Was supposed to be our man

>was supposed to be our man

>literally supports Black Lives Matter and the shooting of cops

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY

Why did you suggest that faggot to me, Cred Forums? Degenerate homos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w
youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
youtube.com/watch?v=tVaAv0cPRok
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6r_G1LLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_USSR
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=WGDBV3exhmg&ab_channel=ProfessorZaiusMonkeyfacePh.D.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGBY3fNrYGk
youtube.com/watch?v=TwArZLW3wbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
gorillavid.in/d230gnf09mp7
youtube.com/watch?v=yiSm8nvIlWU
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course he's YOUR GUY Germancuck

he's a kike

No one told you to like him. He's /trash/. Been garbaggio certified since he got into it with leafy and became a moralfag. He was ovenworthy even before that.

>Weapons made of rice and mud

This.

What did you expect when he became a puppet for Reddit?

>fucking paid actors man, black people would never react violently haha no way
What a dumb faggot

Ethan? Is that you?

because he said nigga once

>err, leafy is bad, but like im nice

this kike is a pussy hypocrite

we did win you retard vietnam was a cold war battle which we won you simple minded eurodumb

Is her the hero we deserve?

youtube.com/watch?v=83gaaCxl74w

Why would our man ever be a kike?

Joey Salads is your standard guido.

Really, all of these people are degenerates.

Thats Sean you retard, Ethan lives in Cali now where hes been converted to libcuckery

nope

>jew
>>was supposed to be our man

>ovenworthy
kek

>Defending Joey fuckin' salads puerile attempt at a "social experiment", featuring obvious paid actors

He was never "our man" but he's at least got a few braincells in that fat, sellout head of his.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""white"""" Americans

We beat north Vietnam, south Vietnam is the one who lost after we made the north sign a treaty. Loosing Vietnam is a meme from gen X and boomers.
>Motherfucking perhaps, maybe it was because the democrats refused to fund the south. Shocker.

>obvious paid actors

Source?

You did not, by all accounts, you've lost.

And this trend seems to be continuing, pic related.

So embarrassing. It's okay to lose sometimes. We lost the Vietnam war in EVERY WAY. Public opinion was negative and we left the region doomed to fail. Just because we won some battles does NOT mean we won the war you fucking retard.

that's not our man
youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

Shut up fag. Jews beat us from the inside out. We lost nothing except the reins of power to a bunch of money hungry kikes.

>I will destroy Lena Dunham, in self-defense

kek

Sam is the best

The SKS and AK47 weren't outdated in the 1960s. The guns had been in service for less than 20 years, that's basically brand new in terms of military firearms.

h3h3 thread, oh boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=tVaAv0cPRok

> Was supposed to be our man

When? This faggot has always been a milquetoast dipshit. He's not funny, he's just "random" and says things in a goofy manner. Also his mute wife looks like a serial killer.

>be reasonable for a second you fucking lunatics, "ALL LIVES MATTER" was created by alt right white people to denounce the trend of BLM. Which is cowardly bullshit because cops aren't killing unarmed white people and covering it up, to take offense in the BLM movement is to take offense to equality. Just like this fucking election, white people are again misinformed and are to stubborn for their own good.

I cannot believe Adult Swim gave him a show, and I can't believe it was somewhat successful. Premiered at more than 1 million and the finale had more than 1 million viewers during the first broadcast, which is a lot for an adult swim show.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

why is he copying MDE

>You did not, by all accounts, you've lost.
>What are Paris Peace Accords?

We withdrew from the Vietnam War, you officially surrendered World War 1 and 2. Never forget and never compare our military to yours, Hans.

In what episode did they scream "VOTE TRUMP" (it was obviously muted and behind the credits)

>our man
That pic doesn't look like Pat Condell

Russia won ww2. You waited till russians were in Berlin to act.

>and if she ever fucks with me
>if she comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything, i'm gonna fuck her up SO badly

I fucking lost it

>youtube.com/watch?v=_8fU2QG-lV0
pretty good

>youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6r_G1LLEI
funny

>youtube.com/watch?v=_NrpQc5TlZ0

ironically funny

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y7AmS0rawTY

shit

Isn't he a jew? Why would he be our man

>american """""""military"""""""

Obongo depleted your military into a laughing stock.

You couldn't even win Korea back then.

>>>>>>>>>every prank video ever
Jesus Christ you germs are retarded

During the credits of the third episode I think (end of the teacher sketch).

Our lend-lease programs won World War 2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease#US_deliveries_to_the_USSR

Not sure, but the "Jews Rock!" was supposedly "Jews Rule!" at first and Adult Swim didn't approve. It will be interesting to see if the show gets renewed because in terms of how it's done in the ratings it should be renewed but Hyde might be too edgy even for AS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

I lose it when he says the people that find her are gonna be sick and that he's gonna break her orbital bones

3 I think

That is what you get for trusting a jew you retard.

We pushed so hard into North Korea's asshole that we went into China. We destroyed North Korea and they still feel the damage done with our armaments.

>stop making fun of other people it's not funny
>dude did you see this video this guy made to start his business? What a joke

all his points are valid and you guys are fucking cucks

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop

Kike

Dropped

Pewdiepie is our guy, not this hack.

>(((klein)))

Who the fuck suggested h3h3 to you in Cred Forums? He's a liberal jew from California

(((Ethan Klein)))

He does have some funny stuff though desu

Joey Salads has actually appeared on Louder with Crowder and I think he's pretty red pilled and an ok guy.

His aggressive jewishness always put me off.

Holy fuck, Crowder the "nigger grave digger"?

This guy was way more hardcore than we thought.

Literally who

Post the video of the spic Trump supporter who almost got killed by a BLM crowd for wearing a trump hat

and btw, these videos are all fake, those aggressive niggers were hired actors who'd do anything for a buck

OYYYY VEYYYY, HEY GUYSSSSS TODAY WE'RE GOANA WATCH A CRAZY, WACKY VIDEO WHERE I JUMP AROUND LIKE A MAYNCHILD IN PUBLIC, GIVE ME THOSE VIEWS PLEASE, I NEED THEM SO THEY DON'T SHIP ME BACK TO ISRAEL OYYYYYYYY

>makes fun of SJWs for 3 videos in a row
>starts to seem like a rational youtuber with reasonable opinions on these screeching marxist harpies
>backlash from a few dozen repugnant SJWs in public
>speculating he probably some death threats privately
>legitimises BLM as a way to appease socjus crowd, play both sides to get their revenue

Who the fuck is this fucking faggot? Doesn't he have autism.? Like actually autism. PewDiePie is our man m8

Crowder put me off of right wing politics all together when he performed scaphism on that Irish village for having too much pigment in their skin

>believing in the lend lease
>which began in 1944
>when russia was already winning

Oh yeah, you did really good.

1. Losing every battle with Japan until the Battle of Midway (this includes battles in the Philippines like Corregidor).
2. Losing most battles in the North Africa, including the battle of Kasserine Pass in Tunisia.
3. Lost several battles in Italy, most notably the Battle of Anzio.

The Americans were relatively inexperienced compared to everyone else, they were fortunate to have done as well as they did. Mostly thanks to russias involvement. And Hurtgen Forest just north of the Ardennes... Wake Island in the Pacific. The Japs ran you out of the Philippines too.

lmao cant wait till we have to liberate germany again cuck

wow, thanks delivery boy, you saved the day

He does have Tourettes

This.

I had a right fucking laugh when he made that thinly veiled "drama" video where he just talks about his lawyer for like seven minutes.

Once a kike, always a kike.

>Can't enjoy comedy videos because the creator said something political you don't like

My best friend has an autistic brother and this is essentially him, this is the whole Louis C.K thing all over again with you retards.

Why would Ethan be our guy? Forget that he's Jewish, he doesn't even touch on politics except for a couple of "LOL triggered sjw xDDDDDD" video that any idiot can make

disliking sjw's doesn't make them Cred Forums-tier

pewds has been getting less shitty lately I won't lie

>ever having a kike as your guy

literally looks like a mud rape baby

>Jewish sister

the bottom line is that salad man made a video showing how googles were more violent (which everyone should know already) and this faggot makes his response saying hes promoting (((hate)))

ALSO, this "redpilled" Joey Salads character uploads videos of him drinking his own piss on his tumblr and other social medias

youtube.com/watch?v=WGDBV3exhmg&ab_channel=ProfessorZaiusMonkeyfacePh.D.

>Not drinking your own piss
Government can't contaminate your own natural juices.
I bet you drink tap water, don't you?

Tbqh, I'd expect more aggressive behaviour in black neighborhoods as well but you have to say that the Saladmans video was obviously fake.
He hah a point.

What do you expect from a berniefag?

Never met a black, huh?

How is a kike "our man" you idiot?

Yeah, but Ethan was trying to imply that you can safely hold up an "all lives matter" sign in "the hood"

Pro-tip: that shit will get you fucked up, especially if you're white

He's a fucking beta male with sub par content. He has gray hair, is fat, kinda ugly but not by much, his "wife" is likely a transgender, and his humor is cringy as fuck. One of his own damn videos is complaining about how another youtuber is more successful than him and how much more views he gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGBY3fNrYGk

Look at this shit, pretty all video is just him complaining about how another guy poured soda in a pool. He is also pretty damn stupid because he makes an assumption that a regular person can't buy the fucking syrup and pour it into the water like a regular person would do.

His whole thing is making some stupid ass vape nation thing and benies. "Hey guys, look at my fucking stupid ass hat" like god damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwArZLW3wbQ

Worst part is this is a sell out video, he over does his reactions clearly for "humor" and just just annoying.

Oh and that fucking leafy jump on, gee great job hopping on the I hate Leafy train when everyone else was doing it so you could pat yourself on the back, oh wait you took down the video like a bitch. Oh and you go into another cringey pretty stupid "roast" to tag onto that.

Just because this dude makes fun of SJW's doesn't make him red pilled at all, he displays classic beta behavior and if any of you "redpill" cucks can't see it then you might as well start calling yourself a beta right now.

man maybe I'm just old but I just don't get this shit

Why is it obviously fake? Do you not see from all the posts on pol that here in burgerland niggers are destroying their own communities every time a cop (whether white or not) shoots one of them over questionable circumstances? It's not out of the ordinary that a low impulse control low iq population will resort to physical confrontations over something so petty. Joey Salads could have easily surmised the outcomes of this "social experiment", because it's pretty fucking obvious.

I can't wait until we pressure Israel to be multicultural, then it's over for you Jewbros. I have no problem with you, unlike your diaspora kike cousin, but what goes around...

>Americans were relatively inexperienced compared to everyone else, they were fortunate to have done as well as they did.

If you look back at our history, this is so true in so many actions. Keep in mind back in the day most soldiers died of dysentery, infection, exposure, or starvation.

A reminder of the juicy drama between the infamous serial killer Sam Hyde and h3h3.

Pic related is only the tip of the iceberg. Sam calls him out in one of those really long videos on the MDE channel where he did a live Q&A; I'm too lazy to find the exact one and the timestamp atm but maybe someone else knows which one it's in and at what time.

There's also a bunch of other drama between them that goes all the way back to 2013 when h3h3 first started their channel, since their original videos were literally Sam Hyde/MDE rip-offs. "Life Begins NOW" is the most obvious one that he hasn't deleted yet.

h3h3: youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

MDE: youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

And no, that "tribute to Sam Hyde" in the video description was not there until Sam called him out for copying their shit. But there were many more h3h3 videos that have since been deleted and are so much worse, though you can find them archived if you look hard enough. In one "vlog" vid Ethan admits that the entire idea for their reaction videos were inspired solely by Sam watching those horrible videos of "innovators" on his computer and then commenting/critiquing them all. This one:
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

I can't find it, but one of the now-deleted early h3h3 "reaction videos" is of Ethan watching some guy's shitty video and half the time saying word-for-word insults that Sam has used. I remember specifically "look at this fucking guy, now imagine his tiny little penis buried in pubic hair" and "this guy is the embodiment of the core of everything that is wrong with the world" which are direct copies of Sam's lines in that video.

Never forget that h3h3 is literally a hack who got big by ripping off MDE's videos and is now one of the most popular YouTubers, making insane amounts of money from it, all off the back of Sam "One Man Klan" Hyde.

t. longtime MDE fan that fucking despises h3h3. More people should know.

Haha why do the googles immediately take their shirts off? What the hell

You could tell israeli army girl Hila was a bit astonished at his cuckery and how steadfast in denial he was about it all. "Please God don't let black people be this violent. They can't be. This has to be fake. This is fake, yeah"

>DUDE COUGH THAT WAS A FAKE FALL
>I dot kno Eefan

I remember this

>youtube personality
>fat kike NEET
>Israeli wife
>Bernie supporter
>"our man"

Stop trying to appropriate Australian culture. The Leafs are bad enough as it is.

he's a tard and a cuck and a cucked tard.

I'm a youtube hero. I'll sort his bitch ass out, lying jew bastard.

If you all use the ZOG machine against itself they will die.
Become a youtube hero like me. Report the fuck out of every single leftist piece of shit on youtube. It's working, I get messages from shitty less than 1000sub cucks asking me to please stop.

FUCK THEM ALL WITH THEIR OWN CENSORSHIP.

ITT: OP is butthurt that he was sold a product.

Have you red my post? I said that I would expect them to be aggressive irl (for obvious reasons), but the video is fake.
You have to be a fucking retard to think otherwise.
Why is nobody bothered by that?
By making it up this way he's just giving more fuel and excuses to sjw's.

"his style is completely derivative of Tim and Eric" lol. I feel like there is a good chance they both are probably just fucking with each other, and actually on good terms.

>a literal fucking kike out of israel

>our guy

are you fucking stupid?

This is a true statement

It doesn't look fake to me.

they aren't, Sam Hyde truly despises h3h3's worthless effortless (((comedy)))

remember that Sammy listens to the daily shoah and is a covert 1488'er

woah a racist german, where have i seen that before

I can't find episode 3, despite all of the others being online

>was supposed to be our man

Can you elaborate on this?

Then you must get bamboozled all the time and not be even aware of it.

(((h3h3))) and (((hila)))

>our guys

found it

gorillavid.in/d230gnf09mp7

ikr? we need to purge all these nazis from our board.

I think H3H3 is redpilled but only partly so.

Will you shut up and produce another white supremacist?

lol this.

at least he said he's not 100% sure if it was fake or not.

I personally think it wasn't. the camera guy could have simply not be attacked for whatever reason. we will never know for sure. Salads is a faggot though.

>implying Hitler was a racist

Right, but Sammy boy hasn't gone head to head with Ethan on political issues, this "beef" is all from their similar content. Look this could all be real feuding, but that Tim And Eric line in particular (and others) makes me feel like the two might be in on it and are just fucking around. Sam basically made a joke out of how all his early stuff people would rag on him for copying Tim And Eric, because they too were fooling around with public/local television broadcasting aesthetics for some of their skits.

>but the video is fake.

Fuck off, you have no proof, and the video's content is certainly grounded in the realm of possibility.

I never said I had a problem with it.

your dream is dead, user. and the aftermath about the 600 gorillion is unbearable.

yeah he's a fuckhead, but Ethan is desperate to believe that if he were to walk into a black neighborhood everyone would be super chill

>pls don't let blacks be violent, i wouldnt be able to do shit

>Germany takes in over a MILLION refugees
>still whiter than 60% america

You are very gullible, sir

Neither did I.

Hitler was for all races. He loved blacks and even jewish people, contrary to popular belief.

>but Ethan is desperate to believe that if he were to walk into a black neighborhood everyone would be super chill

yes, this is Ethan bullshitting himself here. then again, he was refering to the black woman who just walked by but they usually don't start shit necessarily, so we will just never know for sure whether it was an act or not.

Uhhh..Are we thinking about the same Hitler? He had a concept of the edeljude, but there was one - ONE in that particular category.

As for blacks, they were on the list.

I had a black woman literally get out of her car and start harassing me in the middle of the street for beeping at her dwaddling on a red light the one time I got routed through a bad neighborhood on my way to a new job.

It's totally believable.

I wish he would. He talks so much shit in this video. I want him to walk through an urban area with a dominant black population holding an all lives matter sign.

He won't because he knows he'd get fucked up.

Man I'm glad I unsubscribed from this cunt. I miss the days when he had less than 100k subs, now he's just a self righteous cuck.

h3h3 is not even funny anymore

No, Hitler was a multiculturalist. Sounds like you're listening to Jewish lies.

Bout what?

Here have a poo

The only reason he thinks salads faked the video is because walking through a black neighborhood with an all lives matter sign is tantamount to signing your own death warrant and literally every American in this thread knows it.

>be america
>sent some shitty tanks to ivan
>claim that world war II was won only because of you

You shut your whore fucking mouth.

Sam should hate h3h3 by the fact that he's a fucking kike. As far as h3h3 being like T&E, that's objectively true and ethan himself has said that they were his biggest influence. Sam HATES the SHIT out of T&E and did hate the fact that people said MDE was similar to them.

He has also said that he fucking hates h3h3 in one of the livestreams he did. The hate was real in the way he said it.

Sam Hyde hates h3h3, no doubt about it.

I don't think there's any personal problem per se, Sam just doesn't like the concept of a Jewish individual being popular in the media. Neither do I.

How old are you?
Dude, we're still here. We're not germany who has never won a war since they actually formed in the 1870's. We're not britain who lost an empire. Calm the fuck down.

I live in New Orleans, I got a perfect neighborhood for him to walk through. Cops would be cleaning up his corpse within 20 mins.

t b h some of MDE's earlier videos were very similar to Tim and Eric and obviously inspired by T&E...they even tagged their videos with "tim and eric" initially.

This was MDE's most popular video back in the day, with close to a million views when it was on their old "alienmode" YouTube account, and came out right around the time that Tim and Eric were still huge (original post on the OG channel was around 2009 I believe):
youtube.com/watch?v=yiSm8nvIlWU

Sam even mentions it in his KTSV series when he's talking about delusional YouTubers thinking they can become famous and making money off of it with awful content in a sea of awful content, then says (paraphrasing here) 'maybe if you're lucky a truly awful video will somehow go viral, like this one' and describes the viral popularity of that vid and how much he hates it.

Sam also REALLY hates being compared to Tim and Eric. Protip for if you ever want to really piss him off; go to the MDE subreddit and mention how all the original MDE videos had the tag "tim and eric" back in the day to try and gain their viewing audience because the content was similar. You'll get banned and your comment will be deleted, lel.

Also, posting that "Sam Hyde Fucked A Tranny" infographic picture is another thing he hates and will get deleted and have you banned as soon as you post it. I don't think it's even real, but he HATES having it seen and made his entire subreddit private for a month when it first came out lmao. I love Sam's content but his extreme butthurt over petty shit amuses me greatly.

DId he actually say this? I don't want to watch the video because I don't want to give him ad money, views, and I'll probably cringe.

>jumping on the leafy train?

What? the nigga started it.

>liking h3h3 since he went full hypocrite by making an example out of leafy the twink

you have no taste

>trusting a jew

Won EVERY battle. Including the Tet offensive.

But communist agitators (who created the counter culture movement to destroy America culturally, so the eventual centrist/right wing backlash could champion communism... But the USSR collapsed leaving us in this mess) within made us lose the war

>Can't invade north Vietnam
>Can't bomb the north into the fucking stone age
>Can't bomb North's supply lines into the south
>Leave the south Vietnamese government fangless after withdrawing
>Don't come back to enforce borders

Also fuck the french. They aren't known as cheese eating surrender monkeys for WWII, it's for cucking out of French Indochina

>communist agitators

Dude, this is Cred Forums. We just call them jews here.

no

he just said "fake and racist" for ten minutes

he didn't. a fuck ton of his viewers had been making fun of leafy in his comment section prior to the vid he made. he also faced blowback for being associated with leafy as their content is similar.

he called leafy out so he wouldn't seem associated with a youtuber that people were starting to view as fucking lame/a bully. despite h3h3 making literally the exact same content, with some slight variations.

tl;dr h3h3 is a hypocritical kike and he did it all for $$$

thanks for posting i unsubbed from this cuck now
>of course this guys are actors black people arent violent
yea sure kike

For once it actually wasn't the Jews

Read the red orchestra transcripts. The USSR like Nazi Germany started out as funded Jewish subversion but Stalin quickly purged the Trotsky allied kikes from the ranks of the communist party and started a not so secret but not talked about genocide/expulsion of Jews and other ethnic minorities

The commies were trying to destroy so they could create. They wanted to fast track western decadence and culture death before it could equalize with apathy and the universal slave race so there would still be a sizable population capable of winning the fight against it. IE where we are now.

>Sam Hyde fucked a tranny
I forgot about this, I got her on fetlife she used to post on the Cred Forums trap boards as well

names edie kershaw, she talked mad shit about how cheap he was

>For once it actually wasn't the Jews

Get lost, kike.

He's Meh. I'd fuck Hila thou. Right before walking her into an oven.

I thought the saddest cooking show video was fucking hilarious.

I won't fall for your tricks Shlomo, read my post.

But this time please, listen to Patton.

>it wasn't jews, it was commies

I want Jews out of my board.

Bye.

This. She has that emaciated prisoner vibe. Kinda hot.

>responding seriously to bait

Sam's video's way funnier what the fuck and I'm not even that into MDE

>watching Jews in the first place
>implying being anti-SJW is red-pilled
Spoiler: SJWs are the lowest hanging fruit and easiest target in comedy right now, 10 year olds can recognise their stupidity.

h3h3's audience are edgy and/or aspie 10 year olds and pseudo-intellectual 20 something basic bitch liberals that are only a few steps removed from being SJWs themselves.

Youtubers of anykind arent our friends !!!

BECAUSE IF YOU PUBLICALLY SHOW A LACK OF SUPPORT FOR BLM THE JEWS TOTALLY WON'T SHUT YOUR CHANNEL DOWN FOR GOOD

HE'S BEING NEUTRAL ON THE MATTER FOR A REASON YOU DUM DUMS

He IS a fucking jew you dumb fuck.

>Thinks the Jew controls our government
>But not in the 70's
>Doesn't think there can be different players with different goals on the same game board
Soros funds BLM niggers in America, feminists in northern Europe, and skinheads in the Ukraine. Don't fall for their Jewish tricks just because the shadowy giving hand is magnanimously supporting your cause

ahHAHahah appropriate australian culture. you guys. everytime an american posts it makes me want to immigrate through mexico.

No he didnt. I just watched the whole thing and he never took a hard stance in favor of or against BLM, he just got annoyed because the video puts black people in an unfavorable position and the video itself seems fake.

Honestly it's kind of disgusting how white Americans keep denying that they have a racism problem. I'm glad someone is trying to talk sense into you, even if you refuse to listen.

>Human
>race
humanity is a species

>USA retreats
>Vietnam becomes a communist country
>victory

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

That's not his point retards. Paid actors is what the video is about. You shill cunts.

""""italians are white""""

I wish there were trip codes on Cred Forums because I hate seeing the flag of simo hayha next to the post of some cuck without knowing it's our resident Somalian illegal immigrant from Sweden

We weren't allowed to invade north Vietnam like we steamrolled north Korea to the Chinese border by articles of war drafted by leftist antiwar useful idiots that furthered communism.

As a Finn you should understand the threat of militant communism with the goal of expansionism

Let's rev up those dislikes, send this filthy kike as message

No, it's "of course these guys are actors, youtubers like joeysalad fake videos all the time"

>its a "social experiment"

If you haven't understood it yet, then let h3h3 explain it to you. You don't understand the level of shit he sees everyday, so it's not surprising that these "experiment" videos are fake.

I have no idea if he knows that for sure. Point being, a lot of people in black communities are not violent.

Yeah, if you walk in to the ghetto and start looking different, you'll be beat up. It sounds to me like Ethan understood that.

But he also knows that JoeySalads and his social experiment videos are fake and gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

The first time I saw this video I thought it was a comedy sketch but then the reality of the situation became apparent. My mind just didn't want to accept this as this being presented in a serious manner.

>Was supposed to be our guy
>Literally a jew married to a jew living in Israel

Are you retarded my brother?

There's no proof they are paid actors so fuck off dipshit. And what exactly is the point of saying they are paid actors? That black people wouldn't react this way? You know they would. You stupid piece of shit.

>black people would never react violently haha no way
compare your statement, with this:
>Paid actors is what the video is about.

Now, do you get it?

The same way you would never be surprised by black people in the ghetto to attack visitors randomly, is the same way Ethan would never be surprised that popular prank youtubers make fake scenarios for views and money.

that's cute

GET THIS GOYS, E-CELEB #789584757923795 IS ACTUALLY A CULTURAL MARXIST WOWOWOWOOW WHAT A SURPRISE MAKE SURE TO GIVE HIM VIEWS THO HAHA THIS PLACE ISN'T SUBVERTED YOU STORMWEENIE BIGOT

You know they would, but you also know a lot of these youtubers make every single one of their videos by hiring actors for "social experiments". If you can't tell that by the way his acting is complete shit, then you're wasting your time here and living in ignorarnce. Ethan is no better than a paid shit poster and you're all dumb if you thought a Jew would save anything.

From what I have seen, Tim and Eric have crude jokes behind their skits, while Sam's skits have a deeper meaning.

>supports blm
>jew

Gee I wonder why (((he))) suppprts BLM

>There's no proof

yes there is, opening your eyes and watching the actual video instead of trying to be an edgy teen would be a start you stellar faggot

Who?

>this is fake because other videos are fake and also my expert opinion on acting
You're an idiot.

Ah, you know, the guy your daughter and son watches all the time and gets her/his political views from, nothing big.

>trusting a spic known for lying

The jew makes a good point tho

Jimmy neutron's hipster beam backfired

Go look up the definition of proof and then kill yourself retard.

>Never forget that h3h3 is literally a hack who got big by ripping off MDE's videos and is now one of the most popular YouTubers, making insane amounts of money from it, all off the back of Sam "One Man Klan" Hyde.

True, but which one got an actual TV show and which one is just a Youtube star? I'd say MDE wins this round.

Go look up the definition of cognitive intelligence and gas yourself inbred kikebag

>flag
>gas yourself inbred kikebag

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOSSAD

>our guy
>jewish

If any of you were successful enough on youtube to make a living from it, you wouldn't tone down your powerlevel?

Shiiiieeet.

Self hating cuck? Mudslime? Using a proxy? Either way you're a pathetic piece of shit. Keep sucking nigger cock.

He's a shitskin with black eyes. He's never going to be "your man". He's just pale and fat, but he is most definitely a shitskin.

Trust your instincts, never trust someone with black eyes/black hair, which is most of the world as it stands. They are all united in their hatred of white people and peaceful civilization, it comes deep from their subconscious, and when push comes to shove they will always be for the horde at the expense of humanity's civil future.

What about brown eyes and brown hair

>kike
>'our guy'

content cop on h3h3 pls

Weak bantz/spam harder

JEW FIGHT JEW FIGHT

anyone of you go- I mean guys wanna make bets on who will win

Things change.
This Jew is now more of a traitor than ever.
Pewdiepie is our guy now
>mfw he actually said "vote Trump because Hillary is gay" in one of his videos

bump

Joey Salads > this cunt

Speaking of Youtubers
Is "A Dose Of Buckley" good?

my guy is idubbbztv