Are Chinese people that bad? They seem pretty redpilled from the comments

Are Chinese people that bad? They seem pretty redpilled from the comments.

>Chinese Video Websites Halt Buying of Japanese Anime

>Banning or not banning actually makes little difference to real fans. If you ban [broadcasting on] a few video websites, as always, people can still find other ways to watch. The real pity is that these web portals went through a lot of difficulty to build awareness of copyrights [licensing rights, intellectual property rights] among internet users, and suddenly with a single ban from the government, we are put back to square one.

>We have the ability to distinguish right from wrong. We put up with censorship and deleting internet posts and we’ve stopped caring about not being allowed to use Facebook and Twitter. But blocking foreign TV from us? I want to ask you, on what basis? It’s no longer the the late-Qing dynasty period where the country is sealing itself off. Establishing dignity doesn’t come from reducing our worldview. I give you ten thousand dislikes.

chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-video-websites-halt-buying-of-japanese-anime.html#disqus_thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGNs1VXeFJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinese are literally subhuman disgusting animals
you only think they are not that bad because you never lived near more than maybe 3 of them.
Live near honkouver for 21 years then tell me how Redpilled they are

they have zero care for anyone other than themselves

they spit all over the place

the cant drive for shit

extremely rude to everyone

leave garbage everywhere except garbage cans

SO FUCKING LOUD I WANT TO RIP MY EARS OUT

and they smell like shit

That article is from 2014. Go to any popular Chinese streaming site and they have tons of anime.

holy fuck there is so much video of shit like this from china

china is a hellscape and anyone thinking they will be able to topple the US as a world superpower are fucking retards

Sauce on that semen demon.

I wish Chinks would just die in an epidemic of spontaneous combustion to be honest

Average mainlanders are very nationalistic and xenophobic. If you think that means red pilled then I guess sure.

The Chinese are sociopathic to point of being near-reptillian.

They will rob you blind and then say it's your fault for existing.

Look, the CCP enacts hundreds of new laws every year banning this and that but none of them get enforced. At the very most it only shows its effect for 3 months before authorities realize you can't simply rein in 1.3 billion people and give up altogether.

This is what happened back in every single Dynasty in our history so its nothing new.

I am Chinese studying in usa, I also hate anime. But Chinese people have many special characteristic which Western people find hard to deal with, for example, "not so different".

>chinese that bad
Only nukes can save them

The chinese are like an insect horde of the human variety. Avoid if possible.

they only banned it so they could make money selling their own cheap knockoff shit

this is how china does business

I always assumed this, China going back to being Mao style totalitarian just cannot happen, too many people to watch over, too much outside exposure, too much personal tech at their disposal

anti-anime is codeword for anti-white.

Banning anime is red-pilled as fuck. Look what's its done to thousands of our youth.

Considering moving to China desu. And their economy is basically like 1950s America on Meth with less regulations so time to get some slaves.

All I know is that Japan>China.
Praise KEK

"Ban" anime.

Meanwhile companies still put up Love Live posters on the subways of Chonqing and Chengdu.

The internet kinda killed that possibility as well despite heavy censorship. All these new laws they pass may fool people from outside the country but nobody who actually lives or works there takes them seriously.

Mainland/FOB Chinese are the worst. The fucking worst.
It's literally what this leaf user said: He also forgot the about the rich Chinks who escaped China and are buying up everything from other Canadian citizens.
That being said however, I think Taiwanese, Chinese Singaporeans and Hong Kongers could be based since they are technically Han Chinese; they seem to be as anti-Chinese as some of the Leafs and Aussies on here.

taiwan is ok. mainlanders are animals.

Could you imagine what China would be like if Kai-shek and the Kuomintang had won?

But then Mao and his commie fuckbois had to ruin everything.

yeah....and guess who backed
Mao against the nationalists.......ill wait.

KMT lost because of the fucking asshole named Yuan Shi Kai who dreamed of becoming emperor. Everything that went wrong to the ROC, along with the rise of the commies can be traced right back to him.

Also, western nations give zero fucks about us, even Trump and Reagen. If they did then Taiwan would have been independent ages ago.

The one China policy has no basis because historically Taiwan only became part of China at the very rear end of the Ming Dynasty, by this logic then Mongolia, Laos, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan should be part of China as well because they were part of China way before Taiwan was.

But no, instead the west gave this legitimacy and threw Formosa into the bin forever.

>Kai-shek and the Kuomintang had won

Honestly, it won't make that much of a difference anyway. It'll just be another dictatorship under different name, economic system and political system.

CKS never intent to make China into a Democratize country to begin with.(Despite what KMT was originally establish for)

The only reason ROC went democratic is because of outside(US) pressure, CKS's son Chiang Ching-kuo had intent to pass down the presidency down along the family.

The CIA had fullest intention of wanting to assassinate CKS to begin with, but the only reason they didn't do it is because there are no one who is good enough to replace him(The only person CIA think who is good enough, Sun Li-jen was took down by CKS)

Conclusion: China is basically a paradox problem, you can't control 1.3 billion people with one government and you can't have 1.3 billion people control one government.

I know. USA a shit.

Always funny when I heard a Chink said

>"Muh ancestor's clay!!!!

They have no fucking idea how much clay they lost beside that fucking useless island...

>CKS's son Chiang Ching-kuo had intent to pass down the presidency down along the family.

The difference is that young Chiang was actually a competent statesman compared to his dad who was the opposite. Even today people in Taiwan are calling for another Chiang to run for the presidency because people are sick and tired of the cuckservatives of both parties

Formosa was lost to the Japanese at one point

>calling for another Chiang

Like DPP will let that happen without pulling some bs...(ex. 3/18 Parliament took over)

It was lost as a war time payment.
Than again, the follow up conversation/argument will vary extremely depend on what color you are....

Yes, it's a North Korea tier dictatorship with a polluted country and an internet "license". Whores like your pic related date several men at once there's because dumb chinks ruined their gender ratio.

People here are very pro status quo mind you. The last time DPP lost, other than the corruption charges, a lead because the president tried to change our status quo into heavily cooperating with Japan. The same reason is also why KMT lost the last election when they started the whole integrate back to the mainland shit.

There is no such thing as a moderate party here so people just vote in the other extreme every 4 years

wjsn cheng xiao

but she's a kpop idol

FUCKING CHINKS HAVE NO SOULS

FUCKING ASSHOLES SWARM A COMMUNITY AND DESTROY IT

ALL THEY DO IS RIP PEOPLE OFF AND EAT OUR FUCKING CATS

I SHIT YOU NOT A FUCKING CHINK GOT ARRESTED IN MY TOWN FOR STEALING CATS IN A TRENCH COAT

IT UNCOVERED A FUCKING CAT THEFT AND EATING RING FOR FUCKS SAKE

CHINKS GTFO OF BRITISH COLUMBIA HOLY FUCK

I want to impregnate a Chinese qt

how is that redpilled?

>please let me be brainwashed by hollyjew

>redpilled

My government is redpilled

I've never had a bad experience with a Chinese person, and I deal with them a lot for my job in the garment district in NYC, both the college educated Americanized type and the fresh off the boat barely speaking English type.

Seriously fuck anyone that shit talks chinese people.

Let me tell you about the fucking Chinese

>i prefer Muslim/nigger cock, AIDS and rapists than hardworking chinks

Self-hating chink is right.

>not talking about the Koreans instead

Yes Carl, because Jamal and Hassan there are far better than us. Now back to the prepping your bulls or Trudeau will cut off that weed supply

Same.

Than again, there is no way moderate party can survive.
The international situation ROC is looking is very....harsh, what with CCP CONSISTENTLY being a GIANT FUCKING ASSHOLE, there is only two...acceptable options

Either cooperating with JP(DPP:JUST AS PLANNED!)
Or force to """"""cooperating"""""" with Chink(CCP:JUST AS PLANNED!)

Conclusion: Everything is UN's fault!

Yup they're buying my entire country.

fair dues, Westerly

Please go, and take some commie libtards with you. Thanks.

Hi, Chang.

>Banning anime is red-pilled as fuck.
How the fuck does that solve anything?

>economy is basically like 1950s America on Meth
Yes, but the meth is lethal to anyone who isn't a CCP member.

>less regulations
Try again

>singapore

the only thing good about your shit chinese country is the high number of easy chinese women. even then, the type of english that you people use sounds like some bastard dialect twisted by subhumans.

Hi Mr Zhang, I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

Weibo is down the road to your right, just over THE WALL!

kek I lived in that shithole for a while, one day as I was walking down a street I walk everyday I saw a fucking huge hole in the sidwalk, never found out if anyone fell in it or not

Their cultural perception about lying is very different than ours and it's fucking hard to get used to the constant bullshitting and excuses they make.
Most of them are unable to work or make decisions independently if they are under a hierarchical structure.
Their personal hygiene is usually terrible.

If you can get used to that, and get to know them better, some of them are pretty decent people.

Can you imagine watching yourself get eaten?

she looks korean from here

It was skinned alive from knife and eaten half alive.

Singaporean chinks are ok

Koreans are basically lighter skinned Chinks + plastic surgeries.

If there is a WW3 I will voluntarily enlist to gun down swarms of these slant eyed yellow insects and their souless insect offspring.

it's japanese actually
youtube.com/watch?v=gGNs1VXeFJA

Oh shit I thought it was chinks. It's fine then I guess, at least they don't eat household pets.

>sign up for Chinese 101 at my university
>first day of class
>I'm the only white person in the room. Almost everyone's a chink.
>The prof tells the class to take int/advanced mandarin if you know chinese already. Not a single chink leaves the room.
>all the chinks in my class pretend not to understand chinese for about a month, which is hilarious because half of them were smelly fobs who could barely speak english
>After a month all the chinks suddenly become completely fluent in chinese while I'm still learning tones
>The TA starts speaking only chinese in class.

I fucking hate chinks. Smelly ugly bastards

Sounds like you are living in a homeless slum, you should move out of it if that's the level of Chinese people you encounter frequently.

The only defining characteristic of Chinese people in Toronto atleast as that they are quiet. The Canadian born Chinese speak in English, whilte people who have moved here within the last 10 years converse in Cantonese/Mandarin.

I did the same thing back in HS because it was essentially cheating GPA.

But hey, why not take the food handed to you on a silver platter?

Don't be racist. Those were Koreans and Japanese.

Same, took Honor Chinese, 2/3 of the class are chinks.
>Muh GPA boost

>Chinese hygiene

This. Chinks are so goddamn smelly. Even the cute girls. There was this cute chinese skater girl in my class. One time i sat next to her in class. She literally smelled like shit as if she didn't wipe her ass properly after dropping a deuce. I was so fucking confused. On the one hand she's fucking cute, but on the other she fucking stinks like shit. Tbh i didn't know whether to be aroused or not.

>flippy instead of mei qi
REEEEEEEE

Technically it was the lend-lease program: the US gave tons of weapons and tanks to the Soviets who helped defeat the Republican Chinese forces in the North of China.

migi's alright, but flipper and lewda are best

>homeless slum
Actually went to Beijing and it's exactly as he describes

- People spitting everywhere
- Concept of waiting in lines is foreign to them, it's just every man for himself, at the post office they were crowding the counter like niggers
- They don't even wait for you to get off the elevator before cramming in
- Garbage everywhere
- Rude and loud

DEICIDE! DEICIDE! ANIMALS! FILTHY SWINE! PRAISE KEK! HE SHALL SMITE THE GOD KILLERS!

2bh I've never experienced this, and I spent my entire time during university dating a Chinese grill and around Chinese people.
She could literally not shower for 3 days and she'd barely smell of anything

There is a reason why even mainlanders hate Beijing. Go to Chonqing or Xiamen instead.