How does this make you feel Cred Forums

How does this make you feel Cred Forums

Doesnt make me feel anything, just another tindr slut.

I want to look for tinder sluts to post on Cred Forums but it required a facebook account.

Wat do

aroused mostly

Just make one, I got one for tinder and I just set everything on my facebook profile to private and have zero friends on it

It means that you can definitely expect sex

Make a fake Facebok

>puts the slutiest pic
>"do not expect sex"
wat

hot but

>tinder slut
>tattoo

I feel like I'd get HIV just from looking at her in person

>>live in California
>>Only lib-Mexican chicks in my area.

This is why I like black women they are DTF

would a 10 minute email work? I don't want it linked to my google acc

How does one go about getting laid? I heard that the best time to browse is around 2-3am local time cause obv that's when chicks are horny. But do you need a lot of pics on your profile? I never take selfies, I think it's autistic but i see it's the only way to get laid these days is to take selfies

>do not expect sex
she already knows me so well

it makes me feel like this bitch has no actual purpose rather than just to exist.

> being that attractive

> working at mcdonalds

she's either in school or insane

I think you might have to do phone verification with facebook now but I don't see why a ten minute email wouldn't work if that isn't an issue

>Do not expect sex
>But here's a picture of me in my pants, with no shirt on

Okay, I'm ready for Sharia now

>Tramp Stamp

>"Eat me out"

>"Do not expect sex"

kek.

just...kek

Why not just make a throwaway hotmail?

>Eat me out
>DO NOT EXPECT SEX!!!!!

Women

What is means, CHads will get lad, but Betas will pay and shouldn't expect sex at all as they wont get it and she doesn't want to deal with any whining Betas crying about spending money on her without getting sex.

You never know might just be low drive to do better.

Imagine lines and lines of Matrix sci fi human pods. Numbered serially 0-10000 10001-20000 20001-30000

You were born in serial run 10001-20000. Oh no! There was a manufacturing defect! Experimental Marxist Matrix society threw them all away! Better luck next time ! :(

makes me feel sorry for her parents

any time I see a dumb slut I wonder where they went wrong.

What do I do if I have a fake facebook account that I already use for a purpose and it asks me for phone verification for that account, but the phone verification never sends? Does making a new fake account work?

enjoy your herpes.

>being that attractive

...wow you have low standards.
>no tits
>barely any hips
>probably no ass
>dirt colored
>face I'll give you

Dude come on

>posing like a slut.
>do not expect sex.
Females are mentally defective.

I have no idea, as I just use my real account

Its a shit test my dear robots. Shes fully aware it makes no sense. Shes challenging you to be forceful and break the rules.

she's cute

she isn't thick but she's cute

cute is attractive

now let's compare this to the usual sheboons you see working at mcdonalds

now do you see where i'm coming from?

i dont want my friends to know i use tinder they might think i have a micropenis

>i do

Or on welfare and just needs something to get away from the kids.

Get out of here you know she's hot. Just admit it user black women are sexy

>How does this make you feel Cred Forums
makes me feel like autistic 12 year olds shouldn't be on Cred Forums and the internet was obviously a mistake...wtf is the point of posting this random shit? What, because she's some skank on some fuckbook app? We're supposed to care? GET OFF THE BOARD SAGED

Tinder doesn't post to your Facebook

seems to be trying to hit the divide in the modern dating situation...

Only dweebs expect sex. That is why people get creeped out by them. Rial men make it the sex thing happen TO them!!

I don't actually want to use it though, I just want to see what kind of girls use it.

*tips fedora*
"newfags amirite?

How does this make you feel Cred Forums?

They're definitely more attractive on average than the girls you'll find on OkCupid or Plenty of Fish

>eat me out
>don't expect sex

ok

It's a bot or a fake profile set up by someone who is trying to lure a victim in for an armed robbery or just a plain old catfish.

What are they like though? Are they mostly sluts or are there some normal girls on it?

No they really aren't, the only ones I'd think to be hot are the super lightskinned ones. I really don't think dark skin or in general nigger facial features are attractive at all.

>Eat me out
>Spoon me
>topless g string pic

DO NOT EXPECT SEX

non-virgin here

feels good to be alpha compared to you guys. seriously if you're a virgin not by choice after high school you're a genetic dead end and should kill yourself

Sluts on tinder, OK cupid is more of a relationship app. Just my experience tho

It's a hookup app, so they're mostly sluts, yeah.

Lots of people hook up on Tinder and end up going out, but most girls who have a Tinder have taken tons of cock.

I hope she gets raped

It's a mixed bag. The girls are faaaaar more normal than the girls on OKC and POF, but you also get some sluts as well.

I'd say sluts are the outlier.

You really don't find her attractive at all?

Most high school girls work Mcdonalds and their bodies still aren't fucked over yet so most of them are decent 7/10s I'll give you that. But come on she really isn't anything special once she's out in the real world.

>Black women are sexy
>even their own races doesn't want them

yeah good luck with that

At least try.

>that big nigger nose
Also not to mention that that hair is fake

Sad that this is what women do now. It's pitiful because I garuntee any man worth his salt will fuck her brains out first time. Her bio is trash, empty filler with no personality.

nice butt and smile, but racing mixing is bad user... BAD..

Nig nogs hate a lot of things I like, but go ahead and be like the nigger men
That better

Just looking at it makes my junk itch. Dont stick your dick in it OP

>Not already having multiple burner emails

also if you do any amount of trolling a 20$ burner phone helps.

everything about her is white except the skin

The face ruins it. 0% attraction. My genes don't want to procreate with that face.

>black aeroles

Yeah nothings more disgusting than that shit

>Aren't black girls sexy guys?
>Posts light skinned girls with white features

What point are you guys trying to prove here?

Not attracted.

The only black girl I think I am attracted to is Stacey Dash.

>DO NOT EXPECT SEX

True, I guess, but they are still black.

Maybe she doesn't consider oral sex.

Entire facial structure, both individual parts and as a whole.

The fact their pussy is pretty much black as the night looks necrotic to me.

I can't do it, user, I just can't

>do not expect sex
worthless

It's basically women fishing for 8+ / 10 guys and fucking them

You don't use tinder if you're looking for actual relationships, you use tinder if you're looking for fuckbuddies.

Almost seems like a dude, location? She is offering a TON compared to most tinderellas

more like
>women looking for more attention and affection without having to really do anything.

It's an ego boost for them
>oh let me make a tinder lol but it's just for fun
>uhh random pictures
>wow 10 matches in 2 minutes! Silly guys don't hit on me!
>hmm let me put up a bikni pic!

I mean she probably screens p hard tho

>mfw Cred Forumsacks think that Tinder is remotely useful for finding long-term dating

Match.com, Plenty of Fish, and OkCupid is what you're looking for. Tinder is mostly for quick hook-ups.

Mainly just really confused.
>do not expect sex
Nigger wut?
Also, Saged. Not politics. Fuck off and die faggot. Stupid nigger.

This is very accurate. Most girls on tinder never meet up with anybody, they just enjoy having thirsty dudes give them the attention they never got from their fathers.