CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE WATCH THREAD

Okkk, niggers, here's the deal.

king5.com/mb/news/local/7-earthquake-to-shake-la-or-not/328689465

There are more news sites talking about this, and this could be big. Pray to kek for it to happen, and we may just see meme magics true power.
Remember, if California is in ruins by election time, there will possibly be no voting!

keep this going

WAKE AND SHAKE KEK WAKE AND SHAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4
ktla.com/2016/10/03/elevated-risk-for-big-san-andreas-fault-earthquake-has-diminished
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-earthquake-san-andreas-20161003-snap-story.html
goldengate.org/exhibits/exhibitarea4_2.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying the election wont be postponed if the biggest most prosperous state in the union is unable to vote

>implying it will

>1% chance of earthquake
That is even less likely than these trips

>Mfw just came to California
>Mfw I saw all the degeneracy
>Mfw

I moved here a month ago what a mistake kill me

>Being this desperate for 39 million people to have their lives ruthlessly taken away from them because boohoo I hate SJWs and googles

m8 i live there. i dont want to get raped by earth

>californians
>people

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4

what were you expecting?

Come on kek. Let's down LA

Edgy

Oh and by the way the (((advisory))) will be completely gone by tomorrow, according to Dr. Lucy Jones, a professional seismologist. Cry more flyoverfag.

The "big one" is overdue, historically speaking.

Ok here's the info on the earthquake. It'll be tomorrow. It'll be big. it will not occur naturally. It'll completely overshadow the wikileaks announcement.

Please destroy the coastline and nowhere else... i live in the desert

It will happen eventually. Just like how Yellowstone will erupt eventually. Oh yeah, remember when you faggots were so desperate for it to blow up and destroy the world because of muh Georgia guidestones just two months ago?

The fact is, no one can predict quakes. Only a complete retard can think they can say "a big earthquake is going to happen on this day at this hour" and be 100% on point about it. That's not for us pleb men to decide. Mother nature will move when she is ready and not a moment sooner. I mean you can hope and dream all you want, but that's not going to change anything. Also remember that fault lines always straighten themselves out and basically "reset" themselves as it has been for centuries.

Too bad, fuck you.

You don't get to make the decisions on natural disasters, you drooling shortbus.

I've been living in this godforsaken shithole for my entire life. How do you think I feel?

>live in socal
please don't kill me

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

>not wanting to see chaos
>2016

Can someone get 270 without the 55 from California or does the person with most electoral votes win?

>most prosperous
>california

pick one

Earthquakes are impossible to predict. As much as I want California to sink into the ocean, it's not going to happen (nor could it happen even if "The Big One" were to occur).

CRY MORE EAST COASTERS

>ktla.com/2016/10/03/elevated-risk-for-big-san-andreas-fault-earthquake-has-diminished
>has-diminished
>HAS DIMINISHED

>latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-earthquake-san-andreas-20161003-snap-story.html
>Thomas H. Jordan, director of the Southern California Earthquake Center, said Monday afternoon that the earthquake swarm about 150 miles southeast of Los Angeles has been “decaying away nicely. It’s been tailing off.
>“It’s getting pretty close to the background level — which is not zero; there’s always a chance of having a major earthquake,” Graves said. “It’s been almost a week since the swarm activity has subsided, and so that’s about the time window we’d be looking at for its effects to diminish.”

NOW SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP AND GO FIND A DIFFERENT HABBIDING
PLEASE

>mfw I live in san fernando

I will not be taken alive

The couple times I've been there, while it is no doubt spic paradise, I saw a couple whities walking down the street. What's going on?

Fuck you. I live in LA.

Wow ur fucking dumb dippy

When is this shit going to happen? It could still happen after tuesday right?

Will san diego 10 miles inland be ok???

No read it and weep(?).

WAKE AND SHAKE 'EM KEK (don't detroy the golden gate, it's pretty good).

Alright here's the real shit:

the San Andreas Fault is a slip-joint fault; meaning it slides back and forth. Its not exerting much pressure to create a mountain, nor is it moving away to allow the coast to fall into the ocean.

Because the geology is a smooth type, it means its not going to be a huge abrupt release of energy, but a slow, prolonged rumble. Some seizmologists even think a swarm of small earthquakes is good because it releases energy instead of allowing it to build up to a larger event, just like volcanoes.

At the very worst, it'll fuck up some buildings, jews will claim insurance money to rebuild, and make a hefty profit. After the 94 Northridge, insurance companies paid out a few billion to repair "damage" which people pocketed, and bought rental properties with. If a similar event happens, the exact same scenario would happen. A few billion paid out to (((property owners))) to repair damage to their houses and rentals, and normal people fleeing the state in panic. In the panic, people sell significantly lower than market value just to get the fuck out. And because socals market is fucked up, a $500k house here is a 1400 sqft dump. They Go nearly elsewhere in the country and buy a 3000sq ft mansion for the same price.

Haha, holy shit, Trumpfags know they're fucked and they're so desperate that they're actually praying to a cartoon frog for a miracle. This is fucking hilarious. Protip: even if Kek were real (he's not, just like ALL religions), CA sinking in an earthquake still wouldn't be enough to get Drumpf elected!

>don't detroy the golden gate, it's pretty good

The engineering behind it is fascinating and beautiful. Please Kek ;_;

goldengate.org/exhibits/exhibitarea4_2.php

You wrote all this truth but these flyoverfags are too busy fapping to their fairy tales.

Meh. Trips it happens, dubs it doesn't, singles Kek's not here right now.

No you dumb fucks

>Cali hit by Earthquake
>Florida hit by hurrican
>BLM all over the place
>"Oh noes, we need martial law"

4 more years of king nig

Meh. Trips it happens, dubs it doesn't, singles Kek's not here right now.

Lol dude, so i'm on calguns, a normal message board for gun owners in CA. And there are some adults who mimic these Cred Forums threads word for word like
>lets hope LA and SF fall into the pacific!
>maybe we'll get riots and I can finally shoot some dindus!
>I've got a case of MREs and 90 gallons of water, bring it on!

There are stupid people anywhere.

California delende est.

if get nothing happens.

dubs it happens

I wouldn't mind watching California break off and sink into a dark oblivion.

Not gonna happen in CA, if it would have at all it would have been nor-cal/cascadia subduction zone. If I were a betting man I'd say 6.5+ in japan in the next 36 hours

Not that bad of a place to visit every once in a while to be honest. its well kept, clean and free of crime thanks to the city council members.

I hope you don't Escape from L.A. before it's too late

F

Same.
I've never experienced what it's like to breathe smog-free air.

I doubt there is even a difference. If anything that hindrance would evolve our lungs over a long period of time to be superior to regular lungs.

God Himself Wants Trump to Win

or Kek depending on your beliefs

>6th largest economy in the world
>largest economy in the states

kys nigger

So which happening won't happen first? The hurricane or the earthquake?

>Mfw just came to California
>Mfw I saw all the degeneracy
>Mfw
my sides

East County?

Record: Corrected

Southern Californian here who lives 10 miles from the San Andreas fault, in San Bernadino county.

Also a full blooded, fucking white male. And a Trump supporter.

Let the quake happen.
I'd gladly let my own life be taken if it meant the rest of this cucked state drowned. It would give the rest of the country a fighting chance.

May Kek be with you all.

BELAY YOUR SHITPOSTING POL. MY FAMILY NEEDS NOT BE CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE

Nigga don't tread on me with a earthquake! I live there!

If I die one of you faggots need to kill a nigger for me in the race war.

760 here. This. I'm willing to die if it means America will be made great again