>>91421872

How old are you? Civil Defense trainings in USSR were around since the start of the cold war

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/783064582373777409
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/10/03/state-department-united-states-russia-syria-cease-fire/91478400/
cda.pl/video/183048ba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but does it mean they tarin hide every year a 1/4 of their population in shelters? in 3 days? i dont think so..

They dont even have the space for this or the amount of bunkers.

Its for sure a nother disident removel operation.

It means they are taking the next step. US and Russians are showing and shoving their dicks on each other face, only that Moscow is capable of this kind of shit. US don't even have patriotism to hold a multicultural agglomerate of citizens doing drillings like that, nor has the infrastructure.

in poland, media said that they build all these bunkers extremally fast - in 12 months.

i though they invade sweden and non-nato members first rather. after it they go on full scale war and attack poland and later west

they are gonna gas these people, just you see

another news about what you can see in our tv:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/783064582373777409

Russia deploys advanced anti-missile system to Syria for first time, US officials say

anti-missile system, yah, so what?
WELL ISIS DONT HAVE ANY PLANES, RIGHT ? NOR BOMBERS. BUT GUESS WHO HAVE?

Turkey.Saudi Arabia, Usrael and USa.

Its Russia and US, no of them are interested in expanding territories other than launch points like Turkey. If any before conventional full-scale war sparks both ICBMs will be hitting each other.

Russia has stealth submarines ready to bomb the shit out of main cities in the US in less than 10 minutes.

US has tons middle range bombs of surrounding Russia and pointing all their main cities.

also friendly remind that hidden 40 milions of productive workers on 3 days in atomic shelters cripple economy quite good.

so answer me, why they hidden the people. without reason? for fun? Putin isnt stupid and it`s.. fishy for me
OR MAYBE THEY WANT STRIKE FIRST?

I can't wait to go to my local FEMA camp.

Any updates from Ruskie bros?

I live in NYC and this makes me nervous.
Been thinking about bugging out to my house in PA for a bit.

Here is peice of old cold war memorabilia.
May there be a day each of our countries isn't absolutely awful

>old cold war memorabilia
It's junk and none of these are related to the cold war

Sorry, I have more but none of them are guns. ;)

Russia deploys advanced anti-missile system to Syria for first time, US officials say

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/10/03/state-department-united-states-russia-syria-cease-fire/91478400/

12 hours ago they suspend realtions.

if someone remember movie "threads" from 1984, the same situation was in the movie
first usa demand take troops from invaded afganistan or persia, i dont remember
later, russia refuse to do it
next, they SUSPEND RELATION
in "day 8" or "day 10" in scenario movie ultimatum about takuing troops from middle east end, and USA attack Russia bases in middle east
they backfire with atomic bombs
on day 12 atomic war errupt

this movie you can see here:

cda.pl/video/183048ba
polish subtitles, but its in english so you should understand most of what they speak.

this movie is quite popular in poland among fallout / stalker / preppers fanbase

It's Happening.

In pooland ,piss is doing what they can to have a atgomsphere of fear in the ppl.

Otherwise no one elects them.
Women will for sure not.

you remember "red moon" from pic relejted?
in poland it an harbinger of war ( usually war in who we are involved, like red moon in 1913)

so lets see in google...

August 18, 2016 last one.
we had some around 4 red moons in this year? quite creepy.

40 Mil... That is about the number of all gov-t employees combined. Sounds right.

Probably they will be forced to attend 45 minutes of some bullshit put-on-your-gas-mask meeting where a dusty old fart talks them into sleep.

This used to be a regular thing in USSR.

Dont shit ur pants plz, nobody gonna let Grandpa Putin nuke the west. His closest friends have their families and wealth there.

"Im gonna nuke my son's family, never liked London anyway" ???

When granpa will go full alzheimer "an accident" will happen to him. Nobody is starting nuclear war.

All this racket is created for 9 o'clock russian propaganda news to make brainwashed population even more stupid. Make them feel scared and justiy more gov-t opression.

State employees get fired if they don't participate in this circus, or don't attend a 'volunteer I-love-putin' rally, or don't cook election results at 3 am.

Source(s): I have a brain

it sounds like they are taking precautions against a Hillary WW3 provocation in Syria

Planet Nibiru is going to hit USA