How to redpill a women??

How to redpill a women??

With a belt. Or a light cane.

Fpbp

kek

any woman who is interested in politics is a red flag

find an apolitical white qt at church she'll be content being a housewife if you're a good patriarch

This. And those who get red pilled do so after riding the cock carrousel in her 20's and by her 30's she realizes she is getting old and she's used up and alone (child may be included)

Just don't be a coward, and actually say what you believe around her. Disgusted by someone black? Think there are too many Jews in congress? Say it out loud.

That is literally all it takes for most women if they like you enough. It's a survival strategy on their part. They WILL adopt your beliefs.

piss in her face

Let her walk alone at night in a googlehood.

this is actually how it goes

it helps a lot if she hasn't been picked by too many different men when you've gotten to her, id say no more than 2 max

you give her the dick properly she will start reflecting your views

dicked*

Giveher a streetview

Dude, they're rare but I've seen a few. Helped redpill my friends GF and working on a gal up at my uni. They're fucking gems in a sea of shit

My gf is redpilled. I send Cred Forums memes to her all day, pepe "muh six million" "JUST" the cuck meme etc. We watch Trump interviews together at dinner time. She doesn't trust Jews really and can identify their names, she hates BLM and dindu nuffins, we make fun of that shit all the time.

She's kind of like socially liberal when it comes to gays and abortion (I am too) and leftist on some ecenomic things. But she is aware that non whites commit way more crime than others and she dislikes Muslims immigrants and niggers.

I didn't really do much except spam Cred Forums memes at her she was pretty much apolitical when i met her.

Protip: Most women are apolitical and will conform to any politics of her male friend unless she is an SJW or communist which you want to avoid anyways. Basically you want to avoid political women either way weather they are redpilled or bluepilled, just find a girl that isn't stupid and opinionated.

leave them to suffer the consequences of their actions.

their bullshit is only sustained because we indulge them too much.

>inb4 user catches her with daequan's cock in her ass a la Sideways with Paul Giamatti.

>user has to steal back his wallet

>Fuck Merlot

Women can't be redpilled. Attempts to do so are futile. No matter how hard she tries her instincts are going to override her and emotion will take over. Women shouldn't have political opinions one way or the other. The moment they start to have political opinions is the moment they will inevitably become liberals.

suppository

Incorrect. Women want men to lead. Most women take after their man's political affiliation. Unless you get with some cunt who was already a feminist indoctrinated with Marxist horseshit, she should just follow your lead.

>light cane
Good lad, can't forget the rule of thumb

this.

Read Marcus Aurelius, form your own constitution and stick to it. Be red-pilled, and allow your analytical and logical approach to establishing peace and longevity in your relationships speak through your actions. Do not be a cuck, or worry about being cucked. If you have faith in your mind, your soul and your constitution; she will see you as the alpha male you have become.

Don't try to red pill her with info, red pill her with action; with showing her that you are what a man should be, and that you are the man with whom she should aid in populating the earth.

fuck sorry burgers meant to reply to