ENDANGERED FROG RISING FROM THE ASHES IN AMERICA

usnews.com/news/news/articles/2016-10-03/scientists-endangered-frog-rebounding-in-yosemite-park

>A native California frog once on the brink of extinction is making an encouraging comeback in Yosemite National Park, raising hopes for amphibians like it worldwide that are dying off at an alarming rate, researchers said Monday.

Hold on, boys. We're gonna make it. KEK WILLS IT

Kek incarnate has come.

it's beginning

Let your anger be the monkey in the pinata. Hide with the candy, and when the kids break through with the stick, let them know monkey magic.

All amphibians are answering the call

PRAISE HIM!!!!

we blessed now

Excellent

i seent it

SHADILAY

This thread has a disturbing lack of DIGITS.

What a pleasant symbol of rebirth.

What a nice omen to come upon us.

PRAISE BE!

>California

repeating digits mean successful inquiries

Gj mr frogs you are surviving and that is good . Go frog go

/an/

this time next year Cred Forums will be dead, along with most of america when hillary gets elected

KEK'S AVATAR HAS APPEARED

PRAISE KEK

DO YOU NOT SEE

EVEN IN THE GREAT KEKED LAND OF COMMIEFORNIA, KEK RISES

see
Commifornia is one of the most liberal places in america its also the home of our (((media)))

It is time!

N-no

Kek shall spearhead the beta uprising in the normie capital of the world.

β€œLet My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

The world didn't listen, and now you will suffer the frog plague once again

WAKE UP YELLOWSTONE, WAKE UP

...uh oh
>Yosemite Park
I don't like this, guise...

This is an omen that Yellowstone is building up and gonna blow. America is fucked.

...always knew we'd go out with a bang, 1776 and all, the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air...

what a year