I have a question. What the fuck even are the balts? Are they fucking teutons or slavs....?

I have a question. What the fuck even are the balts? Are they fucking teutons or slavs....?
I need someone with the NASDP's racial purity calculating chart to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well fuck all of you too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts

Not enough Asian admixture to be slav, too much to be Germanic.

t. man who makes things up but thinks they are true

Balts do not have a germanic admixture, they are white.

Germanics on the other hand are literally niggers

what you wanna know exactly?

whgat is the weather like there now?

Estonian is a Finnish language.

Latvian and Lithuanian are linguistic fossils, Wikipedia sez, "Lithuanian is often said to be the most conservative living Indo-European language, retaining many features of Proto-Indo-European now lost in other Indo-European languages.[4]"

nice trips
sunny, 8C. probably the best autumn in years. way better than some of the summer we had this year

They have lots of mongol DNA.

They're borderline Fingols

During the the second world cup the Estonians never had one jew among them & that's purity by choice

Pedophiles like their Slavic neighbors

We're finno ugrics.

really makes you think

Slav and german rape babies

>burger mad that having sex with a 16yo won't get you jailed in baltics
don't forget to praise Jeezus on your way out

Im from a Lithuanian family, not really a lot goes on there. Balts are their own ethnic group, but undoubtedly have had Slavic and German influences over the years.

Full of hot blondes though, and like 90% of people there have blue eyes for what its worth. Women there are the hottest compared with everywhere else ive been.

What ye want cunt ? we're full

Also, Estonians are really only geopolitically Baltic, they are much closer to Finns.

Try stretching your ass some more

Hey, Belarus is not part of Balts.

ssssh white nigger.

Couldnt beat estonia in ww1, couldnt beat finland in ww2, cant beat ukraine right now

Dem digits

Lithuanians and Latvians speak Baltic languages, Estonians speak a Finnic language. I think the Balts are genetically closest to Finns.

Incorrect

hi we're proud descendants of Genghis and the horde shall rise again