Have you worshiped the black male body today?

Have you worshiped the black male body today?

No, my wife does that for me.

Who?

The problem with this show is that its an obvious Pro-BLM ploy, but the comic book setting make it moot.

>vulnerability
They're weak against bullets.

Why do we still live in a blatantly racist society? Weren't we past this already?

I didn't realise skin tone mean strength and power. I thought they were against that narrative.

Really coaxed me into pondering.

Yep. 80% of cast is white, the show is full of black-power themes, yet the ratings are likely indicative of a majority white audience.

Reeeeeeeally makes you think about what the producers meant by this...

I actually find them rather gross desu

People woke up to the fact that race and culture matters. Welcome to 2016, bitch.

Yeah

T-Crews is aight

>culture matters
>LOTR meme

wtf i love black ppl now

I enlarged this picture because I couldn't quite figure it out from the thumbnail. When I enlarged it and saw Big Black Terry, my girlfriend (female) walked past and giggled and blushed. I asked her what she's laughing about she nothing and bit her lip and crossed her legs. Looks like she has a little crush on Terry, lmao!

Didn't Jimmy the Greek get fired for saying something similar?

I thought masculinity was problematic?

Just white masculinity.

I wish I had a black body to worship in my own home.

>luke cage
>so shitty that every episode of the season was released on torrents day 1
i know what makes shitty tv

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

wew

> cuck fan fiction

Disgusting

the timing wasnt just for the BLM train, they were always planning a Defenders series.

Its a Netflix show dude, all the episodes got released day one

Why not just "the human body"?

damn Austria you have some unbelievable shitposting skills.
Its easy to see where Pewdiepie gets his comedy from, his aussie jeans

is it true both crocodile dundee and arnold swarzeneger come from Austria? are kangaroos friendly or mean?

I worship this black body is that close enough?

I managed to get through 2 episodes of this garbage.

Why are people sucking it's dick?

The acting, writing and directing are absolute garbage.

I could forgive the BLM nonsense if the show had a single competent character.

How long until blacks pretend they were gods? MONICA WE WUZ GODS OUR CHILDREN NEVER SEE US EITHER

They have

Evidently there was a time period in which we were enlightened rulers brethren.

... word.

YOU BRING GREAT DISHONOUR UPON NATION

MAY THE GREAT EMU CURSE YOU

At this point they don't even have to try anymore.

>we wuz kangz
>we wuz also Giants
>got bullied into submission by tiny white people
Lanklets BTFO

It looks like a charred body wearing a bathing suit. They wear weaves, so how can you tell them apart?

That's what I don't get if they actually believe all this shit how did the stupid white man destroy everything
Some girls have long hair and it's natural

Around blacks, my pole gets waxed.

Around blacks, my pole stays relaxed.

The funniest thing about this boring ass show is that SJW will force themselves to watch the whole thing, including the final 20 minutes, just to say they're supporting someone other than whiteman tv.

lel is that a prison exercise yard?

Watched a couple of episodes last night and it's shit.
I mean I don't know of the comic back story or what but just switched it off anfter my head was fried from forced current event references mixed with the first avengers movie mix with ebonics
>I'm not gonna ax u eggin

watched westworld instead (FYI basically all white cast, fucking masterpiece imho)
I'm not a racist but...

where is from?

it means netflix has alot of white guilt liberal subscribers.

How can white women EVEN compete?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Can't stand watching that show, it's full-on google gibberish, I can't understand half of what they say.

emmanuelle 5
the "plot" is so retarded you'll wonder if you took drugs or something but the babes are hot.

I'm out, too much bestiality on this site for me...

>Weren't we past this already?

No, Marcus, we are not. :^)

thanks

np. fap long and prosper.

>actually believe all this shit how did the stupid white man destroy everything
Wasn't there ultra evil mad black scientist Yakub who weakened godly black race and created whites to oppress them just for lulz?

Oh yeah something like that. I remember white people were just like a science experiment gone wrong

Is there in blacked.com action going on iin this seres like Jessica Jones Alias

> races are imaginary goy, so whites cannot be more intelligent than blacks
> colorblindness is racist, goy, and blacks are stronger than whites

iirc yakub created whites as a warrior slave race for the kangs but then we rebelled and enslaved all the niggers

really makes you think

Only black on black and jones is total white trash anyway.. Actuslly luke cage is ok. He beats up niggers. Says the problem of blacks are no fathers and gangster rap and shit like that.

What the fuck is wrong with white people? I'm coming to despise white people but for the exact opposite as to why liberals and blacks hate them.

>literally mfw I see an article like this written by some white dude.

>(((white))) dude

Show's actually pretty redpilled, calls out googles for the lazy fucks all of them are and glorifies the hardworking blackman which I can get behind

So you're saying all the shit they're complaining about now is just reparations to which we are entitled?

mmmmm

They sure are pushing this nigger fantasy. I can't get rid of the banner on netflix. Fucking cucks.

Luke Cage is a pretty cool guy.

I loved the final big showdown too. When super-niggers fight it's just a street brawl with a bit more property damage.

When white people fight they dropkick an entire east european country on itself.