Remind me again, why is race mixing bad?

Remind me again, why is race mixing bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtu.be/rVVQh6CJKSU
youtu.be/zaU5F-UM-nA
youtu.be/6L9VWeAKbuc
youtu.be/1QJ_X-P3eCE
youtu.be/FaySCNI7VNg
youtu.be/9FHO6_Df4No
youtu.be/B0iiDa8S3UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well lad, just look at Brazil.

>posts unicorn
>HURR WHY IS RACEMIXING BAD? XD

Less whites.

Because you're a fat neck bearded neet and your genes shouldn't infect another person, so not only should you not race mix, you should not breed at all.

Don't be selfish. Muh dick makes retarded and sick kids.

Miscegenation
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
From Erectus Among Us
>Individuals in the resulting mulatto population of 100 men and 100 women now breed among themselves. The percentage of white and black DRAs in subsequent mulatto populations will gradually increase to their stable level of 2% again, i.e. there will now be 4 white DRAs and 4 black DRAs in the mulatto population of 200, i.e., 2 white DRAs and 2 black DRAs in the men and the same in the women. The probability that a male carrying a white DRA will mate with a female carrying another white DRA is 1/2500 (2/100 x 2/100) and the probability that a male carrying a black DRA will mate with a female carrying another black DRA will also be 1/2500, so the probability that one of those two types of matings will occur is 1/1250. The probability that a mulatto child will inherit two copies of either the white DRA or the black DRA and will die is now twice as high as that a white or black child would have died in the two unmixed populations; miscegenation has doubled the chances that a child will die from having two copies of a DRA. 8

Who said I was going to have kids with a non-White? I'm just interested in ficki ficki

Cred Forums always has the best black qt threads

Enjoy the STDs and unplanned pregnancies. They have triple the rates of Herpes and HIV. Also because they are r selected they are very fertile. Sex results in children and an emotional bond. Sex outside of that understanding is misguided.

Understand that you are more than an individual and that casual sex, especially interracial, adds nothing to the value of your society.

You are such a faggot lol.

Well jews dont allow thier oun to merry a non jew because its a threat to the preservation of thier culture so why should you? Want your culture to die or something?

regression to the mean

Long nails are my fetish desu lads

Niggers.

sure thing op

sage

it's not, but pure blooded African niggers ARE. as long as you realize this, do whatever as long as you're intelligent enough to realize the implications based off that. pure blooded nigger moms and dads for a race mixed nigger = race mixed nigger will behave like a pure blood and his mixed superior genetics from LITERALLY ANY OTHER RACE will prove a waste.

I had a black girlfriend in highschool who was extremely intelligent and a good person at heart.
I would have continued our relationship had she not moved to the other side of the country with her parents because of her father's job.
Come to think of it she was probably quadroon because neither of her parents looked really black. Her dad looked like a pasty white IT nerd guy, was still a swell person. Her Mom looked about the same skin tone.
Still hate full blown gorilla-faced Sub-Saharan niggers though.

She was a good friend.

Kek but I still love black women

She has saggy niggertits though.

Same, I just wanted to insult the OP because it's traditional in a slide thread.

Because it prevents small dicked white boys from reproducing when they leave it unchecked.

> this webm

but i'm also strangely aroused....

s-sauce?

the fuck is this from, its hilarious

mods do your fucking "job"

sage

Not my fault whites have weak genes

fucking cuck traitor

it isnt

it destroys ethnic identity

it's an american thing

swedes have it right

Only absolute wastemen who have never accomplished anything feel the need to latch onto ethnicity

Notice how blacks have this sense of solidarity with other blacks no matter where they are
This is by and large because they have generally suck at accomplishing anything

All that body fat and cellulite she's got tucked into those pants.
Jesus Christ.

what flag is this?

Lol

Steve Harvey is pretty funny though if you're in the mood for some lighthearted comedy

What is this DRA? As far as I am aware there is no genetic code for being a certain race.

Remind me again, why is drinking liquid shit bad?

kys kike kinship and race are the most important social dynamics informing what people do

I would argue that it's socioeconomic status but that's not worth getting into because you and I both know it wouldn't go anywhere

post brown qties

>wouldn't go anywhere

Agreed you are a kike therefore everything coming out of your mouth is a vile lie. Nice attempt to demoralise and shame sane people who care about their progeny and the people they care and are related to and want to have a future. The touch about being a "loser" if you care about your race was nice.... never seen that before

Qt?

>le you're an ebul Jew maymay

Wow thrilling stuff there

One thing I can't stand about black women is their hair you can't run your hands through it or pull it during sex cause you'll rip their weave off

7/10 no natural hair

You are either a kike or a brainwashed retard. No sane person would ever turn his back on his own people and race. You are literally programmed not to do so it takes a huge amount of effort and brainwashing. Get help you are sick in the head something is wrong with you

Go away ugly ape nobody cares about your smelly fat ooga booga women

>niggers
>human

>Friend argues that everyone will be mulatto anyways
>Says mix race are stronger genes
>Can't convince him otherwise because he thinks whites and blacks are born equal
>Have no facts looked into to prove otherwise with mix race
ghhnngng

I'm not the one who's obsessed over race

Everyone cares about race except brainwashed cretins such as yourself. Even (((Ayn Rand))) who whined about "tribalism" or some shit was a lifelong supporter of israel. Stop being a useful idiot you trash.

>you will never wake up and see this qt brown goddess lying next to you

...pic related

checked, also

FUCKING RARE

If anyone ever says to you that mixed race people are better looking or superior, just say "So you're telling me black and mexican americans are better looking/superior to white and asians?". Everyone will quietly know the answer but very few would speak it. If anyone argues, point out that all blacks are mixed as well as most mexican/central americans. If anyone points to a celebrity, point out that the 1% doesn't represent the other 99%...

Since redpill I have 0 attraction to nonwhites. 0

Fuck off, dirty spic shitskin.

Can only speak from my own position but here's my view.

Racemixing isn't bad, in fact it's inevitable. All of humanity will eventually be one race, it's just the natural order of things.

What I have a problem with is it being actively worked towards to the detriment of one particular race, especially when it's mine.

You can pull it

>you can't run your hands through it
explain pls. How isn't that possible?

It's a tangled mess swedecuck. The weaves look nice but they can be pulled out of place easily and you don't want to push your hand into their scalp otherwise you'll feel where it clips to the natural hair.

Because 99% of black women wear wigs or weaves as they're known in the black community or they use chemical treatments to straighten it and running your hands through it fucks it all up

Had sex with a black girl recently and ran into this issue

You gigantic faggot. We just had this thread, but it didn't go how you wanted it to, so now you're trying again, eh?
Have a screenshot from the last thread.

Also from the last thread.
inb4 OP deletes and reposts again

I guess I'm an AAAB, 1/4 nonwhite. Since learning race, there is no way in hell I will reproduce with a non fully white woman. God has blessed me by removing all attraction I have towards nonwhites now.

I didn't ask for the weaves.
youtu.be/rVVQh6CJKSU
You can se that she's running her hands through it with no problems.

O wow you found the 1 in a million exception

>letting Cred Forums shape your beliefs and politics

pathetic

>admit there is nothing wrong with racemixing
>fail to find any mixed race women that look as good as that

Same reason why shit-mixing your food is bad. It ruins everything.
Also what you post as examples are EXTREMELY rare specimens, and even then they're considered "less-ugly" than your average negroid because of prominent Caucasoid features. Now kys

youtu.be/zaU5F-UM-nA
youtu.be/6L9VWeAKbuc
youtu.be/1QJ_X-P3eCE
youtu.be/FaySCNI7VNg
youtu.be/9FHO6_Df4No
youtu.be/B0iiDa8S3UA
etc.
Really makes you think

I've always thought whites and blacks were too different to successfully make kids. What about asian/indian/Levantine women?

Nice cherry-picked exceptions that aren't even dark. Those broads are light skinned af.
You do understand that they have to basically poison themselves in order to get their hair to relax that much, right? You think all those chemicals sitting in their hair don't make it into the scalp? You don't want to run your hands through that.

Look up length check tags on YouTube

black girl here ask me anything

The poo knows

>why is race mixing bad
bcoz that delicious fruit
is FORBIDDEN, fool

kek

are you voting Trump