Can someone fill me in on these clown attacks happening across the US atm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asm62bKZJHI
twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783143512292200448
dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/
youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ
abc7.com/society/creepy-clowns-started-as-halloween-stunt-in-wasco/349955/
youtube.com/user/Pixipayasita/
twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783172480848441344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT remake coming soon... Great publicity... Kayaks know what there doing

whatcha slidin rabbi?

I don't see why these retards feel the need to use the scary-clown persona when using the normal, friendly-clown but with malicious intent is a lot better

Northwest state just had a huge flock of them. And some random horse guy that was chasing people.

I plan on faking photos in the next week or two for shits and giggles. The replies that people are seriously scared of people in costumes, just makes me laugh so hard irl. I would like the clown sighting i fake to get news attention and if it does ill post here. Screening this for proof in the future.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR VIRAL MARKETING

Well, there the damned clown was, doing Mime-crap, like being stuck in an invisible box. What else was i going to do. That's how it started. It's like nature just puts those damned clowns out there in my way, like pop up targets...

Naw man. Unless it's some type of hysteria, and people just jumping on the hype train. There's clowns carrying weapons, knives usually. Chasing kids, trying to lure them into the woods and shit. Ones going to fucking shot, and then It remake won't even mention them ever again.

Man named kepardo was running around with a clown suit he evidently purchased for halloween, just as some early october fun. Other people noticed this and wanted to join in, so they began buying clown outfits on amazon and waiting for the michael to allow access. when he went down the street, you could find many people named michael wearing a clown uniform or otherwise? this began to go to the woods and within on the streets coming out in the attack on woman or man. one was attack in house for example. on second day it scared and media was to go to report no injuries but michael ran the newspaper fucking

JUGGALOS
U
G
G
A
L
O
S

Twisted Metal ARG

YO WTF IS THIS SHIT, THEY ARE HUNTING CLOWNS LIVE

faceberg /100009691054935/videos/551343658531998/

Last 3 seconds of this video happen in real life, right in front of you, wat do?

youtube.com/watch?v=asm62bKZJHI

Kek, today a couple schools went on lock-down in my district

This shit started over 2 years ago with some weirdo. Now the remake of It is coming out so more people jumped in on it.

It's viral marketing for the new It movie coming out in 2017.

Cum in the hole.

one literally got shot a few hours ago

Sauce?

let the niggers deal with them.

twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783143512292200448

>"we on yo ass boi"

black people make me crack up so fucking much kek

they appeared in my area last week. I want to go clown hunting.

fellow upstate NY bro, whats good?

One showed up on my campus and there are literally hundreds of people walking around with baseball bats and shit looking for him

>ones going to get shot
Too late
dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/

>“I just think it’s crazy. People better take those clown mask off… before the coroner does"

Based words

We aren't clownin' around in the USA anymore.

theyre here too

i was driving downtown (50k people city) around 5pm and there was a man with green hair and joker face paint and clothes. He looked just like him, I was impressed. he was just walking near a wooded area. it was weird, wish i could have got a pic

If it is PR for that new Rob Zombie IT movie they aren't doing so well when there are reports of clowns with knives chasing people and trying to lure kids into the wood with money and candy.

Joker faggots are the fucking worst. I also had a guy in high school that went dressed as the Joker on every possible occassion ever.

He even tried to imitate that dumb laugh.

YYYYYYYYYEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is literally nothing wrong with clowns.

Merely the first of many clown deaths to come.
CLOWN WAR NOW!

THIS

#clownlivesmatter

All must pay for Gacy

>clown sightings
Stop giving liberals snowflake titles

Like i said in previous thread

>Bet it started with marketing campain for the IT remake, they shut it down after realising how fucked up it was and now random people are copying the original og clowns to scare random people.

>Pic not related, it's a cheeseburger.

>yfw that's a beaner

(you) = saged

Sure maple nigger, it's called Google
Google.com

Let's be honest. How does someone "try" to lure a child into the woods with candy. Especially if they had a weapon. If they wanted to snatch kids they would have. It's people with mental disabilities and copycats sealing attention. Anyone actually scared of them is a gigantic fucking pussy. I hope someone shoots one of these clowns and spend the rest of their lives in jail.

there we go APC destroyed mission accomplished

you may want to look a bit more into that shooting story, because it is fake

Tell that to the clown who is mental disabilities with a knife who gets off on scaring people, and by chance kills somebody with the inch by inch game.

I'm on to you.

We must scare the libtards into their safe space so we can control the world again

>>clowns don't go into safe spaces, KEK

People who are afraid of clowns are faggots.

Satanic ritual abuse hoax all over again. The public will believe any bullshit that's fed to them.

Now I know what my Halloween costume will be

M36 SS Sturmbannfuhrers outfit

That's mine

KEK

>people are shooting the clowns

finally. creepy fucking assholes.

It's some deep web think. Another user linked it here a few days ago. I didn't save it because I didn't really care.

Maybe someone can chime in. It's an elaborate hoax

fuck off promofags

>#ClownLivesMatter
We must campain this all around twitter, It will be hilarious

Just be careful, nigger. As far as I'm concerned, any clown that isn't actively making balloon giraffes at a 6 year old's birthday party has a giant target painted on their head. A few of them have already been BTFO, and that number is only gonna go up as people get more paranoid about these faggots.

Oi, we's goin back to the dark ages, we is. With the witches and spookies in the dark.

>YFW hunting clowns becomes the new Pokemon Go

....... What?

Next it will be white faced niggers.

Holy shit, what is this, I never knew my dick wanted this

more? name? anything

Daily reminder to stack up your tangelos for the upcoming clown wars since it messes with their equilibrium

Call it what it is: a hate crime.

I'm afraid of clowns, are you a faggot ty upierdliwa dupa osiola!

MURICA'

I am a member of the International Assassin Clown Army aka the IACA. We have declared war on the United States.
Ask me anything.

We, the Clown Nation, are waging war against the tyranny of the United States. Our leader was murdered in Idaho few weeks ago after a ATF altercation.

The IACA was formed in 1967 by a rogue assassin named "Sparky The Clown" aka "The Clown Killer". Some of the early history of the IACA is not clear, and accounts differ. "Sparky" was a CIA trained hitman who was involved with an assassination of Tony Scarboni at his birthday party in Queens in the 90's (rumor says Sparky had juggled some grenades and knives into Tony and a few of his associates). Rumors also suggest that "Sparky" was hired by the CIA to take down a KGB Mole nicknamed "Bosco" and was heavily involved with the Great Communist Clown Circus incident of 1978. The IACA also has a worldwide one-percenter MC (the Red Skeletons - named after Red Skelton). Common nicknames for the club are the "Killer Klowns", "Hell's Harlequins", "the Tricksters" or "the Clown Army".

Do you feel bad for ruining ICP's reputation after all of the hard work they've done to redeem clownhood?

ICP are nothing but CIA shills who cater down to the dumb, the poor and the neglected.

What's your endgame, Bozo?

To justify the means.

>murdered in Idaho

I love my state.

Clowns deserve death by fire, gun fire.

We are out of the shadows now. The Great Clown God is upon you all.

stop clowning around guys

Big happening this halloween, the clowns will blend in with the rest and thats when the real fun begins

Clowns such as we are freeing you from the tyranny and evil that has encased the nation into madness. Your Anti-Clown stance is something we will not tolerate.

Clowns are great

What Clown Army Chapter are you?

I'm considering clowning around town for halloween.

LOL niggas do not put up with people fucking around with kids.

Last clown got chansed down by a black with a matche kel

Viral marketing, like always.

Still, pretend you don't know and kill as many of them as you can

Clowning? Is that the respect you give the Clown Army?

any of you U of A normies spot anything?

I'd believe it but somebody was killed here in cincy by one of them.

Clown Horror Movie IT has a new reboot
Dress up as clowns and try to scare people for viral marketing in some town
Wannabees and copyants start dressing as clowns and scaring people all around the US
Fake stories about cop shooting Clown to kind of make the copycats stop
It doesn't work

Can you fill me in on why none of you stupid faggots read the catalog and make these threads every day? There's at least another one of them up right now. Viral clown marketing isn't Cred Forums get the fuck out.

Whats a good anti-clown type of organization? Not mimes tho

CIA did that. The Clown Army didn't purge that person.

Anti-Clown is Anti-Life.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ

there was an attack?

I realized i got quads

>m00k

I bet magicians got beef with clowns. Anyone know how to get ahold of David Blaine???

>be american
>get shot

The Magicians is an Clown Army offshoot. Blaine is a part of us.

Check the file names.

Cred Forums hunting trip for (((clowns))) when?

psyops to keep people scared, and to condition people to see humor as something very scary.

Tread lightly on Blossom. She is a 5th level Clown Army NYC crew member. 2nd-N-CMD

tonight was pretty hilarious

>at friends house, playing vidya
>he gets a call from his girlfriend
>she's was walking home from classes and sees 2 cops on some guy
>they're beating the shit out of a clown
>some moron though it's be funny to dress up on the campus and scare people
>mfw he thought this would end well
>people instantly report it on the call box
>cops show up
>he tries to run even though they tell him to stop
>immediately gets run down and tackled by cops
>still struggling
>they go the easy rout and beat the shit out of him until he stops
>mfw she didnt record it
>mfw this idiot is going to jail over a clown prank
>mfw this is what happens when everyone wants to be a youtube star

Godspeed

Do you really think the Clown Army is CIA Psy-Ops?
Project: Funny is just the beginning.

Meh. Just a nog anyways. Nothing of value was lost.

OKAY so what happened was, someone COMPLETELY MADE SOMETHING UP ABOUT CLOWNS TERRORIZING PEOPLE FOR VIRAL MARKETING OF THE NEW IT MOVIE IN 2017, but then some fucking WEIRDOS started actually doing it. It's now sort of a meme I guess, I highly doubt anyone "Clowning" is actually a criminal

This shit has been going on in California since 2014.

abc7.com/society/creepy-clowns-started-as-halloween-stunt-in-wasco/349955/

Clown Army isn't the weirdos. You are.

We was responsible for every clown siting since 1967.

>that ending

Well that wasn't what I was expecting

>literal monkey jungle screeching
>shaking chain fence
>BIX NOOD WE ON DAT ASS BOY GET DAT BOI
OH MY FUCKING SIDES

Expect the unexpected. Lo and behold, the Clown Wars have begun.......

You sound like you work for a studio

Just started watching American horror story freak show.

Pls no 3spooky

Clown Army doesn't like the negative stereotyping of our Clowns-In-Arms

She's just a child entertainer from Honduras or Guatemala I think. Still, something about her makes me rock hard

youtube.com/user/Pixipayasita/

Yeah I found her facebook already. Holy shit I never knew I had a clown fetish.

>ywn rub your dick all over her face just to mess up with her clown makeup.
Why even live?

The clowns will strike soon.

the OP is a jewish shill paid to post this stupid clown shit.

his last thread was shit because people find wikileaks and GERMANIES ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING OH FUCK to be more interesting. go away and quit your shill job.
you fuggen shill

fukkken LOL

>twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783143512292200448
>that one with the mexicans
mexicans are superstitious as fuck i mean old timey burn the witch tier they believe in all kinds of scary evil shit and freak out over the smallest thing

it feels like all of these are staged

kek, listen to this pussy scream (i would've done the same)

twitter.com/Clown_Sightings/status/783172480848441344

Forced memery

Kek, this is what i think. Im from Ohio, they told ICP they cant have The Gathering of Juggalos here, anymore. This is retaliation.

washington state uni here,

3 clowns dressed in all black with white faces and red smiles just jumped on some girls car near greek row a little bit ago.