The American army waving the flag of their Canadian Conquerers

The American army waving the flag of their Canadian Conquerers

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/articles/air-force-diversity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quotas will be the thing that weakens then destroys the American armed forces.

About damn time they let my Von miller looking ass fly the damn jet. Tired of that muh eyesight shit

Well, it's officially over then

>Go through several days a year dedicated to 'not raping girls'
>Take courses on 'unconscious bias' to combat muh racism
>New basic training dorms have handicapped showers
>Women can now choose to leave active duty up to one full year after giving birth

Only two more years left of this shit, I want off this ride ;_;

get your feet off that desk, ma'am

Kind of worrying when the Army of Freedums is getting this cucked. Whoever you'll be fighting against spent more time training to fight than learning diversity & anti-racism.

>chair force

I didn't upload that image, did. Kek wants me to have it. Shadilay.

INB4 men drop out of joining the airforce like much of society has those shitty articles that show up daily like general discussion topic shit on here already.

It is attempting to communicate.

i am so fucking sick of this fucking "joke" you retarded infantryfags use. you think the air force is a fucking joke do you? i swear to fucking god if you ever step a single footstep inside my barracks, me and the rest of the soldiers will find the closest chair and fucking beat the shit out of you. i have more skills in my pinky toe than you do in your entire body x100 you stupid fucking piece of shit. so if you care anything about civility you'll refrain (and apologize) for using such a stupid fucking "meme". jesus fucking christ it's not even FUNNY you stupid cuck.

You and i both brother

It was funny hearing talk radio in 2008 saying Obama was going fuck everything up and ruin America. We were like how much damage can one guy do.

Now we are like oh ok.

If you are in the airforce and aren't an Officer than you are probably a fueler or some other fag shit like a pallet packer. You guys do get the majority of hot girls so I will give you that.

even the coolest jerb in the chairforce, flying, involves sitting in a chair. if you're in the chairforce and you're not sitting in a martin baker, then you're a faggot, and you know it. clap your hands.

Spoiler: It's like this everywhere now.

>I can't wait to go to the private sector where I'll be free of this nonsense!
Kek. The only way to stay sane is start your own business.

Just fuck my shit up.

Meanwhile in the Marines

Down at every grinder, ramp and motorpool, SNCOs shows up with his clipboard, yells "get in line you pillowbiters" and makes everyone sign the attendance roster saying they just got a day class on diversity so they can continue with the planned fuckery of the day, female quotas are filled in by regular guys checking the female box just to avoid having any actual females sent to the unit.

Alas the great charade continues among the devil dogs, adapt and overcome bitches

>Let's intentionally weaken our armed forces to make it a big happy mixing pot!
We won't even get to fall like Rome.
How pathetic.

Oil rigs mostly still pretty gud.

I honestly can't wait to get out. Women in my AFSC get paid the same as me and do 1/4 of the work. It was fun while it lasted, at least I get to go to school for free.

those are all salty old goys who refuse to accept the bullshit, but the younger dudes who will be in senior positions in 5-7 years, who play the game and care about their careers, won't have that attitude. it's all downhill man. you're not escaping it.

so what happens when a woman flies an f35 into a wall?

Noticed you said
>beat with a chair because you know you didn't pass the firearms exam. The ones that did god help you when somebody pops their gum and says shots fired.

Yeah man I'm an EA currently deployed. We have one girl and she doesn't do SHIT all day.

Women are born liberals
Women support all sorts of blatantly hypocritical & disgusting left wing agendas
And women vote

Buy more f35
Good for bidness

At this rate, all China or Russia has to do is wait 10 more years until our military is completely cucked and useless

>Deployment
>Air Force

Pick one.

this is how america will fall

rome didnt fall because of minority/women quotas, but the US will

do you think putin gives a fuck about putting some vagina in the cockpit of a jet?

JUST

>China

You don't have to worry about them too much, the latest generation of chinks are completely soft and spoiled by being only children.

> quotas
Why?

You obviously don't know what Red Horse is then.

>Bunch of entitled princes with no women to fuck

Good job USA! Destroy the number 1 reason for you superpower status, cannot wait to see you burgers fuck yourselves until the point you're not gonna be able to walk anymore.

>agitating for war with Russia
>while turning your military to shit for political reasons
I can't see how it could go wrong!

Fuck no I was going to join the airforce once I get out of college. Any idea how bad this will hurt me?

>China
Nah, China is in the middle of cucking and colonizing Africa and Canada.

I would let her call in a precision airstrike on my dong.

>Do ICBM
>everyone required to lift 100#
Get in the shit and you'll be fine

Women have been made into inferior men while the men have been made into stronger women.

In short, muh feels and diversity quotas

>"US KEK FORCE"

I feel like I am missing something here, are either branches of the military this cucked or just the airforce? If so, how bad and which ones?

Air Force nickname is Chair Force because they don't really do anything... I mean it, lowest standards of fitness too, just paperwork and travel

they all suck now.

My dad was special ops and wants me to join so bad. Its hard for him to understand how it is now and why me joining is retarded.

All but the Marins are cucked. Army can at least pump out a few good ones. Airforce is baby town frolics. Navy well I can only guess crabs outbreak on a weekly basis.

>looked it up
>equivalent to engineers
wew

What about special forces units like the rangers, seals, and green berets?

>Air Force

Cuck lords and reigning champions of faggotry

>Marines

Stupid and obedient, easily deceived by neocon lies due to low intelligence, but dangerous when allowed off their leash, much like abused dogs.

>Navy

Smarter than marines, but very political in the officer corps. Less cucked than Air Force but more cucked than army or marines. Very heavily influenced by neocon geopolitical thought.

>Army

Widest range, from complete cucks to occasionally red pilled (like Gen. Mike Flynn).

Fairly sure they're in good shape. The test to become one is insane. Very, very few get in. If you make it man women ect you deserve to be there.

Start out in the infantry and go from there. Get in decent shape and then decide if you want to go to ranger school and ranger bat, or selection.

>we should diversify our military
>why
>...

Uh the coolest job in the Airforce is Pararescue and they're easily the best SOF our military has.

Explain this americucks.

Manlets just never learn.

Wait, wait, wait! Does this mean the US Air Force will start promoting personnel based off race rather than skill and ability?

Didn't know we were going to attack Canada.

Diversity quotas make way more sense than having the best qualified person for the job.
Fuck this world.

Why do we care about this?

Let them reap what they sow. It's a problem which shall ultimately correct itself.

That's ROTC

That was a shit ROTC detachment if I recall correctly. Those fags weren't technically in the military, otherwise their commander would have gotten in trouble for participating in a political event while in uniform.

Meritocracy is a meme.
Nepotism is the redpill.

Someone please drop a meteor on this country, I can't take anymore of this shit.

>Get on your knees and clean my boots with your tongue, airboy, you wouldn't want to be written up for being a BIGOT, would you?

Ffs no.

NO FUCKING WAY! I knew his wife was in the military, but seriously? Can someone find the original rolling stones article?

They won't let 2As cross train, in fucking done. Fuck this gay Air Force they don't pay me enough for this shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

As a young white man, where is there a uncucked country I can move to? I want off this ride.

airforcetimes.com/articles/air-force-diversity

>“This is not about social engineering,” Goldfein said. “This is about maintaining a competitive advantage.”

Member when you didn't believe it the jew memes..

>tfw I EAS'd a week ago

Oh but I did, it was still salty when I was in and thats how I'll remember it

I'm so glad I got out of the military when I did. It's sad to see it go out like this.

I tried, couldn't find it. I wanted it to be real so badly, kek.

When will this insanity end? Had something like this happened, say, 10 years ago you'd get a coup.

Looks like Canadians in the mix holding American flags as well. Try harder.

LMAO no fucking way

Progressive are killing everything related merit, and trying to engineer "equal outcomes".

>Probably a fueler

Hey you leave POL out of this!

thanks for the (you)'s boys

Source motherfucker

>Alright ma'm that'll be $17.35 plus tip

what do you do?

>diversity quotas
Why this thing isn't considered racist/sexist?

I busted my goddamn knuckles on C-130's for 4+ years, to see idiots like you,who are unable to read a measuring tape, show up?

lol the dailycaller is like 2 fucking decades late on this breaking news.

I got carpal tunnel syndrome twice and had back pain. Don't lecture me on sacrifice.

Just let it all burn. Who fucking cares anymore.

Please Russia just nuke us already.

>airforce
>soldiers
Hello LARPer

>feet up on furniture
What

USAF enlisted here ama

Silly tripanon, only whites can be racist!

>referring to it as barracks and not dorm
>referring to self as a soldier and not airman

Army retard trying to make the air force look bad confirmed

I perpetuate the chair force thing too, am known as "lawn chair guy" in the dorms

Fuck I was trying to do CCT or TACP after college.

I am not trying to deal with this nigger shit.

>Yes user you did all of this and passed all these test but unfortunately Jacquanesha is getting that spot because she is black and a womans !!!

Here's the job listing from my local recruiting centre. Apparently, they need firefighters... unless they're male.

Diversity quotas in the military have existed for years. It's quite literally legal discrimination.

Either abolish discrimination laws or enforce them, don't allow "positive discrimination"

>Affirmative action the military
>Not promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, etc.
What could possibly go wrong. Oh yeah, people can DIE.

Dubs of truth, leafman.

>Member when you didn't believe it the jew memes..
yes finbro, i do. i literally can not read wikipedia without clicking on someones name to confirm the clan.

>Female only

Disgusting

i remember when i went for my assessment day the officer was showing me the quotas they had to fill in the navy. it was funny, shit was like 50/50 for officers but then for boatswain's mates it was like 20 males 3 females lol

not really funny though

>we recognize females aren't very good at actually serving so we only put them in command roles

But tests for women are always much easier.
Besides, ever heard about "pregnant marine syndrome"? Whores usually fuck someone right before mission, get pregnant and stay home lol. They still get paid like men ofc.

All white men should at this point just join Militia's now that the Us military is hedging drones as the future of warfare. Let them have there diversity force in charge of building and maintaining those robots.

>painting a target on your back
no

>just got sworn in a week ago

how boned am I guys? Mechanical field E1 something something

>attempting
Kek

The one thing the politicians and feminists don't get is that you can't get more meritocratic than the air force. When you are all highly specialized in your own field of expertise ranks start being meaningless. A sergeant can very well tell a captain to shut his fucking mouth and stop being an idiot in various situations because listening to the nerds might fucking save his life when dealing with high tech machines.

592 DAYS UNTIL I'M FREE FROM THIS BULLSHIT

drop out during basic

get a real job

feel as ashamed as you want, but you'll be thankful for it later. Other than that, smoke weed now and admit it so you get kicked out before you go to basic.

>whites are the majority of the country
>people always complain minorities are in the minority

What do they want? You're not going to complain that minorities aren't represented properly in someone where like China or Russia.

Why is this 'extra points for being black' in existence?

I just got out this July after six years of Security Forces, where women sleep with flight chiefs in order to get favors and malinger to get out of work all the damn time.

Now I'm a college student smoking a bushel of weed a day and just play Overwatch and browse Cred Forums.

>Chairforce
I got no problem with this.

>He joined the fucking Air Force and not the Marine Corps.

Do you know why they're laughing? When your in a environment as masculine and macho as the military sometimes something feminine like wearing high heels is so absurd within that environmental context that it's absolutely hilarious.

Do you even know that gays stole drag -shows from military culture? It has been recorded for centuries that soldiers have entertained eachother by wearing womens clothing and doing stupid overacting on stage. And within the military context a manly man wearing a dress is in all its absurdity funny as hell.

Only after the gays and trannies got involved you are supposed to take it as serious entertaiment instead of what it has been for centuries a form of humor.

>implying the Marine Corps isn't part of the US military

No, but I'm implying that the Marine Corps is slow to change, and is on the frontline of the fight against social justice warriors. They opened all jobs to women, and THEN raised the minimum physical standards. Women have to do pull-ups now instead of a flexed arm hang and have to run the mile and a half in 13:30 instead of 15:00 on the IST.

wtf is she doing? is she literally retarded?

This shit comes from the DoD.

Is it weird that I want to rub her boots and have her straddle me? Why does my heart always race alittle bit when I she a hot girl like this? Does it get easier in your 30's or do these feelings never go away?

"too loud"
Seriously, her face the entire time after she takes the first shot is just like "Oh wow it's too loud, guess I'll just TOTALLY ABANDON ALL OF MY TRAINING"

Good grief.

when the fuck did operator-chan get legs

It is weird. And as near as I can tell as a man having an uncontrollable libido is a lifelong curse post-puberty

Meanwhile in Russia, we are pointing and laughing.

Look how unhappy the guy with the leaf flag looks.

Fucking air force was already full of pussies anyway.

How long before they chick up the foreign legion.

fuck...........

I dont understand. Power is always backed by arms, why would they destroy what keeps everything running?

Do they already have terminator like robots ready to go?

Sad
literally needs to be pulled along

Once WW3 starts will women still be pushing for diversity and the female draft in the military?

HAHAHAAH holy kek that shit was funny

Time to learn Russian

And to think I was planning on joining after the election. Oh well.

WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO STUPID
STOP WORKING AGAINST YOUR OWN INTERESTS FFS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucken lol. our sister platoon at kapooka had two girls. they never got yelled at, got special treatment out field, didn't have to carry as much. the platoon for all the injured recruits was full of fucking girls.

She's a journalist.

So that is the power of the almighty Cuckdeswehr. Wow. Woah.

Its behind the US flag, where it should be.

dem boots