How do you feel about genetic modifications?

How do you feel about genetic modifications?

Like rewiring genes to get elf ears or wings or a tail or whatever.

The next evolution or Pandora's box?

Evolution implies a purpose or adaptation. Literally how are pointy ears adaptive?

How is curly or wavy hair adaptive? Evolution just means change.

That looks like surgery. Doesn't genetic modification means the normal ears would Grow into pointed ears.

I can literally see the stitches.

OP is an idiot, but pointy ears could be "adaptive" if it meant more people would fuck you because of it thus making it a desirable heritable trait. Not saying it would, but that's how evolution works.

If they want to pay for it, I dont care.

Why would anyone want to be the Jew of literally every fantasy game?

I think Gurley pets should be made so they can to replace cunts because are too big and stupid and ugly

If it is purely cosmetic:
Doing it to an unborn child- Bad.
Gene therapy to a consenting adult- Fine.

If it is for health reasons:
Doing it to an unborn child- Fine.
Gene therapy to a consenting adult- Fine.

I don't know enough about genetics to say whether or not we really should though. There might be a risk that if people alter their genetics enough over time, certain members of the human race won't be able to breed with one another.

It's the future, fetish fuel, and body horror all rolled into one.

For examples go check out /d/.

you'd literally have to pupate to have a genetic change or you'd probably just get cancer and die

Horrible idea. It might be good at first but some scientist will go too far and forever ruin human DNA, better to allow evoluation to run its course rather than tamper with it.

but this isn't

>2016
>Being against breeding in a race of demigods

Get a load of these faggots

You know how in Second Life everyone looks like an orange roided-up JPop model with anime hair and an 8 pack, and then when they get on the mic they sound like a 58 year old smoker from Alabama?

If you make genetic modifications real that horrifying scenario will be everywhere. People don't have any taste whatsoever.

>Being a knife-ear
Around elves watch yourselves.

>genetic modifications
Fucking kill yourself retard

as long as we keep moving ever forward towards the singularity

If it means my kids won't have my shitty genetic autoimmune condition then yes I'm all for it

WE WAS ELVES!

Suffer not the mutant to live.

>drow
>thinking they're people

Go back to the under dark, arachnigger

But that's not genetics, just body mutilation

That's no better than a tranny cutting their dick into a flesh hole

I would.

Wonder how it affects hearing though, ear structure is pretty important to figuring out where the sound is coming from.

>Elves are the jews
>not dwarfs or dragons, who are both well represented in mythology as greedy little bastards

Wow, now degenerate parents can turn their kid into a freak even before it has been born, what a time to be alive!

What if we offered gene modding to people with dark eyes, to lighten their irises to the point they are easily differentiated from their pupils. This is one of the things I truly think is a white privilege, the ability to see what a person you're talking to thinks about what you are saying.

(Involuntary pupillary dilation/contraction)

I get less information from a black person's face when I talk to them, unless they have an unusually expressive face.

Who cares, it's their bodies to mutilate as they choose, why does Cred Forums get rustled by stupid shit like this.

>be natural selection
>be naturally selecting against pointy-eared scum

>implying pointy-eared scum gets waifu

>mfw pointy-eared scum gets leid
>mfw point-eared scum can't make pointy-eared scumlets
>mfw pointy-eared scum realizes body modification is not equal genetic modification.

Basically it lets you always fall back on being an extra in star trek no matter how tough times get.

Yeah OP's pic is just the sneetches all over again.

Would broadcasting your true feelings involuntarily not be a disadvantage?

it's pretty great now that the opportunity isn't exclusive to russians

>OP is an idiot
OP is an idiot

That's fucking genes you retard. No body is born with elf ears.

>Like rewiring genes to get elf ears or wings or a tail or whatever.

Unless i misunderstand, to genetically engineer traits like that doesnt the ability to form those traits naturally already have to be there and the engineering just "switches" thos traots in the on position? Please correct if wrong, genuinely interdasted

Dude it's what white people do. Our faces also change color when we talk to someone we like.

I had a dream about teenage boys being held in some kind of quasi-religious compound and this was being done to their ears against their will. Weird.

The day I can get muscles like a tiger's and lungs that perform as well as a horse's I will jump on that shit so fast people will think I also got something based off of a cheetah.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to alter your body like that? Trannies at least attempt to look like normal humans.

>How do you feel about genetic modifications?
pretty cool, will buy some once they become widely available.
>The next evolution or Pandora's box?
the next evolution, even though it probably won't be anywhere near as cool, happening-esque, or anywhere near as /x/ as Cred Forumslacks think the "next evolution" will be.

If somebody wants to mutilate their body, that's their right. However, it's not society's obligation, nor duty, to approve of or fund it.

ITT:
>retards with zero understanding of how genetics work

>mfw op is mutilating all his round-ear scumlets to pointy ears
>inb4 circumcision

Fuck. I thought op's post was about body mods not genetic modification.

Might prevent some shootings for blacks, or cause even more. Never know with those fuckers.

If it leads to chocolate elves and futas then sure