How is Trump supposed to win? I look at the map and I can't see from where he's going to get 270 electoral votes

How is Trump supposed to win? I look at the map and I can't see from where he's going to get 270 electoral votes

These are all either guaranteed blue (Cali, New York) or fairly safe blue choices (Virginia, Pennsylvania, etc.)

I don't see how Trump can win looking at this map, he'd have to win every swing state and that's just not going to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2016/09/28/trump-ford-are-telling-the-truth-about-mexico-production-but-the-uaw-isnt/amp/?client=safari
sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VoterRegNumbers/2016/October/VotersByPartyStatus.pdf
sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VoterRegNumbers/2008/September/party_affiliation_09-30-08.pdf
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Michigan going blue

>Michigan going red

It's called the "Blue Wall" for a reason.

The year Texas flips (which will probably happen as early as 2020), the Republican party is dead. All according to plan. A new """conservative""" party (aka Merkel's CDU rapefugee party) will emerge to give the democrats a "challenge" still, but really, we'll know it's just a big joke at that point.

A really sad, depressing, joke.

Trump has to win Florida and Ohio (Clinton has apparently given up on Ohio). A few swing states can go either way (Nevada, North Carolina, Virginia) but are inconsequential. Trump pretty much needs to win Pennsylvania to win the election. However, Trump can still win if he loses Pennsylvania if New Hampshire goes red, which it may. A handful of scenarios involving other states would lead to a 269-269 tie. Congress is Republican controlled and would almost surely choose Trump.

>CO
>NM
>PA
>ME
>MI
all can swing

>Colorado going blue
You can kiss my ass and shove your "11 point" lead up yours

*continued
PA is so tough because of the big cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia voting Democrat. That said, there are many deer hunters in Pennsylvania.

Michigan will go red.

t.Formerly Blue Michigander

Michigander who voted for Obama in 2008 here. Skipped 2012 because I'm a faggot. Voting Trump this year.

Trump will not win Michigan. This place is too much filled to the brim with Wayne county niggers and Ann Arbor libitards. Huge turnout in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and Traverse City metro areas is the only hope for a republican victory, but I do not see it happening.

He will lose Michigan by 4%, and that's me being optimistic.

I guess I'm a dumb jew because I only realized why New Mexico is blue this morning :(

Thoughts on my prediction? I just can't see PA going red so long as Philadelphia exists.

Disregard this Michigander. Michigan was blue because of labor -- screwed over by the Clintons specifically -- and blacks, who will not turn out in force for Hillary. Ann Arbor represents anything but New York level ethnic restaurant excellence, are you serious?
Seriously, unstolen Trump yard signs and bumper stickers all over Michigan.

Clinton is currently +2 in PA, which is margin of error. I could see him swinging it, but he'll need to step up his game and blackpill the googles is Philly into staying home.

Ohio is in the bag, Clinton pulled out. Florida I'd be shocked to see blue.

NH, MI, WI, CO and PA could all swing. Maybe even VA too

I've seen New Hampshire as a wild card. Can it legitimately go red? If NH goes red on my map, you have a 269-269 tie and presumably the Republican Congress doesn't drop the ball and picks Trump.

mao mao

VA has a lot of bureaucrats, in addition to blacks.

ME CD2 is solid red. Trump is +10 there. It's so big, that if CD1 is low Clinton turnout, Maine can flip red.

I live in Oakland country, Royal Oak specifically. I work in Auburn Hills, heart of the auto industry, that Bill Clinton fucked over greatly.

I've seen TWO (2) Trump signs, total. I've seen 10-15 Clinton signs pop up in the past week or so.

I want to believe, I really do, but I don't see it happening. Whites are too guilt ridden in this state from the race riots and "slavery" still.

Clinton is +1.8 in Colorado, I think Trump could flip it. All down to the monster vote, and no way to know the effect until election day.

Solid map though, I think thats Hillary's goal.

basic. Trump just has to fucking win New Hampshire, or Colorado, or enough in Maine but fuck man. Literally impossible for reds to win.

This. Blacks will not be motivated like they were for Obama. Add in a dwindling population in urban areas and more union members voting Republican than in recent years, you have a recipe for a red Michigan. It's going to be the 80's all over again.

People tend to forget that outside of Ann Arbor and Detroit, the rest of Michigan is not much different than the south. Sure there's some lib transplants on the west side of the state, but this is militia land and people up here like hunting, racing and country music as much as anywhere else. Rural Michigan is as red as any state south of the Mason-Dixon.

Certainly Trump is going to have more turnout. Republicans already have a higher turnout and Trump is filling stadiums, getting people that have never voted registered, and bringing in plenty of independents. Clinton is polarizing, certainly not going to have Obama turnout. She has problems with blacks, Hispanics, and women. And frankly, she has little enthusiasm, which leads to less turnout because Facebook shares and Reddit upvotes don't count. Also, there are a lot of radical leftists that see her as too moderate.

What do people not understand about Colorado going red? It went twice for Bush and many polls show a slight Trump lead. Even Nate (Silver) and his biased pro Hillary electoral map had him leading in CO until he corrected the record

Not PA, ME, or MI. NM is near impossible and CO is still a long shot.

Brb selling all of my Trump gear before it becomes worthless

They legalized weed

>Trump has more states
>Trump looses
Wtf america?

Hasn't been red since 2000 but there have been some slim Dem margins of victory. Killary has enough of a lead there, though, that unless there's a big development her slow bleeding of support won't be enough to lose the state.

If I was the Trump campaign I'd spend the NH dollars in PA instead. Never know in this election tho

Who's willing to make the sacrifice for a better future?

>MIch, not red
>Trump currently leads Colorado

How are you supposed to sound like anything other then an idiot with that map?

I think the white guilt is overblown, particularly outside of the cucked urban areas. People are fed up with Detroit bringing down the state and Ann Arbor elites enabling it. And Trump will get more union member support than you think. Publicly, no. In the voting booth, well, this article provides some insight: google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2016/09/28/trump-ford-are-telling-the-truth-about-mexico-production-but-the-uaw-isnt/amp/?client=safari

>what is state population
Giving states electoral votes was the Founders' intention and it benefits Republicans more than if the election simply went by popular vote.

Yeah so they have no wedge issue to vote dem over anymore.

I worked in an office position for one of Ann Arbor's fanciest restaurants, so I can say in confidence: Ann Arbor dining is a joke.

That adds up to 268 if 1 goes to Trump.

>Michigander
Do you actually call yourselves something this stupid-sounding

never gonna happen lol

sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VoterRegNumbers/2016/October/VotersByPartyStatus.pdf

currently there are about equal dems and republicans in colorado

in 2008 it was the same thing, with the repubs having a slightly higher number.

sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VoterRegNumbers/2008/September/party_affiliation_09-30-08.pdf

Basically Colorado goes as the independent voter goes.

That is the proper nomenclature, fuckboy.

>NY
>blue

r8 muh map Cred Forums

Massachusetts will go red by the power of repeating digits

Damn it, please Kek have mercy

>nc blue
>co blue
>mi blue

Kek, CTR shills out at fill force tonight

>>nc blue

wat

Trump has brought in a huuuuge amount of independents.

I don't think Texas is going to flip blue. They thought that it would go blue in 2004 and it's gotten redder since them. Hispanics aren't voting for the dems like they uses to. They're somewhat galvanized against trump, but centainly not hillary. Blacks might start being a republican voting block which would make michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois flip red.

Colorado

He's going to lose. Multiple swing states are being flooded with illegals and dead people. In Virginia alone, registration has surpassed 100% in 8 counties. The election will be rigged and he'll lose. Assange is our only hope. She must be arrested.

Soon-to-be Liberian Nationals won't be voting for anything, user.

They have to go back.

Saw a post on here that said something like 'Hispanics in California get into gang fights with niggers and live off benefits, Hispanics in Texas work 60 hours a week to provide for their families'

>nc blue
That's Virginia Faggot
>Co blue
Legitimate toss-up
>MI blue
Hasn't been red in decades, plus she's leading in the polls there

Found it!

We push California off into the ocean.

>Blacks might start being a republican voting block

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How delusional are you? Blacks basically have a de-facto agreement with the Democrats since 1964.

"Give us votes, and we'll give you the white man's money."

The only way the will switch votes is if Hillary is caught saying "Fuck niggers!" live on camera. And really, even then, they'd probably vote for her anyway. Niggers are extremely racist against whites, because they are still angry about slavery. The GOP is the "white man's party", thus it is the enemy of blacks. Simple as that.

Do not rely on minorities to help you win states. The Solid South strategy was a working one. The democrats caught on, so they started to northern flood cities with minorities, removing EVs from the south and west. Texas remains strong in red population purely because of the weather and size of the state.

We need to make a labor party.

Source for the Virginia registration thing?

This is rigged as fuck.

Stupid fucking Cuckifornia.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

As a texan, this.

Our mexicans have intense family values. The low end of our mexicans is generally better than the whites.

Though our mexicans are complacent as fuck, and never advance beyond a single family business.

We'll nuke your flyover state into glass first.

Your state is destroying this country.

> I think thats Hillary's goal.
That's Hillary's base, not her goal. Her goal is that, plus Nevada, N. Carolina, Florida, and Ohio.

We really need THE BIG ONE to sink Commiefornia into the ocean along with its denizens.

Each state is given electoral votes based on population. States with small populations have electoral votes in the single digits while states with large populations have double digit electoral votes, such as California.

Exactly. The stoners will be too busy getting baked to go out and vote.

>Trump currently leads Colorado

He *was* in the lead, but Monmouth just released a new poll showing Clinton taking the lead of the state with +2. I think it's still possible to swing the state red though. Trump needs to do better with these next two debates.

Fucker I live there. Not all Californians are limp wristed faggots, just 77%

What is Aleppo/10 would not elect

Make white people mad

>johnson
>not jeb

I didn't know Johnson would be Ross Perot v2.0

Lol no, that map is what hillary is working with atm. She can still take nevada, florida, north carolina, ohio, and maybe even georgia

rate me niggers

Trump is already polling double-digits with blacks according to the LA Times, which has thusfar been one of the few consistent sources of good polling this cycle because they don't keep changing their methodology. LA Times also fucking hates Trump's guts.

BLM actually represents the collapse of Black political unity. The Democrats assumed that they could keep fucking the niggers forever and they'd never notice... But now they have. At least on some level even the coons know what's going on. They got Obama and he didn't do shit for them. Some of them are waking up to just what sort of devil they've signed on with, especially with all this fag stuff.

The Democrats are not nearly as competent as you're giving them credit for. They've dropped the ball repeatedly this cycle because they got too confident. Their plan could easily backfire and it looks like it may have already. All of this is really only happening because Bush was such a fuckhead, if we had had a less retarded Republican in 2001 none of this would be as shitty as it is now, but the trend is reversible. We can shift some of the minorities if we have to, it just requires a change in tactics.

>Florida
>Colorado
>Nevada
>red

wisconsin voter, looking into how the silent majority has been showing up to his rallies in madison and milwaukee

I think its very probable we go red

>hillary will win as big as Obama maymay

Trump already has RECORD black support for a republican, breaching 20 percent.

>They got Obama and he didn't do shit for them

I don't see why Trump keeps failing to bring this up. He had the perfect opportunity to do so during the first debate. It's the simplest argument ever;

>Hillary is Obama's 3rd term
>Obama's 2nd term is ending and racial tensions are at an all time high. All he gave you is a fucking Obamaphone.
>MAGA motherfuckers!

Let's make Detroit gr8 again m8

>Florida I'd be shocked to see blue.
This could be possible if the Spics and Niggers there go out for voting Clinton.

West Virginia will vote chillary

There are also Yeb! and Cruz republicans who never vote for Trump. Also the dems will have a higher turnout because the MSM paints Trump as Hitler.

Sauce?

>Florida
Republicans dominating early voting for the first time in forever. Record Democrat lows.

>Colorado
Tossup and Trump's soft stance on lolweed.

>Nevada
The only real question.

I would expect PA and NH to go for Trump before VA

Even Vermont could go to Trump or a third party out of Bernie vendetta spite.

>vote against that guy

as we saw in 2012 this strategy doesn't work. People arent motivated to vote AGAINST somebody.

Thats the whole reason I think Trump will win, the status quo is on the defensive.

>The year Texas flips (which will probably happen as early as 2020)

This joke is always funny.

Cruz bent the knee and is now focusing fire on Hillary. Yeb Republicans don't exist, as evidenced by his loss in the primaries.

Dem turnout will be lower because everyone hates Hillary Clinton and she literally called half of the DNC a bunch of losers in their basements.

Republicans are up in turnout, Democrats are way down. That is what all the numbers right now suggest.

>NM is near impossible
A Gary Johnson victory may be possible. Or at least taking away Hillary votes so Trump wins.

>Brb selling all of my Trump gear before it becomes worthless
You may want to hold onto that. People will wear it throughout Hillary/Kaine's presidency if Hillary steals the election.

Realistically, Hillary isn't even a serious contender. She's doing about as well as Johnson and Stein. They're just acting like she's neck and neck with Trump, trying to create the perception that she could have won. This election is all about cheating.

this isn't even all that unlikely

Wisconsin fag here

Trump is trailing right behind hillary based on recent polls

keep in mind, these polls are done in super libshit towns and he is only 2 points behind.

The reality is we are going red this year.

>PA
PA is the cheating democrat state.

>CO
>PA
>MI
>VA
>NH
>RI

>blue

Ann arbor fag here, this post is true.

The dining is trash

>Rust belt
>Blue
Trump needs to get Romney's map and flip Wisconsin/Michigan and win most of the battleground states. Florida is a sure thing despite the heavy Shilling because Obama pissed off the Cubans with his take of dropping the embargo on the violent dictatorship thousands die fleeing each year.

Even libshits admit he's going to win Ohio handily and it's predicted the election 12 for 12

Johnson ain't winning shit. The beaners are voting Clinton sadly. Even the red polled spics aren't voting Trump cuss it goes against their race.

Know dat feel

>Wisconsin

With humor

Clinton was at 35 %, Trump at 30 % and Johnson at 25 %. The margin of error is +- 3 %. So if Trump performs well (read: better) in the next debates, there is at least a possibility of a Trump victory in NM.

Colorado isn't going blue this election m8 they haven't forgotten when the dems tried to fuck them on the 2nd amendment

It all comes down to New Hampshire.

>Everyone knows it will come down to new Hampshire deciding everything.

>It looks like Hillery is going to lose the state, giving Trump the victory.

>new Hampshire went Libertarian. People start declaring Hillery victory.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MAINE WITH ITS SPLIT SEATS!

>MA going red.

i want to be that woman so fucking bad it's unreal

Nice

can confirm i am a pro trump rogue canvassing my own neighborhood.

heres what i tell people based off my education and i wont go into that, as to stay user.

what is nafta, how has that helped you.
what is tpp, how will that help you. i drive home the corporation gains and subtraction of sovereignty here.. WHY? its more about sovereignty than trade. 100 FOLD.
what is a strong dollar, how will that help you. omg everything is currently made overseas.. u mean i'm rich bitch?

what is a weak dollar how can you make more dollars. WOW YOU MEAN I SELL MY OWN OUT? but i can have both with fair trade? CRAZY TELL ME MOARE...
i tell people, 5 minutes, i use a stop watch, and usually around 3 minutes, they say wait, tell me more stop the watch keep going.

i don't push trump til i leave, and i intrigue and it works..

i'm in the 412. we will win.

i was the ron paul chalk bro, i'm preparing to trump chalk soon. bring me some qt trump girls and i'll show you the chalk. already down with most cops around here..

CTR eat your heart out. we might kill you round these parts.. we ready for war. liberals only drop barbells. we build pepe.. well u get the idea. jk religion of peace!

siege heil america

you cant stop us.. the anti NWO PEOPLE finally have a stage. that isn't tinfoil hat wearing fags.

>the immigrants and refugees will surely vote for Trump

>Republicans aren't already the controlled opposition party
lel

>1 post by this is.jpg
As a ctr shill you probably know how badly hilldog is actually doing in florida, which is why you decided to grab the only post mentioning it to correct that record.

Florida is red
Floridian Hispanics all immigrated legally and are not Mexicans
Floridian Hispanics are pro Trump because visa overstays supress wages in the trades. There is a reason my friends Columbian boss has a Trump sticker on his pickup and it's the fact that to stay competitive in the marine industry he HAS to hire illegals to quote the same prices as the other shops.

>Trump is already polling double-digits with blacks according to the LA Times, which has thusfar been one of the few consistent sources of good polling this cycle because they don't keep changing their methodology.

>LA times is the only good pollster
>because they happen to be the only pollster that gives good results for Trump
>not related tho lol they hate Trump lol they r so consistent

Consistently wonky. Nate already released an excellent analysis of the LA times poll where he both defended and criticized it. You should give it a read. It will give you a better perspective on what it means in the scheme of things.

But a statement like "The LA times poll is all that matters" just shows your stupid levels of bias.

If no one wins a majority of the delegates and no decision can be agreed upon by the candidates to pool 270 delegates behind one candidate, the election is decided by members of the current House of Representatives, with each state delegation having one vote. Given the current makeup of the House of Representatives, this would be a guaranteed win for Republicans.

An interesting note is that the House is not limited to electing people who appeared on the ballot. They could make anyone President. They would obviously restrict themselves to the actual nominees to prevent violent backlash, though.

basing that on Aleppo faith

There's a possibility of 3 votes going to Bernie in Vermont and none of the candidates reach 270.

>But a statement like "The LA times poll is all that matters" just shows your stupid levels of bias
Well I guess it's a good thing that that user never said that then.

>My Boss supports Trump.
>That's why Florida will get red.

And I thought ignoring the reality was a special feature of Bernouts. Hitlary leads by 5 points.

Bernie ain't running.

You mean Jill Stein?

Have you considered that positive results for Trump merely reflects reality and all of the other polls have changed their methodology that conveniently causes Trump's number to fall?

>consistently wonky
Yes, consistently oversampling dems at 30-40% while they only make up ~26%, while undersampling independents (42-44%, who Trump is winning with) tends to consistently show a false reality.

Consistently asking pro-war advocates about whether or not we should be at war will, surprisingly, yield results that are pro-war. Doesn't matter if 90% are anti-war, we just don't sample them. That way we can see that public opinion is overwhelmingly pro-war.

>She's plus 6 goy!
>Grey battleground state in every map
>Or red
Thanks for correcting my record wtf I'm for wage suppressing immigrants as we have a 10% effective unemployment rate now

Source for oversampling in every poll except LA times?

Also you still can look at the changes only without looking at the actual numbers.

PA will flip red this year. I haven't met a single Clinton supporter.

t. Montogomery County

Repubs are leading absentee ballots. the party that leads in absentees has always taken florida since 2004

?

I hope Trump at least chooses not to ignore Florida.

He's been having heaps of rallies there. Had one the day after the debate, I don't think he'll forget how important Florida is to him.

Current situation is basically whoever wins Florida wins the election

I honestly haven't been able to find any of the data from anyone other than old Reuters/Ipsos polls, not for lack of trying.

Yes, but this is only a vague indication. For example, in Austria Van der Bellen won the absentee ballots clearly but lost against Hofer at the actual ballot. (Together he still won.)

Texas taught the dems a valuable lesson in 2014 with wendy davis, the second lowest percent of the vote in texas history.
We don't put up with that shit
Bush got 49% of the hispanic vote here.
Texas turns libs red, cause texas lets people keep their money.
We're not going blue unless theres a blue texan on the ballot.
Good luck with that.

ROMEO-TANGO-G-7745
Remember this on Nov 9th.

Welp I guess there's no point in voting right? What the fuck is the purpose of these posts?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Absentee is not synonymous with early voting

yeah
used to live in michigan, the whole place is as cringy as the name

>Michigan going purple

A compromise candidate could be chosen though.
Essentially a centrist.

Colorado will go red.

I kinda want this to happen . . .

GOP/DEM/Independend

>CBS
251/293/261

>CNN
24 %/27 %/49 %

>Reuters
570/752/216

>Bloomberg
28 %/32 %/37 %

nigga are you retarded?

Aren't MI and CO Trump leaning?

if clinton can't get 270, then the choice will go to the HOUSE, who should pick trump

>dumb
>Jew
Pick one you fucking ally

>It's a Cred Forums posts ridiculous maps to make them feel better after Trump tanks in the polls episode

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The Republicans have done this to themselves by activating promoting and funding people in their party that are literal retards on a wide variety of issues. Denying facts is part of the party platform on taxes, economy, climate, healthcare, constitution, etc.

It only took a few years with access to the internet 24/7 on your phone to absolutely cripple the Republican party for a generation.

There will not be enough people under 40 today that will EVER vote Republican for the rest of their lives. They will forever remember this time period on gay rights, climate change, healthcare, and many other common sense issues.

I never understood how it works. Why the fuck does California basically rule your entire country?

Thanks CTR

Actually California is underrepresented in the electoral college.