HAPPENING IN CANADA

gnn.com/4885735/canada-invaded

>United States forces in T-51b Power Armor reportedly charged Canadian border checkpoints yesterday at 5 PM EST.

>Officials have not confirmed the nature of the mainland invasion.

GET IN HERE!

DO NOT LET COMMUNIST INFILTRATORS SLIDE THIS POST!!!

ANY LEAFPOSTERS WITH INTERNET?

We were trying to coerce Canada into losing the war but unfortunately they never fired upon us
You win again Trudeau

Posting from emergency shelter right now with 30+ other people shit is seriously fucked right now

UPDATE: US ARMY OFFICIALS CONFIRM THE ANNEXATION OF CANADA, CANADA SURRENDERS, CANADIAN RESISTANCE GROUPS RISING

I JUST SAW A LIVE EXECUTION ON MY TV, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

fuck you!

Open the door

you faggots are in for a surprise

Where do you live bro? It's really fucked in Vancouver right now US troops took control about an hour ago im so scared wtf is going on

north van here they blew up both the bridges and I see Chinese flags everywhere were being hit from all sides!!!!

fucking hell it's really happening isn't it? i expect internet to go down soon best of luck friend

you retard, the Chinese aren't involved in this

if double repeating digits China launches for a swell war

Coq near Van here, US army is everywhere and trying to get people to secret bunkers

Squad name is Lima Bravo — "Leaf Blowers"

west vancouver reporting in, hiding under a students lamborghini atm

haha you leafs are in for a big one

KEEEK
Won't like, this actually made me laugh.

>GNN
>Using the Galactic News Network
>Not using the UNN

armyfag here.

We're invading Canada and have decided to make it the 51st state

We've got police going down the highway 2 down the GTA (Southern ontario) It's currently waking everyone up.

I can't tell whats going on

it is freind I'm also hearing chatter about a huge firefight in surrey so many dead and houses are being destroyed.....wait n-no there's no troops in surrey for either side I guess it's just another normal day for them

Mainland fucking shits!

Vancouver Island is secure. We've been planning to secede for years now.

who's winning?

lol UNN is for faggots, kys

who /tunnel snek/ here?

Canada
They haven't killed a single enemy combatant
I don't think we'll recover from this war

crackheads are there just killing every Hindu the see over there

Good riddance I hope they glass Surrey

sounds awful

Can confirm they have reached as far as Toronto. They are eating everything in their path and have stopped to recharge their scooters. It's time to empty your fridges into Lake Ontario lads. Scorched earth. It shouldn't take very long before they resort to eating eachother.

Wait, I thought there was 51 states already?

Yeah. I'll pay more attention when actual evidence comes out.

Saged.

GAS THE MUTIES

NUCLEAR WAR NOW

retard, the link is here can you read?

I bet you wouldn't accept Alien refugees, you interstellar bigot.

Here's a (You).

GNN? Stop yanking my cock.

GNN is a trusted sauce, faggot

do you like commies or something?

Of course US shill media isn't reporting this I knew this was going to happen here I have a stockpile of combat knives and a crossbow I'm gonna fight to the bitter end see you in Valhalla lads car bomb exploded about a minute ago shit is getting wild

GUYS STOP WE ARE KILLING OUR ENEMIES

we have lost.... they win

lol there isn't going to be a nuclear war

we're winning back anchorage and beijing will be ours within 5 years

screencap this

I wish to god we could annex Canada and purge all the Chinese from the lands.

Also, I think the United States could take over Canada and they wouldn't even try to stop us. Their leader is against violence, and everyone there is a pacifist liberal cuck.

Waiting on time stamped pics, or actual video. You know the rules.

Here's another (You).

picture of my Radiation King, sorry about quality

We have taken appropriate measures to secure vital infrastructure resources

>pic related

At least make us 2 states you fucking fuck. I don't want to be stuck with the frogs.

I made it into a vault. But it's weird in there. Everyone is always on edge and so easily riled up and it's so hard to get people to work together. Almost nothing ever gets done. I think there's some kind of social experiment going on. I think they want to know if multiculturalism can be made to work.

>he hasn't signed up with vault-tec
Im gonna loot your shit after the happening friendo :^)

>2077
>not using X-01 Power Armor

Sorry to interrupt this faggy larp. But Tim Hortons Is owned my a US proprietor right now. And it was sold to burger king by a different US based proprietor.

On top of that both their coffee and food is below shit tier.

The fact that Canadians tout it as some icon of patriotism is just fucking disgusting and makes me have absolutely no hope for the future of this nation.

wtf is X-01, it's 2054 dumbass

These Murrican fags are already operating our refinerías

You're screwed, leafs

stfu chink no one cares about your opinion

>tfw vault-tec doesnt want to open any vaults in Africa. :(

You expressed my feeling perfectly. It's a shitty fast food joint, that isn't even Canadian any more kek

I just found that pic funny, because like you said:
>The fact that Canadians tout it as some icon of patriotism is just fucking disgusting and makes me have absolutely no hope for the future of this nation
So much this. When realized "poutine and Tims" is the national food, this place is fuckeeeeed

This is my shoop ffs, we're fucked

roaches survive nuclear fallout, there's no need :)

I'mplying anyone would waste nukes on your niggers.

whatever you say, taco
your refineries are shit, you're just lucky the chinks stole our anchorage oil or else we'd nuke you

>I'mplying

Project Safehouse Has just started, they're isn't war for 4 years and no vaults, idiot.

where were you when Canada got cucked by good ol' USA?

what war? you remind me of that alex jones guy my dad used to watch

nothing's gonna happen, retards

Arrest Trudeau and appoint a puppet Prime Minster, maybe Ezra Levant.

Then why are they building vaults everywhere?

The globalists are just using the war as a ploy to send us down into those vaults and run tests on us! I'VE SEEN THE DOCUMENTS!

alright this it

here are the details, faggots:

>2054
>US just invaded Canada, annexed for easier deployment to Anchorage
>early stages of the Sino-American war

DO NOT POST ABOUT
>faggy post-war shit
>nuclear war (how would we know about it if it didn't happen yet u faggots)
>modern politicians on their 95th term
>modern vehicles (fusion power is the future power)

Boys, I'm trapped in the Walmart. There's a sale on Crisco and they've got the place surrounded. If I don't make it it been good shitposting with you. I'm down to my last few rounds of Nerf darts so it doesn't look good. Don't shoot until you see the browns of their sharts boys, conserve ammo.

Tell my ai gf I love her.

lol I call BS

show proofs

Has anybody here signed up for those VaulTec vaults yet? I really want to, but idk.

sounds nice, probably not needed tho

Do you have a permit for that Nerf gun?

This whole situation will probably blow over. The chance of a nuclear war in the next decade is extremely slim.

>fallout
>any good
>at all

i want the underage trumpettes to leave

yeah I agree, the chinks are getting mad tho

fucking pinkos getting buttmad at this war, saying it'll cause a nuclear holocaust...

Has anybody heard about the dunwich borers workers are going crazy when they started to dig deeper?

>being this gay

(Formerly) Oklahomafag here, pre-merge.We're getting a few vaults, signed myself up, but doubt they'll even take me if I don't have a family.

SALISH SEA CONFEDERACY WHEN????

enjoy your NEETbux in hell, pinko!

america is only strong if its families are strong

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

MILITARY BASE IN MY TOWN IS MOBILIZING OR SOME SHIT

ahaha

leafs getting BTFO by superior force :)))

how does it feel to not be assraped by T51b ceramic?

>hear of American invasion
>lot of movement outside for being 1am, must be true
>start blasting everything that moves outside with trusty SKS.
>scare off the the American scouting party but am left with the whaling from womenly and childish screams.
>soon hear the buzz of sirens approaching my snow fortress/igloo. Must be the American rearguard
>see them and their dogsleds and open fire. Special forces infiltrators, rcmp uniform and everything.
Last thing I remember is the smell of strawberries... Also in solitary confinement right now. How goes the war fellow leafs?

Wtf whats happening in vancouver???

>Canada is unironically a US colony
Always feels so good to remember this.

>No ones tyoing in all green text
> Do you guys even know how to type in current year?