Post your reaction to this whole election

Post your reaction to this whole election

Can't wait for it to end

I'm pretty disappointed knowing that there will never be another election like this.

I'm finding that this picture applies to literally everything this year.

I've known it would come down to this for an entire year, and I'm still not ready.

Holy fug

>Bernie
>Jeb
>Johnson
>Stein

ALL BTFO

It won't be this epic, but potentially Trudeau will get fucked hard next election.

The Republican primary was madness, I thought that the general was going to be more conventional but then there was a full press campaign against Pepe the Frog.

>vote for the douche

>vote for the turd sandwich

I just don't know.

>yfw the Presidential Election has become the staging ground for the battle of Moloch and Keku the prince of Chaos

I knew liberals were going to get butthurt but it was even 10 times better than I could have imagined

Yeah, meme-magic entering the mainstream caught me a little off guard.

I want to say Yaas Hillary but she is being blown out by Drumpf!!! I don't know what to think anymore. The fucking LA Times Poll is refusing to cooperate and make sure Drumpftkins are weeded from the poll! Pic related expressed my feelings right now.

Hopefully the news Assange leaks finally exonerates her once and for all!

If Trump loses we are going to get raped so hard by shitposters

The GOP has yet again presented us with a stupid man to represent the super rich and a legacy of pitting poor people against each other and fear and bigotry to get away with not paying their fair share and the DNC doesn't have the wits, and is probably on the take too much, to effectively to combat it. Cast your ballots.

Yes he can be quite stupid and rich. When you start with 17 million you can fuck up a lot and you can hire really talented people. When you're running a country you can't fuck up much. Take Bush for an instance of what happens when a president fucks up a lot.

u know it senpai, i got the memes ready to go already

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

For a time I was worried the world would keep going Left forever, and that I would be left behind.

I'm not afraid anymore.

DESU, this also works.

All thanks to Trump, strange world

>you can hire really talented people

Knowing how to leverage the talents of others to get things done is literally the single most important skill a leader can have. Even if every word of your post was true, that would STILL suggest Trump to be an able administrator fit for the job.

This election is the single greatest Cred Forums prank in history. We shitposted Trump to a major party nomination, have made the likely next president care about Nazi frogs, and we are not even halfway into October.