It's her turn

It's her turn.

Why do you want to take the one thing she has worked her entire life for?

The one thing she has connived, colluded, and cheated for her entire life? No thanks.

>Worked

Top kek

Because she took ours to get there

We have term limits on that office. She was already running shit for eight years. It's time to fuck off. Are we to believe Bill had time to run the country with his dick in every snatch in D.C. When he wasn't mouth hugging a cheeseburger?

She doesn't deserve it.

Criminals should be hanged.

Her turn was in 2008 but Gaddafi ruined it.

I'm very concerned about her health. I'm a staunch Hillary supporter but she physically can't handle being president so voting Trump is the best thing for her.

And yet she is going to win.

Nice shitposting 8/10

Women should not run for office or vote PERIOD

who do you think croaks first, her or bill?

No one has a "turn" to be president. She's a complete piece of shit.

The only thing she needs to be doing right now is dropping dead.

she's going to die before the election so it doesn't matter anyway

>No one has a "turn" to be president.

the founders did

Fuck off kiwi CTR cuck.

Uh... you don't even vote in Murica brah

If she wins, it is all the proof I need that there is no good in this world. If she wins, I'm quitting my job and going out to live in the wilderness. Fuck my mortgage, fuck my car payments, fuck my student loans.

Because she doesn't get to decide that. The American public does

Oh, okay then.

Do we get to own slaves again now too?

Damaged goods all go to Alaska...

>The fucking undead banshee worked hard to fuck over the country so why don't you let her?

Only thing she deserves is a bullet

She isn't a founder. Also most of them stayed involved more in state politics.

I think Carrol went home to enjoy being the richest man in America.

sign me up, i've always wanted a qt chocolate slave

>It's her turn.
No it isn't. She has a chance to become the president. It's not guaranteed that she has to wait for "her turn" to become president.

She's not entitled to it. She will never be entitled to it.

Because I will not vote in the woman who openly wishes to go to war with Syria and Russia so ISIS can rule

JUST LOOK INTO THOSE EYES.
DO YOU SEE YOURSELF REPRESENTED?
THATS WHAT REPRESENTS YOU. THAT.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA user
WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU, YOU HAVE
BEEN COMPLETELY CONDITIONED.
>YOU ARE NO LONGER YOURSELF, YOU ARE BELOW EVEN OUR PITY.
sorry user, you should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. Know that our forefathers would take pride in us tarring and feathering your stupid shit.
>thats me. on the right. somebody leaked where I'd be and when from her unsecured server. then the same SOMEBODY didn't send help when I was under siege, that same secretary of the state department passed down do not engage orders to those closest to us that could have helped.
THATS your leader? THATS who's turn you think it is?

you sad piece of shit. you brainwashed brown water trash. how could you be so blind?

aids

I don't

SO you have decided America should be a colony of Israel instead of a free nation? That's O.K. user. your TV and phone and school have programmed you to think this.
but lets pretend for a second your not a totally ignorant slave of these jews who's faces you will never see and names you will never know.
lets pretend they don't exist and that we're just crazy.

I see nothing but pure hatred and evil when I look in her eyes

I'm praying God sends a magical swarm of bald eagles to swoop down on her an tear her eyes out while disemboweling her

Hillary is just fine thats not the problem.
Did you ever ask youselfe who will be the first lady if she gets elected?
Bill? That sounds just wrong.
Thats the real issue here.

>Hillary is just fine thats not the problem.

Oh it would be a German

because she doesn't deserve it

just as rome fell, so will america

hillary = americas downfall

you'll see

you guys are happy to take muslim refugees, but will look down at disgust at american refugees from the civil war...you hypocrites make me wanna puke.

That's the exact reason I hate her sheep fucker. She THINKS it's her turn she THINKS she's entitled to it because shes cunt.

canada you sad delusional shits.

>you depend on AMERICA to survive. do you realize what the united colonies of ISRAEL is gonna do to you leafs?hahaha. If it were ANYONE. ANYONE ELSE. you'd never have existed.

you are basically a tick on our back. we die and then you just try to latch on to somebody else for a few days before you either starve or china just fucking eats you.

YOU LIVE IN OUR SHADOW. WITHOUT OUR PROTECTION AND TRADE YOU'D NEVER HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR.
>WHO'D BACK YOU AGAINST A NATION LIKE OURS? FRANCE??! HAHAHAHAHAHA