Correct the Record strategy meeting

Fellow CTR members, we need to come up with a rapid response to the impending leak from Julian Assange and WikiLeaks.

Hello, is this Margarett?
Hey!
How's work been? It's has been a rough day for me.

where are the upvotes michael? im not seeing them

I hope this pm thing works
we should make them focus on trumps taxes

Hey guise!!!11!1 I am fellow CTR and I think we should all dump our credentials in this thread so we can communicate easier :^)

Where's David Brock's next cheese pizza party?

its easy. kill the assange

Why the rough day? Get BTFO by trumpfags? Happened to me 6 times today.

Hi. I'm Shelly. I've just got back from Virginia. I'm in California right now.

>its easy. kill the assange

Hillary said this in one of the leaked emails

We need to remind people that Mr. Assange is a cis white male responsible for raping proud Swedish feminists and collaborating with patriarchal scumlords Putin and Trump who think all women should be baby factories REEEEEEEEEEE!

I have a perfect solution.

We kill Assange. Then we offer his head to our goddess-queen.

Holy shit. You are really are with CTR. Only a cuck would openly talk about being BTFO 6 times in one day

>be me
>marry my white high school sweetheart five years
>we were together in high school, broke up, dated other people but got together and got married later in life
>while we were apart, she had a half brown child out of wedlock
>for four years raise him as my step-son with no issue, his birth father isn't in our lives
>assigned to correct the record on Cred Forums a year ago because of Donald Trump
>start to get indoctrinated
>everytime I see my step-son now I can't shit like "cuck" and "my wife's son" out of my fucking head
>wonder if she got back with me because she wanted me to support her
>she thinks she may be pregnant with our kid and now I realise I may be chained to this woman for the rest of my life just as I'm starting to have doubts

Is there anyway to reconcile this or do I just divorce her and try to find a pure wife at my age? Is it fair for me to condemn my stepson to a life without a father? Is it still fair for me to bail if she's pregnant with my kid?

A

Hear me out, I know this has been shot down in the past, but we need to do everything in our power. Trump is absolutely dominating and no one can figure out why. At every turn their campaign has out maneuvered us, outplayed us, and to use the parlance of our time, cucking our shit up.
We simply cannot afford to keep eating We The Pizza. We have to get some sushi in here immediately! It's our only hope.

who else /workplaceaffairs/ here?

kathy knows whats up

burn the coal, pay the toll

Get out, filthy, dumb CTR scum!

Thus far I have already begun engaging in LEAFSLIDE Protocol B7

I suggest we get more Polish and other Eastern European posters to continue the diversion

Take your dicks out for Harambe.

Then Praise KEK and bend ogre.

The man of the swamp will do the rest.

Lol fucking CTR bastards, i hope you lot all burn for what you have done.

Hey Dave, I've been having problems with opera and changing my IP through that VPN thingy on the private browsers.

I can't seem to post anymore as it just says my IP has now been banned.

What can I do?

-Ari Klein

this leak will end Hillary's campaign

This is pasta

I am CTR member, hello.

Are we still going to party up in Halo 5 for a few games of BTB? I'm tired of fighting Russian hackers all day long, desu

Leave. Your soul deserves more than taking care of another subhumans responsabilities.

Make more anti-Muslim and Jew threads

That'll do it IMO

Do you guy think BigLeagueTruth Team will end Queen's campaign?

We can't afford the bandwidth used on this thread.

Delete it.

OMG ME TOO
(Stacey here!)
These Cred Forums losers won't listen to any of the posts I make, and they just mock me! It's like I could post proof Trump is racist and they will ignore it! GOD! So frustrating!

Yesterday I made one of those "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people posts" it was pretty exhilarating actually, it got like 15 responses! (mostly negative) but thankfully some CTR friends came and backed me up.

With that in mind I think we need to work more on supporting each others' posts.

Also someone just made a new pot of coffee and it tastes like shit. I think that Mr Rothsberg has been in a bad mood lately too, although it might just be me overreacting because I am on my period.

Oh boy! I need to make 26 more posts by the end of the hour! I'd better get back to it, talk to later!

-S

>tfw you will never get paid to shitpost on Cred Forums
Why is life so horrible? :^(

AGREE

pol is full of 12 year old sjws, we need to make space for dead ones like po

Mitch Rosenberg here,
I completely agree with you, it's 2016.

I've got my BTFO pepe memes locked and loaded. Ready to watch Drumpf-fags cry. I heard we get an extra 20% tomorrow during and after leaks.

I vote to use the exact same talking points we've been using the entire time and be as obnoxious as possible about it. If we keep it up, surely they'll believe what we're saying.

Xertavious checking in from CTR Iowa.

Do you xers think xe should use more song lyrics when posting bad things about Trump? I think the use of song lyrics is really hammering it home to xem

I don't know how we can stop the leaks but instead of referring to Republican presidential nominee as "Trump", lets call him DRUMPF!

Trust me guys, I know what I'm telling you, this will win the election for us. Let's get it trending. drumpf#

Okay, here's a freebee; there's no way this thing is going to be a bombshell, because if it was there would be no need for all the hype and buildup. Assange would just release it.

Two words: Fertility test

Make sure dat baby yours 1st.

greetings fellow channers.

Michelle here. I can't go on any longer working for a woman that repeatedly called President Obama a "house ni**er." I can't, in good conscience, support this woman and her hateful ways. Brock, I hereby offer my resignation, and intend to vote for... ugh. Donald Drumpf.

Michelle please don't, THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS AT RISK!!!

Have you tried calling Julian a dudebro?