neighbors??

You'll only see one if an user on vacation in Dominican Republic posts and it picks their location up as Haiti

You should see Camden New Jersey 20 minutes from my house and it looks the same.

haitians dindu nuffin

It's Jamals not Achmeds, there's already a garmet factory exploiting the population from Clinton's handiwork. Any promise of gibs whether delivered or not will get the ball rolling.

Jamaica only looks good in the tourist regions, venture outside the port and you'll be culturally enriched. Haiti however is all shit around from the debt the owe to France [$21 billion] from the purge they did, record corruption even among the Caribbean nations and just niggers being niggers when they have no one to watch over them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_New_Guinea

> Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world; 852 languages are listed for the country, of which 12 have no known living speakers.[10]

> At the local level, the majority of the population still live in strong customary societies and – while social life is overlaid with traditional religious cosmologies and modern practices, including conventional primary education – customary subsistence-based agriculture remains fundamental.[11] These societies and clans are explicitly acknowledged within the nation's constitutional framework. The Papua New Guinea Constitution expresses the wish for "traditional villages and communities to remain as viable units of Papua New Guinean society"[19] and for active steps to be taken in their continuing importance to local and national community life.

They literally wrote into their constitution that they want to remain primitive

...little do you know that there are parts of Miami that look like that too.

It's a dangerous and violent shithole that no one would willingly go to. I bet the few that have posted are either proxies or have a job that doesn't involve stepping foot on the actual dangerous mainland.

What is inflation?

Why am I asking you; your President doesn't know either

Does New Zealand care about Indonesia?

> Literally run by China

From the DR here, and let me be absolutely clear on this; Fuck Haiti, Haitians, and anything even remotely associated with Haiti.
They're chronic fuck ups, liars, losers, cheats, thieves and overall smelly, foul wastes of space ave oxygen.
The hurricane should avoid Haiti because any Haitian sucked into the hurricane will contaminate the fucking water with that putrid stank smell of rotten filth that is particular to Haiti.
I can smell when a Haitian has been in the area.
They're worse than worthless.

>Literally run by china

> outpost for garment factories

The US did very little business with Haiti from the Kennedy years forward. If you were interested in making cheap clothing, you could have done so in Saipan, which was exempt from the vast majority of American labor laws but was still "US territory" and therefore all goods made there are eligible to being labeled "Made in the USA." (This changed, however, and now Saipan has no garment factories at all.)

The problem with Haiti, from Day One, has been the endemic corruption and insecurity. To do business you need to collaborate with one of the 12 families that run the place from Petion-Ville. They make no bones about fucking you over and bleeding you dry. Yet they're the only ones who can even modestly protect an enterprise from being looted by local and national officials.

You could save a few dollars in labour by producing in Haiti but it was far riskier than just going to Honduras or Costa Rica, which had higher labor costs but far better security.

We know. For 200 fucking years they've done nuffin

Touche, chinkfriend

I worked in Haiti for nearly 3 years. Internet was essentially looted by four guys related to the Minister of Foreign Affairs. People were still using cassette tape recorders in the mid 2000s.

bpastudio.csudh.edu/FAC/lpress/471/hout/framehdts/haiti.htm

That and people don't know how to read. Only about 6 in 10 know how to read and they don't know how to do that very well. So a smart phone that can handle the internet is absolutely useless to them.

...What the hell is going on?

white people why won't you help.

top kek.

What kind of violent and inhumane shit did you see there?

This.

They took Haiti back from colonialists, and then let it go to shit. You can't fix it. They will just fuck it up AGAIN. Same with South Africa, Zimbabwe, the list goes on.

Even the Haitian neighborhoods in Florida are shit-tier. No one will maintain anything.

Pic related. A satellite image of the border between the denuded landscape of Haiti (left) and the Dominican Republic (right).

I've been there. It's like stepping into Africa.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Puerto Rico

Pretty good

I got there and some priest kept me up one night with stories about necklacing in the '90s. It just sounds like the most horrible fucking way to die.

Two years later, the gangs had seen or heard stories about Daniel Pearl and others beheaded by jihadis in Iraq and Afghanistan and figured out that decapitating people really freaked out whitey so Haitians started doing it. Now they do it to everyone.

haitilibre.com/en/news-17411-haiti-flash-a-hougan-beheaded-victim-of-the-demonization-of-voodoo.html

I'm fine with helping as long as the males are castrated.

Otherwise the aid turns into population growth which spirals into more aid ad infinitum...

Until finally we get overrun and end up with a Muslim running our capital city like you fags.

I guess gore videos are educational after all. Is haiti salvageable in your opinion?

>1488
praise kek

This.

Ask Hillary

God no. There's nothing there. No infrastructure, no educated populace (the literacy rate in the Americas is like 90%, it's about 60% there and that's a massive improvement of late), no natural resources and they can't even do subsistence farming in large parts of the country now because they've destroyed the topsoil. They can't even sell whatever God left in the earth, it's all looted or will be the minute it sees daylight.

Certain parts of the country are marginally better but that's all relative.

It's our NEIGHBOORS idiot not our SONs & DAUGHTERS.

It's not our responsibility to support the world and their momma.
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL

Haitians murdered their "colonial oppressors"

Fuck'em

Haiti would be better if it was sterilized and left to depopulate.

I wonder if the DR border guards have their hands full. I bet they routinely shoot and deport people.

How should we solve the Haitian Problem, user? Serious question.

Haiti is Frances backyard ya dingus.

why do faggots with a kiwi or assie flag come out looking like such fuckign retards?

the meme's were correct

they really are british genetic defects dumping grounds.

Oh they do for sure. People cry that we are mean to want to deport Illegals from Central America.

In DR they round up Haitians by the 10's of thousands and literally march their asses back. We could learn something from them... but then we'd look mean!

t. Gringo that's spent time/made friends down there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_Massacre

> be Dominican dictator
> clear border of Haitians
> Haitian president complains
> Roosevelt backs him up
> agree to pay $30 reparations to each family
> Haitian officials steal 99.9994% of it anyway

dude the USA doesn't even give a fuck about Mexico and we are next to them
actually they even arm the cartels just to keep them sending drugs
why do you think they would give a fuck about some nigger shithole in the Caribbean?

People donated hundreds of millions, but hillary kept most of it and let her brother in law steal all their gold.

You ever been to Indonesia mate?

Underrated post is best post

Ever been to Sweden?

dumb spic subhuman. maybe if your government was shit there would be a problem. you monkeys don't manufacture shit. your country is such a fucking joke that you people can just walk through the border with drugs and transport them. no one is forcing you to transport drugs from other countries into your country and into the usa

we really need to go to war with mexico already

America has literally rebuilt Haiti 3 times since 1900 and they keep fucking it up again.

Funny, some dumb leftist woman from our country tried helping them and she got raped. She blamed it on white privilege though. This is why normal people don't go there.

>1414888
fuck

>destroyed the topsoil.
From my education on the subject this basically entails that they are 100% fucked in the ass as it takes ~1000 years to regenerate 1 inch of topsoil roughly so long as proper stewardship of the land is maintained, and it definitely isn't. And you can't grow shit without topsoil. Well, you can try, but it requires constant application of a high level of fertilizer to get even diminished returns.

If your are going to talk about Haiti then why are you using a picture of Detroit?

There is a company called "Sustainable Organic Integrated Livelihoods"

It's an American non-profit organization that literally builds composting toilets so Haitians can "shit up the place" in a slightly more productive way than they've usually done.

oursoil.org/

It's hopeless but there's money to be made and humanitarian passports to be stamped.

The fact that Dominicans run their country so much better than Haitians despite also being niggers is fascinating to me. It's probably because they're basically mulattos though.

Or you can just take a 10 minute car drive from downtown San Diego to the slums of Tijuana

Hillary Clinton fucked that m8. Plenty of tax dollars went into helping, the Clinton's just fucked them.